Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1746307 times)

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
Re: real confessions
« Reply #9420 on: May 10, 2020, 11:03:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Well ...pulled a Christian Hosoi. Never thought would see the day. Carried many burdens for decades , finally at peace now.
[close]

proud of you

Thank you brother. This place helped keep me sane & happy during challenging times.

Mew

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -31
« Reply #9421 on: May 11, 2020, 02:48:52 AM »
1st gen pokemon is lowkey superior to 2nd gen 151 made way more sense but they had to try to milk the series honestly they did pretty good with gold/silver but let me tell you how this series was really arranged instead of pokemon red and blue it was supposed to be red and green but the american governement wanted to use their political colors to create #division in the minds of young people. Nintendo fucking outplayed them by forcing you to trade with the opposite color to collect all 151 but some dumbasses like myself just used 2 game boys and had a copy of each to bypass their little scheme of making me socialize with idiots. nice try nintendo now you are #trapped in the #squarerealm with me this is what you bastards get for fucking with the minds of children you japanese fucks

Sona

• Rep: -82
« Reply #9422 on: May 11, 2020, 05:32:02 AM »
I'm a person
~

Grind King Rims

« Reply #9423 on: May 11, 2020, 02:23:38 PM »
I've been getting into a bit of cock and ball torture. It's alright.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #9424 on: May 11, 2020, 04:16:24 PM »
1st gen pokemon is lowkey superior to 2nd gen 151 made way more sense but they had to try to milk the series honestly they did pretty good with gold/silver but let me tell you how this series was really arranged instead of pokemon red and blue it was supposed to be red and green but the american governement wanted to use their political colors to create #division in the minds of young people. Nintendo fucking outplayed them by forcing you to trade with the opposite color to collect all 151 but some dumbasses like myself just used 2 game boys and had a copy of each to bypass their little scheme of making me socialize with idiots. nice try nintendo now you are #trapped in the #squarerealm with me this is what you bastards get for fucking with the minds of children you japanese fucks
add me on pokemongo

Mew

• Rep: -31
« Reply #9425 on: May 11, 2020, 05:55:44 PM »
i dont have a phone i spend all my money on weed and smokes and nikes if they are fresh

Peter Zagreus

• Rep: 85
« Reply #9426 on: May 11, 2020, 06:53:05 PM »

Was it your idea, or did the other person initiate? I've always abstractly wondered about what this would be like.

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 821
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #9428 on: May 12, 2020, 01:35:35 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Was it your idea, or did the other person initiate? I've always abstractly wondered about what this would be like.
It started when I started hooking up with a guy who has giant testicles. Like bigger than any eggs you've ever seen, closer to large lemons, and I thought, "That's really neat." He said he's always had huge balls, but that a couple of years ago he got into squeezing and pulling them and he thinks it definitely made them bigger and healthier (he also has giant cum shots). I didn't really pay much heed to it, sounds like jelqing logic applied to the balls, but it made me curious and I started doing it myself. Feels nice to squeeze and pull my nuts a bit, especially because I've always been kind of high strung. His tolerance is way higher than mine, he had me really pulling to the point where I was a bit uncomfortable to be honest, and he was completely unphased and wanted more hahaha. But yeah, it's cool. I don't have any interest in messing with my dick though.

So I guess to answer your question, I was inspired by someone else, though they didn't really initiate it
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 01:39:44 AM by Grind King Rims »

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 778
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9429 on: May 12, 2020, 01:35:50 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Wondered abstractly about what bringing up cock & ball torture to your partner is like? Or wondered abstractly about cock & ball torture?

Bata

• Rep: -72
« Reply #9430 on: May 12, 2020, 04:56:50 AM »
im super vanilla

slobplant

• Rep: -12
« Reply #9431 on: May 12, 2020, 05:58:19 AM »
If you saw my earlier posts in this thread you know I struggle with monogamy (read: am a scumbag cheater sometimes).

I know I did this to myself but yo this coworker I smashed at our work xmas party (ok a couple times after that too) is the devil I tell you.

I’m in NYC and taking social distancing pretty seriously so obviously side chicks are cut off for the foreseeable future. Imagine if I got myself and my actual girl sick because I’m out fucking around? Nah I’m not that much of a scumbag.

We’re both going into work full time tho, masks and gloves and all that.

Holiday party girl apparently doesn’t give a fuck about a pandemic and keeps trying to fuck me. In normal times we don’t work together much but we’re the few skeleton crew who didn’t get laid off so we’re working together every day now.

She knows I have a girl and where I stand currently but stays sending me nudes and asking me why I’m being scared.

This ho told me keep the mask on and she’ll suck my dick. What is wrong with this woman? How many other dudes is she fuckin all carefree during a pandemic? Man hell no not happening, but she is truly not making it easy. I think trying to get me to break is a fun game for her. Got me trying to dodge her at the end of the day like this guy

Lets see her tits

Bata

« Reply #9432 on: May 12, 2020, 06:23:16 AM »
Main reason I skateboard is cuz it pisses off old people

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 778
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9433 on: May 12, 2020, 06:42:19 AM »
Main reason I skateboard is cuz it pisses off old people

It's also the main reason you post?

Bata

« Reply #9434 on: May 12, 2020, 06:45:06 AM »
main reason i post on slap is cuz of the guy to girl ratio lmao

Bata

« Reply #9435 on: May 12, 2020, 06:48:20 AM »
realest confession would be i've never emailed the bunt or sent them a voice clip but i wanna

Mog

• Rep: -166
« Reply #9436 on: May 12, 2020, 09:17:02 AM »
There's no way your dumbass questions would have gotten through. I'll handle the bunt calls thank you very much.

Ordered pre-owned t shirts online that are kinda sick (2 Simpsons tees, Joy Division and Cro-Mags tees, and a shirt with a native american girl staring into flames) . I usually wear flannels so my t-shirt game w

Krile

• Rep: -91
  • I train moogles
« Reply #9437 on: May 13, 2020, 07:19:30 AM »
I'm shy
I'm normally against vibing and the like but Idk anymore with these perved out anime kids. Now I think we need to go back to robbing kids boards at gunpoint if they show up to the spot. Wheres young Stevi

Krile

• I train moogles
« Reply #9438 on: May 13, 2020, 01:28:13 PM »
I prefer being called Cara to Krile
I'm normally against vibing and the like but Idk anymore with these perved out anime kids. Now I think we need to go back to robbing kids boards at gunpoint if they show up to the spot. Wheres young Stevi

Grind King Rims

« Reply #9439 on: May 14, 2020, 02:21:04 PM »
I prefer being called Cara to Krile
hi Cara, your avatar is cute have a nice day

Krile

• I train moogles
« Reply #9440 on: May 14, 2020, 02:36:15 PM »
that actually means a lot thank you

Hmmmm Nice Bike

« Reply #9441 on: May 14, 2020, 08:58:09 PM »
I can't stand the people I'm surrounded by and if I manage to get away I'm fine with never contacting them ever again.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #9442 on: May 14, 2020, 10:51:06 PM »
I can't stand the people I'm surrounded by and if I manage to get away I'm fine with never contacting them ever again.

whats with the people your surrounded by? its not easy to escape toxic people but you can do it brother

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 739
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #9443 on: May 15, 2020, 01:54:02 AM »
I want covid so I can give up without people thinking it was on purpose.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Krile

• I train moogles
« Reply #9444 on: May 15, 2020, 02:08:18 AM »
some people are asymptomatic you could very well have it and not know

Grind King Rims

« Reply #9445 on: May 15, 2020, 04:46:57 PM »
I've been pissing in the sink for years and years. Probably about 10 years, if not more.

Often enough when I'm depressed/riddled with anxiety, I'll piss in a bottle or pint glass rather than leave my room.

dr. radishh

• Rep: 77
« Reply #9446 on: May 15, 2020, 08:13:43 PM »
I want covid so I can give up without people thinking it was on purpose.

feel that

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9447 on: May 15, 2020, 08:59:28 PM »
I've been pissing in the sink for years and years. Probably about 10 years, if not more.

Often enough when I'm depressed/riddled with anxiety, I'll piss in a bottle or pint glass rather than leave my room.

starting to think this is more common then i first thought

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
« Reply #9448 on: May 16, 2020, 12:12:03 AM »
I used to do that in bar sinks because I’m a small, petty man.

I’ve got some fucked piss stories, I used to drink a bit, I bailed out of a bar one time to break into a myers and I pissed in a display. I was hella lucky security had me detained but my mates were looking for me and they got me out of there.

Used to get drunk and piss in the third drawer in kitchen. Just that one. One time I pissed in the vegetable crisper in the fridge.

One time I took too much acid at a mates, got put to bed but woke up on couch. I knew I pissed but it wasn’t that bad when I woke up so I went home and called my mate later all casual. He’s like cunt you pissed and I said it wasn’t even that bad but then he explained most of the piss was in his bed and I had been moved to the couch in the night

There’s more but this is enough for now. I try not to drink like this anymore
listen to cosmic psychos

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9449 on: May 16, 2020, 02:18:12 AM »
I used to do that in bar sinks because I’m a small, petty man.

I’ve got some fucked piss stories, I used to drink a bit, I bailed out of a bar one time to break into a myers and I pissed in a display. I was hella lucky security had me detained but my mates were looking for me and they got me out of there.

Used to get drunk and piss in the third drawer in kitchen. Just that one. One time I pissed in the vegetable crisper in the fridge.

One time I took too much acid at a mates, got put to bed but woke up on couch. I knew I pissed but it wasn’t that bad when I woke up so I went home and called my mate later all casual. He’s like cunt you pissed and I said it wasn’t even that bad but then he explained most of the piss was in his bed and I had been moved to the couch in the night

There’s more but this is enough for now. I try not to drink like this anymore

god damn  boy, youre a pissing machine. I do that in bars private bathrooms too, mainly cause i just didnt wanna touch the toilet so id piss all in the sink. Did you piss in things in a blacked out state or just cause you like pissing in things?