Author Topic: pro skater beefs  (Read 69067 times)

Donkey Lips

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
Re: pro skater beefs
« Reply #210 on: October 17, 2015, 01:04:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Heath talked shit about Jordan Hoffart in one of his interviews for 360 flipping his gap.

"I�m kind of talking in circles, but mainly I hated the amateurs coming after me. I had this one kid that went to like three of my spots and completely took me apart at them�he backlipped El Toro, he switch grinded this hubba that I regular grinded. Nutty, nutty sh-t, and I was like, this guy is after me. And there was another kid that I was really harsh about, he rode for Adio or something."
http://skateboarding.transworld.net/features/10-skaters-who-changed-the-decade-heath-kirchart/#VihvaBmpGIEYzysS.99

[close]
that was about carlos ruiz.

Heath had shit against Carlos Ruiz too, but that comment was about none other than motherfucking bleached bowlcut, yellow shirt wearing, size 38 jeans and seashell necklace Jason Jones.

fuddit

• Rep: -35
« Reply #211 on: October 22, 2015, 01:26:21 PM »
Mine will always be the beef between Darren Harper and Stevie Williams because Stevie was wetting Darren for being on Yums (which most anybody would do because Yums had to be one of the stupidest companies ever, with no relation to skateboarding).

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3378
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #212 on: October 22, 2015, 04:04:24 PM »
Mine will always be the beef between Darren Harper and Stevie Williams because Stevie was wetting Darren for being on Yums (which most anybody would do because Yums had to be one of the stupidest companies ever, with no relation to skateboarding).

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 172
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #213 on: October 22, 2015, 05:23:45 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

cuntzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -63
« Reply #214 on: October 22, 2015, 05:50:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
I don't rollerblade, I play ROLLER HOCKEY! I've been kicking haters like you to the curb forever

pabloalvarado

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
  • Elissa Steamer is a superstar.
« Reply #215 on: October 22, 2015, 06:15:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

Pipe Dreamer

• Rep: 24
  • Slap hard Slap often
« Reply #216 on: October 23, 2015, 12:15:33 AM »
Lucien Hendricks (ex Dogtown Pro) stabbed Sean Goff (ex Brand X / Death Box) in the late eighties because he was a dagger and Goff was a valley boy (well oxford) and he didn`t care for out of towners skating his new shining USA standard half pipe under the flyover in the mean hood of Latimer Road  London town. https://youtu.be/oWAIEvJk11M?list=PLoqop5uXI5ODWxnD3lWfsCr2PjoTgLyo6 Here`s a video featuring Mark Gonzales and other visiting American Pro`s under the supervision of  the then Slam City overlord Paul Sunman to keep the area free from any dagger attacks and giving them free passes thru the gates of hell other notable Americans who got a pass were Christian Hosoi and 1988 Bones Brigade team minus Tony Hawk who was scared of Lucien so scrapped the idea of visiting the UK until Latimer Roads demise. Old Beef remixed for TWENTY 15

Chicken in a Can

« Reply #217 on: October 23, 2015, 11:36:39 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

lol once GAY leaves it's over. i mean we're barely hanging on since Pete left...

Ex_Magician

• Rep: -19
« Reply #218 on: October 24, 2015, 02:58:13 PM »
i saw you lurking this thread before, im glad to finally see the great response you thought up to the legitimate points that have been raised against your bullshit business tactics. go fuck yourself.

LOL

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #219 on: October 24, 2015, 03:56:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

lol once GAY leaves it's over. i mean we're barely hanging on since Pete left...
lol GAY is the only poster I've ever had on ignore. All he posts is sarcastic fag stuff, it gets old quick

doublesteveburger

« Reply #220 on: October 24, 2015, 04:49:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
lol GAY is the only poster I've ever had on ignore. All he posts is sarcastic fag stuff, it gets old quick

don't knock it till you try it

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
« Reply #221 on: October 24, 2015, 07:25:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

I do believe that you Sir, are a fukwit and yr opinion counts for nothing. Gay rules and you are most probably a homophobe.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #222 on: October 26, 2015, 01:55:41 PM »

Rock Adio RIP

chilllyboy

• Rep: -10
« Reply #223 on: October 26, 2015, 04:24:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Rock Adio/Fulltechnicalskizzy RIP

pussy popper,pot smoker

« Reply #224 on: October 26, 2015, 04:28:58 PM »
riiip

palenimbus

• Rep: 5
« Reply #225 on: October 26, 2015, 05:12:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Wow! "LOL" and homophobia all in one tidy post.

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 255
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #226 on: February 19, 2020, 09:14:04 PM »
Bump because I know some mother fuckers have some tea to spill and I got no life.

Aleksi

• Rep: -2
« Reply #227 on: February 20, 2020, 01:26:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Rock Adio/Fulltechnicalskizzy/shit_for_brains RIP
[close]

fred durst biggest fan

• Rep: -8
« Reply #228 on: August 10, 2023, 06:56:45 PM »
Bump

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -99
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #229 on: August 10, 2023, 08:07:47 PM »
Still waiting for the story behind Cole/Nordberg

lurkluke

• Rep: 195
« Reply #230 on: August 10, 2023, 08:27:17 PM »
Provost and sheckler

sheckles reigniting this beef with the ABD?

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 505
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #231 on: August 10, 2023, 09:09:28 PM »
where the bitches at? lets chat.

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -417
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #232 on: August 10, 2023, 09:27:08 PM »
where the bitches at? lets chat.

Do you think suciu would have won SOTY if he only skated to playboi carti that year? Honest question

cky enthusiast

« Reply #233 on: August 10, 2023, 09:43:26 PM »
i know allll the gossip between all the cool skaters but im not telling  8)

JugeL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 304
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #234 on: August 10, 2023, 09:56:16 PM »
Still waiting for the story behind Cole/Nordberg
Fake Nordberg account commented on some GoPro post by Cole? Or is there more to this

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #235 on: August 10, 2023, 10:34:27 PM »
I thought for sure this was about a soapy J-Lay
this post still wins.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

Trashcon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #236 on: August 11, 2023, 08:28:34 AM »
AVE vs his boards in the DC video. I hope that kid on the bike is ok.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #237 on: August 11, 2023, 05:34:57 PM »
and jon dickson fighting nick merlino, supposedly merlino wore a fedora and pulled dickson's hair

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 360
« Reply #238 on: August 12, 2023, 09:42:32 AM »
Expand Quote
and jon dickson fighting nick merlino, supposedly merlino wore a fedora and pulled dickson's hair
[close]

lol didn't he have beef with Andrew Langi?
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

cky enthusiast

« Reply #239 on: August 12, 2023, 10:25:37 AM »
no idea, i was just overwhelmed by the report of merlino's mystic south jersey fighting arts and felt compelled to repost it