Author Topic: Keelan Dadd and Dirty Scumbug Arrested  (Read 280724 times)

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Keelan Dadd and Dirty Scumbug Arrested
« Reply #1110 on: March 02, 2016, 10:35:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Yesterday I was walking down Fairfax, headed to an AA meeting at the Jewish Women's Center. I walked past the big KAYO store there, which has a little skate park area in what used to be the parking lot for this particular building but is now enclosed behind bars. It was filled with little kids skating around, which in light of this story made me feel creepy and dirty. Thankfully they were all little boys, so I didn't feel like I was looking at Keelan Dadd's lobster tank.
[close]
Subway Jared's lobster tank is no better than Keelan's...especially if you're...gay.
Subway Jared preferred little girls.
Its the straight doods doin all the molestin'
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

RajeevWins

• Rep: 16
    • Instagram avatar image
« Reply #1111 on: March 02, 2016, 11:08:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Yesterday I was walking down Fairfax, headed to an AA meeting at the Jewish Women's Center. I walked past the big KAYO store there, which has a little skate park area in what used to be the parking lot for this particular building but is now enclosed behind bars. It was filled with little kids skating around, which in light of this story made me feel creepy and dirty. Thankfully they were all little boys, so I didn't feel like I was looking at Keelan Dadd's lobster tank.
[close]
Subway Jared's lobster tank is no better than Keelan's...especially if you're...gay.
[close]
He liked both. Did you ever hear the tapes? Dude is fucking disgusting
"In the taped exchanges, Fogle, 38, recalled his past experiences with children, at one point saying, 'I had a little boy, it was amazing; it just felt so good. I mean, it felt, it felt so good.' Asked if he was exclusive to young boys, or liked underage girls as well, Fogle said, 'Both of them.'"
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 11:10:19 AM by RajeevWins »

i came up through the "niggas don't skate days"

Righteous Victim

• Rep: 110
  • Get yourself looked at.
    • Letterboxd avatar image
« Reply #1112 on: March 02, 2016, 11:39:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
No way, gay guys always tell me "I first knew I was gay when I was 11 and I blew my uncle."

jomeara1

« Reply #1113 on: March 02, 2016, 11:43:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
"In the taped exchanges, Fogle, 38, recalled his past experiences with children, at one point saying, 'I had a little boy, it was amazing; it just felt so good. I mean, it felt, it felt so good.' Asked if he was exclusive to young boys, or liked underage girls as well, Fogle said, 'Both of them.'"

I hope that dude is serving his wifely duties to "Big Bubba" everyday in prison

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #1114 on: March 02, 2016, 11:48:35 AM »
dadd's picture is removed but is baby scumbag wearing a hair piece? i've been in the market for a rug for some time now, no idea where to find them. thrift store?
raping kids is inexcusable but scumbag does look sharp in that hairpiece.
lol it looks like a furball. https://twitter.com/keelandadd?lang=en keelan decided to show off his kid friendly shirt again with a switchgod flip on flat

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1115 on: March 02, 2016, 11:51:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
fuuuuuuck. I heard a bit of it, and that was enough. the way he seems so unashamed and unembarassed is like another level of disgusting.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1116 on: March 02, 2016, 12:19:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
fuuuuuuck. I heard a bit of it, and that was enough. the way he seems so unashamed and unembarassed is like another level of disgusting.
yeah and that fuck has the balls to appeal his sentence too...should get 5 more years just for trying

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3378
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #1117 on: March 02, 2016, 01:29:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
No way, gay guys always tell me "I first knew I was gay when I was 11 and I blew my uncle."

I never blew any of my uncles, so not "always". Doesn't mean I didn't want to though.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1118 on: April 28, 2016, 04:30:32 PM »
is this the most delusional business move ever made in skateboarding? starting up your own thing after being charged with the rape of a 12 yr old?
https://twitter.com/KeelanDadd?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 173
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #1119 on: April 28, 2016, 05:55:20 PM »
To be fair he's pretty much on Kanye's level of delusion so it kinda makes sense...

What happened with this case anyway?

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

WeirdBeach

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 14
« Reply #1120 on: April 28, 2016, 06:02:12 PM »
To be fair he's pretty much on Kanye's level of delusion so it kinda makes sense...

delusion? Kanye has made numerous amazing records.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1121 on: April 28, 2016, 06:26:37 PM »

can never find any follow ups. it could take years before it's finished . if they threw the case out i think they would want to clear things up. it's just weird to think i've probably felt more guilt for stealing a candy bar than keelan or cosby have for rape. it must be nice being an asshole with a huge ego

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1122 on: April 28, 2016, 06:39:59 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
delusion? Kanye has made numerous amazing records.

Commercial D

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -670
« Reply #1123 on: April 28, 2016, 10:25:29 PM »
99% sure I saw Switch God today at a coffee shop in Palms, Los Angeles called The Commissary wearing Vans and sitting with his face buried in a MacBook that had an Anti Hero sticker on it.
Skate videos have been downhill ever since 411VM #20

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1124 on: April 28, 2016, 10:38:44 PM »
99% sure I saw Switch God today at a coffee shop in Palms, Los Angeles called The Commissary wearing Vans and sitting with his face buried in a MacBook that had an Anti Hero sticker on it.

*inserts some sort of joke about it not being a AH sticker because AH = 18*

Seriously though, someone has to know something ???

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #1125 on: April 28, 2016, 10:55:25 PM »

I'm a bartender and at work I always put on those stupid video shows on tru tv that you can watch without noise, and the video of you bombing the hill and falling into the water came on. This one degenerate regular that was sitting there almost spit out his burger laughing and calling you a person. I really hate the guy, so I say as little as possible to him. But even if I didn't, I think i'd be too embarassed to say I know that dude from a message board. He wouldn't understand raw juice, he only drinks bud drafts during happy hour.

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 229
« Reply #1126 on: April 28, 2016, 11:15:59 PM »

Only people that live in that overpriced building actually go there. Locals go to DH Donuts or the drive-through a mile down.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1127 on: April 28, 2016, 11:37:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Only people that live in that overpriced building actually go there. Locals go to DH Donuts or the drive-through a mile down.
i don't know about him supporting anti hero...but maybe he feels he can relate to the name now....he is the almighty switch god! but he has flaws.....12 yr olds.  i remember him tweeting about eating at that fancy restaurant nobu that is always on tmz

Commercial D

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1128 on: April 29, 2016, 09:19:52 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm a bartender and at work I always put on those stupid video shows on tru tv that you can watch without noise, and the video of you bombing the hill and falling into the water came on. This one degenerate regular that was sitting there almost spit out his burger laughing and calling you a person. I really hate the guy, so I say as little as possible to him. But even if I didn't, I think i'd be too embarassed to say I know that dude from a message board. He wouldn't understand raw juice, he only drinks bud drafts during happy hour.

Cool story. What actually happened was my wheels locked up on a discarded elote which I hadn't seen, and I got pitched. It's not like I can't ride down an incline without crashing. But I'm actually psyched on that footage both because it's hilarious and because I got paid.

Commercial D

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1129 on: April 29, 2016, 09:21:48 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

My homie took me there. I had an iced coffee. It was ight.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #1130 on: April 29, 2016, 09:28:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Cool story. What actually happened was my wheels locked up on a discarded elote which I hadn't seen, and I got pitched. It's not like I can't ride down an incline without crashing. But I'm actually psyched on that footage both because it's hilarious and because I got paid.
if you're psyched on it then why'd you get defensive? either way, who has the link? we need to see that video again.

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #1131 on: April 29, 2016, 09:42:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
if you're psyched on it then why'd you get defensive? either way, who has the link? we need to see that video again.

Raw Fruit Diet

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2282
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1132 on: April 29, 2016, 10:09:53 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Every year I make it a goal to land a kickflip first try on my birthday. Two years ago on my 36th it was extra satisfying because upon landing it I was able to say "36, still got tricks. Boom!"

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1133 on: April 29, 2016, 10:37:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Raw Fruit Diet
never gets old  :D

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -376
  • ants suck!
« Reply #1134 on: April 29, 2016, 11:14:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

best thing ive ever read on slap, PERIOD, te diste un buen vergazo ? ahahaha
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

Watson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1135 on: April 29, 2016, 12:11:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Raw Fruit Diet
[close]
never gets old  :D

Fuck that gif. This is where the real action is at:

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1136 on: April 29, 2016, 09:28:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Raw Fruit Diet
[close]

[close]

ha yeah this new gif making program i've been using cut the last half second out. time limits are lame.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1137 on: April 29, 2016, 10:45:00 PM »
is the raw fruit diet gif dead? If so, RIP raw fruit diet gif, the greatest of all slap creations.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1138 on: April 30, 2016, 10:55:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Raw Fruit Diet
[close]

[close]

[close]
ha yeah this new gif making program i've been using cut the last half second out. time limits are lame.

Ahaha wasn't trying to diss your gif. Just wanted to punctuate how much I love Dallas climbing out of the water flapping his arms like an 85 year old granny who got pranked on AFV.

That shitty gif site I made it on clipped it all weird too even though you set the start and stop time.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1139 on: April 30, 2016, 10:56:26 AM »
And yes, raw fruit diet gif is truly legendary and will only become more so now that it is not active.