Author Topic: Pro-Trump Skaters?  (Read 82527 times)

wheelies

Re: Pro-Trump Skaters?
« Reply #360 on: August 25, 2017, 10:27:29 PM »

doublesteveburger

« Reply #361 on: August 25, 2017, 10:35:06 PM »
hahahahahahaha look at that lil dick

Dontfearthereefer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -232
  • Head kook
« Reply #362 on: August 26, 2017, 05:43:30 AM »
If you were a little person, would you go by midget or dwarf? I'd be a dwarf

doublesteveburger

« Reply #363 on: August 26, 2017, 07:35:23 AM »
please someone photoshop berras face to that

Mr.Jenkins

• Rep: 159
« Reply #364 on: August 26, 2017, 10:38:59 AM »
please someone photoshop berras face to that

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2217
  • computer says no
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #365 on: August 26, 2017, 11:19:53 AM »
aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnd gnar'd.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #366 on: August 26, 2017, 01:49:37 PM »

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #367 on: August 26, 2017, 01:56:55 PM »
#triggerwarning

Is your favorite show Trumps real news channels thats basically the same propaganda as North Koreas?

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1441
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #368 on: August 27, 2017, 11:44:52 AM »

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Head kook
« Reply #369 on: August 27, 2017, 01:41:05 PM »

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #370 on: August 27, 2017, 01:42:02 PM »

such

« Reply #371 on: August 27, 2017, 05:56:44 PM »
i voted trump. hes not optimal but hes the best option weve got and im not gonna apologise for being white. right wing politics are better for the american economy too. however i will respect your right to vote whatever you want and im not gonna treat you as an enemy just because your political view differs from mine. i hope you will do the same.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
« Reply #372 on: August 27, 2017, 06:01:26 PM »
nah fuck you

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Head kook
« Reply #373 on: August 27, 2017, 06:09:14 PM »

childhood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #374 on: August 27, 2017, 06:20:50 PM »
I didn't really like everything about Clinton, but if you seriously think Trump was the better option, you're ignorant at best.
Do you really think it's a coincidence that the less educated you are, the more likely you are to support Trump?

Also, nobody asked him to "apologize for being white", so he can fuck off with that strawman argument, trying to frame himself as the victim right from the start.

Maybe some aspects of true conservatism are better for the economy, I really can't speak on that, but the way they are actually represented and implemented by the modern Republican party absolutely are not. Pretty much all the biggest problems we're dealing with now (ridiculous levels of income inequality, massive cuts to funding to services for the homeless and mentally-ill, mass-incarceration of minorities), can be traced back to Reagan's policies.

If you actually respected and had empathy for others, you wouldn't have voted for Trump in the first place.
"Hey, I supported the candidate who is actively doing damage to the most vulnerable groups in our country, but we can still be friends, right?"
No, fuck you.

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #375 on: August 27, 2017, 06:29:37 PM »
i voted trump. hes not optimal but hes the best option weve got and im not gonna apologise for being white. right wing politics are better for the american economy too. however i will respect your right to vote whatever you want and im not gonna treat you as an enemy just because your political view differs from mine. i hope you will do the same.

lol

shut up

shark tits

« Reply #376 on: August 27, 2017, 06:35:44 PM »
that's a popular misconception addressed in this song

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Head kook
« Reply #377 on: August 27, 2017, 06:39:44 PM »
I didn't really like everything about Clinton, but if you seriously think Trump was the better option, you're ignorant at best.
Do you really think it's a coincidence that the less educated you are, the more likely you are to support Trump?

Also, nobody asked him to "apologize for being white", so he can fuck off with that strawman argument, trying to frame himself as the victim right from the start.

Maybe some aspects of true conservatism are better for the economy, I really can't speak on that, but the way they are actually represented and implemented by the modern Republican party absolutely are not. Pretty much all the biggest problems we're dealing with now (ridiculous levels of income inequality, massive cuts to funding to services for the homeless and mentally-ill, mass-incarceration of minorities), can be traced back to Reagan's policies.

If you actually respected and had empathy for others, you wouldn't have voted for Trump in the first place.
"Hey, I supported the candidate who is actively doing damage to the most vulnerable groups in our country, but we can still be friends, right?"
No, fuck you.

childhood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #378 on: August 27, 2017, 06:48:28 PM »
Yes...that's my point.

John C. Reilly has really incredible range as an actor though.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #379 on: August 27, 2017, 06:55:18 PM »
trump is many mean times to minorities

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #380 on: August 27, 2017, 06:57:24 PM »
did you just say trump? racist mysogonist asshole fuk u

Mr. Fink

« Reply #381 on: August 27, 2017, 07:21:57 PM »

Minorities cut onion. America gost

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #382 on: August 27, 2017, 07:26:18 PM »
Can trump even hamstand?

billyerlife

« Reply #383 on: August 27, 2017, 07:30:26 PM »

With the Bushes and Reagan, if you liked them you were probably an asshole, but in a mostly political sense. Trump is a whole different thing. Anyone supporting Trump is a fucking asshole inside and out. This moron is a failure as a business person, a celebrity, and unquestionably as a politician. Here's a dude whose every idea is absolute shit, and he can't deliver on any of them! He is so blatantly hypocritical the dude contradicts himself on a daily basis, it's like he doesn't know tweets continue to exist after you tweet them. This shitbag bragged about busting in on women in the changing room and about sexually assaulting them. Then, as if that wasn't enough, he is advocates for racist policy against Mexicans (and this guy undoubtedly thinks that everyone from Tijuana to Uruguay is a Mexican) and Muslims. Then just to make sure not a single person can defend him without being a complete fuckface, he actually defends Nazis. He is an actual Nazi sympathizer, which when you get right down to it means that Trump is actually a Nazi. So fuck you for supporting him. If you had done so in the beginning, because of "jobs" or whatever bullshit, but retracted your support now, you could be forgiven. But to continue to support an absolute abomination of a human being, an actual fucking Nazi, is reprehensible.  

seewhathappens

• Rep: -4
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #384 on: August 27, 2017, 08:04:42 PM »

No, fuck you.

Yup.

I'd implore everyone to read this: https://thebaffler.com/latest/the-president-of-blank-sucking-nullity-roth

What's been evident since this artificial fuckwit came into the public light, and especially since he entered the political arena beginning with the Obama birth certificate crock, is that this guy has no interest in anything except self-advancement and keeping his name in the public consciousness at any cost. He has literally no thoughts, ideas or policies save for how the topic relates to him.

calvinsdream

« Reply #385 on: August 27, 2017, 08:34:03 PM »
He has literally no thoughts, ideas or policies save for how the topic relates to him.

pistachio

• Rep: -6
« Reply #386 on: August 27, 2017, 09:17:02 PM »

Do you have a mom? Do you maybe have a girlfriend? If you have either of those things, I find it strange that you would lobby against them having the same rights and privileges as you.

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #387 on: August 27, 2017, 09:32:42 PM »

Vert Reynolds

• Rep: -32
« Reply #388 on: August 27, 2017, 10:52:45 PM »
Really ?!?!?!

They're All Puppets anyways...

Isn't the whole scene about being defiant & Screwing the Law ?? Its Dumb Either way. The World itself, Is in a crazy, Stoooopid Place at the moment. North Korea is the Yuge'st "said in a Trump voice" issue & its being masked off by americans, Offended by old statues.

People talk about about Peace, Yet they're Strong with Hate.....Yoda says "A disturbance in the Force, I sense"

People are being payed to Protest on both sides.....That's their job, They get paid, based off their Protest/Riot performance.

Why chose a side, When both sides are wrong ?!?!?

like the Old saying always goes.......religion & Politics Divide us ALL
Stay WOke Nigga & STay Viligant
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 10:56:52 PM by Vert Reynolds »
Do You even Street Style ???

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #389 on: August 27, 2017, 10:55:44 PM »
How do you become one of these paid protesters? I'm jobless right now and if they're paying cash I'll go either way. If one of you claiming they're being paid and bussed in let me know, I got nothing going on until Thursday.
you never know about pre-cum