Author Topic: Nyjah to Nike in three months  (Read 123100 times)

KUberry

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
Re: Nyjah to Nike in three months
« Reply #120 on: July 23, 2015, 05:22:52 PM »
I'm pretty sure the only way to make him lose a contest is to jinx him by making direct eye contact with him and making a punching motion over and over.

pinch a loaf

« Reply #121 on: July 23, 2015, 05:32:50 PM »
Quote from: TehPwnzorer �link=topic=86638.msg2359051#msg2359051 date=1437693469
No, it's not called being a fanboy. It's called being real and not joining the hate bandwagon for no reason. If you wanna talk about people not putting enough on the streets, then how about PJ Ladd after Flip Really Sorry? How come Bob Burnquist keeps putting out a megaramp part one after another while Danny Way is still a questionmark? Janoski quit after his shoe became mainstream? Same thing with Muska? Where's Bryan Herman?
Sounds like you view the flippiest, spinniest tricks on the most stairs, as the main ingredient of good skateboarding. That's the same train of thought of kids who haven't skated longer than 2 years. For me personally, style trumps all. Something Nyjah lacks. He does the hardest tricks yes, but they look like shit. Another thing is attitude. He doesn't have a humble bone in his body. He's the face of mainstream skateboarding, and at the same time a fucking douchebag. Attracting like minded douches to this thing we all love. So there's some reasons for you.

As for Janoski and Muska, yes they made a lot of money, and transitioned into more creative outlets. Nothing wrong with that, and they aren't 20 years old like the dude you're comparing them to. ??? Oh and Herman's on the Baker tour, right after he killed it on the Stay Flared tour.

mini greek

• Rep: 33
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #122 on: July 24, 2015, 12:13:28 AM »
Nyjahs been with element since he was 4, I don't see him leaving DC.. They obviously take care of him.

Nyjah in the same league as Michael Jordan, tiger woods, and messi?? Over my dead body

It's done.  9 mill for 5 years is the contract.  Nobody on the team was consulted about adding Nine-Jah to the team, a senior level business director at Nike made the call after he saw that Nyguuh was winning all the Nike SB sponsored Street League contests instead of Paul who had been their "contest guy" for years.  From what I understand, riders have already protested having to go on trips with him.  And if Nike really fired Hewitt for weed, then they are going to have their hands full with Nyjuhhhhh, who has reportedly been busted 4 to 5 teams for narcotics possession (mostly coke and molly).  Charges which his high powered Hollywood management team has made go away as to avoid public scrutiny.  Way to go Nike.  Why can't you just make quality shoes and sponsor the RIGHT people instead of getting wrapped up in the bullshit.  Hella stoops.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 12:27:34 AM by mini greek »
Get litty.....

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -258
« Reply #123 on: July 24, 2015, 02:01:45 AM »
Quote from: TehPwnzorer  link=topic=86638.msg2359051#msg2359051 date=1437693469
Expand Quote
Quote from: TehPwnzorer  link=topic=86638.msg2358404#msg2358404 date=1437596222
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The entire deal with Nyjah is so strange. Nobody else on Element fits with him, and you could almost bet if he left the company would be legitimized� within skateboarding. Westgate, Evan Smith, Nick Garcia, Mark Appleyard, Timtim, Levi Brown...the team is fucking stacked. I often forget Nyjah even skates for them.

Shoes... I picture him when I think of DC. He should stay, or go, or fuck it, who cares. He should've been a rollerblader.
[close]

I feel like Nyjah is so ingrained into the contest circuit that it's an odd sight to see him on the streets or anywhere the rest of the Element team might go, I dunno if he goes to demos or not, doesn't seem like he would even skate them, maybe just sign hats and decks or something, sit around being above it all.�
[close]
Nyjah's sure a contest skater who doesn't skate street at all. Let's just forget about his:

Rise n' Shine part(back to back bs 270 lip, flip backlip - Hollywood 16)

Welcome to DC Part(nollie bs heel - Wilshire 15)

Last Call Part(hardflip bs 5-0 - Clipper)

DC Signature Model(bs noseblunt - Hollywood 16)

Welcome to AYC(360 flip smith - A handrail)

DC Fade To Black(won skateboarding)

AYC Signature Line(hard way fs 180 nosegrind to straight - A handrail)

Nyjah puts out more fucking Street footage than everyone else out there. The only reason he hasn't put out anything recently is because Element is making a full lenght video.

[close]

Bit of a Nyjah fan? Nyjah gets tricks in the streets sure but compared to other skaters he's rarely seen in tour videos or IG clips ( his last street post was 4 weeks ago). He's a park skater.
[close]
Barely? He kills every single AYC tour that's been out. He killed KOTR too. I grew up watching guys like PJ Ladd, Muska, Dollin etc. Nyjah seriously puts out more actual street footage more than anyone else, that while winning every single contest possible. His early footage when he was like 9 is still way more impressive than a lot of pros put out. I could understand if it was Chaz Ortiz you were talking about, but this is Nyjah. The kid put out killer parts when he was around 10~ before getting known in the contest circuit.

No, it's not called being a fanboy. It's called being real and not joining the hate bandwagon for no reason. If you wanna talk about people not putting enough on the streets, then how about PJ Ladd after Flip Really Sorry? How come Bob Burnquist keeps putting out a megaramp part one after another while Danny Way is still a questionmark? Janoski quit after his shoe became mainstream? Same thing with Muska? Where's Bryan Herman?

Notice how a lot of pros "disappear" once they make it $$$. No matter how much of a success Nyjah becomes he will always strive for more in skateboarding as far as level goes. That itself is respect if you look at what happens to the lot that "make it"

Muska is legend status, he can do what he likes.
Herman has had a flawless career so far, he's had parts in every major video he's sponsors have released as well as touring etc. on top of that, he's Bryan Herman. One of the most stylish to ever do it.

SilvergultRab

• Rep: -58
« Reply #124 on: July 24, 2015, 04:08:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Quote from: TehPwnzorer  link=topic=86638.msg2358404#msg2358404 date=1437596222
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The entire deal with Nyjah is so strange. Nobody else on Element fits with him, and you could almost bet if he left the company would be legitimized� within skateboarding. Westgate, Evan Smith, Nick Garcia, Mark Appleyard, Timtim, Levi Brown...the team is fucking stacked. I often forget Nyjah even skates for them.

Shoes... I picture him when I think of DC. He should stay, or go, or fuck it, who cares. He should've been a rollerblader.
[close]

I feel like Nyjah is so ingrained into the contest circuit that it's an odd sight to see him on the streets or anywhere the rest of the Element team might go, I dunno if he goes to demos or not, doesn't seem like he would even skate them, maybe just sign hats and decks or something, sit around being above it all.�
[close]
Nyjah's sure a contest skater who doesn't skate street at all. Let's just forget about his:

Rise n' Shine part(back to back bs 270 lip, flip backlip - Hollywood 16)

Welcome to DC Part(nollie bs heel - Wilshire 15)

Last Call Part(hardflip bs 5-0 - Clipper)

DC Signature Model(bs noseblunt - Hollywood 16)

Welcome to AYC(360 flip smith - A handrail)

DC Fade To Black(won skateboarding)

AYC Signature Line(hard way fs 180 nosegrind to straight - A handrail)

Nyjah puts out more fucking Street footage than everyone else out there. The only reason he hasn't put out anything recently is because Element is making a full lenght video.

[close]

Bit of a Nyjah fan? Nyjah gets tricks in the streets sure but compared to other skaters he's rarely seen in tour videos or IG clips ( his last street post was 4 weeks ago). He's a park skater.
[close]
Barely? He kills every single AYC tour that's been out. He killed KOTR too. I grew up watching guys like PJ Ladd, Muska, Dollin etc. Nyjah seriously puts out more actual street footage more than anyone else, that while winning every single contest possible. His early footage when he was like 9 is still way more impressive than a lot of pros put out. I could understand if it was Chaz Ortiz you were talking about, but this is Nyjah. The kid put out killer parts when he was around 10~ before getting known in the contest circuit.

Notice how a lot of pros "disappear" once they make it $$$. No matter how much of a success Nyjah becomes he will always strive for more in skateboarding as far as level goes. That itself is respect if you look at what happens to the lot that "make it"
[close]

Muska is legend status, he can do what he likes.
Herman has had a flawless career so far, he's had parts in every major video he's sponsors have released as well as touring etc. on top of that, he's Bryan Herman. One of the most stylish to ever do it.
Bryan Herman is a fucking straight G. You cant compare Nyjah to him, completely different skaters but i wouldnt say Nyjah has more "skill" then herm dawg 

Noioso

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 90
  • "For me it's crazy like"
« Reply #125 on: July 24, 2015, 04:42:30 AM »
This is funny and maybe all these questions have already been asked but:

Do you think your favorite Nike pro/am will quit, stop taking Nike money, and go back to a "core" team?

Why do people hate Nyjah so much? Are there any really stories out there of him being a huge dick, a douchebag, stealing someone's laptop, etc. or is it just because he's too good but takes contests too seriously, dresses funny and doesn't have a good style? I know he posted that shit on insta, but the hates been coming since a long before that.

Is this really going to make all the people out there who buy Nike stop buying Nike? Maybe if the team starts dropping off, but that'll just give Nike more opportunity to add Chris Cole.
"So, you want to follow the nuge, get a good feeble, a nice ollie, an excellent lipside, maybe a tolerable down love and become known for your outstanding kick flip el toro? Become a regular visitor at our skate parks. Righteous."

ShpotaSb

• Rep: -28
« Reply #126 on: July 24, 2015, 05:46:28 AM »
If you think about it. Nyjah has had it way way harder than cobra cole.
Thats total bullshit. Nyjah had a entire skatepark to himself since he was four, not to mention a dad who banned him from going to school just to make him skate everyday. He never had to buy anytthing skateboarding releated in his life. (decks, trucks, shoes, etc.)

mareo

• Rep: -342
« Reply #127 on: July 24, 2015, 05:56:03 AM »

Quote from: I sniff my own butthole all the time
2nd vote would be for PJ. sometimes it is a fine command of the english language to say nothing and he extended that to skating. PJ's plan B part is the emperor's new clothes.

TehPwnzorer

• Rep: -17
« Reply #128 on: July 24, 2015, 06:06:49 AM »
Quote from: TehPwnzorer �link=topic=86638.msg2359051#msg2359051 date=1437693469
Expand Quote
[close]
Sounds like you view the flippiest, spinniest tricks on the most stairs, as the main ingredient of good skateboarding. That's the same train of thought of kids who haven't skated longer than 2 years. For me personally, style trumps all. Something Nyjah lacks. He does the hardest tricks yes, but they look like shit. Another thing is attitude. He doesn't have a humble bone in his body. He's the face of mainstream skateboarding, and at the same time a fucking douchebag. Attracting like minded douches to this thing we all love. So there's some reasons for you.

As for Janoski and Muska, yes they made a lot of money, and transitioned into more creative outlets. Nothing wrong with that, and they aren't 20 years old like the dude you're comparing them to. ??? Oh and Herman's on the Baker tour, right after he killed it on the Stay Flared tour.
No. You just make yourself sound like an idiot. The fact that he said that skateboarding isn't for girls at all in a Thrasher interview is a valid reason to hate on him. That's something that has to do with sksteboarding. Skateboarding is for everyone. I don't see you pointing out any of those reasons. You guys only point out the amount of times he changes color of his car, how many parties and random girls he throws etc. That's his private life, it has nothing to do with skateboarding so I couldnt care less. Jealousy much? The fact that you consider his private life and skateboarding pretty much the same thing is beyond me.

Also, his style may not be like Luan's, but claiming everything he does looks like shit is just ignorant. There are people out there with way more wavy arms, sketchy landings, downward flippers. Nyjah wouldn't even qualify as top 50 of pros with worst style.

I do back the hate on skateboard related things like saying a certain group shouldn't skate at all in a Thrasher interview when skateboarding is for everyone. The lack of respect for the older generation who opened the doors for everyone by doing their thing. Nyjah said that everything they did back then is a first try warm up trick for him on Weekend Buzz. Now those are legit reasons to hate. I don't see any of you bringing it up. Do you a uctually give a fuck about what that dude does on his spare time when he isn't skateboarding? I sure as hell only care what that dude does on a skateboard and nothing else. It's not like he's going to do a Sheckler and make a TV show and bring his private life into skateboarding.

Last thing. Cheesy sponsorship choices is one thing too. But as a professional skateboarder you gotta do what you have to do in order to survive, unless you start your company. Once you're out you're out. Every year skateboarding is less years of experience in the real world when it comes to work. Remember that.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #129 on: July 24, 2015, 06:56:59 AM »
Element, or anyone, wanting to sponsor Nyjah seems like a no brainer. Why wouldn't you want your own money printing machine?

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 539
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #130 on: July 24, 2015, 07:34:22 AM »
Nyjah is hated on because he's pure athlete. And that's fine if you're into that. But now you have a whole generation of skaters who get into skateboarding purely as a career choice, like choosing to become a pro football or basketball player. Those industries pump out a lot of amazing athletes and occasionally in the mix you'll find those who also have a love of the sport itself. But most of them do it for money and fame. For better or worse, that's what's happening to skateboarding and Nyjah epitomizes that. It's like how some sports fans dislike the players who seem to be all talent and no passion.

Slappydarkslide

« Reply #131 on: July 24, 2015, 07:59:32 AM »
Dude rips. Period. I honestly don't get the hate. 

Don't like him?  Don't fucking watch his skating. 

Everyone here acts so damn elitist, pretending they wouldn't take an extra check for SKATEBOARDING!  This forum is called "Useless wooden toy banter" right?

zippy z

« Reply #132 on: July 24, 2015, 08:13:27 AM »
What's really crazy is there are people who actually choose their college based solely on competitive large-mouth bass fishing teams.

Nyjah is hated on because he's pure athlete. And that's fine if you're into that. But now you have a whole generation of skaters who get into skateboarding purely as a career choice, like choosing to become a pro football or basketball player. Those industries pump out a lot of amazing athletes and occasionally in the mix you'll find those who also have a love of the sport itself. But most of them do it for money and fame. For better or worse, that's what's happening to skateboarding and Nyjah epitomizes that. It's like how some sports fans dislike the players who seem to be all talent and no passion.

TehPwnzorer

« Reply #133 on: July 24, 2015, 08:46:36 AM »
Because skateboarding is something you can become really good at without any passion for it? You're not going to get a paycheck for your first banger. To get there you're either already famous or ate some major shit along the way. You're not going to get even halfway there if you have no passion for it. Why injure yourself constantly when it's not even 100% that you're going to make it all the way there? No, people with no passion would quit and do something else. They will never make it there, ever.

There are cases when the passion have faded away tho... Look at Nordberg. More model than a skateboarder nowadays.

the canadian suit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • Always lurking.
« Reply #134 on: July 24, 2015, 08:59:42 AM »

Everyone here acts so damn elitist, pretending they wouldn't take an extra check for SKATEBOARDING!  This forum is called "Useless wooden toy banter" right?

Hi Piss,
Welcome to the Slap Skateboard Magazine forum.
I noticed you think people care about how good somebody is at skateboarding. You are mistaken.
Much in the same way that people who follow other sports hate Derek Jeter, Christiano Ronaldo, Tom Brady, etc. We hate Nyjah. Why do we hate Nyjah? Because he is a bitch. Just like Derek Jeter, Christiano Ronaldo, Tom Brady, etc.
Thanks, I hope this helps.
p-shuvs and v-flips

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #135 on: July 24, 2015, 09:05:17 AM »
Quote from: TehPwnzorer  link=topic=86638.msg2359317#msg2359317 date=1437752796
Because skateboarding is something you can become really good at without any passion for it? You're not going to get a paycheck for your first banger. To get there you're either already famous or ate some major shit along the way. You're not going to get even halfway there if you have no passion for it. Why injure yourself constantly when it's not even 100% that you're going to make it all the way there? No, people with no passion would quit and do something else. They will never make it there, ever.

There are cases when the passion have faded away tho... Look at Nordberg. More model than a skateboarder nowadays.

love and passion vs. drive and motivation. these are different things. someone can succeed academically because they're really motivated to make lots of money and become successful but not care about education that much while some people who aren't as smart love to just learn and read but won't succeed academically because they don't have the drive to be straight A students. some lucky people have passion and motivation.

Carter

• Rep: 2
« Reply #136 on: July 24, 2015, 09:05:44 AM »
heard he's actually joining the diamond skate camp with tucker and ortiz.  

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 99
« Reply #137 on: July 24, 2015, 09:22:12 AM »
What's really crazy is there are people who actually choose their college based solely on competitive large-mouth bass fishing teams.

man, I need to go back to college!
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

TehPwnzorer

« Reply #138 on: July 24, 2015, 10:32:00 AM »
Quote from: TehPwnzorer  link=topic=86638.msg2359317#msg2359317 date=1437752796
Expand Quote

[close]

love and passion vs. drive and motivation. these are different things. someone can succeed academically because they're really motivated to make lots of money and become successful but not care about education that much while some people who aren't as smart love to just learn and read but won't succeed academically because they don't have the drive to be straight A students. some lucky people have passion and motivation.
Studying and skateboarding are two different things to succeed at. It only takes willpower to pick up a pen and a book. Anyone can have a try at it without any further consequences. Same thing goes for a lot of different things in life. It takes way more than willpower to jump off those stairs, rails, ramps etc. Drive and motivation alone isn't enough because you have to actually have to jump down those things a lot of times before you get known all the way to those paychecks.

Why would anyone do that when you can go play soccer, basketball w/e? All of those things pay way more than skateboarding ever will and you don't have to kill yourself in the process of succeeding.

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #139 on: July 24, 2015, 10:59:44 AM »
so there's no one in boxing or mma who doesn't really care about the sport but does it for the money? how is that different? you're risking your health and possibly even your life for those things but I can guarantee there are people in it who couldn't care less about martial arts or the fighting scene. but it's one of those things in life where it's high risk, huge reward if you succeed. I don't think you could really chalk up the nyjah hate to sheer jealousy. if that were the case, there wouldn't be any popular pro skaters. there's just a je ne sais quois douchiness about him. maybe he just has an image problem.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #140 on: July 24, 2015, 11:05:02 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Hi Piss,
I noticed you think people care about how good somebody is at skateboarding. You are mistaken.
Much in the same way that people who follow other sports hate Derek Jeter, Christiano Ronaldo, Tom Brady, etc. We hate Nyjah. Why do we hate Nyjah? Because he is a bitch. Just like Derek Jeter, Christiano Ronaldo, Tom Brady, etc.

He's a basic bitch too. I would love the opportunity to turn down a sponsor like Nike or Target (I'm looking at you Paul).

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
« Reply #141 on: July 24, 2015, 11:06:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Hi Piss,

[close]

He's a basic bitch too. I would love the opportunity to turn down a sponsor like Nike or Target (I'm looking at you Paul).

you are soo core!

TehPwnzorer

« Reply #142 on: July 24, 2015, 11:43:27 AM »
so there's no one in boxing or mma who doesn't really care about the sport but does it for the money? how is that different? you're risking your health and possibly even your life for those things but I can guarantee there are people in it who couldn't care less about martial arts or the fighting scene. but it's one of those things in life where it's high risk, huge reward if you succeed. I don't think you could really chalk up the nyjah hate to sheer jealousy. if that were the case, there wouldn't be any popular pro skaters. there's just a je ne sais quois douchiness about him. maybe he just has an image problem.
Hate=Jealousy is a common thing in skateboarding. Every single person who had been successful in contests have been hated on. Ironic how the moment they stop winning the hate disappears.

Tony Hawk was the most hated skateboarder alive when he was in his prime.
Rodney Mullen was hated on too.
Ryan Sheckler was hated on when he won everything.
Greg Lutzka was hated on when he won every single Tampa Pro.
Chris Cole was hated on when he kept winning all those Maloof Money Cups.
Pedro Barros was hated on when he won every single bowl contest.

That's the thing with skateboarding. People hate on everyone who is successful in skateboarding no matter what. I swear, if Nyjah no longer won any contests and Luan would be winning everything the hate would transfer from Nyjah to Luan in an instant. That's how it's always been in skateboarding. The moment a person is less "successful" in skateboarding the hate fades and transfers to the next successful dude around the corner.

I can proudly say that I'm not one of those bandwagon haters.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 11:45:27 AM by TehPwnzorer »

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #143 on: July 24, 2015, 12:10:01 PM »
Element, or anyone, wanting to sponsor Nyjah seems like a no brainer. Why wouldn't you want your own money printing machine?
He's been getting booed at recent SL contests. He is not a crowd favorite

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #144 on: July 24, 2015, 12:13:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Hate=Jealousy is a common thing in skateboarding. Every single person who had been successful in contests have been hated on. Ironic how the moment they stop winning the hate disappears.

That's the thing with skateboarding. People hate on everyone who is successful in skateboarding no matter what. I swear, if Nyjah no longer won any contests and Luan would be winning everything the hate would transfer from Nyjah to Luan in an instant. That's how it's always been in skateboarding. The moment a person is less "successful" in skateboarding the hate fades and transfers to the next successful dude around the corner.

I've personally never hated on anyone in that list. There are also less successful pros that people hate on because the person is a douche. The thread "Skaters who annoy you for no particular reason" is full of pros that people dislike, and a lot of those pros are not your Street League-type people.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #145 on: July 24, 2015, 12:42:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Hi Piss,

[close]

[close]

you are soo core!

haha call it whatever you like, maybe I just have my opinions about companies that see a buck to be made and show up late to the party to make money off something that others built from the ground up.

pinch a loaf

« Reply #146 on: July 24, 2015, 01:27:46 PM »
Quote from: TehPwnzorer  link=topic=86638.msg2359257#msg2359257 date=1437743209
I do back the hate on skateboard related things like saying a certain group shouldn't skate at all in a Thrasher interview when skateboarding is for everyone. The lack of respect for the older generation who opened the doors for everyone by doing their thing. Nyjah said that everything they did back then is a first try warm up trick for him on Weekend Buzz. Now those are legit reasons to hate. I don't see any of you bringing it up. Do you a uctually give a fuck about what that dude does on his spare time when he isn't skateboarding? I sure as hell only care what that dude does on a skateboard and nothing else. It's not like he's going to do a Sheckler and make a TV show and bring his private life into skateboarding.

Last thing. Cheesy sponsorship choices is one thing too. But as a professional skateboarder you gotta do what you have to do in order to survive, unless you start your company. Once you're out you're out. Every year skateboarding is less years of experience in the real world when it comes to work. Remember that.
That seems like something Nyjah would fucking love to do. And when you're broadcasting your private life out to millions of followers on purpose, is that really private?

Is Nyjah doing what he has to do to survive?? Bought his lil sis a brand new benz... survival? Riced out his super car like fast and furious... survival? Dude could never make another dollar in his life, and still be well off.

Now please rebuttal with your shitty opinion that you view as fact.

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #147 on: July 24, 2015, 01:30:26 PM »
Quote from: TehPwnzorer �link=topic=86638.msg2359400#msg2359400 date=1437763407

I know right? Why would skateboarders, who have embraced an activity due to its lack of inherent competition, dislike anyone who tries to capitalize purely off "winning skateboarding." I dunno man, the world is a scary and confusing place.

TehPwnzorer

« Reply #148 on: July 24, 2015, 01:33:41 PM »
Quote from: TehPwnzorer �link=topic=86638.msg2359257#msg2359257 date=1437743209
Expand Quote

[close]
That seems like something Nyjah would fucking love to do. And when you're broadcasting your private life out to millions of followers on purpose, is that really private?

Is Nyjah doing what he has to do to survive?? Bought his lil sis a brand new benz... survival? Riced out his super car like fast and furious... survival? Dude could never make another dollar in his life, and still be well off.

Being able to support your family in the best possible way you can is indeed "survival" in itself. Also... What the fuck has him buying a Benz for his little sister anything to do with skateboarding at all? Go fuck yourself.

pinch a loaf

« Reply #149 on: July 24, 2015, 01:45:29 PM »
Quote from: TehPwnzorer  link=topic=86638.msg2359452#msg2359452 date=1437770021
Expand Quote
Quote from: TehPwnzorer �link=topic=86638.msg2359257#msg2359257 date=1437743209
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Being able to support your family in the best possible way you can is indeed "survival" in itself. Also... What the fuck has him buying a Benz for his little sister anything to do with skateboarding at all? Go fuck yourself.

I mean he bought it from skateboarding. Then chose to take a picture of it, and post it on the internet, to show how awesome and rich he is. He totally could have kept that in his private life right?  ;)