Author Topic: i fucked up  (Read 963 times)

sergio

i fucked up
« on: January 17, 2007, 07:17:10 PM »
knees??? I say this, cause I didnt do it, and  its a huge regret for me. stay the fuck off your board.  get a gym membership(yes, I said gym membership), do physio, and treat that shit like gold. knees are the hardest to deal with, you gotta do it soo proper. I didn't I regret it, I turned a bad knee sprain into somthing much worse.
tI can still skate  good today, but the aches are annoying, the little twists here and there can really make it hard to focus. be nice to your knees!!!

i should have taken this advice a long time ago. not even half a year after knee surgery i decide to fuck things up for the 100th time. sprained my knee tonight on a 180 no comply off of flat of all things. injury after injury i never fucking learn to lay off. the knee jitters when i walk on it. no medical insurance, and i owe over $1500 to stamford health centers. damn, i have to go to JFK in an hour to pick up my father. any tips on working this one out alone?

sergio

Re: i fucked up
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 07:33:37 PM »
i landed on the board and saw my knee go from side to side real quick. i drop to the ground and yell out the loudest AYE MMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRICCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! onlookers just ignored and walked off. i limped my back home. my left knee looks like a mango now
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 07:37:05 PM by sergio »

skatemore,man

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 07:36:14 PM »
just lay off the knee man, try to walk around the block, cul de sac, whereever you're at, exercise it up as soon as possible. knees are like gold holmes.

TheMoneyMellon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -1
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 08:37:49 PM »
How do you go about strengthening your knees?

log

• Rep: 0
  • sukkot
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2007, 08:54:26 PM »
ice for 10, leave off for 5, on for 10, repeat. get some crutches or a cane. believe me, I'm a first aid attendant.
hamster, you chewed on the peice of wood i gave you, you soiled the litter i put on the bottom of your cage and you drank all the water i put in your bottle...this is why we cant have nice things!

sergio

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2007, 01:38:02 PM »
just got back from work. ive kept most of my weight off of it so far. its like a balloon now. im going to the hospital in a bit

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2007, 01:44:08 PM »
ice for 10, leave off for 5, on for 10, repeat. get some crutches or a cane. believe me, I'm a first aid attendant.