Author Topic: Keelan Dadd and Dirty Scumbug Arrested  (Read 280720 times)

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Keelan Dadd and Dirty Scumbug Arrested
« Reply #570 on: December 22, 2015, 05:33:16 PM »
Kids was cool because we were also kids at the time, it captures our youth, and NYC  skating was iLL at the time.

LOL @ old people in 2015 who were too dumb to understand it or too corny to even watch it in 1995 saying that the movie is shit.

bad news homie. If you were around the age of the kids in Kids when it came out, in the skate world, you're an old guy too.
And if you are referring to my comments, I didn't say I didn't like the movie. I was saying that a lot of them were, and were intended to be, assholes.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #571 on: December 22, 2015, 05:35:07 PM »
Scumbag got popular on youtube touching girls and running away. It's amazing how popular he really is, there is about 500k girls defending him, probably just don't wanna change their IG handle.

Keelan got popular from skating mostly, the only other things he's into is chicks asses and getting stoned.. GL buddy you're going to need it, guilty by association.

Manager creep (cuban boatperson) is young too like 23, pretty much the only one who is guaranteed prison time.

I say Scumbag will be the most hated methhead before 20, he hasn't posted anything lately.. Just waiting for everything to blow over? He's gunna get his ass beat if he goes in public.

Cliff Coffman

• Rep: -51
« Reply #572 on: December 22, 2015, 05:56:31 PM »
Expand Quote
K-Swiss/Supra/Krew officially backing child molestation confirmed
[close]
innocent until proven guilty doesn't exist anymore?

Does Slap look like a court of law to you?

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2535
« Reply #573 on: December 22, 2015, 06:59:16 PM »
Lest we forget

Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
« Reply #574 on: December 22, 2015, 07:07:09 PM »
Scumbag got popular on youtube touching girls and running away. It's amazing how popular he really is, there is about 500k girls defending him, probably just don't wanna change their IG handle.

Keelan got popular from skating mostly, the only other things he's into is chicks asses and getting stoned.. GL buddy you're going to need it, guilty by association.

Manager creep (cuban boatperson) is young too like 23, pretty much the only one who is guaranteed prison time.

I say Scumbag will be the most hated methhead before 20, he hasn't posted anything lately.. Just waiting for everything to blow over? He's gunna get his ass beat if he goes in public.

WTF are you on about ....Stop posting and go rollerblading or something

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #575 on: December 22, 2015, 07:28:39 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

WTF are you on about ....Stop posting and go rollerblading or something
Talking about pro skaters and their friends seducing 12 year olds. Maybe you could flashback to the movie KIDS that pertains so much to this thread?

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #576 on: December 22, 2015, 11:29:34 PM »
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/12/donald-trump-schlong-perils-of-vulgarity-213459
And in 2008, the previous time that Hillary Clinton ran for president, Bill Clinton lashed out at Todd Purdum, who had written about the Clintons for Vanity Fair, calling him “a real slimy guy” and “a scumbag.” (Some newspapers, like the New York Times, decline to print the word “scumbag,” because it originated as a vulgar term for “condom.”)

Was reading this earlier today. Not sure if it's common knowledge, but I had no idea a scumbag was a condom. So a baby scumbag would be condom for someone with a baby sized dick. Cool nickname.

GinosGroceries

« Reply #577 on: December 23, 2015, 12:57:24 AM »
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/12/donald-trump-schlong-perils-of-vulgarity-213459
And in 2008, the previous time that Hillary Clinton ran for president, Bill Clinton lashed out at Todd Purdum, who had written about the Clintons for Vanity Fair, calling him �a real slimy guy� and �a scumbag.� (Some newspapers, like the New York Times, decline to print the word �scumbag,� because it originated as a vulgar term for �condom.�)

Was reading this earlier today. Not sure if it's common knowledge, but I had no idea a scumbag was a condom. So a baby scumbag would be condom for someone with a baby sized dick. Cool nickname.

Very fitting

It has a lot of potential for a board graphic. Maybe a condom box parody or something.

Pipe Dreamer

• Rep: 24
  • Slap hard Slap often
« Reply #578 on: December 23, 2015, 06:27:53 AM »
Larry Clark & Harmonie Corrine are both pretty disgustingly vulgar, If the three accused on OP were influenced by Kids they should make like Ken Park in this opening scene of another one of their Movies http://putlockerr.me/tt0209077-watch-Ken-Park-online-putlocker.html
P.S I was a fan of Kids but never thought Casper & Telly`s characters were good roll models. Switch God (the name alone gives delusions of grandeur) should have known better and now puts himself in the position to surpass Gator as the biggest idiot to ever put Skateboarding in such a bad light to the general public.

busted-knee

• Rep: -12
« Reply #579 on: December 23, 2015, 08:17:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Does Slap look like a court of law to you?

I thought it was innocent if you can afford a good lawyer, fucked if you're poor!

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #580 on: December 23, 2015, 08:22:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Fuck Larry Clark, Harmonie Korine, and Kids "the movie. That shit ruined people's fucking lives.
[close]
it definitely did. but i'm curious as to whose lives you think it ruined.
[close]

It ruined my life because I never saw it and so at cocktail parties I was a real loser.
[close]
lol for real? kinda hard to believe you still haven't seen it. especially since i know you're an old man, like myself.
[close]

I actually never saw it either but it seems like its a pretty big deal to people who have seen it.
[close]
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I actually never saw it either but it seems like its a pretty big deal to people who have seen it.
[close]

THIS
[close]
i was just surprised that gay hadn't seen it, since i believe we are from the same generation. and pretty much anyone from my generation, skateboarder or not, has seen it.

i'm not sure if it the impact of the film would hold up to the fresh eyes of today's generation, but at the time aids was a huge fucking deal (medicine that could slow the virus down had yet to be developed), and previous skate films seemed largely limited to 80's cliches... totally tubular, dude! radical!!

also, hardly anyone in it was an actual actor. the cast were real deal early 90s nyc skateboarders. pretty much the entire og zoo york/supreme teams were in there. it's kind of a time capsule, too.

Expand Quote
I wonder since the LAPD wants to find more victims, the continuing investigation may hold up the trial? I bet they're going to be out for a while, courts are usually backed up. I have no idea if the degree of charges has influence on the court date. Maybe a trial date is already set.

Why is this getting compared to Kids? How much older were Casper and Telly than Rosario Dawson and the other chick? I never got pedo vibes or 27 year old kooks driving around with 15 year olds hollering at 12 year olds vibes from Kids.
[close]
i think justin may have hit 18 by the time the film debuted, but the others were definitely minors. i know the cast was predominantly underage.
[close]

In all seriousness, when Kids came out I was dealing with a lot of troubling stuff in my own life including HIV and being thrown out of my home. I think it was kind of like, "My life has enough drama I don't want to watch a movie about that shit." Not sure. I should have watched it, but whatevs, I guess I preferred to just be a bummer at parties. :'0(
makes a lot of sense. i'm sorry you had to go through all of that, especially at such a tender age.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #581 on: December 23, 2015, 08:15:24 PM »
Expand Quote
And in 2008, the previous time that Hillary Clinton ran for president, Bill Clinton lashed out at Todd Purdum, who had written about the Clintons for Vanity Fair, calling him �a real slimy guy� and �a scumbag.� (Some newspapers, like the New York Times, decline to print the word �scumbag,� because it originated as a vulgar term for �condom.�)

[close]

Very fitting

It has a lot of potential for a board graphic. Maybe a condom box parody or something.
For some reason I don't think we'll be seeing baby scumbag board graphics any time soon

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 246
« Reply #582 on: December 23, 2015, 08:23:54 PM »
Larry Clark & Harmonie Corrine are both pretty disgustingly vulgar, If the three accused on OP were influenced by Kids they should make like Ken Park in this opening scene of another one of their Movies http://putlockerr.me/tt0209077-watch-Ken-Park-online-putlocker.html
P.S I was a fan of Kids but never thought Casper & Telly`s characters were good roll models. Switch God (the name alone gives delusions of grandeur) should have known better and now puts himself in the position to surpass Gator as the biggest idiot to ever put Skateboarding in such a bad light to the general public.
As bad as what Dadd is accused of doing I don't think he's surpassing Gator unless he also bludgeoned, violently raped, and then suffocated this 12 year old to death. 

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #583 on: December 23, 2015, 08:31:35 PM »
Yeah....Gator was pure evil incarnate.

Chase is a child molestor

• Rep: -10
« Reply #584 on: December 23, 2015, 10:33:08 PM »
Keelan stuck a screwdriver in baby scumbags butt?

realitycontrol

• Rep: 237
  • "only when i breathe"
« Reply #585 on: December 24, 2015, 02:24:06 AM »
Telly died of a heroin overdose in a West Baltimore row house. His mentor/possible lover, Bubbles, never recovered from the loss.
"Judging by the state of the economy and world at large, looks like we get to be the fucked generation." - Mouth

PsychOut

« Reply #586 on: December 24, 2015, 03:49:39 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
As bad as what Dadd is accused of doing I don't think he's surpassing Gator unless he also bludgeoned, violently raped, and then suffocated this 12 year old to death. 

Ben Pappas also

PsychOut

« Reply #587 on: December 24, 2015, 03:52:04 AM »
Pretty sad that kids of today are born into Instagram and YouTube and being Facebook famous, especially girls, everything is to do with likes and feeding there egos

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #588 on: December 24, 2015, 06:20:13 AM »
damn! first i've been on slap in a week, and i missed this. sketchgods statement doesn't mean anything...remember jared fogles message said he was confident he wasn't a part of the investigation involving his partner, and they were just checking him out because they were coworkers?...lmfao how did he ever have the balls to release that? he ended up being satan. also these dudes are never going to skate parks again if they're on the sex offenders list..

Righteous Victim

• Rep: 110
  • Get yourself looked at.
    • Letterboxd avatar image
« Reply #589 on: December 24, 2015, 07:12:49 AM »
damn! first i've been on slap in a week, and i missed this. sketchgods statement doesn't mean anything...remember jared fogles message said he was confident he wasn't a part of the investigation involving his partner, and they were just checking him out because they were coworkers?...lmfao how did he ever have the balls to release that? he ended up being satan. also these dudes are never going to skate parks again if they're on the sex offenders list..
Wait a minute. Unless I'm mistaken Jared Fogle and Keelan Dadd are two different people.

goldenbullcow

• Rep: -406
« Reply #590 on: December 24, 2015, 07:16:05 AM »
Could this possibly be connected to the Randy Rush thing?

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #591 on: December 24, 2015, 08:03:30 AM »
Keelan stuck a screwdriver in baby scumbags butt?

No, Chase did and baby scumbug was ok with it cause he got youtube fame.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 746
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #592 on: December 24, 2015, 09:35:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I always find it weird how when skateboarders talk about Kids, they seem to gloss over the part that a lot of them are total pieces of shit, because they were cool in the pop culture sense. Telly and Casper were pricks.

[close]

Yeah man I totally find that a lot of people think that guy from the movie that raped that chick while she was sleeping was very cool in the pop culture sense.
[close]
Are you being sarcastic while simultaneously acting as if people didn't quote him left and right when the movie came out? Or are you just too fucking stupid to understand what I'm saying?

Just too fucking stupid. It's a movie. Do you think quoting The Room would make it seem as though I think Tommy Wiseau is cool?

Although, you'd probably be right.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

thebacker

« Reply #593 on: December 24, 2015, 09:53:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I always find it weird how when skateboarders talk about Kids, they seem to gloss over the part that a lot of them are total pieces of shit, because they were cool in the pop culture sense. Telly and Casper were pricks.

[close]

Yeah man I totally find that a lot of people think that guy from the movie that raped that chick while she was sleeping was very cool in the pop culture sense.
[close]
Are you being sarcastic while simultaneously acting as if people didn't quote him left and right when the movie came out? Or are you just too fucking stupid to understand what I'm saying?
[close]

Just too fucking stupid. It's a movie. Do you think quoting The Room would make it seem as though I think Tommy Wiseau is cool?

"I did NOT touch her, I did NOT"
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 09:55:21 AM by DaveFuck »

jomeara1

« Reply #594 on: December 24, 2015, 10:08:21 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Did Supra put him back on? 

OopsPoops

• Rep: 8
« Reply #595 on: December 24, 2015, 10:43:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Oh hi, Mark.

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #596 on: December 24, 2015, 01:21:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Oh hi, Mark.
YOU'RE TEARING ME APART LISA!

Sidewalk Funk.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #597 on: December 24, 2015, 01:51:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Dang Gipper! That was pretty harsh

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #598 on: December 24, 2015, 02:08:38 PM »
#ohhidoggie
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #599 on: December 24, 2015, 02:23:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Wait a minute. Unless I'm mistaken Jared Fogle and Keelan Dadd are two different people.
comparing a similar situation where someone lied, idiot.