Author Topic: Keelan Dadd and Dirty Scumbug Arrested  (Read 280731 times)

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1432
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
Re: Keelan Dadd and Dirty Scumbug Arrested
« Reply #420 on: December 19, 2015, 04:44:58 PM »
The worst part is you know this wasn't an isolated incident. This has probably been going on for a while now, so it's just a matter of time before a bunch of other girls start reporting similar shit.

Iceman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #421 on: December 19, 2015, 04:49:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
https://tribktla.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/barajas-complaint.pdf Court documents are up and the girl is 14 not 12 scumbag is 15. Barajas is a creep and is definitely going to jail
[close]
[close]
[close]
Expand Quote
The internet famous Young Turks picked up the story.  The fire's getting hot.

[close]

God damnit...she's 12, she's 14, she's 12, she's 14.....
court documents would have an accurate age. news media, not so much.

OopsPoops

• Rep: 8
« Reply #422 on: December 19, 2015, 04:49:44 PM »
Expand Quote
The internet famous Young Turks picked up the story.� The fire's getting hot.

[close]

They sound as legit as the 3 charged lol.

Great broadcasting...

Ana Kasparian <3

Dengles

« Reply #423 on: December 19, 2015, 04:50:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Rats are abandoning ships , snakes are starting to bite snakes , scorpions are stinging something . everybody for themselves
[close]

More like lawyers are taking control.
[close]

Pretty much. That's the kid's best defense in this situation. And it's actually pretty rational, as suggested earlier:

Expand Quote
Barajas and Dadd were more than likely the main firestarters/ringleaders in this whole disgusting shebang. Even if this wasn't their idea, the fact that they went along with and facilitated this in any way says a lot about them. That's not to say that I'm absolving Scumbag of any blame seeing as he was soliciting a girl (of any age) out to his older quote/unquote friends, just that Dadd and Barajas deserve more blame/ shame/ prison bumming as they are older and should have a slightly more reliable moral compass than a 15 year-old internet "star" named Baby Scumbag who is known for being in questionable sexual situations.
[close]

These old dudes playing along with a 15-year-old kid's sexual nature is fucked up even if there wasn't a 12-year-old girl involved.

EDIT: Yeah Keelan's been publicly incriminating himself here for a while. 2:13:

When they took the selfie. . . the kid asked if that was sexy enough.  It was really all there, we just didn't connect the dots. 

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #424 on: December 19, 2015, 04:51:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
https://tribktla.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/barajas-complaint.pdf Court documents are up and the girl is 14 not 12 scumbag is 15. Barajas is a creep and is definitely going to jail
[close]
[close]
[close]
Expand Quote

[close]

She's 12. The idiots saying she's 14 saw that the count says "a child under the age of fourteen years" and are too dumb to realize that means she is younger than 14, not that she's actually 14. It also says Barajas at age 23 is over 10 years older than her. She's 12.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

blankbutbranded

• Rep: 137
  • Scut Farkus homebwaye
« Reply #425 on: December 19, 2015, 05:03:28 PM »
12-14 years old, doesn't matter. Real bwas hook up women above 25.

They are two retards since day one.

Bravo. Land of the fake hood faccottes.

"I'm from Campton".

whatever pedo, shut your caca mouth and eat a 99 cents ghetto snack fuccin illetrate.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 05:08:04 PM by blankbutbranded »

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #426 on: December 19, 2015, 05:07:02 PM »
Scums insta is blowing up with other girls claiming he raped or tried to rape them.

The young Turks have gotten a lot better, they actually do their research and don't speculate.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #427 on: December 19, 2015, 05:08:00 PM »
I was really, really surprised there was never a "Jared Fogle found dead of self-inflicted gunshot wound" headline. Is there a pedo lifespan betting site?

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #428 on: December 19, 2015, 05:39:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
She's 12. The idiots saying she's 14 saw that the count says "a child under the age of fourteen years" and are too dumb to realize that means she is younger than 14, not that she's actually 14. It also says Barajas at age 23 is over 10 years older than her. She's 12.

if you would have read the entire document, you would have seen that the 15 charges do have contradictions.

for example, in charge 1:

On or about November 4, 2015, in the County of Los Angeles, the crime of LEWD ACT UPON A CHILD, in violation of PENAL CODE SECTION 288(c)(1), a Felony, was committed by JOSE LUIS BARAJAS, who did willfully, unlawfully and lewdly commit a lewd and lascivious act upon and with the body of T A., who was 14 years old, with the intent of arousing, appealing to, and gratifying the lust, passions, and sexual desires of the defendant, who was at least 10 years older than T A..

that states her age as 14, not as a child under 14.

she may very well be 12, or possibly 13, or even 14, but i'm not going to jump to absolutist conclusions before all the facts have been made available. that's your department, idiot.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
« Reply #429 on: December 19, 2015, 06:27:12 PM »
this kid just needed a father figure, not a dadd
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #430 on: December 19, 2015, 06:32:18 PM »
this kid just needed a father figure, not a dadd

Damn.

straight

« Reply #431 on: December 19, 2015, 06:33:39 PM »
whatever pedo, shut your caca mouth and eat a 99 cents ghetto snack fuccin illetrate.

backing this

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #432 on: December 19, 2015, 06:48:13 PM »
Barajas and dadd will serve time no question. 15 counts is baaaaad. No lawyer on earth can save them, or their skate careers. If scum isn't face down in a ditch within 6 months I'd be shocked.

Supra please remove that keelan from your team page, its an embarrassment.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #433 on: December 19, 2015, 07:03:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

if you would have read the entire document, you would have seen that the 15 charges do have contradictions.

On or about November 4, 2015, in the County of Los Angeles, the crime of LEWD ACT UPON A CHILD, in violation of PENAL CODE SECTION 288(c)(1), a Felony, was committed by JOSE LUIS BARAJAS, who did willfully, unlawfully and lewdly commit a lewd and lascivious act upon and with the body of T A., who was 14 years old, with the intent of arousing, appealing to, and gratifying the lust, passions, and sexual desires of the defendant, who was at least 10 years older than T A..

she may very well be 12, or possibly 13, or even 14, but i'm not going to jump to absolutist conclusions before all the facts have been made available. that's your department, idiot.
No, I make conclusions when enough information is available. A typo doesn't actually constitute something worth getting confused over. The same sentence says a 23 year old was over 10 years older than her. What's 23-10?
moron.

The Woodsman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #434 on: December 19, 2015, 07:25:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
No, I make conclusions when enough information is available. A typo doesn't actually constitute something worth getting confused over. The same sentence says a 23 year old was over 10 years older than her. What's 23-10?
moron.

It may already be two girls at this point, look at count 14 and 15, they are the exact same charge with the exact same wording except count 14 says "person under 14" and the 15th count says "person under 16" and they both mention only Dadd as the defendant, so since the only difference is the age of the victim wouldn't that imply two different girls?
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
-Gandhi

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #435 on: December 19, 2015, 07:27:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
moron.

allow me to quote another poster:

+1 for petulance

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #436 on: December 19, 2015, 07:43:06 PM »

No, come up with your own comeback you uncreative shit.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #437 on: December 19, 2015, 07:57:00 PM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
+1 for petulance

[close]
[close]

No, come up with your own comeback you uncreative shit.

tsk tsk tsk... will you ever grow up? for christ's sake you're 33 already. time to drop the childish temper tantrums.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 07:59:22 PM by Iceman »

Righteous Victim

• Rep: 110
  • Get yourself looked at.
    • Letterboxd avatar image
« Reply #438 on: December 19, 2015, 08:18:20 PM »

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text

Dengles

« Reply #440 on: December 19, 2015, 08:57:46 PM »

does anyone know the beef between Nyjah/LE and these fools? Seems kind of weird that they're reveling in it
I hate Nyjah but he's been pretty on point with his comments about what's going on. 

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 365
« Reply #441 on: December 19, 2015, 09:02:04 PM »
Thing is, you know this is way more rampant than just these idiots.  I'm actually surprised something like this hasn't been exposed sooner amongst the skate world.

I can't believe it took this long for Baby Scumbag to come to the attention of the authorities.  I always thought his hypersexualized persona was cause for some alarm.  A kid that young shouldn't be doing the shit he's been doing so freely.  Imagine if it were a teenage girl with the same persona?  Shit would've blown up way sooner.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #442 on: December 19, 2015, 09:06:52 PM »
Expand Quote

does anyone know the beef between Nyjah/LE and these fools? Seems kind of weird that they're reveling in it
[close]
I hate Nyjah but he's been pretty on point with his comments about what's going on.  

Its really awkward and disturbing so many people from the skate industry are poking fun at this. Literally multiple pros are in the comment section laughing their asses off. His comment wasn't even clever, talk about kissing ass at the wrong thing .

What did Nyjah say, i didn't see it?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 09:11:55 PM by Monkey_Mcpott »

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 365
« Reply #443 on: December 19, 2015, 09:22:02 PM »
He just said something to the effect of "this kind of shit has no place in skateboarding", and he's right.  Shit, it has no place anywhere.

jomeara1

« Reply #444 on: December 19, 2015, 09:26:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I have to say it is fucking bullshit when the media jumps to conclusions way too fast about certain things and expose people who can possibly turn out to be innocent at the end.  It must fucking suck to have your face all over the news being accused of a sex crime and then later found innocent because of evidence and proof that nothing happened.  Even if you are innocent though, whenever people think of you from that point on will be reminded of that incident, which is the fucked up part about it.

With this case though, these guys are far from innocent.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 09:29:14 PM by Johnny »

The Woodsman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #445 on: December 19, 2015, 09:39:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

I have to say it is fucking bullshit when the media jumps to conclusions way too fast about certain things and expose people who can possibly turn out to be innocent at the end.  It must fucking suck to have your face all over the news being accused of a sex crime and then later found innocent because of evidence and proof that nothing happened.  Even if you are innocent though, whenever people think of you from that point on will be reminded of that incident, which is the fucked up part about it.

In this day and age it's all about how many clicks your website can get to get the most advertising dollars. So waiting for the facts doesn't make money, just putting out any little new detail so that people keep coming back to your site does make money so that's what they do.
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
-Gandhi

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
« Reply #446 on: December 19, 2015, 10:00:50 PM »
He just said something to the effect of "this kind of shit has no place in skateboarding", and he's right.  Shit, it has no place anywhere.
Nah, he was being naive still. He made that post including all 3 guys, and then deleted it. The next day he posted a picture of Barajas with a caption that said something like "I just talked to Keelan and he explained to me how he had nothing to do with this and just got caught up in it by association. He's the homie and would never do anything like this". Next day he deletes that post - must not be the homie.

jomeara1

« Reply #447 on: December 19, 2015, 10:06:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

In this day and age it's all about how many clicks your website can get to get the most advertising dollars. So waiting for the facts doesn't make money, just putting out any little new detail so that people keep coming back to your site does make money so that's what they do.

Truth

SFblah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 668
« Reply #448 on: December 20, 2015, 04:58:36 AM »
I noticed since this happened Honey went from following over 60 people on IG to now 28. Makes me wonder if over 30 people were talking shit or those people blocked Honey.

They still follow Zumiez though.

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #449 on: December 20, 2015, 08:48:24 AM »