Author Topic: Baby Scumbag Update  (Read 21389 times)

sluggers

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -407
Baby Scumbag Update
« on: April 13, 2017, 01:37:23 PM »
I hate to be perpetuating the publicity, but it is quite the interesting/disheartening sociological phenomenon.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/how-baby-scumbags-quest-for-social-media-fame-ended-in-disaster

sluggers

• Rep: -407
Re: Baby Scumbag Update
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 02:08:29 PM »
"Overall, the skater estimates that he's pulled in about $7 or $8 million in his endorsement deals and YouTube payouts."

WTF?

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 270
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 02:21:26 PM »
"Overall, the skater estimates that he's pulled in about $7 or $8 million in his endorsement deals and YouTube payouts."

WTF?

I'm calling total bullshit on that. If he made that much he could have bought that girl off.
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2017, 02:55:14 PM »
That's fucking gross.  I didn't know the girl was 12.  For scumbug the 15-12 age gap is weird, but not crazy.  For switch god (lol) and weird cousin, Damn...

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1453
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2017, 02:58:18 PM »
The guy had a couple flow sponsors and a few videos on Youtube with just over a million views. He probably pulls in some money from whatever parties or celebrity appearances he does. But 7-8M...nah.

little ones

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2017, 03:07:16 PM »
its sad how his quest for social media fame ended in disaster.

little ones

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2017, 03:10:37 PM »
That's fucking gross.  I didn't know the girl was 12.
she coulda had that cake though

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2017, 03:29:31 PM »
"Usually what I tell everybody is that I skate, I go home to my parents. . . " Fernandez begins.

"And he does ratchet videos," Barajas interjects. "Not putting me into this, but how do you feel, Steven, as a kid going through this shit and it's like, people benefiting off of you? Even me?

WTF is wrong with his cousin. Dude seems fucked in the head, specially for everything he's being accused of doing to 12 year old minors. Its a fucked world out there.

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1453
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2017, 03:41:02 PM »
"Usually what I tell everybody is that I skate, I go home to my parents. . . " Fernandez begins.

"And he does ratchet videos," Barajas interjects. "Not putting me into this, but how do you feel, Steven, as a kid going through this shit and it's like, people benefiting off of you? Even me?

WTF is wrong with his cousin. Dude seems fucked in the head, specially for everything he's being accused of doing to 12 year old minors. Its a fucked world out there.
Trump was referring to Lil' Cloud when he was talking about Mexico sending in their rapists.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 10:19:25 AM by Cuban_Lynx »

the canadian suit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • Always lurking.
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2017, 03:54:07 PM »
Straight up man I got $50 for whoever punches his cousin in the face.

I guess it's sad he's being taken advantage of, but not really. Fuck that kid. Fuck his cousin. Fuck Keelan Dadd. Fuck Chase Gabor. There is no room for pedos in skateboarding. This is a safe place where grown men ride skateboards with children and we all have fun.
p-shuvs and v-flips

yapple dapple

• Rep: 155
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2017, 04:18:17 PM »
Straight up man I got $50 for whoever punches his cousin in the face.

I guess it's sad he's being taken advantage of, but not really. Fuck that kid. Fuck his cousin. Fuck Keelan Dadd. Fuck Chase Gabor. There is no room for pedos in skateboarding. This is a safe place where grown men ride skateboards with children and we all have fun.
Cue, I-level skateboards.
What ever happened to Billy Lane?

zeep zander

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2017, 04:28:52 PM »
baby scumbug*

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2017, 04:46:28 PM »
I want an update on Keelan Dadd, he's the only skater in this mess. Scumbag and Barajas are nobodies in skateboarding. Keelan was killing it so hard. When the judge (hopefully) says "not guilty" it's time for all of us to vape out of our assholes.

shark tits

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2017, 04:51:55 PM »
i misread as baby schizo. always bringing positive energy to the seshhhh........

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2017, 05:01:57 PM »
Damn, being used by others for their own gain. Whatever though, fuck Baby Scumbag. His cousin is a fucking shit hole that needs to put down. And I mean KILLED.

Fuck his stupid fucking fanbase as well. The fuck you gonna pay all your goddamn money to go see a rapist in person? I hate kids.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 817
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2017, 05:23:23 PM »
these three are going to get the book thrown at them and they're in such denial about it
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2017, 05:24:46 PM »
I want an update on Keelan Dadd, he's the only skater in this mess. Scumbag and Barajas are nobodies in skateboarding. Keelan was killing it so hard. When the judge (hopefully) says "not guilty" it's time for all of us to vape out of our assholes.

Hey man, his parts in the old New Deal videos were pretty sick.

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 473
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2017, 05:29:07 AM »
Depressing.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2017, 05:36:48 AM »
Is this really a thing in LA?  People pay money to take a picture with someone who is famous from Youtube? 

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2017, 06:13:42 AM »
Initially, the LAPD claimed that his behavior was so psychologically sophisticated that the district attorney's office should charge him as an adult.

go ahead and try him as an adult, but claiming that he was any bit psychologically sophisticated is giving him way too much credit.

im not trying to be an internet tough guy or anything, but i hope people in LA are focusing scumbag and keelans boards if they see them out skating. those guys are trash and we shouldnt put up with them.

himlor

• Rep: 18
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2017, 06:23:53 AM »
Is this really a thing in LA?  People pay money to take a picture with someone who is famous from Youtube? 

dude, people pay money to get photos with fake superheroes on the streets in LA..

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2017, 08:39:50 AM »
I still don't think Dadd is innocent, its something really sketchy about it. And what about honey skate clothes remember?
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

Koozin

• Rep: -20
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2017, 08:47:07 AM »
Holy shit this kid is fucking despicable.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2017, 08:50:44 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

dude, people pay money to get photos with fake superheroes on the streets in LA..

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 918
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2017, 08:53:55 AM »
2:30 NEVER FORGET

AdrianLopez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2017, 08:58:00 AM »
I still don't think Dadd is innocent, its something really sketchy about it. And what about honey skate clothes remember?

Honey clothe was dropped in 2015. Dadd is now trying to push this joke: https://www.instagram.com/project3435/

He also turned himself in according to the article so that gotta say something.

[...] like an individual so irrelevant to anything.

Don't be an asshole and don't yo flip! - Kyle Frederick

AllShitty

• Rep: 0
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2017, 09:05:44 AM »

Dude Jeremy posted this a week ago or so.  I was kind of surprised he's out skating parks in LA.  Best comment "did it for the 12 year old nookie" 

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2017, 09:38:13 AM »
Its so fucked that the trial has taken so long to start and the dude is out on bail. I mean, maybe he's innocent. It doesn't seem that way, but if he is, he should have the opportunity to clear his name. If he's not, which is more likely, then he shouldn't be out on the streets as a sexual predator for years before going to trial. Either way, waiting so long to go to trial is fucked.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2017, 09:55:33 AM »
Its so fucked that the trial has taken so long to start and the dude is out on bail. I mean, maybe he's innocent. It doesn't seem that way, but if he is, he should have the opportunity to clear his name. If he's not, which is more likely, then he shouldn't be out on the streets as a sexual predator for years before going to trial. Either way, waiting so long to go to trial is fucked.
Could be that his lawyers are delaying the trial. It's a technique called "distancing" where they're hoping that with enough time between the crime and the trial and the verdict either the prosecution fucks up, loses something, or something else come to light, or the victim does something to tarnish their validity in testimony or just lose interest in pursuing something painful that's gone on too long.

The fact that he's allowed in the same post code as his cousin and allowed to do meet and greets with potential victims is absurd.

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2017, 10:01:59 AM »