Author Topic: Mike Carroll on Kratom  (Read 13483 times)

Cherb

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
Re: Mike Carroll on Kratom
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2018, 08:46:05 PM »
Buy cheap magnesium citrate and you'll shit just fine while using kratom.

Fuck, right after I said druggies were knowledgeable.

Guess that only refers to fucked up ways to get high.
I shit fine, they're just hard and gigantic. I use miralax a few times a week. If I was to get butt raped by andy roy in prison it probably wouldn't even hurt since my monster shits are probably 5x bigger than his dick.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2018, 09:08:28 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I shit fine, they're just hard and gigantic. I use miralax a few times a week. If I was to get butt raped by andy roy in prison it probably wouldn't even hurt since my monster shits are probably 5x bigger than his dick.

When something "hard and gigantic" comes out of your asshole, things are not fine.

You need to re-access what's right/wrong in your life(or lack thereof)

Gentleman ninja warlock

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2018, 09:15:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

When something "hard and gigantic" comes out of your asshole, things are not fine.

You need to re-access what's right/wrong in your life(or lack thereof)
Eh, there's tons wrong in my life. I'm not scared of shitting anymore and I shit two times a day. Guess it was just worse when I was taking that god damn pain medication.

bawtawd9

« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2018, 10:12:13 PM »
Take a pic of the poop

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2018, 10:14:56 PM »
Take a pic of the poop
Had one on my old phone with a ruler for reference. I'll take another one.

deathturd

• Rep: 88
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2018, 11:10:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Take a pic of the poop
[close]
Had one on my old phone with a ruler for reference. I'll take another one.

Better yet, stick a measuring tape in the next one and hit the retract button.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2018, 05:14:19 AM »
isnt that what you take when youre on Xanax so you dont seize out when you withdrawal?

micky682

« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2018, 08:41:50 AM »
isnt that what you take when youre on Xanax so you dont seize out when you withdrawal?
There's a Manchild interview where he talks about getting xanax from Carroll. Heapschat interview

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2018, 08:51:02 AM »
Opiates and opiate like compounds will not help benzo withdrawal. Well it might help you not give a fuck but, physiologically it won't help

Only thing I've used that helped my benzo withdrawal was taper and cannabis/CBD oil

Gabapentin would help but then your on gabapentin so thats a loss.

Pheni same outcome as gaba to a lesser extent.

Carroll just like drugs, he's like bawtawd11 but functional, coherent and rides a skateboard like no other
Gentleman ninja warlock

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2018, 11:14:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Big fan of kratom.  Helps me get passed the pain of my previous opiate addiction, which was around a 9-10 on the pain scale. The main problem is I've yet to find an american toilet that can handle my dumps when I'm on it.
[close]
Yeah helped me too and also helps with pain pretty well.

Sometimes I have to use a stick to break up my shits because they wont fit down the drain.
[close]

Went to NYC with my ex to visit her best friend last year. Morning of day 2 I took a shit the size of a grapefruit and fucked up all the pipes leading to her apartment. I tried to play it off like there was a sewer problem on the block and everybodys pipes were fucked. Told them I would wait for the plumber to show up and they should go on and enjoy the day.

I spent the whole day (9:00 am-5:00) at her place waiting on roto rooter while they went to museums/did fun shit. Well, he showed about 30 minutes after they got back and proceeded to make jokes and tell her that someone must have shoved a sock, soap or something down her commode because everybody elses pipes were perfectly fine. I was so embarrassed and now I'll only use a public restroom when away from home for fear of that happening again.

Do you attribute it more to the sheer size, or the consistency?

Joclo

• Rep: 19
  • Just wiggin out
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2018, 01:20:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Big fan of kratom.  Helps me get passed the pain of my previous opiate addiction, which was around a 9-10 on the pain scale. The main problem is I've yet to find an american toilet that can handle my dumps when I'm on it.
[close]

Sometimes I have to use a stick to break up my shits because they wont fit down the drain.
[close]

Went to NYC with my ex to visit her best friend last year. Morning of day 2 I took a shit the size of a grapefruit and fucked up all the pipes leading to her apartment. I tried to play it off like there was a sewer problem on the block and everybodys pipes were fucked. Told them I would wait for the plumber to show up and they should go on and enjoy the day.

I spent the whole day (9:00 am-5:00) at her place waiting on roto rooter while they went to museums/did fun shit. Well, he showed about 30 minutes after they got back and proceeded to make jokes and tell her that someone must have shoved a sock, soap or something down her commode because everybody elses pipes were perfectly fine. I was so embarrassed and now I'll only use a public restroom when away from home for fear of that happening again.
[close]

Both...was big and dense enough to be used as a weapon. Was about the size of an eggplant but made up of pellets the size of marbles. Picture paintballs stuck together in a shape that forms an eggplant. When you factor in my height/weight (BMI) it defies logic.

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2018, 02:12:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Both...was big and dense enough to be used as a weapon. Was about the size of an eggplant but made up of pellets the size of marbles. Picture paintballs stuck together in a shape that forms an eggplant. When you factor in my height/weight (BMI) it defies logic.
Yeah you definitely need to invest in a shit stick fam.

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2018, 07:06:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Yeah you definitely need to invest in a shit stick fam.

And maybe some stool softener?

casper

« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2018, 07:51:58 AM »
My roommate got really into Kratom  for like a year. He was constantly clogging the toilet and when he decided to stop using Kratom he actually had a really hard time . I don’t think it’s as safe as everyone says it is.

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2018, 08:05:41 AM »
My roommate got really into Kratom  for like a year. He was constantly clogging the toilet and when he decided to stop using Kratom he actually had a really hard time . I don’t think it’s as safe as everyone says it is.
People who pretend it isn't addictive are the same kind of people that say weed isn't a drug. Sorry it's a drug just like caffeine and nicotine. You definitely will go through weak opiate withdrawals when you quit it but I don't think there's ever been an overdose on it just like weed.

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2018, 04:05:04 PM »
Is this for cuck withdrawal?

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1394
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2018, 06:06:11 PM »
Yeah that eggplant made of paint balls is with stool softener I'm guessing. I'd get the same thing when I'd eat double fiber bread.

I thought about using kratom to detox but it was gross to drink, didn't do anything to me and seems to have some withdrawal issues associated with it too. I just went cold turkey and now I'm mildly regular
unreadable trap logo

bawtawd9

« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2018, 06:36:56 PM »
You gotta practice and feel kratom out, work with it to find what works, takes some time and a personal learning curve. Biggest problems are noob taking too much, get sick or dysphoric, or opiate withdrawlers not taking enough, also not weaning off the hardcore so they get almost no effect, wait till your in withdrawal to take it.

2 times a day max spread apart for fun. If you got pain or withdrawing do what you need to do.

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2018, 09:49:32 PM »
You gotta practice and feel kratom out, work with it to find what works, takes some time and a personal learning curve. Biggest problems are noob taking too much, get sick or dysphoric, or opiate withdrawlers not taking enough, also not weaning off the hardcore so they get almost no effect, wait till your in withdrawal to take it.

2 times a day max spread apart for fun. If you got pain or withdrawing do what you need to do.
Yeah sometimes with kratom less is more. Take to much and your eyes get all blurry and you feel like complete shit so it definitely doesn't have the abuse potential of heroin or pain pills.

Yu Dum

« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2018, 10:04:31 PM »
I back Kratom. Its benefits have made a huge improvement in my skating and overall well-being while on it.
I’ll be bummed once I can’t get my hands on it, but I guess this means that I need to stock up. 

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 655
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2018, 04:52:34 AM »
Every single professional skateboarder has at one point or still does have an opiate addiction stemming from injuries. And you know those dudes got doctors that will write them whatever they want.

Also MC put out this one off recently. It is the exact color and shape of a norco (10mg Vicodin)

Free max b
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 04:59:04 AM by Pete »
FREE MAX B

BobbyPshew

• Rep: -68
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2018, 09:49:10 AM »
I got molested when I was 9-fucked in the ass by a guy with a huge dick (Both in length and girth) with no lube.
Been doing opiates for 15 years and I'm 6'4" with size 13 feet.
I've birthed some fucking monsters, man.
The biggest must have been at least 4 inches in girth.
I really need some stool softener.
Ron Don's Playpen-Home Of The $2 Lap Dance

doublesteveburger

« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2018, 10:01:07 AM »
I got molested when I was 9-fucked in the ass by a guy with a huge dick (Both in length and girth) with no lube.

All I'm picturing is you getting rammed wearing some fuckin' DVS Gavins and a crop top.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 778
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2018, 10:13:30 AM »
This thread is nuts
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191

Joclo

• Just wiggin out
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2018, 01:59:40 PM »

You squattin in mediocrity at 4 inches mane. 

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2018, 02:34:31 PM »
This thread is nuts
This. The amount of people spouting crazy shit like its just a normal part of the human experience is wild
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Just Giver

• Rep: 17
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2018, 03:15:30 PM »
They give out pain pills like candy for ankle and knee injuries.  The same doctor gave me lots of codeine for ankle roll four months ago, and again for my meniscus last week.  Both of which have turned out to not be serious injuries. 

Joclo

• Just wiggin out
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2018, 04:54:02 PM »
They give out pain pills like candy for ankle and knee injuries.  The same doctor gave me lots of codeine for ankle roll four months ago, and again for my meniscus last week.  Both of which have turned out to not be serious injuries.

serusly? Was it oxycodeine?