Author Topic: Another Berrics Conspiracy  (Read 17359 times)

KUberry

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
Another Berrics Conspiracy
« on: December 04, 2014, 06:32:57 PM »
We all know the berrics is a scientologist institution. I refuse to capitalize scientology because it's a total joke.  It is evident by the way Berra, Koston, and all of their agents respond to social media comments that they use bullying to get their way and belittle any opposition. Just like what Moscavige, etc. do when ex-Xenu believers speak out against the religion.

That was just a lead in to something interesting I noticed the other night. I was watching some of the older battle at the berrics games like the ones with Marc Johnson and Cory Kennedy before he was pro and actually had to try.  I got caught in a YouTube spiral and I came across this game. Davis Torgerson vs Ronnie Creager.

Notice at around the 1:20 mark when Ronnie matches the sw heel.  Who is that we see on the sidelines?  Hmm. Looks like Cody Cepeda to me. This got me wondering, WTF was he doing there 3 plus years before the BATB that he won? I thought he was an unknown that had never been to the berrics and was just there on the merit of his flatland submission. 

Maybe there is more going on behind the scenes than we know. Maybe the majority of shit in these games is staged. It definitely lends credibility to Alex Mizurovs comments about them refilming a trick from his game with Morgan. Maybe Luan lost on purpose. Who the fuck knows...I'm pretty sure I've seen PJ match a fakie hardflip in an empty park that I always wondered where all the people went that were just there.

I don't know if this matters or not but I wouldn't trust a slithering scientologist ego maniac.  Any thoughts? Let's wildly speculate. Notice how Mizurov was excommunicated after that interview too? I wonder how many big name pros and industry people are in this cult and how deep it really goes.

The Shogun

Re: Another Berrics Conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 06:38:23 PM »
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 06:44:16 PM by Sho'Nuff »

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 06:40:18 PM »
If they find me dead in my apartment I did not overdose. Berra planted that sack of H. Also, make sure they check my asshole for screwdriver penetration.

shark tits

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 06:45:12 PM »
also, why is people from the berrics at the sight of the sandy hook shooting pretending to be greiving parents and also representing the batman shooter in aurora colorado?
i don't know what cody cepeda looks like now or 3 yrs ago but maybe you're onto something? a polite way to describe some of steve's spots and such would be 'contrived' anyways.

Facehead

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -95
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2014, 06:54:29 PM »

Wall of Nausea

• Rep: -60
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2014, 06:56:58 PM »
SKREWDRIVER?

/thread

The Shogun

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2014, 06:58:02 PM »
also, why is people from the berrics at the sight of the sandy hook shooting pretending to be greiving parents and also representing the batman shooter in aurora colorado?
i don't know what cody cepeda looks like now or 3 yrs ago but maybe you're onto something? a polite way to describe some of steve's spots and such would be 'contrived' anyways.

It's best you don't smoke crack right before you post.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2014, 07:04:44 PM »
Say what you want about Berra, the Church of Scientology makes incredible adverts. Having studied marketing for quite some time, they use every hidden trick to perfection. It's really amazing the quality (i do not support xenu) Marketing majors study this stuff. Very inspirational and almost brings a tear to my eye every time

shark tits

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2014, 07:05:34 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It's best you don't smoke crack right before you post.
i'm sober today, smartasshole

Wall of Nausea

• Rep: -60
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2014, 07:45:18 PM »
If they find me dead in my apartment I did not overdose. Berra planted that sack of H. Also, make sure they check my asshole for screwdriver penetration.

Berra hit you with Arabian googles

cuntzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -63
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2014, 08:29:40 PM »
Cody Cepeda is xenu confirmed. All praise the who double flips.
I don't rollerblade, I play ROLLER HOCKEY! I've been kicking haters like you to the curb forever

Bread Harrity

• Rep: 257
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2014, 08:31:37 PM »

Jack Hoffe

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2014, 09:33:45 PM »
We all know the berrics is a scientologist institution. I refuse to capitalize scientology because it's a total joke.  It is evident by the way Berra, Koston, and all of their agents respond to social media comments that they use bullying to get their way and belittle any opposition. Just like what Moscavige, etc. do when ex-Xenu believers speak out against the religion.

That was just a lead in to something interesting I noticed the other night. I was watching some of the older battle at the berrics games like the ones with Marc Johnson and Cory Kennedy before he was pro and actually had to try.  I got caught in a YouTube spiral and I came across this game. Davis Torgerson vs Ronnie Creager.

Notice at around the 1:20 mark when Ronnie matches the sw heel.  Who is that we see on the sidelines?  Hmm. Looks like Cody Cepeda to me. This got me wondering, WTF was he doing there 3 plus years before the BATB that he won? I thought he was an unknown that had never been to the berrics and was just there on the merit of his flatland submission. 

Maybe there is more going on behind the scenes than we know. Maybe the majority of shit in these games is staged. It definitely lends credibility to Alex Mizurovs comments about them refilming a trick from his game with Morgan. Maybe Luan lost on purpose. Who the fuck knows...I'm pretty sure I've seen PJ match a fakie hardflip in an empty park that I always wondered where all the people went that were just there.

I don't know if this matters or not but I wouldn't trust a slithering scientologist ego maniac.  Any thoughts? Let's wildly speculate. Notice how Mizurov was excommunicated after that interview too? I wonder how many big name pros and industry people are in this cult and how deep it really goes.

Otis Fatona-Pinet

• Rep: -12
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2014, 10:06:34 PM »
Few years back went to my local shop and an employee told me Morgan was gonna win it, because Wade.D told him, and guess who won...
That shit is no doubt staged and prefilmed.

helly

• Rep: -1
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2014, 02:05:27 AM »
yo dudes,

interesting observation on Cody Cepeda! Could mean nothing or everything...i think its a clue to whats going on behind the stages...

Also, Mizurov story is absolutely true (got multiple credible sources). re-filmed the trick afterwards, and im sure that Mizurov will never be in the Berrics again, becuz they werent amused of him speaking this out in public (at least here in Germany its public).

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 744
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2014, 02:10:26 AM »
That is definitely dude... I feel like his crew or whatever won some contest and got to skate there, or some shit.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2014, 05:12:13 AM »
I don't know who Cody Copeda is but I believe you and I want retribution.

BMCsteve

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2014, 05:58:45 AM »
This is like finding out that Darth Vader is your father.....

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2014, 06:05:53 AM »
That is definitely dude... I feel like his crew or whatever won some contest and got to skate there, or some shit.

they did that piece about the kid who got shot and left for dead in detroit, ross capiconi or something like that. i think him and cody came out of the same crew. the berrics couldve flown ross and a few friends out for a while, which might be why cody is there.

i dig the conspiracy theory though. nice work OP.

logan chase

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2014, 06:25:19 AM »
That is 100% not Cody Cepeda, although I do like your conspiracy.

SHARKEISHA

• Rep: -3
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2014, 07:47:47 AM »

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 983
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2014, 07:52:13 AM »
Do you guys really think the lights went out on the final trick between Koston and Donovan when they were both SKAT to SKAT?

BarcelonaCEO

• Rep: -24
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2014, 08:05:13 AM »
what about mcdonalds in berrics? Has anyone counted the times they have mentioned or promoted directly that repetitive fast food?

erotikmesse

• Rep: -80
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2014, 08:12:32 AM »
who are you talking about??

i dont care

nateworst

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2014, 08:17:07 AM »

he won some ledge contest they had put on years ago, entry here -

Few years back went to my local shop and an employee told me Morgan was gonna win it, because Wade.D told him, and guess who won...

sounds like you're canadian, so you should know that morgan is a flat ground machine

GoodguyEh

• Rep: 0
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2014, 09:17:18 AM »
what shop was it just out of curiosity? I remember seeing morgan in blue tile a few days after he won it and he seemed in complete shock about winning. Not really sure why they would rig it for him to win anyways he's got the Canadian curse, he's not even on the DC pro team

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2014, 09:22:51 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

he won some ledge contest they had put on years ago, entry here -

Expand Quote
[close]

sounds like you're canadian, so you should know that morgan is a flat ground machine

Case and point!

A MAN

• Rep: 68
    • SKATE TIT avatar image
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2014, 09:45:50 AM »
All the winners of X-Factor are known before the series even begins. The auditions e.t.c are just storytelling. You really think they'd risk committing all that money and maybe not find someone great? They have the winner lined up from day one then run em through the show's story. This isn't conspiracy - I know people who work on the shows.

So yeah, same with BATB I guess...

A MAN

• Rep: 68
    • SKATE TIT avatar image
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2014, 09:54:21 AM »
Where's the interview where Alex Mizurov talks about the trick being refilmed? Sounds super interesting but I can't find it...

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2014, 09:58:21 AM »
Where's the interview where Alex Mizurov talks about the trick being refilmed? Sounds super interesting but I can't find it...

Exactly.