Author Topic: tinder  (Read 390678 times)

tobey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
Re: tinder
« Reply #1560 on: June 08, 2015, 06:35:35 PM »
Waiting for a 17 year old to turn 18 is indeed creepy as fuck. How hard is it to find someone of legal age?

its not like i mark a day on the calender lol i just remembered that she turned 18 this month so i hit her back up again, i have been hanging out with plenty of girls legal age

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #1561 on: June 08, 2015, 07:24:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Waiting for a 17 year old to turn 18 is indeed creepy as fuck. How hard is it to find someone of legal age?
[close]

its not like i mark a day on the calender lol i just remembered that she turned 18 this month so i hit her back up again, i have been hanging out with plenty of girls legal age

Tobe you don't have to explain yourself to this player hater. 

Play on playa.
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

shark tits

« Reply #1562 on: June 08, 2015, 08:34:21 PM »
how old are you, are you old enough? technically 17 is legal in penn state for you 24 hour party people. it's only creepy in tennessee or california. i just realized how lame i am, instead of tinder boxing i'm meeting all the local skaters of slap via internet. i miss myspace, i usedta reel in some fish offa there. rusty, bring that junkie PR broad down wednesday.
http://duckduckgrayduck.com/2012/05/31/age-of-consent-map/

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1563 on: June 08, 2015, 08:39:49 PM »
Do any of you adhere to that rule of thumb for appropriate dating ages, 'divide your age by two and add seven years'? For me, that would mean I shouldn't go under 21. I have and didn't feel that seedy, but then I guess it depends on the girl to an extent. But yeah Tobey, 23 and 18 still works even with that fairly conservative rule, i.e. go for it. 

did you get that rule off of parks and rec?

and i don't know, before tinder the youngest i ever went was 2 years, but when i got tinder i realized a lot of girls like older dudes, even though im not that much older than them but i just feel like if a girl is 2 years or younger than me we will not have the same interest. I mean the girl i was seeing (still kind of am) never had a myspace before, i find that creepy for me dating her

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1564 on: June 08, 2015, 09:46:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Do any of you adhere to that rule of thumb for appropriate dating ages, 'divide your age by two and add seven years'? For me, that would mean I shouldn't go under 21. I have and didn't feel that seedy, but then I guess it depends on the girl to an extent. But yeah Tobey, 23 and 18 still works even with that fairly conservative rule, i.e. go for it. 
[close]

and i don't know, before tinder the youngest i ever went was 2 years, but when i got tinder i realized a lot of girls like older dudes, even though im not that much older than them but i just feel like if a girl is 2 years or younger than me we will not have the same interest. I mean the girl i was seeing (still kind of am) never had a myspace before, i find that creepy for me dating her

Sometimes all the interest you need to share is wanting to rub your nasty parts together. 

Obviously you're not going to have much to talk about with an 18 year old but they're fun to fuck a few times. 

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1565 on: June 08, 2015, 09:48:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Sometimes all the interest you need to share is wanting to rub your nasty parts together. 

Obviously you're not going to have much to talk about with an 18 year old but they're fun to fuck a few times. 

yeah no complaints on that and its not like i am going to be in a relationship with any of these girls, they usually start to hate me after 4 dates

excitableboy

• Rep: 93
« Reply #1566 on: June 09, 2015, 06:46:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

No I didn't, a gf told me about it but it is possible that she got it from there. I agree with you and Ill, when it comes to rubbing parts I don't see a problem. She insisted it would be creepy for me or her to fuck someone under 20 (we're both 28), which I thought was a little ridiculous.

Erngh

• Rep: 1
« Reply #1567 on: June 09, 2015, 07:07:59 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

A whole stable of hos, eh?

Just be cautious with 18 year olds. It can go from great sex to getting your car tires slashed pretty quick.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #1568 on: June 09, 2015, 09:52:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

No I didn't, a gf told me about it but it is possible that she got it from there. I agree with you and Ill, when it comes to rubbing parts I don't see a problem. She insisted it would be creepy for me or her to fuck someone under 20 (we're both 28), which I thought was a little ridiculous.

For some reason I was listening to Alien Ant Farm last night talking to a girl from Tinder and I realized she was in 3rd grade when I was 8th... Never felt so old

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1569 on: June 09, 2015, 11:18:27 AM »
sounds like she might be too mature for u anyways
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

posguy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1570 on: June 09, 2015, 11:55:22 AM »
sounds like she might be too mature for u anyways

no doubt about that

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1571 on: June 09, 2015, 08:31:07 PM »
how old are you, are you old enough? technically 17 is legal in penn state for you 24 hour party people. it's only creepy in tennessee or california. i just realized how lame i am, instead of tinder boxing i'm meeting all the local skaters of slap via internet. i miss myspace, i usedta reel in some fish offa there. rusty, bring that junkie PR broad down wednesday.
http://duckduckgrayduck.com/2012/05/31/age-of-consent-map/

she ain't return my texts. i wanna squeeze her ass kinda or grab her titty.

Kain

• Rep: -4
« Reply #1572 on: June 09, 2015, 08:47:11 PM »
For some reason I was listening to Alien Ant Farm last night

Movies?

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #1573 on: June 09, 2015, 09:51:37 PM »
"we're two years apart, what are we gonna talk about?!?"  yall are funny.  i guess thats kinda relevant 18-20 but it goes away quick.  I know some super mature 18 yr olds, and I know some dumb 33 yr old bitches arent mature enough to figure out their sexual relationships.  When I was 20 I didnt give a fuck if she was age 18-40, if shes sexy and cool its fair game.  there is no need for all the self restrictions and categorizations.  Age aint nothin but a number dudes.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

excitableboy

• Rep: 93
« Reply #1574 on: June 09, 2015, 10:14:34 PM »
"we're two years apart, what are we gonna talk about?!?"  yall are funny.  i guess thats kinda relevant 18-20 but it goes away quick.  I know some super mature 18 yr olds, and I know some dumb 33 yr old bitches arent mature enough to figure out their sexual relationships.  When I was 20 I didnt give a fuck if she was age 18-40, if shes sexy and cool its fair game.  there is no need for all the self restrictions and categorizations.  Age aint nothin but a number dudes.
In saying some 18 yr olds are super mature, aren't you acknowledging the notion of a 'normal' eighteen year old as well though? Not trying to pick your argument apart, I agree with you. Maybe 'age is but a loose indication, at best'.

My Tinder is on 18-55  8)

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1575 on: June 09, 2015, 10:59:13 PM »
im hanging out with the girl i drunk messaged on facebook sunday night tomorrow night. I feel like i will be so lost like the only dates i have been on in the past year were tinder dates, i don't know if i should try to go all the way when we first hang out. This is going to be hard but im excited for something new

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1576 on: June 10, 2015, 12:27:00 AM »
great i got matched up with the hottest girl i have ever got matched up with on tinder, this always fucking happens to me when im interested in someone else, seriously i don't think i could ever be in a relationship with someone

one on the right

n0torious

• Rep: 153
« Reply #1577 on: June 10, 2015, 07:03:11 AM »
You better hit the gym and get a membership at Darque Tan if that's your type little buddy.

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #1578 on: June 10, 2015, 08:08:19 AM »
im hanging out with the girl i drunk messaged on facebook sunday night tomorrow night. I feel like i will be so lost like the only dates i have been on in the past year were tinder dates, i don't know if i should try to go all the way when we first hang out. This is going to be hard but im excited for something new

God this is so confusing to me. What exactly is the difference between a Tinder date and a Facebook date?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1579 on: June 10, 2015, 09:13:58 AM »
You better hit the gym and get a membership at Darque Tan if that's your type little buddy.

thats all the girls in my area, they look exactly like that. Fake tan and all so im used to these girls

Expand Quote
[close]

God this is so confusing to me. What exactly is the difference between a Tinder date and a Facebook date?

no clue ill let you know

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1580 on: June 10, 2015, 09:58:15 AM »
Tobey I will never forgive you if you do not have sex to that girl. 

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #1581 on: June 10, 2015, 01:01:21 PM »
thats all the girls in my area, they look exactly like that. Fake tan and all so im used to these girls

There's hot lil punk and indie chicks in every town in America, don't b a fool
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #1582 on: June 10, 2015, 05:35:21 PM »
i got matched up with the hottest girl i have ever got matched up with on tinder

thats all the girls in my area, they look exactly like that.

:D ...  ??? ...  ::)

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1583 on: June 10, 2015, 10:52:49 PM »
Expand Quote
i got matched up with the hottest girl i have ever got matched up with on tinder
[close]

Expand Quote
thats all the girls in my area, they look exactly like that.
[close]

:D ...  ??? ...  ::)

yeah this girl is 4 miles away from me as in we are in the same area....... the other girls i get matched up with are like 15 miles away as in not really in the same area. You get that?

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #1584 on: June 11, 2015, 05:35:03 PM »
ok tobey

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -67
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1585 on: June 11, 2015, 06:59:05 PM »
15 miles aint shit my bro
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1586 on: June 11, 2015, 07:17:27 PM »
15 miles aint shit my bro

i didn't say it was? just said this girl is in my area. 15 miles could be Phiily, Delaware, or a lot of other places that is not in my area, i don't see what the problem is

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -67
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1587 on: June 11, 2015, 07:48:10 PM »
im confused now. bone em' all dude.
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1588 on: June 11, 2015, 07:54:26 PM »

yeah im trying plus that girl didn't respond to my message anyway last night, such a shame

posguy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1589 on: June 12, 2015, 09:37:49 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

yeah im trying plus that girl didn't respond to my message anyway last night, such a shame

there's still hope man, I had a chick not see my message until the other day. The tinder app is kinda janky at times and it's a pain cause I'll get a girl I want to swipe right on and I do but she reappears as I swipe left on the next chick and I'm not sure if I swiped her left or right... so many lost chances haha