Author Topic: Tyshawn shots fired at Mikey Alfred and Illegal Civ  (Read 171769 times)

Sid Farkus - Bra Salesman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 30
Re: Tyshawn shots fired at Mikey Alfred and Illegal Civ
« Reply #870 on: November 03, 2022, 11:48:34 AM »
A business can be hard when the business has to pay for the business.
- Business Professor, Alfredo University
Free Charlie Rambo

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #871 on: November 03, 2022, 12:03:02 PM »
A business can be hard when the business has to pay for the business.
- Business Professor, Alfredo University

Mikey Alfredo learned his Business acumen from this gentleman and scholar:

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1341
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #872 on: November 03, 2022, 12:21:10 PM »
Uh oh looks like Mikey might have to declare...BANKRUPTCY!!!
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

WPG

• Rep: -4
« Reply #873 on: November 03, 2022, 12:34:46 PM »
The posting of orders on the IG story is odd. Are these people DMing IC (like a man) or is Mikey legit thanking every order (1-2 a day)? If they are DMing why doesn't he just post the DM as he has no problem doing that?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 01:42:00 PM by WPG »
Muska, Chillin Chillin
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson flight decks

No Wave Comply

• Rep: 139
  • Phantom of the Skatepark
« Reply #874 on: November 03, 2022, 12:58:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Do you think there was any merit to anything Gifted Hater said in his critique video?
I didn’t watch his video.

Over/under on how many times he’s really watched it, seething at his phone screen?
[close]

i picture alfredo in a dark room sitting alone in a director's chair, having converted GH's video to film reels, watching it on the projector over and over and over slowly driving him into madness.
[close]

More like George C Scott in Hardcore

Hahaha. Great image/reference. One of Paul Schrader's best.
a grunt  a mudhog  a slimedog
a simple servant  a hired hand

“Come in here dear boy, have a gnar, you’re gonna go far!”

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #875 on: November 03, 2022, 01:22:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Do you think there was any merit to anything Gifted Hater said in his critique video?

Over/under on how many times he’s really watched it, seething at his phone screen?
[close]

i picture alfredo in a dark room sitting alone in a director's chair, having converted GH's video to film reels, watching it on the projector over and over and over slowly driving him into madness.
[close]

[close]

Season Hubely is so good in that
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #876 on: November 03, 2022, 02:14:01 PM »
Expand Quote
I think now is the time for a legendary collaboration... it couldn't be any more perfect... Berra and Alfred... doritos and cariuma... Boring Alfredo: A lifestyle brand of alfredo-dust flavored skate shoes
[close]

Mikey Alfritos X Berriuma

i thought this was an enjoi ad for a second

No Wave Comply

• Rep: 139
  • Phantom of the Skatepark
« Reply #877 on: November 03, 2022, 02:54:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
Season Hubely is so good in that
Yep, she's great. Totally different kinda movie, but she's also good in Vice Squad, which is a fun and slightly campy/exploitative time capsule of Hollywood in the early 80's. Wings Hauser is a trip.
a grunt  a mudhog  a slimedog
a simple servant  a hired hand

“Come in here dear boy, have a gnar, you’re gonna go far!”

one-off

• Rep: 108
« Reply #878 on: November 03, 2022, 05:21:39 PM »
Mocking Mikey Alfred is the Slap equivalent of a ride on grind
Not that all ride on grinds are bad

LB

• Rep: 57
« Reply #879 on: November 03, 2022, 06:02:19 PM »
hell week is turning into hell month, its a good watch tbf

Welpok

• Rep: 13
« Reply #880 on: November 03, 2022, 09:43:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I think now is the time for a legendary collaboration... it couldn't be any more perfect... Berra and Alfred... doritos and cariuma... Boring Alfredo: A lifestyle brand of alfredo-dust flavored skate shoes
[close]

Mikey Alfritos X Berriuma

[close]

i thought this was an enjoi ad for a second
Once in a while I screenshot things I find funny on here, but this is by far the funniest one. Day was made haha
SLAP: come for the gossip, stay for the lk130 Stylin’ On You attempts

“More celebrities know of me than I know of them.” -James T. Greco

Ghost Face

• Rep: 111
« Reply #881 on: November 03, 2022, 11:11:14 PM »
Expand Quote
i like how he ignored the question. we all know it came from a trust fund
[close]

Yeah, I feel like the obvious subtext to everything here is that Mikey had a bunch of money he got from somewhere which he used to pay notable skaters to be his friends and now that the money is gone everyone has bounced.

Perfectly summed up.
Jerrys Kid : "I work at my real job like I'm a pro skater. Years of work can be summarized to about 3 minutes worth of actual achievements."

mj23

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #882 on: November 04, 2022, 08:12:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah, I feel like the obvious subtext to everything here is that Mikey had a bunch of money he got from somewhere which he used to pay notable skaters to be his friends and now that the money is gone everyone has bounced.
[close]

Perfectly summed up.
this could certainly be the case but theres a slightly different scenario that's probably just as likely, which is that one of his wealthy family members or family friends made a big "investment" to get the project started, which has now run dry. happens a ton with rich kids i've known over the years, their parents want to give the kids some training wheels to simulate starting an actual business. and of course it has the benefit of not eating into their actual trust fund, god forbid

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1077
« Reply #883 on: November 04, 2022, 08:23:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Perfectly summed up.
[close]
this could certainly be the case but theres a slightly different scenario that's probably just as likely, which is that one of his wealthy family members or family friends made a big "investment" to get the project started, which has now run dry. happens a ton with rich kids i've known over the years, their parents want to give the kids some training wheels to simulate starting an actual business. and of course it has the benefit of not eating into their actual trust fund, god forbid

That sounds like the scenario I described.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #884 on: November 04, 2022, 11:53:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Perfectly summed up.
[close]
[close]

No you see they have so much dough in the family that they can afford to bankroll the kid's future and then the biz and the kid doesn't have to take it out of the other pot. It's like when you get a present from your parents AND Santa. Eventually you figure out they're just buying you two presents and putting different from labels on them.

I do wanna put the breaks on some of this though in that Mikey's mom was personal assistant to Robert Evans but may not have made heavy dough during that period. One of my close friends was personal assistant to a producer that made movies you might watch on New Years Day or some other Happy Days and she made 10 an hour and she worked for him for years. It's entirely possible that the money didn't come from family at all.

half staff

• Rep: -11
« Reply #885 on: November 04, 2022, 01:08:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Perfectly summed up.
[close]
[close]

[close]
No you see they have so much dough in the family that they can afford to bankroll the kid's future and then the biz and the kid doesn't have to take it out of the other pot. It's like when you get a present from your parents AND Santa. Eventually you figure out they're just buying you two presents and putting different from labels on them.

I do wanna put the breaks on some of this though in that Mikey's mom was personal assistant to Robert Evans but may not have made heavy dough during that period. One of my close friends was personal assistant to a producer that made movies you might watch on New Years Day or some other Happy Days and she made 10 an hour and she worked for him for years. It's entirely possible that the money didn't come from family at all.
his mom is basically lloyd and robert evans is ari gold.

Skateboard Shuffle

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 138
« Reply #886 on: November 04, 2022, 02:27:53 PM »
It's like when you get a present from your parents AND Santa. Eventually you figure out they're just buying you two presents and putting different from labels on them.

Wait. What???

mj23

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #887 on: November 04, 2022, 03:57:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Perfectly summed up.
[close]
[close]

Pretty much, just with a few more details about the dynamics of wealthy families

But to be honest I didn’t read your response very well. I just saw the word “trust fund” in the original quote and went from there

Phao Lo

• Rep: 54
« Reply #888 on: November 04, 2022, 04:14:05 PM »
Another potential theory: https://www.federalpay.org/paycheck-protection-program/illegal-civ-cinema-llc-gardena-ca. Although the amount is only $10,354, see Businesses Using Same Address: section.

veritas

« Reply #889 on: November 04, 2022, 04:39:08 PM »
Another potential theory: https://www.federalpay.org/paycheck-protection-program/illegal-civ-cinema-llc-gardena-ca. Although the amount is only $10,354, see Businesses Using Same Address: section.

Another trust fund baby scamming PPP loans from taxpayer dollars during covid, color me surprised.

work_lurker

• Rep: 92
  • I've never had a shaved head in my entire life
« Reply #890 on: November 04, 2022, 06:12:01 PM »
Expand Quote
It's like when you get a present from your parents AND Santa. Eventually you figure out they're just buying you two presents and putting different from labels on them.
[close]

Wait. What???

SANTA'S DEAD. TOOTH FAIRY'S DEAD. EASTER BUNNY'S DEAD...CHILDHOOD RUINED.
Hopefully not a kook, but if so, fuck it.

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #891 on: November 04, 2022, 06:13:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Another trust fund baby scamming PPP loans from taxpayer dollars during covid, color me surprised.

https://www.federalpay.org/paycheck-protection-program/micahel-alfred-gardena-ca

Same address it says I assume same Micahel afredel

Sketch Hitchcock

• Rep: 168
« Reply #892 on: November 04, 2022, 06:52:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

https://www.federalpay.org/paycheck-protection-program/micahel-alfred-gardena-ca

Same address it says I assume same Micahel afredel

Nice find, guess this was how he was making payroll for a while.

mj23

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #893 on: November 04, 2022, 08:21:44 PM »
This rocks because it says that the number of employees jobs saved is “one”

WPG

• Rep: -4
« Reply #894 on: November 05, 2022, 09:44:39 AM »
I cannot figure out posting pictures but Mikey just posted Tickets will get more expensive closer to the premiere date and that 34 IC supporters have gotten their tickets. Come on Mikey 34 that is embarrassing ever local shop video I've been to at least doubles if not triples that number.
Muska, Chillin Chillin
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson flight decks

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #895 on: November 05, 2022, 09:52:17 AM »
If this dude had any business sense at all he'd make the make the premiere free. The good will could be a life preserver to hold on to. It's clear he's not gonna sell enough tickets at this point.

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1077
« Reply #896 on: November 05, 2022, 09:57:02 AM »
If this dude had any business sense at all he'd make the make the premiere free. The good will could be a life preserver to hold on to. It's clear he's not gonna sell enough tickets at this point.

If nothing else, do it to encourage people to come and save yourself the embarrassment of having Instagram photos floating around of a theater at 25% capacity.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

yourbreakfsat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 769
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #897 on: November 05, 2022, 10:14:47 AM »
I cannot figure out posting pictures but Mikey just posted Tickets will get more expensive closer to the premiere date and that 34 IC supporters have gotten their tickets. Come on Mikey 34 that is embarrassing ever local shop video I've been to at least doubles if not triples that number.

HAHA this is embarrassing

Also Mikey please move on from North Hollywood, make a new movie with better writing.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 860
« Reply #898 on: November 05, 2022, 10:32:58 AM »
Catch north Hollywood on tubi this xmas

Gene_Harrogate

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 650
« Reply #899 on: November 05, 2022, 12:59:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If nothing else, do it to encourage people to come and save yourself the embarrassment of having Instagram photos floating around of a theater at 25% capacity.
I don’t think his narcissism would ever allow it.  Charging people to get in makes it an exclusivity thing. People willing to pay it validates his ego trip.

Get hungry on it!