Author Topic: Pro-Trump Skaters?  (Read 82541 times)

LeakThis

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -26
Re: Pro-Trump Skaters?
« Reply #270 on: January 22, 2017, 10:32:00 PM »
trump is the best thing to happen in america in the last 10 years. If you don't see it then you are just brainwashed.

midevilco

« Reply #271 on: January 22, 2017, 10:50:49 PM »
trump is the best thing to happen in america in the last 10 years. If you don't see it then you are just brainwashed.

If you can't enjoy the silver linings of both parties melting down and the corporate, establishment candidate losing her ass off, you are doing it wrong.

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
  • RIP
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #272 on: January 22, 2017, 11:04:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If you can't enjoy the silver linings of both parties melting down and the corporate, establishment candidate losing her ass off, you are doing it wrong.

Totally, Trump is clearly a friend to the working class and has some plans to do anything to help them that he just has had to keep secret and never explain and isn't going to relentlessly bolster the ultra-wealthy, giving them reckless and unnecessary tax breaks, because he and his companies have benefitted from tax loopholes for decades so obviously he has an incentive to harm his own family's companies' interest. Obvs.

Make yourself die.

midevilco

« Reply #273 on: January 22, 2017, 11:14:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Totally, Trump is clearly a friend to the working class and has some plans to do anything to help them that he just has had to keep secret and never explain and isn't going to relentlessly bolster the ultra-wealthy, giving them reckless and unnecessary tax breaks, because he and his companies have benefitted from tax loopholes for decades so obviously he has an incentive to harm his own family's companies' interest. Obvs.

Make yourself die.

Swap out "Hillary" for "Trump" then throw yourself off a fucking cliff.

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • RIP
« Reply #274 on: January 22, 2017, 11:27:53 PM »
Oh yes, Hillary's infamous plans to grant enormous tax cuts to the ultra-wealthy, how could I have forgotten.

Twist your tiny testicles around in your scrotum until their blood supply is cut off. Do not seek medical treatment; stay in bed until they die completely. Allow gangrene to set in and spread all across your body. Within a few weeks you should be dead, and the world will be all the richer for it.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 11:33:50 PM by Alexactly »

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #275 on: January 22, 2017, 11:38:54 PM »
Testicular Torsion is nothing to joke about. I heard about it in health class 8th grade and thought I had it anytime I'd feel anything in my balls for years after. But no, balls just feel things sometimes, ya know. Can't really ever explain it. Like a dog barking before a thunderstorm. Ahhh. #berniesander

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • RIP
« Reply #276 on: January 22, 2017, 11:44:49 PM »
I apologize if I gave the impression that I was joking.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #277 on: January 22, 2017, 11:46:38 PM »
Thank you.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #278 on: January 23, 2017, 12:42:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm just glad this is happening.

[close]
Best part of that is he got socked as soon as he started explaining his fucking meme pin.

I hope this goes on for 4 years.
[close]
Cheap shots are always cowardly but sadly it's all the Libs have left. Good to see them being arrested they would never survive a 1v1 gloves on boxing match.
[close]

Last I checked anarchists weren't liberals...

care to explain what is happening here? who is that? link to a video?
clueless european dick here. but i'm curious to understand the scene

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • RIP
« Reply #279 on: January 23, 2017, 12:54:02 AM »
His name is Richard Spencer, he's a "person" who claims not to be a neo-nazi despite that fact that everything he advocates and professes to believe aligns exactly with the neo-nazi ideology. He writes things like this:

He was being interviewed after Trump's inauguration and was struck by a Black Bloc anarchist.

nonstop29

• Rep: 5
« Reply #280 on: January 23, 2017, 01:22:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Make yourself die.
[close]

It's because if people like you that a debate cannot be had. You answer arguments by just reducing things to Hillary or accusing people of being a libtard. Hillary was pro-establishment and obviously was gonna root for it's best interests, but UNFORTUNATELY this election became about way more than just about money. It became about people's rights because it sparked sectors that are racist, homophobic, and very misogynistic. There are sectors that can be understood like the working class that has seen their jobs taken away to other countries and are angry and desperate (which just need to be heard, addressed, and educated), but unfortunately this became about way more than that considering the bigotry that is at play here. With the neo-nazis, anti-gay, KKK, and other intolerant/racist groups being activated this was about common sense and protecting the people that have had to fight to gain those rights.

Trump is pro-business and he's not gonna addeess the problems he appealed to in the way he resolved to do it, instead he's gonna have to push for a mix of traditional neoliberal values with his own interests. At least with Hillary, Sanders was gonna push her towards a more socializing stance.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #281 on: January 23, 2017, 01:37:42 AM »
His name is Richard Spencer, he's a "person" who claims not to be a neo-nazi despite that fact that everything he advocates and professes to believe aligns exactly with the neo-nazi ideology. He writes things like this:

He was being interviewed after Trump's inauguration and was struck by a Black Bloc anarchist.
just curious if you had some fake news there and after 5 seconds of searching on google it turns out *trump voice* THAT IS FAKE NEWS! *
 i don't know anything about this sucker punched guy, he might be racist, but he didn't write that
http://www.counter-currents.com/2016/08/looking-back-at-black-and-white-genocide/

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #282 on: January 23, 2017, 01:50:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Make yourself die.
[close]

Why are you on this site?  Do you even skate?  Isn't skateboarding a little too liberal for you?  Go back to school, or just open your mind and try to get educated before you die: life goes fast you don't want to waste it being an asshat!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 01:58:39 AM by mtvic »

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #283 on: January 23, 2017, 02:09:45 AM »
What a fuckin coward. Cheap shot while wearing a hood???

Didnt even drop him lol
The coward is the one going around arguing that he is superior to others because of the color of his skin.  Sure the guy punching is a coward too, but that in no way excuses this shitty excuse for a human being that Spencer is. 

Do you think that color of your skin or what type of genitalia you have makes you better than someone else?  If so why?

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • RIP
« Reply #284 on: January 23, 2017, 02:10:22 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
just curious if you had some fake news there and after 5 seconds of searching on google it turns out *trump voice* THAT IS FAKE NEWS! *
 i don't know anything about this sucker punched guy, he might be racist, but he didn't write that
http://www.counter-currents.com/2016/08/looking-back-at-black-and-white-genocide/

Hahaha oh my fucking god, you think that the information provided in your link somehow makes my claim "fake news" or vindicates Spencer and detracts from his white supremacist credentials? Spencer and Liddell wrote that piece together and I SERIOUSLY doubt their ex post facto claim of it being facetious, BUT even worse is evil, fucked up claim that what they were trying to point out was the "real" issue of white genocide being perpetrated via the advancement of rights of people of color in the west. Absolute neo- nazi horseshit.

Go fuck yourself you fascist scum person.

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 752
« Reply #285 on: January 23, 2017, 02:14:54 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

wallied, i followed the link you provided and it suggests 100% that this quote is accurate, they even repost the original article that it was taken from. Were you just posting a link and hoping no one would follow it? the link also seems to be strongly anti-abortion, but hey, you picked the source.

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • RIP
« Reply #286 on: January 23, 2017, 02:20:09 AM »
I'm maybe starting to feel a little bad. Wallied, are you mentally competent? Are you developmentally disabled? Does your mother regret not aborting you? I don't want to be a bully, no matter how worthless, evil, and moronic everything you believe is.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #287 on: January 23, 2017, 02:23:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

wallied, i followed the link you provided and it suggests 100% that this quote is accurate, they even repost the original article that it was taken from. Were you just posting a link and hoping no one would follow it? the link also seems to be strongly anti-abortion, but hey, you picked the source.
idiot.  all i said is he didn't write the article.

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • RIP
« Reply #288 on: January 23, 2017, 02:25:46 AM »
He co-wrote it with Colin Liddell you fucking simpering imbecile.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #289 on: January 23, 2017, 02:31:00 AM »
He co-wrote it with Colin Liddell you fucking simpering imbecile.
are you triggered? i didn't read the genocide pieces or claim to. i linked an article, because that is the guy who wrote it. i know nothing about these guys, you libtards are just so easily fooled.

https://twitter.com/RichardBSpencer?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
11 hours ago
More
 4/ I?m not against Colin, but that piece is just not the kind of thing I would write or publish.
13 replies 12 retweets 92 likes
Reply  13   Retweet  12   
Like 92
 Richard  🐸 Spencer ‏@RichardBSpencer  11h11 hours ago
More
 2/ I had stopped editing http://AlternativeRight.com  at the time.

3/ The piece simply doesn?t argue what its attackers are saying it argues.
8 replies 17 retweets 105 likes
Reply  8   Retweet  17   
Like 105
 Richard  🐸 Spencer ‏@RichardBSpencer  11h11 hours ago
More
 Re: ?Black Genocide?

1/ I did not write the piece. Colin Liddell did.

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • RIP
« Reply #290 on: January 23, 2017, 02:39:30 AM »
The piece was posted as an editorial by Alternative Right, the editors of which were Liddell and Spencer. Even if he didn't write the piece himself, he allowed it to be put out with his name attached as an expression of his beliefs.

Wallied, you seem very triggered by this neo-nazi's assault. You should calm down, you seem like a real freak right now.

Anyways, if anyone is interested in Spencer's more recent activities, this is a good article
https://www.google.com/amp/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/508379/

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #291 on: January 23, 2017, 02:43:59 AM »
The piece was posted as an editorial by Alternative Right, the editors of which were Liddell and Spencer. Even if he didn't write the piece himself, he allowed it to be put out with his name attached as an expression of his beliefs.

Wallied, you seem very triggered by this neo-nazi's assault. You should calm down, you seem like a real freak right now.

Anyways, if anyone is interested in Spencer's more recent activities, this is a good article
https://www.google.com/amp/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/508379/

are you nuts? i said i know nothing about him, and said he could be racist. all i did was check if that was fake news, and it was. just take your L snowflake. i'm not interested in checking this guy out at all.

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • RIP
« Reply #292 on: January 23, 2017, 02:48:35 AM »
Admit that you are wrong and that you were wrong to continue to claim you were right when you knew that was a lie, and then have your mother post a video of you committing suicide. All will be forgiven.

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #293 on: January 23, 2017, 03:04:10 AM »
^^^^^^
Perfect.

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #294 on: January 23, 2017, 03:10:53 AM »
wait how can you call anyone a fascist while asking them to kill themselves due to their stance? that's some messed up stuff.
it seems like Alexactly has some problems reading what wallied is posting, because all he did was to prove that they guy who got punched didn't write what was posted? this fucking fake news bullshit is getting on my nerves, and i don't care if it's democrats, alt right or russia that puts it out, misinformation is dangerous.

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 752
« Reply #295 on: January 23, 2017, 03:16:40 AM »
wait how can you call anyone a fascist while asking them to kill themselves due to their stance? that's some messed up stuff.
it seems like Alexactly has some problems reading what wallied is posting, because all he did was to prove that they guy who got punched didn't write what was posted? this fucking fake news bullshit is getting on my nerves, and i don't care if it's democrats, alt right or russia that puts it out, misinformation is dangerous.

hey now, I hear you, but ALexactly never said dude wrote that article, he said that article was representative of his ideology, which it absolutely is, according to WallieD's link.
The point being made is that Richard Spencer is intimately associated with white supremacist ideology, which seems totally true, end of story.

And then WallieD called me an idiot. Why you do me that way?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 03:20:09 AM by botefdunn »

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • RIP
« Reply #296 on: January 23, 2017, 03:29:04 AM »

My request that wallied kill himself and have his mother post a video of it is delightfully cheeky and over the top mirth; wallied's fascism is in earnest.

Secondly, regardless of both Spencer's and Liddell recent claims, that Black Genocide article was originally attributed to the both of them, and even in his after the fact refusal to take credit for writing it, Spencer does not attempt to deny that it reflects his worldview or indicate that he disagrees with its argument.

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • RIP
« Reply #297 on: January 23, 2017, 03:35:34 AM »

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #298 on: January 23, 2017, 03:39:01 AM »
botefdunn, I see it now. I read "he writes stuff like this" as something he had written.

Alexactly, I got your tongue in cheek part. I'm not saying Spencer is a good guy, but I have problems finding any true connection that shows us that he co-wrote it. If we cannot prove that he wrote it, then we cannot say that he wrote it. It's fairly simple in my opinion.

This is pretty much how I feel about this: https://www.popehat.com/2017/01/21/on-punching-nazis/

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • RIP
« Reply #299 on: January 23, 2017, 03:49:01 AM »
Fair enough, I cannot prove Spencer wrote that article, only that he published it with his name attached. Fine. But that does not amount to fucking Fake News--I'm a guy posting on a message board, not a godamned reporter. I posted before I had all of the facts, but once those facts came to light, they did not undermine the point of my initial post, which was to give an illustration of the ideas for which Spencer advocates.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 03:56:58 AM by Alexactly »