Author Topic: Pokemon GO  (Read 1241 times)

Mongoloid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
  • Oozing Machismo
Re: Pokemon GO
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2018, 12:45:37 PM »
thats alot of effort for a shitty pokemon game. hit me up when you get a 3ds.

This in a way sort of summed up how I feel, but I still play GO.

I just don't like how poorly randomized stats are, and how pointless gyms are. The coin you gain from defending is really piss poor, and if you're a stat nerd (such as myself) this game can be rather irritable. I caught in the last couple days hundreds of pokemon, and I got not one that registered above 80% on pokegenie.

I'll be buying a 3ds shortly and get my fix playing through all the old titles.
Make sure to buy “New Nintendo 3DS XL.” There’s some issue compatibility issue with the older models and games from the Nintendo store, as well as more recent releases.

I hate the 3D shit and wish I saved $50 by getting the 2D one.

Alright, sorry for my continuation of noobery, but would this one be sufficient? I'm entirely cluleless about this entire thing.

https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-New-3DS-XL-Black/dp/B00S1LRX3W?th=1

Also, I swapped accounts on insistence of my girlfriend while the kanto event is going on, and so far she's barely played while I managed to get her a 93% Charizard, 98% Allakazam, a 93% Gengar, 93% Machamp, and nearly 250 magikarp candies. I so knew she was gonna fuck off while I played the role of the "bitch" and did all sorts of work for her. Do any of you know how long this event goes for?
I wouldn't even try to aquire an elephant that would be mad selfish I don't have the means to give him a comfortable life

burn_to_live

• Rep: -22
  • You had to be there.
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2018, 07:01:37 PM »
thats alot of effort for a shitty pokemon game. hit me up when you get a 3ds.

This in a way sort of summed up how I feel, but I still play GO.

I just don't like how poorly randomized stats are, and how pointless gyms are. The coin you gain from defending is really piss poor, and if you're a stat nerd (such as myself) this game can be rather irritable. I caught in the last couple days hundreds of pokemon, and I got not one that registered above 80% on pokegenie.

I'll be buying a 3ds shortly and get my fix playing through all the old titles.
Make sure to buy “New Nintendo 3DS XL.” There’s some issue compatibility issue with the older models and games from the Nintendo store, as well as more recent releases.

I hate the 3D shit and wish I saved $50 by getting the 2D one.

Gnar'd! Thanks for the heads up, I have no idea about any of the new handhelds.

Will I be able to play ALL of the old titles on the 3DS XL? That is my intention in that all my favorite pokemon are the first couple generations.
They have Red/Blue/Yellow and Gold/Silver/Crystal. They remade the 3rd generation into Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby. Anything after that was released on DS or 3DS, which is playable.

I bought Majora’s Mask and Ocarina of Time.
g
Yeah, I bought Yellow on my 3ds. I have the old 3ds XL and I haven't played any of the newer games, other than Alpha Sapphire. Majora's Mask is hands down best Zelda game.

Mongoloid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
  • Oozing Machismo
« Reply #32 on: Today at 06:44:44 AM »
I’m a completionist nerd, so I’ll be buying every Pokémon title for sure.

There’s an interesting screen type comparison for the 3ds xl on Amazon a user posted in a review. I wanna make sure I’m not only getting the right 3ds, but also I’m getting the better screen option if possible.
I wouldn't even try to aquire an elephant that would be mad selfish I don't have the means to give him a comfortable life