Author Topic: I can get married  (Read 4976 times)

bentmode

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: I can get married
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2015, 01:28:28 PM »
County clerks across the nation are so bummed.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2015, 01:51:08 PM »

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2015, 02:01:30 PM »
Does this mean they can stop all those fag parades that invade the downtown core?

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2015, 02:08:40 PM »
Nice to see some positive reform this day and age.  Super stoked for the community around me!

The only downside to this is now I'll be invited to even MORE weddings.  

Don't worry, I gotcha covered:

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2015, 02:17:06 PM »
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2015, 02:28:59 PM »

Does this mean they can stop all those fag parades that invade the downtown core?

Classy, especially with the Nazi pic.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2015, 02:30:33 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Isnt that rommel ? who was pretty much anti nazzi and tried to kill hitler ?

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3388
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2015, 03:27:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

No. The fag parades can not be stopped.

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 131
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2015, 03:50:57 PM »
Fuuuck yeah!

posguy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2015, 04:10:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

You're right, it is. I'm hardly a history major, let alone WWII so before you said anything I didn't know. According to his wiki:
Rommel is regarded as having been a humane and professional officer. His Afrika Korps was never accused of war crimes, and Allied soldiers captured during his Africa campaign were reported to have been treated humanely. Orders to kill Jewish soldiers, civilians and captured commandos were ignored. Later in the war, Rommel was linked to the conspiracy to assassinate Adolf Hitler.

straight

« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2015, 08:23:12 PM »
Little big horn

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2015, 08:47:10 PM »
Churches can still choose not to marry gay couples....how do you guys feel about that? should there be an exception to the separation of church and state rule?
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

Grampa

• Rep: 151
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2015, 09:55:03 PM »
Churches can still choose not to marry gay couples....how do you guys feel about that? should there be an exception to the separation of church and state rule?

I think they should be allowed to choose who they marry regardless of orientation. It seems different to me than a store refusing service. Plenty of churches will marry gay couples. You can't change how shitty people think, so why would you want to get married by someone who pretty much hates you? Fuck them, move on to someone who's is happy to perform the wedding. We literally JUST separated church from state to achieve this, so let's just keep it that way.

Whatever. More importantly:

FUCK YEAH. Stoked for everyone who's been denied equal rights for so long. I cannot even fathom the level of partying that's going down this weekend.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2015, 10:09:12 PM »
Have the Stza from Leftover Crack do the marriage honors, he's licensed to do so.

shark tits

« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2015, 10:13:50 PM »
Have the Stza from Leftover Crack do the marriage honors, he's licensed to do so.
i got ordained off the internet a while ago. anyone can do it. you wanna marry fruit salad? you wanna marry your cat? i now pronounce you man and beast, man and beast. you may kiss da beast.
i'll gay marry someone into the country if they want. fuck it, you come see shark tits when you want a green card cause shark tits knows.

Greg Road

« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2015, 11:16:10 PM »
wonder what the divorce rate will be for gays ... just a thought

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1509
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2015, 11:18:03 PM »

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
  • tiger style
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2015, 05:12:41 AM »
Why is that one preacher who's fakin the funk getting all the headlines when this guys so gnarly and for good causes

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/07/16/79-year-old-retired-reverend-set-himself-on-fire-to-inspire-social-justice/

Don't force em

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3388
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2015, 07:40:09 AM »
wonder what the divorce rate will be for gays ... just a thought

I wonder this too. Since gays (particularly men) have had to create their own version of what a relationship looks like, open relationships are often the norm. Maybe "often" isn't the right word, but the frequency of it is WAY higher than in hetero relationships. That makes might make for a higher success rate with marriages.

I'm guessing if men had the blessings of their wives to go fuck a slut every once in a while more marriages would stay together.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 565
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2015, 08:02:03 AM »
loved reading all the bitchin and moanin on social media on my phone while i was out skating yesterday.

blah blah blah this country is going to hell  ::)

blah blah blah im moving to *insert country here*  ::)

don't know why people care so much about shit that has nothing to do with them.

congrats to all the gay people, you can now be miserable like straight people!  :) i keed i keed  :)

OldmanEpic

« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2015, 09:42:38 AM »
Good for the LBGT community!

Its about fuckin time because honestly I was sick of hearing about it(so thats means the gay community was probably really fuckin fed up with the bullshit)

Serious question. In case of divorce, what happens with spousal support??? Or is that just a Canadian thing?

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1595
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2015, 09:56:36 AM »
I was expecting a mad rush of slap pals proposing......

Weird how straight people stole 'partner' from gay people anyhow....so fair is fair...that hasn't sit well with me....make up your own fucking term....

Dirtymac

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2015, 11:30:36 AM »
County clerks across the nation are so bummed.
I just got married at the county clerks last Thursday and we noticed he said, "do you take this personto be your lawfully wedded whatever. He was old and it was a small town in the bible belt. We both wondered how he was gonna react when the first gay couple came in. Oh well, good for you Gay! Congratulations lol!
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

lickcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 201
  • breathcakes
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2015, 01:27:57 PM »
I wonder this too. Since gays (particularly men) have had to create their own version of what a relationship looks like, open relationships are often the norm. Maybe "often" isn't the right word, but the frequency of it is WAY higher than in hetero relationships. That makes might make for a higher success rate with marriages.

I'm guessing if men had the blessings of their wives to go fuck a slut every once in a while more marriages would stay together.

I support this theory. My parents divorced because my dad is a fucking player, and I'm sure a few of my aunts\uncles had the same problem, too.

I think most of the gay couples I know are in an open relationship; when I had a boyfriend, I was the only one I knew who was monogamous (thank goodness that's done for). I think even the couple with a kid weren't exclusive with each other.

Now, only one of the guys I "don't have sex" with (I don't fuck, I'm asexual) is actually in a relationship; the other 9 or so are free agents, and two of them identify as 'strictly monogamous' (yet, they're still okay with sexy time with me, LOL).

Pretty psyched on the whole equal marriage thing, even though I have no desire for it.
Hope it really helps kids be more comfortable with themselves.

Now, there's s shit ton of more work to do...

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2015, 01:44:37 PM »
i kno its not my business but i cant help but be curious. u have 9 guys in ur stable that u dont fuck? but they have sexy time with u? i dont get it
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

mattofallmatts

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -110
  • "I will not skateboard in the halls"
« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2015, 08:35:52 PM »
No. The fag parades can not be stopped.

THIS SHIT IS GETTING QUOTED. YALL CANT STOP THE FAGS! <3

lickcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 201
  • breathcakes
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2015, 09:50:53 PM »
i kno its not my business but i cant help but be curious. u have 9 guys in ur stable that u dont fuck? but they have sexy time with u? i dont get it

There's more to sex than just fucking, you know? Maybe it's just stuff considered foreplay to most? I'm circumcised, and my dick feels almost nothing. My butthole isn't sensitive, either. I like to do sexy things, that may or may not be considered sex. There's a huge spectrum.

My favourite is to wrestle and then jack off thinking about it (it's real wrestling so it's not just about feeling the dude). I also love to get naked and rub our pee-pees together. Licking each other. Play "Where do you want me to kiss you?" Cuddling is also a favourite, and just napping in each others' arms. Holding hands is rad, and doing that down the street can get me going. This is kinda fucked up, but I get super hard when I'm taking care of a friend when he's having a difficult time... like taking care of someone somehow is sexciting for me?

Sex doesn't have to be about the end result, the journey is hella fun. One of my dudes is into playing around naked, like not doing anything in particular, just playing with each others' bodies without expectation. That hasn't happened yet, he's only watched me jack off while we were only together in a wheatfield for an hour. Gotta admit that I sometimes get caught up in trying to orgasm (via masturbation), from trying to be a pleaser... I want to just play around.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2015, 02:16:30 AM »
super stoked for you guys! lets hope that the rest of the world follows soon.

also i gotta quote this since it made me spill my coffee:

Expand Quote
For the first like two months I was lurking here, I thought Gay was a mod for some reason
Either way, congrats on the victory. Good shit 'Merica
[close]

Na, mod isn't a good look for me.

AsianVegan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2015, 03:54:28 AM »
Stoked for you and the many others this will benefit. It's such an important step, really proud of the US on this one. If only Aus would get it's shit together...

colin

« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2015, 08:43:32 AM »

We just want the same rights as you.

I say don't let members of the government think for a minute that they "give" you rights. The problem, as I see it, is that all beings are born, of their essence, free and good. So, the whole idea of government is a fucking sham. How could someone purport to be the one to control something that is essentially free and good? Or, that someone born free and good needs any type of governing, anyway? The idea is preposterous.
In my opinion, to celebrate any members of the government for this decision hands back power (although it may be illusory power) to a group that never should have had, or taken, it in the first place.
I am happy you are happy though, GAY; you are a kind person.