Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread  (Read 2354091 times)

shit_for_brains

Re: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread
« Reply #5550 on: October 01, 2016, 11:29:44 AM »
Expand Quote
No more Koston 3, CK1 All Court, Ishod Dunk, or GT Blazer.
[close]

I wonder if CK and Grant are bummed that they discontinued their shoes, then made new models that are the same exact shoe but without their name on it. GT Blazer turned into blazer low, and all court turned into blazer et (extra tape or some shit?). I prefer the way the blazer skates compared to either of those shoes anyways, but kinda sucks for them unless their contracts were up or something. I actually think a lot of this stuff looks a lot better than what Nike is putting out now. Interested in the cupsole and low top blazers, and fc classic of course.

Well, it was the blazer low for decades before it was ever the GT blazer. I'm sure the contracts for those shoes included sales benchmarks for renewal.

Bubblegum Tate

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #5551 on: October 01, 2016, 01:53:10 PM »
what happened to the rumored dunk high with the koston 3 sockliner

Hopefully that was scrapped, it did not look right.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5552 on: October 01, 2016, 01:53:40 PM »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.

Jordick

« Reply #5553 on: October 01, 2016, 01:57:37 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

were there ever pictures?

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Reply #5554 on: October 01, 2016, 02:22:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
75% of those were some odd computer generated graphics that looked fucking terrible! so many versions of blazers and janoskis.

why'd they ever stop making gatos and project ba's!!!!!!
[close]

I guess y'all missed the part with the "FC classic" for 70 bucks? Because that sounds like Nike SB is actually doing something right in 2017. I think they used to be 60-65, back in the day so it's not so bad. Hopefully they aren't some bullshit TXT or HYPERWEAVE or someshit. Give me leather upper with a suede swoosh and toe.
[close]

I'm all about the FC, if the colorways are good.

I totally missed that! Now I'm interested. I love that shoe.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5555 on: October 01, 2016, 06:44:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
were there ever pictures?

I seen a mock-up, not actual shoe. Maybe some have when reps go to your shops and show future seasons shoes?

mgeorge402

« Reply #5556 on: October 01, 2016, 07:04:30 PM »
Add my name to the list of those excited to see the FC Classic making a comeback. The biggest disappointment is the Portmore. It's like a Janoski / Project BA hybrid gone wrong.

I'm really interested to try out a pair of Bruin Hyperfeels, but a little skeptical based on mostly negative reviews. Anybody know the story on the Blazer Vapor, or the Vapor naming convention in general?

144p

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1014
    • 35th Ave Skates avatar image
« Reply #5557 on: October 01, 2016, 09:47:56 PM »
The sample I saw of the FC had A similar toecap, was more of the sole from gino's scrapped shoe.
Looked pretty damn good and skatable.

Still Tippin

• Rep: -33
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5558 on: October 02, 2016, 01:41:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
75% of those were some odd computer generated graphics that looked fucking terrible! so many versions of blazers and janoskis.

why'd they ever stop making gatos and project ba's!!!!!!
[close]

I guess y'all missed the part with the "FC classic" for 70 bucks? Because that sounds like Nike SB is actually doing something right in 2017.
[close]

I totally missed that! Now I'm interested. I love that shoe.
wtf i need at least a shitt computer render of the FC asap. if anyone has plz share.

heritage

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #5559 on: October 02, 2016, 08:10:48 AM »
Add my name to the list of those excited to see the FC Classic making a comeback. The biggest disappointment is the Portmore. It's like a Janoski / Project BA hybrid gone wrong

I tried the Solar Check on the other day and the fit/shape is really similar to the Koston2 but with cheaper materials.

Count me in with the group interested to see the FC make a comeback. Not exactly related, but I was at the Nike outlet the other day and I almost bought a pair of MagistaX Finale to skate in. The lows, not the model with the sock. They are Lunarlon and the fit was unbelievable with great heel lock, but I wondered just how durable they'd actually be. I may go back and grab them at some point.

@SKATAN - did you ever skate in the Magista? Or was it a different indoor shoe.

Howie

• Rep: 9
« Reply #5560 on: October 02, 2016, 02:29:28 PM »
Oh god how did I miss the FC in the catalog? Can't wait to see them, hopefully they don't fuck them up.

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #5561 on: October 02, 2016, 02:46:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Add my name to the list of those excited to see the FC Classic making a comeback. The biggest disappointment is the Portmore. It's like a Janoski / Project BA hybrid gone wrong
[close]

I tried the Solar Check on the other day and the fit/shape is really similar to the Koston2 but with cheaper materials.

Count me in with the group interested to see the FC make a comeback. Not exactly related, but I was at the Nike outlet the other day and I almost bought a pair of MagistaX Finale to skate in. The lows, not the model with the sock. They are Lunarlon and the fit was unbelievable with great heel lock, but I wondered just how durable they'd actually be. I may go back and grab them at some point.

@SKATAN - did you ever skate in the Magista? Or was it a different indoor shoe.

I havent skated any of the indoor shoes, but I tried the Magista Street one day and they felt amazing. I tried the Koston 3 not a long time ago and they felt really similar, really close to the foot. The diference is that the magista has an actual lunarlon midsole and a thin insole over it, while the koston has a thick insole that does the midsole work. The Finale is the low top version and looks great to skate in too.

Have you seen the new magista II? They have the Black and gum sole that looks incredible, but its 20$ pricier than the last one.
The low top version (Finale) has a neoprene sock built into it. They look mad dope:
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/magistax-finale-ii-mens-indoor-court-soccer-shoe/pid-11056587/pgid-11637689

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

victor doom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
  • "Have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it
« Reply #5562 on: October 02, 2016, 04:54:53 PM »
I can picture this shoe being Alex Olson's pro model

heritage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #5563 on: October 02, 2016, 06:12:19 PM »
I havent skated any of the indoor shoes, but I tried the Magista Street one day and they felt amazing. I tried the Koston 3 not a long time ago and they felt really similar, really close to the foot. The diference is that the magista has an actual lunarlon midsole and a thin insole over it, while the koston has a thick insole that does the midsole work. The Finale is the low top version and looks great to skate in too.

Have you seen the new magista II? They have the Black and gum sole that looks incredible, but its 20$ pricier than the last one.
The low top version (Finale) has a neoprene sock built into it. They look mad dope:
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/magistax-finale-ii-mens-indoor-court-soccer-shoe/pid-11056587/pgid-11637689

These do look good! I'd have to try them on. But the more I look at the various Magista versions, the more I'd like to try a pair to skate. I skated in the HUF Dylan for a month or so and it's the exact same shape, upper and sole, as these Magista. I have to imagine these would be a little more flexible overall.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 06:42:26 PM by heritage »

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5564 on: October 03, 2016, 01:39:34 AM »

sports

• Rep: 21
« Reply #5565 on: October 03, 2016, 09:23:32 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

These do look good! I'd have to try them on. But the more I look at the various Magista versions, the more I'd like to try a pair to skate. I skated in the HUF Dylan for a month or so and it's the exact same shape, upper and sole, as these Magista. I have to imagine these would be a little more flexible overall.

I tried some of the magistas at a nike outlet. The sole on them was so damn narrow it felt like i'd roll my ankle in a second skating them. Materials and fit seemed nice, but I guess the way my foot is shaped made them feel super unstable. Can't do skate shoes with narrow soles.

Also that link tate posted made my eyeballs barf x1000
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 02:12:57 PM by sports »

shit_for_brains

« Reply #5566 on: October 03, 2016, 09:31:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I tried some of the magistas at a nike outlet. The sole on them was so damn narrow it felt like i'd roll my ankle in a second skating them. Materials and fit seemed nice, but I guess the way my foot is shaped made them feel super unstable. Can't do skate shoes with narrow soles.

Also that link tate posted by my eyeballs barf x1000

I pass on shoes all the time because they have a little stitch or a tag that's in a color I don't like and I'm very particular about it, then I see shit like that and fuck it. I'll just wear big plastic prop stage rocks on my feet.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #5567 on: October 03, 2016, 09:56:38 AM »
I actually thought the HUF catalog was okay. Not as bad as expected.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5569 on: October 04, 2016, 02:24:38 AM »
Quarter Snacks x Nike SB bruin hyperfeel.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
« Reply #5570 on: October 04, 2016, 04:56:38 AM »

the pink distracted me from realizing that's a nice white/gum colorway

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 10:23:47 AM by Bubblegum Tate »

shit_for_brains

« Reply #5572 on: October 04, 2016, 05:15:38 AM »

These are pretty right on.

144p

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1014
    • 35th Ave Skates avatar image
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 10:23:20 AM by Bubblegum Tate »

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
« Reply #5574 on: October 04, 2016, 11:12:15 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

wow these rule.
good come sausage

Clang

• Rep: -2
« Reply #5576 on: October 04, 2016, 07:19:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

wow these rule.

Nice, the nike x quarter snacks stuff is always good

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #5577 on: October 04, 2016, 07:36:41 PM »
Anyone have a glimpse of any other Nike x QS gear?
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5578 on: October 04, 2016, 08:28:43 PM »
Anyone have a glimpse of any other Nike x QS gear?

Jacket is $250.

Long Sleeve/crew is $60.

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
« Reply #5579 on: October 05, 2016, 05:08:46 AM »
jacket $250 lol
good come sausage