Author Topic: Another Berrics Conspiracy  (Read 17415 times)

Gideon Choi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 33
Re: Another Berrics Conspiracy
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2014, 10:16:44 AM »
Looks like Steve has completed way more Scientology courses than Eric.
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/s/steve-berra.html

Eric Koston - http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/e/eric-koston.html
Haha, "OVERCOMING UPS AND DOWNS IN LIFE COURSE"

switchbs180

« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2014, 11:35:22 AM »
so yeah I've been wondering the same what did happen to alex mizurov. I found his interview in german.

(...)
AM: "Steve Berra ist auf jeden Fall ein Lappen!"
(...)
"(Steve Berra: ) "Wenn du morgen nicht kommst, kann es sein dass wir dich nicht im Game behalten.""
(...)
"Und jetzt kommt eigentlich das Beste. Das muss man eigentlich jedem einzelnen Magazin und jedem einzelnen Ami erzählen. Der letzte Trick von Morgan, den Fakie Bigspin Inward Heel, den hat Berra nachgefilmt. Morgan hatte den Fuß abgesetzt und als ich duschen war, haben die den nachgefilmt und mein Kollege saß draußen, hat's gesehen und mir erzählt. Dann hab ich irgendwann einen Monat später Steve Berra eine Mail geschrieben und es gab keine Antwort. Kannst du das glauben?"
MSM: "Das ist grossartig!"
AM: "Unglaublich! Come on, Steve Berra! Der soll mal skaten gehen und nicht irgendeine Scheiße bauen!"
(...)

if anyone wants a translation I will try. pretty heavy that he lost all his sponsors cuz he said those things in a lame german skateboard magazin

http://forum.rollbrettmedia.de/offtopic-sonstiges/board12-links/12847-the-ultimative-berrics-thread/index76.html#post401475

here's the link to the german skateboard forum. strange how many comments have been deleted there..
but super interesting thread.

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2014, 12:50:21 PM »
Steve must've spent close to a million dollars on all those courses.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2014, 07:05:16 PM »
so yeah I've been wondering the same what did happen to alex mizurov. I found his interview in german.

(...)
AM: "Steve Berra ist auf jeden Fall ein Lappen!"
(...)
"(Steve Berra: ) "Wenn du morgen nicht kommst, kann es sein dass wir dich nicht im Game behalten.""
(...)
"Und jetzt kommt eigentlich das Beste. Das muss man eigentlich jedem einzelnen Magazin und jedem einzelnen Ami erz�hlen. Der letzte Trick von Morgan, den Fakie Bigspin Inward Heel, den hat Berra nachgefilmt. Morgan hatte den Fu� abgesetzt und als ich duschen war, haben die den nachgefilmt und mein Kollege sa� drau�en, hat's gesehen und mir erz�hlt. Dann hab ich irgendwann einen Monat sp�ter Steve Berra eine Mail geschrieben und es gab keine Antwort. Kannst du das glauben?"
MSM: "Das ist grossartig!"
AM: "Unglaublich! Come on, Steve Berra! Der soll mal skaten gehen und nicht irgendeine Schei�e bauen!"
(...)

if anyone wants a translation I will try. pretty heavy that he lost all his sponsors cuz he said those things in a lame german skateboard magazin

http://forum.rollbrettmedia.de/offtopic-sonstiges/board12-links/12847-the-ultimative-berrics-thread/index76.html#post401475

here's the link to the german skateboard forum. strange how many comments have been deleted there..
but super interesting thread.
I want a translation, please

Otis Fatona-Pinet

• Rep: -12
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2014, 07:44:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Few years back went to my local shop and an employee told me Morgan was gonna win it, because Wade.D told him, and guess who won...
That shit is no doubt staged and prefilmed.
[close]
what shop was it just out of curiosity? I remember seeing morgan in blue tile a few days after he won it and he seemed in complete shock about winning. Not really sure why they would rig it for him to win anyways he's got the Canadian curse, he's not even on the DC pro team
Top of the World in Ottawa, and him winning never really made sense to me either. He's a great skater but he's Canadian and was Am at the time.

switchbs180

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2014, 02:51:37 AM »
alright guys translation for u.

first thing mizurov says: berra is douche ^^
berra says if alex don't come to the game tomorrow, it can be that he won't take part of it. (the berrics battle.. bla bla)

now comes the interesting part:

so the last trick was a fakie bigspin inward heel done by morgan smith, alex mizurov said he went to take a shower. while he was not in the hall, they refilmed morgans trick and a friend of alex saw it, cuz he was sitting right there. seemed like they refilmed morgans last trick cuz he took his foot off his board. u might can speculate since it's crazy emotional steve they had to refilm that trick for a perfect look. also alex wrote berra a email and guess what. no answer from that puss.. super crazy is that alex lost his sponsors due to this. seemed like america hated him for winning against cole in the és game of skate a few years ago and now that. but yeah, I trust alex, he has no reason for lying.

Jack Hoffe

« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2014, 10:43:32 AM »

sports

• Rep: 21
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2014, 01:08:09 PM »
Say what you want about Berra, the Church of Scientology makes incredible adverts. Having studied marketing for quite some time, they use every hidden trick to perfection. It's really amazing the quality (i do not support xenu) Marketing majors study this stuff. Very inspirational and almost brings a tear to my eye every time

10/10 post

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2014, 01:57:28 AM »
All I know is that sons of anarchy show was just on and the main dude killed his mum and then shagged some chick straight after.

Anything is possible

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 194
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2014, 01:01:08 AM »
Looks like Steve has completed way more Scientology courses than Eric.
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/s/steve-berra.html

Eric Koston - http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/e/eric-koston.html
Haha, "OVERCOMING UPS AND DOWNS IN LIFE COURSE"

nothing beats greco on scientology though! i wish footage existed :o

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2014, 10:30:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Where's the interview where Alex Mizurov talks about the trick being refilmed? Sounds super interesting but I can't find it...
[close]

Exactly.

This interview touched on it a little
http://www.sbcskateboard.com/features_article?news_id=2756

sharkbarf

• Rep: 2
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2014, 11:38:45 AM »
Here's video of Steve's people harassing Alex at the airport..

Kevin Malone

• Rep: -31
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2014, 12:33:19 PM »
what about mcdonalds in berrics? Has anyone counted the times they have mentioned or promoted directly that repetitive fast food?

I haven't counted but I've heard it mentioned more then a handful of times. This is blowing my mind right now but I'm honestly not surprised. Big picture shit right there....

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2014, 02:17:32 PM »
Expand Quote
what about mcdonalds in berrics? Has anyone counted the times they have mentioned or promoted directly that repetitive fast food?
[close]

I haven't counted but I've heard it mentioned more then a handful of times. This is blowing my mind right now but I'm honestly not surprised. Big picture shit right there....

I remember Koston having a bet with Mike Mo saying he would buy 40 nuggets with his winnings. A lot of other McCafe bullshit and a few burgers here and there. So basically, it isn't just a coincidence that all the Monster/red bull/mtn dew guys push other poison as well.

SkateStains

• Rep: -8
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2014, 03:23:54 PM »
Few years back went to my local shop and an employee told me Morgan was gonna win it, because Wade.D told him, and guess who won...
That shit is no doubt staged and prefilmed.

Yup this was going around Toronto for a while. Also the fact that it was on Canada day! Morgan could probably beat PJ, but that game was set-up just look at pj's face after the game.
Bryan "Slash" Cranston

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3394
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2014, 03:28:29 PM »
Steve Berra ist auf jeden Fall ein Lappen!

Mikey

• Rep: -8
    • Mikey Duran Photo avatar image
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2014, 10:28:03 AM »
the only true berrics conspiracy is that they're making park footage all to acceptable.
fact.

the berrics is a plot by the government to keep skateboarders in the parks.
confirmed by my homie Zoltan.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3394
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2014, 11:34:15 AM »
the only true berrics conspiracy is that they're making park footage all to acceptable.
fact.

Mikey comin' hawrd!

kools

• Rep: -45
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2014, 12:03:02 PM »
fact.

mind control.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 02:23:44 PM by kools »

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2014, 01:54:09 PM »
Steve Berra   PTS/SP Course   Celebrity 331   2001-05-01

Scientology claims the PTS/SP course teaches participants to "detect and handle suppressive persons" - antisocial personalities and who "violently oppose any betterment activity or group".

stupidiot

• Rep: -55
  • this is my facebook
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2014, 11:55:46 PM »
Say what you want about Berra, the Church of Scientology makes incredible adverts. Having studied marketing for quite some time, they use every hidden trick to perfection. It's really amazing the quality (i do not support xenu) Marketing majors study this stuff. Very inspirational and almost brings a tear to my eye every time

Skateboarding Life Art Potatos

pcponearth

« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2014, 01:34:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Where's the interview where Alex Mizurov talks about the trick being refilmed? Sounds super interesting but I can't find it...
[close]

Exactly.
[close]

This interview touched on it a little
http://www.sbcskateboard.com/features_article?news_id=2756

So Alex Mizurov still lost though right how bad was the first one that Morgan Smith landed couldn't have been that bad.  They defiantly shouldn't have refilmed the trick don't get me wrong but it seem like Alex was just butt hurt that he lost.  Its the berrics who cares he should have just let it go instead of shit talking berra and losing his sponsors

logan chase

« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2014, 09:28:56 AM »
This website isn't really impartial to opinion, but gives
some testimonials on the emotional persuasion scientologists
give and endure

http://exscientologykids.com/stories/   

lucascbn

• #maconha
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2021, 05:42:13 AM »

damn, I was reading this thread from 14' and suddenly saw this. I dont remember if the Rona' shit was on topic at the time or whatever this could be

IpathCats

« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2021, 06:40:59 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

damn, I was reading this thread from 14' and suddenly saw this. I dont remember if the Rona' shit was on topic at the time or whatever this could be

No edit either? Ha i hope  this is a troll, or I'm missing something, otherwise SLAP is on some serious shit. Can we get a mod to confirm the legitimacy of this post?

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 57
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2021, 06:55:04 AM »
Here's video of Steve's people harassing Alex at the airport..

Holy shit straight Waco Texas cult shit!!!

“What are you doing to help humankind??”
“You don’t matter no one cares about you!”

These people are fucked! Anyone who supports this is a piece of shit! I care about Alex, he rode for shortys!!! Fuck the berrics

IpathCats

« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2021, 07:00:49 AM »
Says in the description they're harassing an old exec they left the "church". CAN WE GET SOME VERIFICATION ON THAT RONA POST? kinda weird lol

lucascbn

• #maconha
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2021, 07:07:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

No edit either? Ha i hope  this is a troll, or I'm missing something, otherwise SLAP is on some serious shit. Can we get a mod to confirm the legitimacy of this post?

exactly

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2021, 07:10:18 AM »
Says in the description they're harassing an old exec they left the "church". CAN WE GET SOME VERIFICATION ON THAT RONA POST? kinda weird lol

Ha! I actually thought Steve sent some goons on Alex. I wonder what material perks they get donating hundred of thousands of dollars! Hollywood is a bunch of uneducated people with too much money I can’t stand the entertainment industry at all and it’s sad to see the new generation jump on board for some clout and dollars

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2021, 07:13:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

exactly

Steve Berra created coronavirus to whipe out slap posters so no one will be left to hate on his brands. I guess these people are SCIENTISTS!!! That’s the most surprising I assumed Steve Berra doesn’t even know how to use a microscope