Author Topic: State footwear.  (Read 93629 times)

Sila

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 337
  • Jamu Gost
Re: State footwear.
« Reply #480 on: October 04, 2019, 02:54:04 AM »
Aren’t the only places to stock them Street machine? They brought them across as far as I know, it’s probably not going well because the kids who shop there just want Nike’s, hence selling off at stupid prices

There's a shop in Ringwood, Victoria called Ballistix that are selling them for about $50aud

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 539
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #481 on: October 04, 2019, 02:56:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Aren’t the only places to stock them Street machine? They brought them across as far as I know, it’s probably not going well because the kids who shop there just want Nike’s, hence selling off at stupid prices
[close]

There's a shop in Ringwood, Victoria called Ballistix that are selling them for about $50aud

Yeah I know ballistyx, snowboard shop that holds
Boards, probably brought stock from Eastland street machine to ease their stock levels.

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #482 on: November 20, 2019, 05:13:06 PM »
Got la Little late to this thread, how do they fit? Should I go half size bigger than usual?
I found them here for 15 bucks. Probably I'll get 2 pairs. Checking Salem's, Albanys, Keys and Harlems.
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

Makaveli

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -607
« Reply #483 on: November 20, 2019, 07:00:50 PM »
Got la Little late to this thread, how do they fit? Should I go half size bigger than usual?
I found them here for 15 bucks. Probably I'll get 2 pairs. Checking Salem's, Albanys, Keys and Harlems.

From my experiences, true to size.
I’m a ghost that everyone can see.

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #484 on: November 21, 2019, 02:27:55 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

From my experiences, true to size.
Awesome, thank you.
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #485 on: November 21, 2019, 04:56:05 PM »
Anyone tried the Matt Rodriguez shoe yet? They remind me of Austyn's shoe on Habitat. I had so many pairs of those.
Going to get them pretty soon.
I just picked up a pair of the Pacificas, basically look like a Vans Era.
They're instantly more comfortable than my pair of Era Pros and feel pretty broken in after a day of walking.
I've skated 2 other pairs when they first came out and though they were pretty good. Hoping these will be even better.

baustin

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 117
« Reply #486 on: November 22, 2019, 11:28:24 AM »
Has anyone tried FP Gamechangers or any other aftermarket insoles in States? I wanna try some but I have old man feet and I'm scared they won't be supportive enough.

Roisto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
« Reply #487 on: November 22, 2019, 02:17:21 PM »
Has anyone tried FP Gamechangers or any other aftermarket insoles in States? I wanna try some but I have old man feet and I'm scared they won't be supportive enough.

I tried Vans Ultracush HDs in State Elgins and they were too thick. The State insole is more shallow. Doesn’t feel any worse though. I’m not even sure why I tried the Vans insoles in them cuz I like how they feel with the stock insoles. 🤔

saltusnaut

• Rep: 36
« Reply #488 on: November 23, 2019, 01:39:11 AM »

Ive used gamechangers in states, works great. stock insoles are not bad tho

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #489 on: November 23, 2019, 03:29:10 AM »

salems tts

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
« Reply #490 on: November 24, 2019, 04:39:46 AM »
At the end I ordered some white Albanys Magenta collab. Price is ridiculously cheap, if I like them in thinking about getting keys and Mercer. Crappy thing is that here in Chile the brand is totally unknown and kids all they want are Nikes and the chilean distro is run by a non skater guy who sells fake wknd boards...
Expand Quote
[close]

As Fuck.

roba

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 768
« Reply #491 on: November 25, 2019, 02:20:07 PM »
At the end I ordered some white Albanys Magenta collab. Price is ridiculously cheap, if I like them in thinking about getting keys and Mercer. Crappy thing is that here in Chile the brand is totally unknown and kids all they want are Nikes and the chilean distro is run by a non skater guy who sells fake wknd boards...

i've had the mercers and they're not good
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
« Reply #492 on: November 25, 2019, 03:49:05 PM »
Probably I'll go for keys and Salem's
Expand Quote
[close]

As Fuck.

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
« Reply #493 on: November 26, 2019, 01:31:33 PM »

Just arrived. Can't wait to get home and try then and probably order more.
Expand Quote
[close]

As Fuck.

RossDailey

• Rep: -54
« Reply #494 on: January 15, 2020, 11:37:30 AM »
Anyone have the latest State Catalog?

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1570
« Reply #495 on: January 15, 2020, 12:26:24 PM »

Just arrived. Can't wait to get home and try then and probably order more.

Pretty much every model I've been skating for the past year and a half or so has been that shoe, I just love it, and you picked my favorite colorway (I'm skating it these days too). From my experience it's very versatile and also durable, each pair lasts me an average of three months. I hope you'll like them as much as I do.

WobbleHeadBob

• Rep: 80
« Reply #496 on: January 15, 2020, 01:21:40 PM »

ive got a pair of FP kingfoam elites inside my state Elgins and theyre great. 2nd time ive had this combo but I cant find the shoe in Scotland anymore. I have a pair of EMerica G6's to skate next and im not looking forward to the change

weon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #497 on: January 15, 2020, 02:32:00 PM »

I’m surprised Chile even gets State. Growing up “adrenalin” would hold it down there to some extent—are they not in business anymore? Just tangential curiosity
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
« Reply #498 on: January 15, 2020, 03:28:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I’m surprised Chile even gets State. Growing up “adrenalin” would hold it down there to some extent—are they not in business anymore? Just tangential curiosity
Damn, Adrenalin is a name I haven't heard in ages. If I recall correctly they went out of business like in 2009 I believe. The place was all over the country on it's prime and then they failed spectacularly.
Expand Quote
[close]

As Fuck.

weon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #499 on: January 15, 2020, 06:22:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Damn, Adrenalin is a name I haven't heard in ages. If I recall correctly they went out of business like in 2009 I believe. The place was all over the country on it's prime and then they failed spectacularly.

Holy crap I guess I just didn't notice when that happened then :(
I think I still have an adrenalin poster in my childhood bedroom hahah
Got my first non-pirated board at the adrenalin in Concepción, and my first non-pirated Indys at the one in Parque Arauco.
Good fucking times man...
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
« Reply #500 on: January 17, 2020, 02:53:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Holy crap I guess I just didn't notice when that happened then :(
I think I still have an adrenalin poster in my childhood bedroom hahah
Got my first non-pirated board at the adrenalin in Concepción, and my first non-pirated Indys at the one in Parque Arauco.
Good fucking times man...
Parque Arauco with that sweet wooden bowl? Good days indeed.
Expand Quote
[close]

As Fuck.

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #501 on: January 17, 2020, 02:59:34 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

ive got a pair of FP kingfoam elites inside my state Elgins and theyre great. 2nd time ive had this combo but I cant find the shoe in Scotland anymore. I have a pair of EMerica G6's to skate next and im not looking forward to the change

check rollersnakes dawg, they've had states on sale for £20/25 since october 2018 lol

https://rollersnakes.co.uk/pages/search-results-page?q=elgin

WobbleHeadBob

« Reply #502 on: January 17, 2020, 05:37:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

check rollersnakes dawg, they've had states on sale for £20/25 since october 2018 lol

yeah dude I got my current pair from rollersnakes but theyre completely out of my size now, shoudla stocked up.. oh well

thanks for the tip though bud

8 Foot Tranny

• Rep: -4
« Reply #503 on: January 17, 2020, 06:27:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

yeah dude I got my current pair from rollersnakes but theyre completely out of my size now, shoudla stocked up.. oh well

Noteshop still got some Elgins in adult sizes.

https://www.noteshop.co.uk/state-elgin-monks-sand.html

WobbleHeadBob

« Reply #504 on: January 17, 2020, 06:49:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Noteshop still got some Elgins in adult sizes.

https://www.noteshop.co.uk/state-elgin-monks-sand.html

Siiick thanks man

dumptruck12

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rep: -104
« Reply #505 on: August 17, 2020, 10:04:58 PM »
I know this is a small company, but where they at? I barely see promoting, or new styles, anything from the team, what’s good? I wanna see them last a long time. These shoes are really good

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 971
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #506 on: August 19, 2020, 04:42:57 PM »
I'm looking at state.
I'm pretty over what I been skating again I saw they got a reinforced denim shoe for around 50ish.

I would be buying blind because of the Rona so maybe someone can help.

I wear like an eight five dunk size eight blazer if it's a regular blazer 8.5 is usually my safe zone for trying kicks but in like adidas stupid boozer
high heel soccer shoes I'm like a 9.

If you tried these shoes and can compare I'd appreciate the help
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

DarkPools

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 478
« Reply #507 on: August 19, 2020, 06:01:05 PM »
I'm looking at state.
I'm pretty over what I been skating again I saw they got a reinforced denim shoe for around 50ish.

I wear like an eight five dunk size eight blazer if it's a regular blazer 8.5 is usually my safe zone for trying kicks but in like adidas stupid boozer

I've had a handful of States over the last 3 years (Mercer, Madison, Salem, Elgin) and all fit me TTS. I'm an 11 and they fit comfortably in that size. Not too roomy, or snug. Most models are slightly narrow in shape but don't feel squished.
I'm an 11 in State, 11 in Blazer Mid and Dunks, as well as Busenitz (could maybe go up to 11.5 in these)  all those fit me just right, except for Busenitz since I felt the heel drop and my feet spilled over the cupsole.
Whatever your normal size is, you should be good to go. Don't think you need to 0.5 up or down!
Super Champion Fun Zone

JK42

• Rep: 22
« Reply #508 on: August 20, 2020, 04:49:01 AM »
I'm looking at state.

I found the madisons to run 1/2 size bigger, but only them

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 971
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #509 on: August 20, 2020, 06:04:40 AM »
Expand Quote
I'm looking at state.

[close]
I've had a handful of States over the last 3 years (Mercer, Madison, Salem, Elgin) and all fit me TTS. I'm an 11 and they fit comfortably in that size. Not too roomy, or snug. Most models are slightly narrow in shape but don't feel squished.
I'm an 11 in State, 11 in Blazer Mid and Dunks, as well as Busenitz (could maybe go up to 11.5 in these)  all those fit me just right, except for Busenitz since I felt the heel drop and my feet spilled over the cupsole.
Whatever your normal size is, you should be good to go. Don't think you need to 0.5 up or down!

Thank you.

Gnar'd
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)