Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1893739 times)

hangontoyourego

Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #20100 on: September 28, 2018, 10:03:27 AM »
A lot of angry , creepy vibes on ig . I focused my account a year ago and will check a few relevant accounts from time to time and see so much hatred and people attacking each other ,  It’s pathetic .

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 744
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #20101 on: September 28, 2018, 11:43:10 AM »
I got fired, followed that up with a mono flare up. This week rocks.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #20102 on: September 28, 2018, 11:52:39 AM »
A lot of angry , creepy vibes on ig . I focused my account a year ago and will check a few relevant accounts from time to time and see so much hatred and people attacking each other ,  It’s pathetic .

welcome to the internet

hangontoyourego

« Reply #20103 on: September 28, 2018, 03:28:11 PM »
Sure but I suppose I still am surprised for example I looked up the trader Jose’s vegan ig just to see what’s new there and one person just kept ranting about gmo foods and just other bullshit . Just keep your mouth shut not everyone needs to read your rhetoric and if you don’t like what you see then just keep scrolling . I guess I could rant about this even more then the old guy thread .

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20104 on: September 29, 2018, 10:00:09 AM »
Sure but I suppose I still am surprised for example I looked up the trader Jose’s vegan ig just to see what’s new there and one person just kept ranting about gmo foods and just other bullshit . Just keep your mouth shut not everyone needs to read your rhetoric and if you don’t like what you see then just keep scrolling . I guess I could rant about this even more then the old guy thread .

i hear ya, man. sometimes i have to ask myself why i even read comments on youtube. its almost always a dumpster fire and you can't win against stupidity.

but the amount of anger and stupidity i see online is so exaggerated compared to what i see in real life, so it really doesn't bother me too much. the most hateful and ignorant things i see on a regular basis is people with confederate flag bullshit on their cars, and i usually just roll my window down and give them a thumbs down.

this video has a bit of insight on why people are so awful online, but it's nothing too profound. you and your shitty opinions are safe when you don't have to face opposing people and opinions face to face.

hangontoyourego

« Reply #20105 on: September 29, 2018, 11:29:40 AM »
Ha ha perfect !

DISTANT RUMOURS

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 407
« Reply #20106 on: October 01, 2018, 11:21:29 PM »
The girlfriend is doing her rehab after her operation.
She's currently in a group with 25 women that all have/had cancer. Mostly breast cancer.

She is the only one that still has hair.

She looks GREAT to be honest. She looks like she did before she had cancer, but I can't find peace in my head.

I can't get obver the fact that she had stage IIB cervical caner and that it can still come back even thouggh the cervix is removed.
It's something I don't say to her, but i'm just scared as hell...

I'm not a talker, my 'best friend' turned out to be a really selfish self absorbed ass-hole to be honest...
I got asked to be a godfather of twins and I'm not sure how to take it all..

Should I be offended? Is that the 'we're so sorry you can't have kids card' they've pulled on me?

I don't know.

The insecurity is driving me absolutely crazy...

I also just learned that Dan Drehobl's wife had the same cancer. One stage further even.
She still lives though.

Even though I'm a dude that always helps anyone, is always friendly and helpful I just can't take it anymore.
I knew it would come and it's finally here.

Fuck life. For real.

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #20107 on: October 02, 2018, 03:10:47 AM »
She's currently in a group with 25 women that all have/had cancer. Mostly breast cancer.

She looks GREAT to be honest. She looks like she did before she had cancer, but I can't find peace in my head.

I can't get obver the fact that she had stage IIB cervical caner and that it can still come back even thouggh the cervix is removed.

I'm not a talker, my 'best friend' turned out to be a really selfish self absorbed ass-hole to be honest...

Should I be offended? Is that the 'we're so sorry you can't have kids card' they've pulled on me?

I don't know.

I also just learned that Dan Drehobl's wife had the same cancer. One stage further even.
She still lives though.

Even though I'm a dude that always helps anyone, is always friendly and helpful I just can't take it anymore.

Fuck life. For real.

my partner has been living with stage 4 sarcoma cancer for nearly a decade. it is scary but you will get used to it and figure out you can live a normal life and not be scared all the time. stay strong and take care of yourself so you can be the best for them.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 407
« Reply #20108 on: October 02, 2018, 04:59:37 AM »
thanks nopes, will take that advice and cherish it.
Maybe I should try to be at the best right now...

It's just a bit much lately...

Take care man and all the best for your partner.

hangontoyourego

« Reply #20109 on: October 02, 2018, 06:29:22 AM »
Expand Quote

I don't know.

She still lives though.

Fuck life. For real.
[close]

my partner has been living with stage 4 sarcoma cancer for nearly a decade. it is scary but you will get used to it and figure out you can live a normal life and not be scared all the time. stay strong and take care of yourself so you can be the best for them.

Did you best friend ask you to be godfather ? & I wouldn’t take it that way at all . Sorry man , i dated a woman with cancer and and had no idea how to deal with it . Just vent man & fuck yer best friend then . We all know our best friend has been out skateboard and he won’t let you down so go skate and get aggro!!

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #20110 on: October 02, 2018, 08:01:25 AM »
Got drunk as hell last night. Passed out and only slept for a couple hours and woke up at like 5 am wide awake still semi drunk and I've just been up since. Its 8 am now, got to be at work in a couple hours. Contemplating going back to bed for an hour or so before I get up and start getting ready but at this point I might as well just stay up. Its gonna be one of those days.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #20111 on: October 02, 2018, 05:10:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

I don't know.

She still lives though.

Fuck life. For real.
[close]

[close]

Did you best friend ask you to be godfather ? & I wouldn’t take it that way at all . Sorry man , i dated a woman with cancer and and had no idea how to deal with it . Just vent man & fuck yer best friend then . We all know our best friend has been out skateboard and he won’t let you down so go skate and get aggro!!

Hoping for a solid recovery and sorry to hear about your friend. Stay strong and keep on pushing!
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #20112 on: October 03, 2018, 10:14:48 AM »
There's this girl who I work with that I've always thought was pretty cute and was really easy to get along with but I  didn't really think much else of her besides that. We've been hanging out at work a lot over the weeks and hung out a couple times outside of work just getting lunch n shit and we have a really good back and forth with lots of inside jokes we made up between us; slowly and slowly I've started to develop a crush on her over the weeks and now I have a full fledged crush on her. The thing that sucks is if I like someone a lot I start getting nervous and awkward around them, i just can't help it. For the most part I'm pretty good at talking to girls but if i like them A LOT then I'm just jello around them; so we used to talk back and forth and joke around real fluidly with no problem because I didn't see her in that light back then but now when we talk and joke around I just feel all nervous and awkward around her and I feel like maybe she's starting to pick up on it, she's probably thinking "uhhh why is he acting all different now? Something seems off about him". That and plus there's this other guy who hits on her all the time at work and I really didn't care too much before when I didn't have a crush on her but now every time he comes over to flirt with her I get annoyed and upset and I'm pretty sure it's becoming more and more visible that I'm upset and annoyed when this happens and I feel like maybe she's picking up on it. I have a sneaking suspicion she knows I'm jealous but just isn't saying anything, but then again maybe she doesn't.
I get little hints from her here and there at times that she might like me too but no for sure solid signs, so I don't wanna tell her I like her and risk making things awkward between us at work until I get some for sure signs, but lately it's just been such a mind fuck. Not sure what course of action to take next.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20113 on: October 03, 2018, 10:51:49 AM »
Ask her to go out on a Friday or Saturday night. If she says no, then you know she's not into you and you can move on.

If she says yes, just go out and try to enjoy yourself. Just go get drinks somewhere or something casual like that. Don't go with other friends or a group. Be relaxed and have fun, don't try to make it into more than it is. If it doesn't go well, at least you won't have to see each other the next day. If it goes well, see what she says to you on Monday. If she seems stoked, then you probably have the green light for date number two. If it goes really well, then you might be seeing each other in the morning  8).

I've been out of the game for so long that I don't really have a good judgement of how nerve-racking it can be to ask someone out on a date, but I'm also someone who blew way too many shots back when I was in the game just because I was too poosy to ask girls out. I say take your shot. Not much to lose, but lots to gain.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #20114 on: October 03, 2018, 11:44:56 AM »
Ask her to go out on a Friday or Saturday night. If she says no, then you know she's not into you and you can move on.

If she says yes, just go out and try to enjoy yourself. Just go get drinks somewhere or something casual like that. Don't go with other friends or a group. Be relaxed and have fun, don't try to make it into more than it is. If it doesn't go well, at least you won't have to see each other the next day. If it goes well, see what she says to you on Monday. If she seems stoked, then you probably have the green light for date number two. If it goes really well, then you might be seeing each other in the morning  8).

I've been out of the game for so long that I don't really have a good judgement of how nerve-racking it can be to ask someone out on a date, but I'm also someone who blew way too many shots back when I was in the game just because I was too poosy to ask girls out. I say take your shot. Not much to lose, but lots to gain.

This. Logical thinking
Gentleman ninja warlock

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20115 on: October 03, 2018, 11:57:06 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

This. Logical thinking

forget everything i said. logic doesn't work with women. you're on your own Nobel Experiment.

hangontoyourego

« Reply #20116 on: October 03, 2018, 02:44:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

This. Logical thinking
[close]

forget everything i said. logic doesn't work with women. you're on your own Nobel Experiment.

It’s true there is no logical thinking . I would agree ask her out and say it’s a date . This way she knows for sure and there’s no miscommunication. I do the same thing I get nervous and act like a fool 

calvinsdream

« Reply #20117 on: October 03, 2018, 03:43:52 PM »

Make sure to keep some Jim Beam in the trunk to slam down if you need too. It helped me in my early 20s, at least with the being nervous bit. Didn't really help with the date though.

Pigeon

« Reply #20118 on: October 03, 2018, 04:00:33 PM »
My front truck and one of the wheels got caught on this metal desk I tried to BS Smith. I managed to not completely eat shit. When I went to get my board out of the desk, it took over a minute because it was really lodged in there. Then, I noticed that there was some powder on my front baseplate. I wasn’t thinking straight and wanted to know what it was. I reached in the crevice and got a small chunk of crack or the shittiest coke. Some homeless guy immediately comes running at me with a butcher knife so I skated away.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20119 on: October 03, 2018, 04:27:46 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Make sure to keep some Jim Beam in the trunk to slam down if you need too. It helped me in my early 20s, at least with the being nervous bit. Didn't really help with the date though.

Don't do this unless you want her to think you're an alcoholic psychopath.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #20120 on: October 03, 2018, 04:29:35 PM »
You don't let her see that jesus christ you'd be the worst alcoholic psychopath ever

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20121 on: October 03, 2018, 04:35:47 PM »
We should be getting paid for this advice.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #20122 on: October 03, 2018, 05:00:51 PM »
Keep a stolen gun tucked next to the driver's seat in case someone tries to steal your Jim Beam or otherwise challenges you in front of your date.

calvinsdream

« Reply #20123 on: October 03, 2018, 05:05:19 PM »
You don't let her see that jesus christ you'd be the worst alcoholic psychopath ever

Thank you. You just say you're "getting something from the trunk".

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 536
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #20124 on: October 03, 2018, 07:12:14 PM »
skating my usual spot today and a dirty white mini van pulled up. woman on the passenger side got out and took a fucking shit on the side of the street, wiped her ass and left the toilet paper there too. driver threw away some other garbage on his side. fucking disgusting pigs. I had to steer clear of all that while skating. later I thought I should have started taking video and maybe she would have stopped but probably not. these were some pretty nasty ass people.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 07:13:46 PM by ChuckRamone »

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1643
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #20125 on: October 03, 2018, 07:13:42 PM »
The less you care (or seem desperate), the more they will possess interest. I think a lot about how in the past I was so broken up over a girl, who now never even crosses my mind.  There are so many people in the world. I saw some memes the other day, they were something to the effect of: "There is some guy walking around right now that has nudes on his phone of the girl you are in love with" and "no matter how pretty a girl is, there is someone, somewhere, who is sick of her shit". 
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

ungzilla

« Reply #20126 on: October 03, 2018, 07:40:56 PM »
prob not sick of boning her though

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #20127 on: October 03, 2018, 07:43:02 PM »
compliment her body touch her thighs

Pigeon

« Reply #20128 on: October 03, 2018, 07:47:05 PM »
compliment her body touch her thighs
The antithesis of, “Grab ‘em by the pussy.”

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 167
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #20129 on: October 03, 2018, 08:18:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Thank you. You just say you're "getting something from the trunk".
Yeah, that way she thinks you're about to murder her.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.