Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744666 times)

Rusty_Berrings

Re: real confessions
« Reply #6120 on: August 09, 2015, 11:40:09 PM »
Just got back from the Tijuana weekend. I did a bunch of coke, but didn't feel anything. I didn't feel more confident and it didn't make me more outgoing. If it had any effect at all, it just made me able to drink more. I usually can't imbibe for shit and want to throw up after a few strong cocktails, but I was putting away a ton of rum we bought from a supermarket without a hint of the spins. We went to Hong Kong, the most notorious strip club/brothel in the city. In between everyone taking turns trying to pressure me to do stuff, all the guys I was with got girls and did whatever. I wasn't feeling it at all. You guys know I don't like clubs. It did have the fact that the patrons were allowed to do anything to the girls going for it. Saw a dude deep tonguing a dancer's bunghole like it was the last meal he'd ever get. The girl was bent over on the stage while she just let the dude go at it. The girls were definitely super attractive to most people, but I'm just not into that shit. I'm not going to start being attracted to stripper/hookers just because I crossed the border. I took a cab back to my hotel and went to sleep. The next day (this morning) we went back to the area with the clubs and shit. It was early Sunday so most of the places were relatively empty. We were getting ready to head back to the US so with that in mind, I just asked the first dancer that approached me "How much?" She said $60. I said $40. She said yes. She took me next door to a shitty sex motel where I paid $10 for a room. She immediately laid a towel on the bed, took off her thong and told me to take off my pants and lay down. She put the condom on me and sat on me reverse cowboy. I did the deed with a half chub and willed myself to finish as fast as possible. It wasn't really that fun. At least I know what it feels like so now I can better imagine what it would be like if I was really into it. As soon as I got home I washed my junk thoroughly.
Oh shit standing ovation my man. Nice to get it done with and I told you it wouldn't be that big a deal. At least I think I did. And congrats on not getting real into the yayo that shits bad business, will rot your teeth, and empty your pockets.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6121 on: August 09, 2015, 11:43:16 PM »
Oh and by the way Did she cum too? you should've flipped her over and fucked her doggy. maybe gotten rid of the condom too. once you have sex without condoms there's no turning back. sorry but it's like a completely differen tgame. either way if she won't llook at you in the eye and shit while you're fuking her you deserve to take the wheel/bull by the horns/etc if you know what i mean.

Dirtymac

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #6122 on: August 10, 2015, 03:40:00 AM »
Oh and by the way Did she cum too? you should've flipped her over and fucked her doggy. maybe gotten rid of the condom too. once you have sex without condoms there's no turning back. sorry but it's like a completely differen tgame. either way if she won't llook at you in the eye and shit while you're fuking her you deserve to take the wheel/bull by the horns/etc if you know what i mean.
ditch the condom with a Tijuana hooker....stellar advice...
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6123 on: August 10, 2015, 04:11:40 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
ditch the condom with a Tijuana hooker....stellar advice...
shit i'm not putting my thing anywhere near a "Tijuana hooker"

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #6124 on: August 10, 2015, 05:04:06 AM »

ditch the condom with a (Tijuana) hooker....stellar advice...

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

lickcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 201
  • breathcakes
« Reply #6125 on: August 10, 2015, 07:46:19 AM »
Hyped for you l33t. All of that pressure left me the first time I rubbed pee-pees with a dude for the first time (at age 25; I'm 27 now).

I was in a similar situation when I had my first vaginal sex a few months ago. I kept on fluctuating and so he had to give me head to keep me going... it didn't work out because my body just doesn't react to sexual stimuli like most people do.

Exploring different options is the way to go.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6126 on: August 10, 2015, 04:44:05 PM »
Hell ya man!!! Glad you got that out of the way.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #6127 on: August 10, 2015, 04:55:19 PM »
that sounds absolutely terrible to me. still think u made a mistake, cuz realistically u know u werent going to die a virgin.
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #6128 on: August 11, 2015, 01:27:41 AM »
Just got back from the Tijuana weekend. I did a bunch of coke, but didn't feel anything. I didn't feel more confident and it didn't make me more outgoing. If it had any effect at all, it just made me able to drink more. I usually can't imbibe for shit and want to throw up after a few strong cocktails, but I was putting away a ton of rum we bought from a supermarket without a hint of the spins. We went to Hong Kong, the most notorious strip club/brothel in the city. In between everyone taking turns trying to pressure me to do stuff, all the guys I was with got girls and did whatever. I wasn't feeling it at all. You guys know I don't like clubs. It did have the fact that the patrons were allowed to do anything to the girls going for it. Saw a dude deep tonguing a dancer's bunghole like it was the last meal he'd ever get. The girl was bent over on the stage while she just let the dude go at it. The girls were definitely super attractive to most people, but I'm just not into that shit. I'm not going to start being attracted to stripper/hookers just because I crossed the border. I took a cab back to my hotel and went to sleep. The next day (this morning) we went back to the area with the clubs and shit. It was early Sunday so most of the places were relatively empty. We were getting ready to head back to the US so with that in mind, I just asked the first dancer that approached me "How much?" She said $60. I said $40. She said yes. She took me next door to a shitty sex motel where I paid $10 for a room. She immediately laid a towel on the bed, took off her thong and told me to take off my pants and lay down. She put the condom on me and sat on me reverse cowboy. I did the deed with a half chub and willed myself to finish as fast as possible. It wasn't really that fun. At least I know what it feels like so now I can better imagine what it would be like if I was really into it. As soon as I got home I washed my junk thoroughly.
Sucks you had to lose it that way buddy but hopefully now it will make you less nervous about doing it with someone who is worth it. I know you could of found someone who is not a hooker though, everyone on here had faith in that.

dillanharp

« Reply #6129 on: August 11, 2015, 11:43:24 AM »
Everyone's first time is terrible. That story is waaaaay better than "I ditched keyboarding to go sleep with my friends chubby older sister who was really in to tool."

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • illinoying
« Reply #6130 on: August 11, 2015, 10:58:00 PM »
Today I had a bust down take the bus down to my pad

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #6131 on: August 11, 2015, 11:29:20 PM »
that sounds absolutely terrible to me. still think u made a mistake, cuz realistically u know u werent going to die a virgin.
I know you could of found someone who is not a hooker though, everyone on here had faith in that.
It's nice you guys feel that way, but there are so many reasons why that's not true.
Everyone's first time is terrible. That story is waaaaay better than "I ditched keyboarding to go sleep with my friends chubby older sister who was really in to tool."
Hilarious.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 12:24:11 AM by L33Tg33k »
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 635
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #6132 on: August 11, 2015, 11:39:13 PM »
everything im about to write ultimately comes down to lazyness

ive been worrying too much how others see me, focusing on unimportant things, and that way forgot to take care of myself

i take care of myself physically, almost everything, one thing ive been too lazy all my life is brushing teeth, yeah that sounds disgusting, but its not like people have said my breath smells, not at all.

im surrounded by people who say things straight, which is good, but i often find it hard to openly talk about things that bother me.

im not missing any front tooth, so i can still kind of wide, but ive lost teeth from down back, atleast one+wisdom tooth.

i had to count, i have 23 tooths left, that worries me alot, im 26, which is fucked up.

im afraid its too late to start actually doing something about/save the rest, this is something that takes occasionally my confidence away completely.

im not seeking any wisdom, i know mirror is where i see one resposible of this. just had to get this off my back, maybe theres hope!

obviously im also regretting for taking some things granted in life.
Brush those choppers my friend. Also, invest in some floss picks and mouthwash. I've been doing that, and chewing dentyne ice (peppermint flavor) for years and thought my breath was legit, till my girl (who keeps it really real) told me I needed to brush my teeth before we hooked up recently. I can tell you, that bad breath can be a deal breaker when trying to getting laid.
ableSkateMag.com

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 635
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #6133 on: August 11, 2015, 11:45:13 PM »
Sometimes she is slipping too, and I'll tell you... It's hard to hook up with a girl whose mouth smells and tastes like an onion patch (no matter how hot she is). Stay on point with the dental, and you won't hit any bumps on the way
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 11:50:29 PM by able »
ableSkateMag.com

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #6134 on: August 12, 2015, 05:10:18 PM »
L33t - that was a pretty depressing story man. Although knowing you weren't really hyped on being there in the first place... At least you stuck your dick in something. Good work on that.

Something tells me losing your V card won't do anything for your confidence with the ladies. Which sucks.

Come to Australia man. Skate, hang out, BBQ and I know you're dick with fall into a girl or two.

Watt

• Rep: 0
« Reply #6135 on: August 13, 2015, 07:45:13 AM »
Hyped for you l33t. All of that pressure left me the first time I rubbed pee-pees with a dude for the first time (at age 25; I'm 27 now).

I was in a similar situation when I had my first vaginal sex a few months ago. I kept on fluctuating and so he had to give me head to keep me going... it didn't work out because my body just doesn't react to sexual stimuli like most people do.

Exploring different options is the way to go.

Huh?

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #6136 on: August 13, 2015, 08:47:49 AM »
happy for you L33t !

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6137 on: August 13, 2015, 11:11:59 PM »
Real Conf.: Sometimes I get ina suit and tie and take my laptop to public places and pretend like I'm doing important business even though I collect disability money and drink all day.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6138 on: August 14, 2015, 04:04:29 AM »
Real Conf.: Sometimes I get ina suit and tie and take my laptop to public places and pretend like I'm doing important business even though I collect disability money and drink all day.

i love you.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #6139 on: August 14, 2015, 07:34:35 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i love you.

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 496
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
« Reply #6140 on: August 22, 2015, 10:42:01 AM »
I am ultra-beyondo in love with a 43 year old married co-worker of mine (I am 26, not that that makes any difference).

She is beyond hyper-sexual & her personality is amazing, she reminds me my ex a lot in that regard.

It is terrible though because I am really good mates with her husband & son, I feel like such a sleaze sometimes when we hit on each other.

It is rather ironic though, as "cheating" has been a pretty consistent theme in my relationships; some more devastating than others.
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #6141 on: August 23, 2015, 04:35:29 PM »
Expand Quote
I wish I never enlisted in the Marines.  Fleet Marine.lifefucking sucks an d I still have 2 1/2 years left on my contract.   I wish I di.dn't listen to all the BS the recruiters fed me.
[close]
Fuuuuck, I wish I had never gotten out of the Army. I can't even reenlist now if I wanted to...

What was so great about it?

PARANOID

« Reply #6142 on: August 24, 2015, 12:10:59 AM »
I really like DGK. I mean I really, really like DGK. Everything about it. The graphics, the name, everything. But I can't bear to admit it because I'm a white dude with a white dude haircut and white guy clothes, but every time I go to the skateshop I pick out one or two DGK items. I have a few shirts, sweaters, sweatpants, jeans, a belt, a jersey, a hat, the DGK limited edition RBK shoes, everything.. Everything DGK sells, I inadvertently buy. Sometimes when I'm stressed or had a bad day, I'd put on my DGK outfit, like head to toe I'm standing there decked out in DGK, I look in the mirror and I say, "yeah motherfucker, DGK for life BITCH. Dirty Ghetto KIDS SON WHAT UP" and I'd start doing these gang signs with my fingers that I made up while saying it. Sometimes I'd strike a really dope pose and and squat or something, just to really get into it. After about 20 minutes of this and pacing back and forth, I'd feel better and take it all off. All of it. I can't imagine what would happen if anyone ever found out my shameful wigger secret, I just can't. So I put on my slim fit jeans, my black t shirt, grab my Anti Hero board and head outside. I feel like I can do anything, because worst comes to worst, I'll just DGK out for half an hour and feel fine.

That's my confession.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6143 on: August 24, 2015, 12:25:01 AM »
I am ultra-beyondo in love with a 43 year old
Would/will you describe her as "a silver fox"? Also, get out while you still can, job security/etc.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6144 on: August 24, 2015, 01:42:22 AM »
Alright, since this thread is for sharing "embarassing secrets" I got one that'll shock a few if not most/all of you. Some few years ago I drunkenly made out with a dude and was giving him a hand job in his tent and halfway through I decided he was "not a cool dude" more or less/something to that extent and just walked out. Rusty on homo confirmed.

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #6145 on: August 24, 2015, 02:23:24 AM »
I really like DGK. I mean I really, really like DGK. Everything about it. The graphics, the name, everything. But I can't bear to admit it because I'm a white dude with a white dude haircut and white guy clothes, but every time I go to the skateshop I pick out one or two DGK items. I have a few shirts, sweaters, sweatpants, jeans, a belt, a jersey, a hat, the DGK limited edition RBK shoes, everything.. Everything DGK sells, I inadvertently buy. Sometimes when I'm stressed or had a bad day, I'd put on my DGK outfit, like head to toe I'm standing there decked out in DGK, I look in the mirror and I say, "yeah motherfucker, DGK for life BITCH. Dirty Ghetto KIDS SON WHAT UP" and I'd start doing these gang signs with my fingers that I made up while saying it. Sometimes I'd strike a really dope pose and and squat or something, just to really get into it. After about 20 minutes of this and pacing back and forth, I'd feel better and take it all off. All of it. I can't imagine what would happen if anyone ever found out my shameful wigger secret, I just can't. So I put on my slim fit jeans, my black t shirt, grab my Anti Hero board and head outside. I feel like I can do anything, because worst comes to worst, I'll just DGK out for half an hour and feel fine.

That's my confession.
Best confession

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6146 on: August 24, 2015, 12:33:20 PM »
Alright, since this thread is for sharing "embarassing secrets" I got one that'll shock a few if not most/all of you. Some few years ago I drunkenly made out with a dude and was giving him a hand job in his tent and halfway through I decided he was "not a cool dude" more or less/something to that extent and just walked out. Rusty on homo confirmed.

Hell yeah Rusty, always pushing boundaries!

And she'd definitely be a silver-fox if she were a man...

. . . I bet she gives amazing blowjobs, you can just tell . . .

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

PARANOID

« Reply #6147 on: August 24, 2015, 01:15:59 PM »
I am ultra-beyondo in love with a 43 year old married co-worker of mine (I am 26, not that that makes any difference).

She is beyond hyper-sexual & her personality is amazing, she reminds me my ex a lot in that regard.

It is terrible though because I am really good mates with her husband & son, I feel like such a sleaze sometimes when we hit on each other.

It is rather ironic though, as "cheating" has been a pretty consistent theme in my relationships; some more devastating than others.

Don't do it. I've been in your position before a few times, and it never works out. Don't ever deal with older women unless you're older yourself. And you don't love her.

Google limerence.

PARANOID

« Reply #6148 on: August 24, 2015, 01:25:18 PM »

HAH called it!

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6149 on: August 24, 2015, 02:22:46 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Don't do it. I've been in your position before a few times, and it never works out. Don't ever deal with older women unless you're older yourself. And you don't love her.

Google limerence.

True deal mate, good looks!