Author Topic: Libtard Thread  (Read 58837 times)

NickDagger

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Libtard Thread
« Reply #210 on: May 06, 2015, 05:11:08 AM »
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Mother Goose.

« Reply #211 on: May 06, 2015, 07:56:38 AM »
nick meats. home of the whopper

GoodguyEh

• Rep: 0
« Reply #212 on: May 06, 2015, 10:16:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Some girl at my school threw her boyfriends computer in a tub full of water because he cheated on her and because all of his school work was on there she was expelled for sabotage and intentionally trying to disrupt his studies. In a lot of highly competitive programs this kind of shit could get you in a lot of trouble.
[close]
What if your dog ate your homework?

Cant believe the state the world has reached.
your scraping the bottom of the barrel right now. I said intentionally, those students know damn well those other students have paid large amounts of money to go to class and succeed. a dog doesn't know shit.

dillanharp

« Reply #213 on: May 06, 2015, 10:34:35 AM »

The last time I went to Chipotle, I asked for hot salsa and everything else. The person making my bowl put hot salsa, then medium salsa, then mild salsa. We aren't dealing with the best and the brightest there.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #214 on: May 06, 2015, 10:58:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Some girl at my school threw her boyfriends computer in a tub full of water because he cheated on her and because all of his school work was on there she was expelled for sabotage and intentionally trying to disrupt his studies. In a lot of highly competitive programs this kind of shit could get you in a lot of trouble.
[close]

[close]
your scraping the bottom of the barrel right now. I said intentionally, those students know damn well those other students have paid large amounts of money to go to class and succeed. a dog doesn't know shit.

well, hypothetically if the dog did know shit and was enrolled in that school, his homework-eating ass would be expelled if decided to eat another students homework. thats really what were trying to get at.

The Nose Face

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 8
« Reply #215 on: May 06, 2015, 11:53:03 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
The last time I went to Chipotle, I asked for hot salsa and everything else. The person making my bowl put hot salsa, then medium salsa, then mild salsa. We aren't dealing with the best and the brightest there.

If you think you can "eat clean" at Chipotle - you're a fool. The staff are most likely kids, or people who don't care like Nallid said. It's a glorified McDonald's that slings tacos. The woman's from Huntington Beach no less - why the fuck would you eat that shit if you could go to a real Mexican place. Don't be outraged when the kid behind the counter has to conform to some corporate mantra bullshit in an effort to not be hassled by their boss.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #216 on: May 06, 2015, 11:53:38 AM »
also, i really regret clicking that chipotle video. i just went to youtube and now all my suggested videos are videos of plus sized girls complaining.

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #217 on: May 06, 2015, 12:57:43 PM »
I just went to youtube and now all my suggested videos are videos of plus sized girls complaining.

Links?
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #218 on: May 06, 2015, 03:17:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

well, hypothetically if the dog did know shit and was enrolled in that school, his homework-eating ass would be expelled if decided to eat another students homework. thats really what were trying to get at.
If I was that girl I would train a dog to pee on laptops.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5

Dengles

« Reply #220 on: May 10, 2015, 06:53:06 PM »
Lol there's a professor at my college who identifies as a Turtle, he's dead serious he even legally changed his last name to Turtle.  He's a nice guy and all but like what is this world coming to?  Gay and Lesbian people are cool in my book, trans people make me uncomfortable but to each their own I guess, people thinking they're an animal is just insane.  At least trans people can have surgeries to achieve what the believe there is no possible way for a human to become not a human. 

Righteous Victim

• Rep: 110
  • Get yourself looked at.
    • Letterboxd avatar image
« Reply #221 on: May 10, 2015, 06:56:55 PM »

KING TUT

• Rep: 15
« Reply #222 on: May 11, 2015, 12:20:57 AM »
I'm not from the states so i'm not familiar with the colleges, i just realised for the last few years i have been wearing a berkeley hoody i got from a cheap shop. i feel like a little bitch.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 182
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #223 on: May 11, 2015, 12:36:16 AM »

not gunna lie, i am literally LOL-ing in my office right now

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Dengles

« Reply #224 on: May 11, 2015, 02:39:32 AM »
I'm not from the states so i'm not familiar with the colleges, i just realised for the last few years i have been wearing a berkeley hoody i got from a cheap shop. i feel like a little bitch.
oh man everyone you've ever met in the past few years has judged you.  No it's not like these colleges are all bad, infact they're mostly cool places there's just all sorts of kooks running wild who get a lot of attention. 

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #225 on: May 11, 2015, 04:38:58 PM »

abudabi

« Reply #226 on: May 11, 2015, 04:46:13 PM »
why do you waste your time on this shit? these people are regular, it's like wasting your time making fun of conspiracy theorists.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #227 on: May 11, 2015, 06:35:08 PM »

Oh shit Huntington Beach they should've gone to Sharky's and not fucking Chipotle. The waitress at Sharky's called me "Lover" while she was serving me. Really caught me off guard but the food is tit and it's chain Mexican food. I guess the waitress thought I was someone else? Just wanted that Rusty Berrings burrito up in her taco stand is more like it but I'm not that quick a thinker. Maybe if I was %FROM$ huntington beach and used to bitches being on my jock 24 i'd actually go ahead and get her number. Maybe I just $DON'T WANT A GIRLFRIEND% maybe I just $DON'T USUALLY LIKE PEOPLE%% .... The food was really good tho. Semi authentic Mexican for a chain restaurant and I bet most of you fools could score a number in there or at least the frozen yogurt shack two doors down. So you know. Don't be some dumb complaining youtube fat bitch and go to chipotle if you're in HB. Or don't, hey, you're the ones posting that video so you probably like HB Chipotles. I'd probably get hit on by the waitresses at that crap shack too.

shark tits

« Reply #228 on: May 11, 2015, 06:41:09 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Oh shit Huntington Beach they should've gone to Sharky's and not fucking Chipotle. The waitress at Sharky's called me "Lover" while she was serving me. Really caught me off guard but the food is tit and it's chain Mexican food. I guess the waitress thought I was someone else? Just wanted that Rusty Berrings burrito up in her taco stand is more like it but I'm not that quick a thinker. Maybe if I was %FROM$ huntington beach and used to bitches being on my jock 24 i'd actually go ahead and get her number. Maybe I just $DON'T WANT A GIRLFRIEND% maybe I just $DON'T USUALLY LIKE PEOPLE%% .... The food was really good tho. Semi authentic Mexican for a chain restaurant and I bet most of you fools could score a number in there or at least the frozen yogurt shack two doors down. So you know. Don't be some dumb complaining youtube fat bitch and go to chipotle if you're in HB. Or don't, hey, you're the ones posting that video so you probably like HB Chipotles. I'd probably get hit on by the waitresses at that crap shack too.
enroute to maui i stayed in fullerton for a few wks w/ an elementary school pal. we went to some sushi place owned by one of those jabronis in KORN. it was dece, a bit pricey for my ass but was definitely good. alas, no cool waitress interaction, i was w/ my exwife before she was ex. i wanna go to your place and be like 'no sharky, you may be a sharky but i am THE sharky. the definite article you might say.'

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #229 on: May 11, 2015, 06:59:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
enroute to maui i stayed in fullerton for a few wks w/ an elementary school pal. we went to some sushi place owned by one of those jabronis in KORN. it was dece, a bit pricey for my ass but was definitely good. alas, no cool waitress interaction, i was w/ my exwife before she was ex. i wanna go to your place and be like 'no sharky, you may be a sharky but i am THE sharky. the definite article you might say.'
Lol ueah onces mi homie out there gets his fucking brain together we'll go out there and raise hell. I didn't get hit on at PF Chang's but that shit was good for a chain restaurant and they were shouted out on south park once or twice so you know it's at least *funny&. I don't know about no Walking in LA but maybe we could hobo around the north part of California. The first girl I ever kissed has some fancy pants gourmet restaurant job in the bay and probably would feel bad if she saw me being homeless so we can try that.and i know other people up there too. there's always the Jesus freak in Sonoma that I was talking to on FB and other folk too. Gotta love Jesus and casper flips. There's probably cool shit in Roseville up near Sacramento to check out too dunno if you ever made it up there but I took the Amtrak through there and it looked fucking Gnarly.

shark tits

« Reply #230 on: May 11, 2015, 07:28:21 PM »
i'm sorta over CA but yeah, roseville is a crew change so i've been there many a time hopping towards OR by way of dunsmuir and klamaath falls. we should go to new mexico/arizona, that's god's country right there.
i pulled a chew and screw at PJ Changs once when i was in 21 in tempe. it was more of a drink and screw but whatever. feel like a heel for my waiter's sake but i try not to fuck w/ chains if possible. hope ya come down one fine day, i been blowing my scrill over captain ron's but i wanna eat vegan soon. supreme master just celebrated her birthday on mother's day, Quan Yin method air and shit.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #231 on: May 11, 2015, 07:38:35 PM »
i'm sorta over CA but yeah, roseville is a crew change so i've been there many a time hopping towards OR by way of dunsmuir and klamaath falls. we should go to new mexico/arizona, that's god's country right there.
i pulled a chew and screw at PJ Changs once when i was in 21 in tempe. it was more of a drink and screw but whatever. feel like a heel for my waiter's sake but i try not to fuck w/ chains if possible. hope ya come down one fine day, i been blowing my scrill over captain ron's but i wanna eat vegan soon. supreme master just celebrated her birthday on mother's day, Quan Yin method air and shit.
oh yeah i prob got enough money for us to both eat a good meal in a couple days we got a fucking monsoon up here but i'm fairing well with old horror movies on netflix. looking for the tittiest of the 80's movies.

Dengles

« Reply #232 on: May 11, 2015, 11:08:21 PM »

I made the mistake of saying normal instead of cis at school once, it went over poorly.  But like if cis means normal why can't I just say normal without people getting incredibly but hurt? 

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #233 on: May 11, 2015, 11:25:55 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I made the mistake of saying normal instead of cis at school once, it went over poorly.  But like if cis means normal why can't I just say normal without people getting incredibly but hurt? 

What the fuck is a cis?

Dengles

« Reply #234 on: May 12, 2015, 03:35:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

What the fuck is a cis?
It stands for something, I can't remember what.  Basically it just means Straight or Gay people who aren't completely fucked up like the Tumblrites. 

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 816
« Reply #235 on: May 12, 2015, 06:14:40 AM »
"Cisgender and cissexual (often abbreviated to simply cis) describe related types of gender identity where individuals' experiences of their own gender match the sex they were born with."

Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #236 on: May 12, 2015, 01:06:01 PM »
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/goldsmiths-university-diversity-officer-in-racism-row-i-cant-be-racist-because-im-an-ethnic-minority-woman-10243202.html

'I can't be racist because I'm an ethnic minority woman', says Goldsmiths university diversity officer embroiled in racism row

A student union officer who banned white people and men from an event promoting equality has claimed she "cannot be racist" because she is an ethnic minority woman.
Goldsmiths University's student union welfare and diversity officer Bahar Mustafa sparked a backlash when she told white people and men they should not attend an event on "diversifying the curriculum".

She wrote on Facebook: Invite loads of BME Women and non-binary people!! Also, if you've been invited and you're a man and/or white PLEASE DON'T COME just cos I invited a bunch of people and hope you will be responsible enough to respect this is a BME Women and non-binary event only.

Her comments were branded "laughable" and "patronising" by fellow students.
And Goldsmiths University said it had written to the union to "express concern" at the comments, and added: "We are proud of our diverse community and do not tolerate any form of oppression, including racism, sexism or any other form of bigotry.

But Ms Mustafa, 27, has hit back in the row, describing the backlash over her Facebook post as "only one in a series of attacks upon minority women on campus.

In a statement read out to fellow students, she accused the media of embarking on a "witch hunt and shameful character assassination".

She said: "There have been charges laid against me that I am racist and sexist towards white men.
"I, an ethnic minority woman, cannot be racist or sexist towards white men, because racism and sexism describe structures of privilege based on race and gender.
"Therefore, women of color and minority genders cannot be racist or sexist, since we do not stand to benefit from such a system.

In a seven-minute statement, she also accused people who "benefit from white supremacy" of "clinging on" to power and added: "We are not going down without as fight."
She said: "Reverse racism and reverse sexism are not real.
"We will not be silenced; we are militant. The world is not ready for minorities to challenge the status quo, but resistance to our resistance is futile."
Her speech drew applause from a crowd of students gathered at an event at Goldsmith's in New Cross last week.
The student's union had previously said it was reviewing how it communicates with people to "avoid any future misunderstandings" after the backlash over Ms Mustafa's comments ahead of the scheduled event in April.
It added: Challenging societal inequality has been at the core of our campaigns and we try to do this pro-actively in our everyday work, so the accusation that we discriminate is one we refute wholeheartedly.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 01:09:18 PM by NickDagger »

Wall of Nausea

• Rep: -60
« Reply #237 on: May 13, 2015, 07:06:44 PM »
nickydag, young rehash refeed aka yung clickbait aka roll of the tounge in dung (rotting). new mixtape, chives & social disparities II

Thanks Jonathan Torrens/J-Roc, you wouldn't dare say that shit to John Cena's face.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #239 on: May 13, 2015, 08:00:35 PM »
Libtech! Mad Libbies!