Author Topic: Refugee crisis in Europe.  (Read 66774 times)

Tufty

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
Re: Refugee crisis in Europe.
« Reply #570 on: April 28, 2016, 05:49:08 AM »
From this Facebook page ran from locals near a detention center, who support immigrants

https://www.facebook.com/solidarityplatanos/posts/1178163325557399?fref=nf

"Yesterday, the Greek and Dutch ministers of immigration payed a visit to the detention centre of Moria on the island of Lesvos. Tension sparked when the ministers entered the unaccompanied minors department and some young men asked them if Europe wil ever open the borders for them. The reply of the Dutch minister was a desicive and rude "no". Anger spread out and some teenagers sprayed with him water. Greek riot police answered with a really violent attack, beating at least 2 minors. That incident provoked a full uprising with young refugees throwing stones at the police, lighting fires and taking over the sector. New police forces arrived and with the extensive use of tear gas they managed to control the situation. Sources speak of at least 20 injured refugees, 2 of them with broken legs.

The conditions inside the detention centre remain horrible. 3500 are stranded there, most of them are sleeping outside on the ground without even a blanket, without any care for the sick, the children or pregnant women. The only information about their current status or possible fate is that authorities are preparing a new deportation to Turkey."

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2537
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #571 on: May 04, 2016, 01:40:28 PM »
The latest batch of news from Eurostat on asylum seekers, if anyone's interested. Published in March 2016, data for 2015)

http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/documents/2995521/7203832/3-04032016-AP-EN.pdf

There's also this on approved protected status

http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/documents/2995521/7233417/3-20042016-AP-EN.pdf

Stats explained
http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Asylum_quarterly_report

Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 352
« Reply #572 on: May 04, 2016, 08:21:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/switzerland-shocked-by-muslim-teens-who-refused-to-shake-hands-with-female-teachers-a6971111.html

Expand Quote
It's widespread practice for schoolchildren in Switzerland to shake the hands of their teacher at the beginning and end of each day. Now, one school's decision to exempt two children from this tradition � because the children are Muslim and their teacher is a woman � has caused a storm of controversy across the European state.

The two pupils at the school in the town of Therwil, near Basel, had requested an exemption from shaking a female teacher's hand, citing their belief that it would go against Islamic teachings. The local school district later came up with what they felt was an acceptable compromise that could avoid discrimination: The pupils, who are aged 14 and 15, would not be required to shake any teacher's' hands, whether they were male or female.

However, the plan hit a hitch when the Schweiz am Sonntag reported on it, sparking a public debate about the compromise. "We cannot accept this in the name of religious freedom," Swiss Justice Minister Simonetta Sommaruga said in an interview with Swiss-German broadcaster SRF. "The handshake is part of our culture.�

Others agreed. "Today's it's the handshake and what will it be tomorrow?" Felix Mueri, a member of the anti-immigration Swiss People's Party and head of the Swiss parliament's education commission, said in an interview with the 20 Minuten news site.

Both the Swiss Teacher's Union and the local Therwil council have also come out against the plan. However, the school itself has defended the decision, despite the controversy. �They are no longer allowed to shake the hand of any teacher, male or female," headmaster Jurg Lauener told SRF, "For us, that addresses the question of discrimination.�

The Swiss Muslim community has largely suggested that the boys are misinterpreting Islamic teachings with their refusal to shake their teachers hands. "[To] the students and parents I would suggest to the following reflection: Can the denial of shaking hands be more important than the Islamic commandment of mutual respect?" Dr. Montassar Ben Mrad, president of Federation of Islamic Organizations in Switzerland, said in the statement.

However, another group suggested that the backlash to the boys was overblown. "One would think that the continued existence of Switzerland's core values was at stake, when this particular case in fact involves just two high school students who have said they wish to greet their teacher in a different way than with a handshake," a statement from the Islamic Central Council of Switzerland said.
[close]

I see they are enriching the society already. Hopefully the people from the article criticizing the policy change have already been arrested for their hate crimes against Islam.
[close]

Have you researched at all why they don't shake hands with women? Its not because they don't respect women. Its because they see touching women at all as potentially sexual and disrespectful. Not shaking hands with women to them is a sign of respect, acknowledging that you don't have a right to touch them. Its considered a sign of humility and chastity.

I'll admit that, as a Westerner, I also thought the only possible reason for this was to disrespect women, but you should at least investigate before drawing that conclusion. Islamic and Western culture are very different and often misunderstood by each other.
[close]

Westerners going to Japan shake hands and bow when meeting new people / doing business . Japanese used to only bow but now when western people / business is more common they shake and bow

Westerners going to the middle east try to respect the culture by not for example shaking hands with women , western woman wearing hijabs and not drinking in public

A muslim not shaking hands with a western woman in a western country / culture is disrespectful by automatic . Just the act of not shaking hands with the woman means its disrespectful no matter what the reason

Its a sign of mutal respect between people in the west to shake the hand no matter what sex or race

Its also a example of the oppression of women in muslim culture . Women have to cover them selfs up , cant drive , cant leave the house alone or meet a man by themselves . Cause they cant control their actions

Yes in Saudia Arabia women cant drive but they can in soooo many other countries that are Muslim... I'm not Muslim but was raised as one and became an athiest. I won't deny that there is A LOT OF SEXISM in Islam and some people take that shit literal. I've seen both sides of being backward and people choosing to interpret Islam in the year 2016. I know you're gonna post a slew of articles about repressed women in muslim societies but you ALWAYS fail to ignore the millions of Muslims who interpret Islam in a non-literal way
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #573 on: May 05, 2016, 07:09:50 AM »
Why is it that liberals literally cannot contain both of the following thoughts in their heads simultaneously?

1.)There are huge major human rights issues throughout many countries where Islam is the dominant religion, and polling often indicates that beliefs of many Muslims are at the very least... troubling.
2.)The above statement is not true of every person who considers themselves to be a Muslim.

Seems pretty straight forward, so what's the problem?

Just stop and think about this example for a second - In Mecca, Islam's holiest city, many people have recently been beheaded. In most cases in public in broad daylight. Often with a sword. Christianity has many, many issues, but I would hope we can all agree this would not be something that would not happen in the 21st century in Vatican City, right?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/man-who-filmed-woman-being-publicly-beheaded-in-mecca-reportedly-arrested-in-saudi-arabia-9988062.html
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/10/breaking-28-muslims-beheaded-by-saudi-officials-over-holy-mecca-stampede-shock-video/

To add to the thread, here's 4 examples of people recently hacked to death for expressing opinions in Bangladesh, the country with the third largest Muslim population:

http://www.daily-sun.com/post/126814/Religious-militants-behind-JnU-student-murder
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/04/professor-hacked-death-bangladesh-160423075449570.html
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36128729
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/01/world/asia/hindu-tailor-once-jailed-for-slurring-prophet-is-hacked-to-death.html?_r=2

If it makes you feel good, you can keep pretending there are no differences between any culture or any religion. For the rest of us, we'll stick to reality. Wanting to help refugees is a very noble goal, but I'm afraid the subject has exposed many liberals unwillingness to look at this subject in an unbiased manner. I hope it all works out for Europe in the end, but if I had to guess, I would guess that along with making many more insane cultural accommodations(like the above, that they would never do for any other religion), many more attacks are likely to happen in the following years - check out the numbers from 2015:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks#2015

Anyway, good luck Euros. I truly hope it all works out, as I'd love to visit soon.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 07:22:12 AM by NickDagger »
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #574 on: May 05, 2016, 08:08:29 AM »
Wait, who in Europe is denying that there are huge human rights issues in Muslim countries?

I would guess that along with making many more insane cultural accommodations(like the above, that they would never do for any other religion

The only thing I see "above" are links to stories about beheadings or other killings. I'm sure you're not suggesting that the EU will legalize those practices, so what do you mean?

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #575 on: May 05, 2016, 08:45:07 AM »
The "above" was referring to the posts above, discussing Islamic schoolchildren refusing to shake their teacher's hand, because she is female. They were granted exception as a compromise that "avoided discrimination" - this taken alone, is a minor issue of course but the precedent it's setting is troubling. Let's check back after 10 years and see where Europe is at.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #576 on: May 05, 2016, 09:00:23 AM »
Why is Sharia law such a impossible thing to imagine in the EU ? 300 years ago or so it was the norm to have a king who ruled countries  . things have changed drastic with elections and different political parties

Why would it be impossible to have sharia law in 200 years ? or so ?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/04/07/finnish-was-the-second-language-of-sweden-for-centuries-now-arabic-is-overtaking-it/

http://www.expressen.se/gt/vagrade-skaka-hand--far-30-000-i-skadestand/

Muslim hired for a job , boss was a female swede . Muslim refused to shake hands with boss or any other female . He was let go from the job and sued . got 3k euros for work discrimination

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/mp-politikern-petas--tar-inte-kvinnor-i-hand/

Yasri Khan was on the fast track to becoming one of the higher ups in Miljopartiet , until SVT broke that he does not shake hands with females . When it broke there was huge press about it and debates . Dude quit and is now claiming he was discriminated against and it would not happen if he was a white guy

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/how-belgium-became-the-hub-of-terrorism-in-europe/2016/03/22/9b729164-f042-11e5-a61f-e9c95c06edca_story.html

Belgium has seen a larger share of its Muslim population leave to fight in Syria than has any other Western country. The Molenbeek district of Brussels, the capital, is a particularly fertile breeding ground for militants, including several involved in the Paris attacks that killed 130 people last year.

If you went into  Molenbeek district or any of the suburbs in France who have high number of muslim population how many would be for a Sharia law change ?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/04/labour-plunged-into-fresh-race-row-as-london-mayoral-candidate-s/

Heres the future mayor of London ( Maybe ) calling moderate muslims " Uncle Toms "

Speaking to ITV London News, Mr Khan acknowledged that the comment had been an offensive racial slur.

He said: "It is, and I regret using that phrase.

"The context was me trying to encourage everyone to get involved in government consultations.

"I was a minister at the time. It was wrong and I regret it."

Already you have people / politicians putting their religion / sharia law above the laws and customs  of the western countries they live in .

Why is Sharia law such a impossibility ?

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #577 on: May 05, 2016, 09:03:42 AM »
Some muslim somewhere is linking killings in American schools or bombings in Yugoslavian, Iraqi hospitals and schools and  saying that white people are degenerates. My stance is that highlighting the bads of each culture trying to convey who is the most evil, you are just producing more evil. Stop this Circle Jerking of Evil. Western Culture is as bad as Muslim culture, the thing is that western culture is master in hiding its bads under the rug and higlighting tha bads of others (which is easier when you are the dominant culture).
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 09:09:17 AM by Tufty »

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #578 on: May 05, 2016, 09:05:13 AM »
Nick, the Swiss also voted to ban the building of minarets, so it's not like they're completely accommodating Muslims.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #579 on: May 05, 2016, 09:13:58 AM »
Some muslim somewhere is linking killings in American schools or bombings in Yugoslavian, Iraqi hospitals and schools and  saying that white people are degenerates.

Great analogy! Especially since Islam is a race. Criticism of it is racist. However, if they want to make those arguments about Neocons they should, it's true. Again, fact based.

My stance is that highlighting the bads of each culture trying to convey who is the most evil, you are just producing more evil. Stop this Circle Jerking of Evil. Western Culture is as bad as Muslim culture, the thing is that western culture is master in hiding its bads under the rug.

Hilarious. Now just to play devil's advocate. What if you took the opposite opinion, and expressed it in Bangladesh? What would happen if you tried to be openly gay in many Muslim-dominate countries? What happens if you leave the Islamic faith in many of these countries? Or even say something negative about it? How would that compare to any western country?

I wouldn't for a second defend our foreign policy, but if the question is comparing culture, rights, or freedom... Come on dude.

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #580 on: May 05, 2016, 09:31:22 AM »
Yeah you are right in individual terms. However I would like to put in that equation how many countries and civilians were bombed by western countries and how many by muslim. We are talking about massive killings of innocent people. So next try you put that shit of thought out, Imagine being a working man in Iraq, or a mother in Serbia in the 90s and having a bomb killing you for games of power the western elites play. Then think how much of an ass you are. Not better than Muslims killing gays if you ask me.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 09:33:50 AM by Tufty »

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #581 on: May 05, 2016, 09:45:50 AM »
I'm strongly against any bombings that kill innocent civilians, but again that's a foreign policy topic. Start another thread if you like, I'll gladly join you in pointing out the countless errors and crimes committed by the West throughout the centuries.

I'm also strongly against say stoning to death a rape victim.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #582 on: May 05, 2016, 07:05:01 PM »
Some muslim somewhere is linking killings in American schools or bombings in Yugoslavian, Iraqi hospitals and schools and  saying that white people are degenerates. My stance is that highlighting the bads of each culture trying to convey who is the most evil, you are just producing more evil. Stop this Circle Jerking of Evil. Western Culture is as bad as Muslim culture, the thing is that western culture is master in hiding its bads under the rug and higlighting tha bads of others (which is easier when you are the dominant culture).
All nations have dark sides and there's no superior culture. Integration works much better in the West, we would all move to the Emirates if it weren't for their batshit crazy religious laws. They think we're dirty slobs because we are, no culture.

Emirates have dick washers after you take a piss, the entire Western world walks off with a urine drip in their pants

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 352
« Reply #583 on: May 05, 2016, 07:13:50 PM »
I'm strongly against any bombings that kill innocent civilians, but again that's a foreign policy topic. Start another thread if you like, I'll gladly join you in pointing out the countless errors and crimes committed by the West throughout the centuries.

this specific example was done by a militant group and bystanders attemped to stop it and were shot in the process..... i know you're gonna rebutle with examples of muslims who do agree with this that aren't militants but again with your mentality you won't focus on the millions of muslims who condemn this kinda bullshit.
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #584 on: May 06, 2016, 05:00:38 AM »
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/06/syrian-refugee-camp-bombing-airstrikes-sarmada-un-msf

"The bombing of a Syrian refugee camp that left dozens of civilians dead and wounded and was blamed on the government of Bashar al-Assad “could amount to a war crime”, the UN humanitarian chief has said.

The airstrikes on Thursday afternoon near Sarmada, a town in Idlib province just 12 miles away from Reyhanli in Turkey, left the camp in ruins, with one witness describing a scene of horror, with tents on fire and body parts strewn around the area."

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #585 on: May 06, 2016, 06:23:04 AM »

was it not western countries' foreign policies that created all this mayhem? why would an arab bother to travel all the way to america to commit suicide? why did all these refugees from asia leave their homes and land?
its exactly this, foreign policies causing hell to their targets and as backlash, hell to the creators of these policies.
all the trouble that these refugees are going through and the trouble that certain "refugee welcoming" countries are going to go through is directly linked to foreign policies followed by countries that want to take advantage of the whole world.
muslim laws (and pretty much every religion's laws) are full of shit. its just that most muslims (the ones who live in muslim dominated countries) are illiterate and poor and thus follow their religion to the letter and the daftness of their religion shows more than the christian one does.
Expand Quote
And people say weed makes you creative
[close]
Good weed does - these broke ass skateboard designers smokin spice

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #586 on: May 06, 2016, 08:17:27 AM »
Why is Sharia law such a impossible thing to imagine in the EU ? 300 years ago or so it was the norm to have a king who ruled countries  . things have changed drastic with elections and different political parties

Why would it be impossible to have sharia law in 200 years ? or so ?

Oh, I dont know, may because of this new trend called separation between state and church?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/04/07/finnish-was-the-second-language-of-sweden-for-centuries-now-arabic-is-overtaking-it/

Great link there, buddy. Who could have imagined that the rising number of arabic immigrants is proportional to the rising number of arabic speaker? Must be shocking news to idiots who managed to fail math...

Another insightful quote from the same article:

"Sveriges Radio, the country's publicly funded radio broadcaster, recently announced it would broadcast a talk show in Arabic. "

Not like they have done it in the past... I still remember news in Russian broadcasting on the very same chanel in 1999.

http://www.expressen.se/gt/vagrade-skaka-hand--far-30-000-i-skadestand/

Muslim hired for a job , boss was a female swede . Muslim refused to shake hands with boss or any other female . He was let go from the job and sued . got 3k euros for work discrimination

So? This just happened in the US and A:

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/mp-politikern-petas--tar-inte-kvinnor-i-hand/

Yasri Khan was on the fast track to becoming one of the higher ups in Miljopartiet , until SVT broke that he does not shake hands with females . When it broke there was huge press about it and debates . Dude quit and is now claiming he was discriminated against and it would not happen if he was a white guy

Funny that the regular crybaby Khan was a bigshot in the party your dumb ass voted for...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/how-belgium-became-the-hub-of-terrorism-in-europe/2016/03/22/9b729164-f042-11e5-a61f-e9c95c06edca_story.html

Belgium has seen a larger share of its Muslim population leave to fight in Syria than has any other Western country. The Molenbeek district of Brussels, the capital, is a particularly fertile breeding ground for militants, including several involved in the Paris attacks that killed 130 people last year.

If you went into  Molenbeek district or any of the suburbs in France who have high number of muslim population how many would be for a Sharia law change ?

So fucking what? Retards in Middle East are still retards in Europe. You can't flee stupidity.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/04/labour-plunged-into-fresh-race-row-as-london-mayoral-candidate-s/

Heres the future mayor of London ( Maybe ) calling moderate muslims " Uncle Toms "

Speaking to ITV London News, Mr Khan acknowledged that the comment had been an offensive racial slur.

He said: "It is, and I regret using that phrase.

"The context was me trying to encourage everyone to get involved in government consultations.

"I was a minister at the time. It was wrong and I regret it."

Already you have people / politicians putting their religion / sharia law above the laws and customs  of the western countries they live in .

Why is Sharia law such a impossibility ?

It's called common sense, but I understand that it is hard for you to grasp the concept...

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #587 on: May 06, 2016, 07:21:17 PM »

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #589 on: May 06, 2016, 08:20:30 PM »

Oh, I dont know, may because of this new trend called separation between state and church?

Great link there, buddy. Who could have imagined that the rising number of arabic immigrants is proportional to the rising number of arabic speaker? Must be shocking news to idiots who managed to fail math...

So fucking what? Retards in Middle East are still retards in Europe. You can't flee stupidity.

It's called common sense, but I understand that it is hard for you to grasp the concept...

You are only proving that my points are true . More and more middle eastern people  coming to Europe . People who believe in sharia law and wants Europe to become like the place they are leaving . So while we have separation of church and state now . Things can change quick

All it takes is for the majority to vote for politicians who want sharia law and ofcourse the EU scared of offending muslims will allow it

As for common sense , you have people in Europe / Sweden growing up with free healthcare , free school , free dental and social welfare and still travelling to Syria to blow themselves up

Eric ricks

« Reply #590 on: May 06, 2016, 08:30:04 PM »
Monte is correct.

Now shut the fuck up and end this shit show of a thread

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #591 on: May 06, 2016, 11:27:13 PM »
http://calgaryherald.com/news/local-news/we-understand-what-theyre-feeling-syrian-refugees-in-calgary-step-up-to-help-fort-mcmurray-fire-evacuees

"Khanchet and her family know first-hand how scary it is to leave a community, home and possessions behind, and she was determined to help the people of Fort McMurray.

“It’s not easy to lose everything. We can understand them more than anyone in Canada. We were in the same situation,” said Khanchet, who lives in Calgary.

“Me and my family wanted to do something for these people. Canadian society helped us when we came to Canada.”"

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #592 on: May 07, 2016, 04:23:05 AM »

You are only proving that my points are true .

Do you know what "to prove" means?

More and more middle eastern people  coming to Europe .

Yes, we know that.

People who believe in sharia law and wants Europe to become like the place they are leaving . So while we have separation of church and state now . Things can change quick

Not really, since that Khan fucker got chopped. That other Turkish fucker also got chopped for hanging out with a bunch of backwards ass cunts.

All it takes is for the majority to vote for politicians who want sharia law and ofcourse the EU scared of offending muslims will allow it

Oh, yes, sounds easy to install Sharia Laws. All you need to do is:

1) Form a party that wants to install Sharia Law, we can call it Villain.

2) Get every single muslim to vote for Villain.

3) Avoid losing to opposing nazi parties like NSF, Nordfront, SD, that will gather populariy due to the mere existens of Villain.

4) Gather more votes than established big parties like M and S.

5) Win.

6) Form a government.

7) Propose Sharia Laws.

8) Win over opposition.

9) Install Sharia Laws.

Sounds easy enough....

As for common sense , you have people in Europe / Sweden growing up with free healthcare , free school , free dental and social welfare and still travelling to Syria to blow themselves up

Common sense of the average citizen, Monty, get your shit together. Idiots will still be idiots, free healthcare or not.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #593 on: May 07, 2016, 05:59:44 AM »
Not really, since that Khan fucker got chopped. That other Turkish fucker also got chopped for hanging out with a bunch of backwards ass cunts.

Yeah but these were still people who were in the party for years . And they were known and held some power in the party and the government.
Mehmet Kaplan was Minister for Housing and Urban Development .  You had another Swedish politician who had to step down after inviting former AQ supporter and Bin Ladins former mentor into Sweden to speak to Swedish Muslims .

http://www.thelocal.se/20160428/green-party-politician-invited-bin-ladens-mentor-to-malm

Oh, yes, sounds easy to install Sharia Laws. All you need to do is:

Sure sure , all good points . But the Nazis still managed to grab power .  Iran , Afghanistan , Iraq and many other Muslim countries were once moderate and still religion won . Kings and Queens stepped down when the people wanted it . Sure blood had to be spilled but its not muslims who want sharia law are afraid to spill blood

Politicians will do anything to get elected . You see with MP how they let Muslims with extreme views get into higher posts in the party just to grab more Muslim votes and to seem more liberal

You guys say time after time that its only a small amount of muslims who are extremist / terrorist . There are billions of Muslims . Yet they let these small groups controle their Mosques and their countries without putting up much of a fight . Look at ISIS now . What Muslim countries are fighting a active campaign against them ?  several of these countries have big armies yet its the " evil west " who is doing the majority of the work

Iran is a great example of a majority of moderate Muslims controlled by Muslim with extreme views and Shari law . Where little girls cant ride tricycles cause some Iman is against it

Anyways ....

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/han-vill-ha-sarskilda-boenden-for-kristna/
http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/du-har-lamnat-islam-da-vet-du-att-vi-har-ratt-att-doda-dig/

New News story from Expressen reporting on how Atheist and Christians at refugee centres are getting assaulted , harassed and receiving death threats from the Muslim refugees they are living with . Several of them are fearing for their lives and dont want to live
with the other Muslim refugees and want go to Christian only refugee centres

The second article has the headline   
You have left Islam ,you know we have the right to kill you now

And heres another " common sense " news story

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3576547/Mosques-ban-Muslim-women-wearing-trousers-leaving-house-without-husband-s-permission-order-close-Facebook-accounts.html

Muslim women should not wear trousers, leave the house without their husband's permission or use Facebook, according to controversial rules published by British mosques.
The Green Lane Masjid in Birmingham said that women were not allowed to wear trousers, even in front of their husbands, while the Central Masjid of Blackburn called Facebook a 'sin' and an 'evil'.
One Islamic organisation also stated that Muslim women must not leave the house without their husband's permission.

So thats in Birmingham ...

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 167
« Reply #594 on: May 07, 2016, 06:17:35 AM »
THEY'RE LETTING THOSE PEOPLE BE MAYORS NOW? WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #595 on: May 07, 2016, 06:36:47 AM »
The reason these cunts are acting this way is because you let them. It's been going on since the 90's, I already told you. If the Swedes and other Euros had any balls, all these fundamentalist fuckers would know their place. Just burst a couple of mouths and problem solved. Send those assholes back to their caves if they don't know how behave.

Stop pussyfooting around, chop the "refugees", keep the refugees.

excitableboy

• Rep: 93
« Reply #596 on: May 07, 2016, 07:44:12 AM »
Separation of church and state was never fully realized anywhere. Like that time Giuliani defended sucking debris from mutilated baby genitals. Until babies started dropping with herpes everyone was fine with him defending 'religious freedom'. Sharia law is definitely a possible state of affairs, but a very remote one. It's  tgood to be watchful but some of you seem to have read that Houellebecq novel and took it for a prophecy.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #597 on: May 07, 2016, 08:04:31 AM »
THEY'RE LETTING THOSE PEOPLE BE MAYORS NOW? WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How nice of you to jump in with such amazing comedy skills . Are you opening for Louis CK soon ?

Just to make it clear  . You are ok with the Mayor of London one of the biggest cities in the world , calling Moderate muslims Uncle Toms ?

Uncle Tom
nounNORTH AMERICANderogatory
plural noun: Uncle Toms
a black man considered to be excessively obedient or servile to whites.

And you are ok with politicians not shaking hands with opposite sexes ? and denying the Armenian genocide and Jewish Holocaust ?
What about not shaking hands with a jew ? or a white / black person ?

The reason these cunts are acting this way is because you let them. It's been going on since the 90's, I already told you. If the Swedes and other Euros had any balls, all these fundamentalist fuckers would know their place. Just burst a couple of mouths and problem solved. Send those assholes back to their caves if they don't know how behave.

Stop pussyfooting around, chop the "refugees", keep the refugees.

So you admit and agree with me that we have a problem and that Sweden/ EU isnt really doing anything about it . And while its getting worse you still dont see a risk of muslims with extreme views and sharia law coming into play into the EU

even when we have had muslims with extreme views in power in the swedish goverment ?   

wtf ?

And saying that the far right / racist and nazzi parties wont allow sharia law in the EU is just as bad as sharia law and muslim extremist . The far right is no better then them . The rise of these kinds of parties are not the answer

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #598 on: May 07, 2016, 08:59:26 AM »
So you admit and agree with me that we have a problem and that Sweden/ EU isnt really doing anything about it .

Well, dah...

And while its getting worse you still dont see a risk of muslims with extreme views and sharia law coming into play into the EU

Not really, since I'm familiar with the branch of probability. The retards that want to practice Sharia are doing so regardless of current legislation.

even when we have had muslims with extreme views in power in the swedish goverment ?   

Aren't those fuckers getting the boot already? We already talked about three.

wtf ?

Yes, what the fuck, indeed? Fucking logic, how does it work?

And saying that the far right / racist and nazzi parties wont allow sharia law in the EU is just as bad as sharia law and muslim extremist . The far right is no better then them . The rise of these kinds of parties are not the answer

I was describing a hypothetical scenario where the distribution of votes would balance the power required to make bullshit amendments. Pay attention.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 167
« Reply #599 on: May 07, 2016, 12:07:36 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

How nice of you to jump in with such amazing comedy skills . Are you opening for Louis CK soon ?

Just to make it clear  . You are ok with the Mayor of London one of the biggest cities in the world , calling Moderate muslims Uncle Toms ?

Expand Quote
Uncle Tom
nounNORTH AMERICANderogatory
plural noun: Uncle Toms
a black man considered to be excessively obedient or servile to whites.
[close]

And you are ok with politicians not shaking hands with opposite sexes ? and denying the Armenian genocide and Jewish Holocaust ?
What about not shaking hands with a jew ? or a white / black person ?

I.
Don't.
Fucking.
Care.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.