Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1889785 times)

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #20130 on: October 03, 2018, 08:33:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Ask her to go out on a Friday or Saturday night. If she says no, then you know she's not into you and you can move on.

If she says yes, just go out and try to enjoy yourself. Just go get drinks somewhere or something casual like that. Don't go with other friends or a group. Be relaxed and have fun, don't try to make it into more than it is. If it doesn't go well, at least you won't have to see each other the next day. If it goes well, see what she says to you on Monday. If she seems stoked, then you probably have the green light for date number two. If it goes really well, then you might be seeing each other in the morning  8).

I've been out of the game for so long that I don't really have a good judgement of how nerve-racking it can be to ask someone out on a date, but I'm also someone who blew way too many shots back when I was in the game just because I was too poosy to ask girls out. I say take your shot. Not much to lose, but lots to gain.
[close]

Make sure to keep some Jim Beam in the trunk to slam down if you need too. It helped me in my early 20s, at least with the being nervous bit. Didn't really help with the date though.
[close]

Don't do this unless you want her to think you're an alcoholic psychopath.

Logical thinking.

So yeah, I guess put liquor in your trunk
Gentleman ninja warlock

nopes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #20131 on: October 04, 2018, 08:15:17 AM »
my car needs $4200 worth of work done to it.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #20132 on: October 04, 2018, 08:37:56 AM »
I just bought some of the worst tasting weed ever.

Every hit is like a new fart in my mouth.

hangontoyourego

« Reply #20133 on: October 04, 2018, 10:48:58 AM »

An ex Off mine said she had her ex fart 💨 in her mouth
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 12:37:42 PM by hangontoyourego »

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1222
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #20134 on: October 04, 2018, 11:23:48 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

An ex Off mine said she had he ex fart 💨 in her mouth

I know it's the wrong thread, but I am very stoked on this post.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #20135 on: October 04, 2018, 11:50:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Yeah, because of this post, I no longer feel bad about this bummy dub sac.

calvinsdream

« Reply #20136 on: October 04, 2018, 01:04:33 PM »
compliment her body touch her thighs

Thick thighs are usually a nice preview to a big ass.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #20137 on: October 04, 2018, 01:11:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah, because of this post, I no longer feel bad about this bummy dub sac.

"Shoulda bought an ounce but ya copped a dub"
https://youtu.be/lVehcuJXe6I?t=107

poorlatino

• Rep: 41
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #20138 on: October 06, 2018, 10:23:53 AM »
My girlfriend likes to drink too much. She got a DUI last month and lost her license. She's so sweet to me but has another personality when she's drunk and can be heartless. I'm in recovery, 3 years next month so I really dont need to be around all this drama that is centered around alcohol. I dont know what I should do because I love her but I need a girl who doesnt have to party every weekend. I just fuckin stay home and am over the whole scene but I dont think she has got there yet. Cant even get ahold of her now so i'm thinking she's in jail or something happened. I dont know its all fucked up. I thought a girl would help but its only making me want to get fucked up as well. Not gonna let her have that power over me though, i'm just gonna detach and continue to do my own thing and hope it works out. Thanks for letting me vent ya'll..

hangontoyourego

« Reply #20139 on: October 06, 2018, 10:37:38 AM »
My girlfriend likes to drink too much. She got a DUI last month and lost her license. She's so sweet to me but has another personality when she's drunk and can be heartless. I'm in recovery, 3 years next month so I really dont need to be around all this drama that is centered around alcohol. I dont know what I should do because I love her but I need a girl who doesnt have to party every weekend. I just fuckin stay home and am over the whole scene but I dont think she has got there yet. Cant even get ahold of her now so i'm thinking she's in jail or something happened. I dont know its all fucked up. I thought a girl would help but its only making me want to get fucked up as well. Not gonna let her have that power over me though, i'm just gonna detach and continue to do my own thing and hope it works out. Thanks for letting me vent ya'll..

Yeah man you don’t need that added stress .  Being sober is hard enough . I don’t know how old you are but I’m way to old for that kid shit sounds like you are too . It will work out keep skating, keep venting  and forget about her .

Pigeon

« Reply #20140 on: October 07, 2018, 07:05:53 AM »
I hate how I buy shit I don’t need. It’s satisfying initially but then feels shitty having more materialistic bullshit.

hangontoyourego

« Reply #20141 on: October 07, 2018, 08:55:36 AM »
I hate how I buy shit I don’t need. It’s satisfying initially but then feels shitty having more materialistic bullshit.

I feel your pain , that’s one of the reasons I had to get off Instagram . Between this pins , records &  toys from super 7. It’s endless .

shit_for_brains

« Reply #20142 on: October 07, 2018, 09:00:08 AM »

I was in a similar situation a long time ago. Ending that was one of the best decisions I ever made. I only remember her as "yikes" now.

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #20143 on: October 07, 2018, 06:55:46 PM »

yep. then its inexplicably hard to get rid of the too much shit you have.  but man does it feel good to buy that shit.   

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #20144 on: October 08, 2018, 02:41:48 AM »
With most of my gfs it's a situation where she doesn't want to end the relationship although the relationship needs to be ended.  So she'll act like a cunt so's that I'm pressured to to the dumping.  But, 'everythings fine' by me cause I wake up in a good mood everyday (one of my attributes honestly). So I never understand the bitchiness. Some catch 22ege.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Pigeon

« Reply #20145 on: October 08, 2018, 07:03:55 AM »
With most of my gfs it's a situation where she doesn't want to end the relationship although the relationship needs to be ended.  So she'll act like a cunt so's that I'm pressured to to the dumping.  But, 'everythings fine' by me cause I wake up in a good mood everyday (one of my attributes honestly). So I never understand the bitchiness. Some catch 22ege.
Are you a sugar daddy?

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #20146 on: October 08, 2018, 08:39:20 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Are you a sugar daddy?
    I'm a broke nickel, my nickel and It's even worse when they're my age.  Somehow I made a girl leave the park crying today and to be fair I should have went over to chat with her sooner cause she is that special to me.   I've been trying to leave weed alone during the day to be more available to people l like but I smoked today and was caught up talking shit with the boys.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

feedmeseymour

« Reply #20147 on: October 08, 2018, 01:22:53 PM »
passed out on my couch last night after skating all day, woke up at midnight and my shoulder must have slipped outta socket when i was sleeping. popped that fucker in while laying down and fell back asleep.

popping your shoulder in while laying down is so shitty but getting up and moving around would be way more painful..difficulty level:expert.

my body hurts today.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20148 on: October 08, 2018, 01:30:35 PM »
passed out on my couch last night after skating all day, woke up at midnight and my shoulder must have slipped outta socket when i was sleeping. popped that fucker in while laying down and fell back asleep.

popping your shoulder in while laying down is so shitty but getting up and moving around would be way more painful..difficulty level:expert.

my body hurts today.

According to slap, you need fentanyl
Gentleman ninja warlock

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 307
« Reply #20149 on: October 08, 2018, 01:33:23 PM »

my body hurts today.

Holy fuck dude, I did this on a camping trip once and it was incredibly painful. I popped it back in on a tree then proceeded to cry like a bitch for at least a minute.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #20150 on: October 08, 2018, 03:23:59 PM »
Expand Quote

my body hurts today.
[close]

According to medicine, you're fucking idiot.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20151 on: October 08, 2018, 03:37:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

my body hurts today.
[close]

[close]
According to medicine, you're fucking idiot.

Hey! Hows it going Medicine? I hope all is well...
Gentleman ninja warlock

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #20152 on: October 08, 2018, 05:36:06 PM »
According to bawtawd fentanyl does not actually exist

ungzilla

« Reply #20153 on: October 08, 2018, 05:41:15 PM »
well i'm convinced

feedmeseymour

« Reply #20154 on: October 08, 2018, 05:54:21 PM »
Expand Quote

my body hurts today.
[close]

Holy fuck dude, I did this on a camping trip once and it was incredibly painful. I popped it back in on a tree then proceeded to cry like a bitch for at least a minute.

If I’m standing up this is my go to move. Trees do work well.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #20155 on: October 09, 2018, 03:43:57 PM »
i think either my car speakers are getting blown out, or my hearing is getting worse. im hearing a lot more noise in songs and it's not the kind of noise thats supposed to be there. or i cant hear certain parts that i know are there.

i was listening to this in the car today and the part where he sings "plaaaaaaague" in the chorus was not audible.

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -103
    • bouklao.com avatar image
« Reply #20156 on: October 09, 2018, 04:14:56 PM »
Getting kicked out of spots

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1620
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #20157 on: October 10, 2018, 09:11:05 PM »
i think either my car speakers are getting blown out, or my hearing is getting worse. im hearing a lot more noise in songs and it's not the kind of noise thats supposed to be there. or i cant hear certain parts that i know are there.

i was listening to this in the car today and the part where he sings "plaaaaaaague" in the chorus was not audible.

It's possible it could be one or both factors.  Have your hearing checked by an audiologist.

https://www.asha.org/profind/
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

woodinbrine

• Rep: 13
  • ᛐᛅᚢᛐᛁᚾ ᛙᛁᚴ ᚠᚱᛁᛅ
« Reply #20158 on: October 10, 2018, 10:22:25 PM »
Having to do piss tests in order to get my drivers license. I’m no stoner or real druggie at all, I just prefer weed over alcohol to relax. I trip on psychedelics maybe six times a year and MDMA like four. I’ve dabbled in speed and opiates but that’s in the past. I’ve never been high at work or school and I’d never be high in traffic. But to get my license I need a health statement from my doctor, and since she knows I do illegal drugs she’s bound by law to order the piss tests. It’s obvious she things it’s dumb too; «the price of being honest», she called it.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 534
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #20159 on: October 11, 2018, 10:31:57 AM »
my manager wears shorts and flip-flops to work about 10 months out of the year. I hate hearing those things slapping against his feet as he walks around. is this very petty of me? it just makes me wince. I wish he would put on some pants and shoes.