Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744597 times)

VictoriousOG

Re: real confessions
« Reply #2760 on: August 02, 2010, 08:17:36 PM »
If I have the option, I'll watch a movie with subtitles on.

El Venado Zombi

« Reply #2761 on: August 28, 2010, 12:14:26 PM »
I never had any sex yet...recently gave up jacking off and I don't give a fuck about sex or chicks anymore. (I'm not into men.)

VictoriousOG

« Reply #2762 on: August 28, 2010, 02:15:51 PM »
After I masturbate, I look at face for any pimples/white heads.

Omamori

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #2763 on: August 29, 2010, 08:14:16 PM »
I suffered depression for about 7 years, from about the end of 8th grade to end of my freshman year in college. I contemplated suicide but never had the guts to do it. It had a grip on everything I did. I couldn't feel free no matter what I did. I could hang out with friends, skate, whatever...it would never escape me. It was for a stupid reason too. I thought I had herpes or genital warts or some shit. I was in constant fear of going to the doctor. When I would get physicals my heart would feel like it was breaking my rip cage I was so nervous. It finally hit me that I should do some in depth research since I never had sex so how could I get a STD. I found out it was just  fordyce spots. Nothing harmless and they were not every where on my penis. Before I found out it was nothing all along, this prevented my from dating/fucking girls. I had SO many opportunities to date and fuck some good looking girls but I couldn't since I had a "STD". Then my first ever girlfriend was in my junior year in high school. I was just fucked it, I'm tired of it consuming my life. The relationship didn't last long since I had no clue what to do in a relationship. It was over in a week. Then in my freshman year of college I met my current girlfriend, soon to be fiancee. I know this sounds cheesy, but I had the feeling she was the one. I couldn't stop thinking about her, etc. We started to talk and hang out for 2 months. I abandoned everyone. I was with her just about 24/7. While doing this I researched my "STD" and found I had no symptoms for all those years and how could I get an STD without having sex. Then I found out one of the greatest things, it was nothing. This whole time I was depressed. I thought I would never have a family, kids, etc. Then I asked my girlfriend soon after. about 2 1/2 into the relationship I told her about it. It took me almost an hour to let it out. She didn't have a problem with it. She accepted me, something I only dreamed of. She helped me out. After this I was finally free from the heavy weight of all this. Then about 2 weeks later, after her period I fucked her good. It was my first and only time. I thought that day would never come. I lasted, no lie, 2 hours...no condom too We would have gone longer but she had to work. I had a day off (we both worked at the same place). And I felt extremely happy. my life was normal.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2764 on: August 29, 2010, 08:22:13 PM »
Continued

I learned alot from all that. I learned what depression felt like and what it means to have a good relationship with someone. Since I had the "STD" I valued love in a relationship. I wasn't a lustful man at all. I became, and still am, a person that despises lust. I hate when people are looking just for sex and don't love that person. I don't believe in saving sex for marriage but save it for someone that means something. Don't get me wrong, I love sex and my girlfriend and I fuck a lot...but I couldn't see myself having a one night stand, cheating, you know just fucking someone that is meaningless. Also since I'm doing my bachelor's degree in psychology and then working towards a masters degree in counseling...knowing first hand about depression will give me something others don't have.

Mackattack

« Reply #2765 on: August 29, 2010, 08:30:08 PM »
^ It might be a "pussy" thing to say, but i really don't enjoy random hookups either. Its hard for me to really even want to have sex with a girl if im not interested in her personality. Ive had sex with a few girls without even knowing their names in the past but after i had my first real relationship im really not into fucking a different girl every other day. Ive got a few close friends who fuck everything that moves and they are unstable and kind of depressed for the most part.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 516
« Reply #2766 on: August 29, 2010, 09:46:49 PM »
^ It might be a "pussy" thing to say, but i really don't enjoy random hookups either. Its hard for me to really even want to have sex with a girl if im not interested in her personality. Ive had sex with a few girls without even knowing their names in the past but after i had my first real relationship im really not into fucking a different girl every other day. Ive got a few close friends who fuck everything that moves and they are unstable and kind of depressed for the most part.

I caught a different vibe from you, given your username has "Mack" in it. That aside, I completely feel you on that. There's this absolute revelation of a woman that I'm into, who physically affects me whenever I look into her face, that's recently come back into my life after a falling out at the beginning of the year. My house had a party and she showed up with this chick, and later into the night we start making out on the railing. But she's kind of dating the chick she's with? I dunno, it's weird. So she goes to her after and they're lip-locked the rest of the night. At one point she tells me to come over to another friend's house and kisses me. I go, and she's still going at it with this girl. I just ended up leaving because 1. I'm not one for competing, don't like confrontation and 2. I was weirded out. Looking back, I could've changed that situation into something incredible, but even then I wouldn't have wanted it. I'm so into this girl that I honestly haven't had a fully developed sexual thought about her in nearly the year I've known her. It's fucking strange. Usually I'm a dog but sometimes one will come along and fuck up your perspective.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2767 on: August 29, 2010, 10:04:27 PM »
I have to agree with you on the last part. My girlfriend started working with me around November (08) and we didn't talk until the end of January (09). I knew she had a crush on me, I thought she was beautiful and I would love to date her but school was too much since that was my actual first semester of college. Then I was just like fuck it, I'm going for her. So before she started talking to me, she was having sex with a guy that didn't matter to her. They just fucked a few times in the span of 3 months. She was depressed and felt like a whore, since he was her first and he didn't mean much. I helped her change from being sad to happy, and for that is is forever thankful. And she said sex with someone you love has a better feeling, since I was the first to give her orgasms.

Mackattack

« Reply #2768 on: August 29, 2010, 11:13:42 PM »
There's nothing that makes me feel as good as giving a girl an orgasm whilst eating pussy. Nothing.
Id almost rather eat pussy than fuck.

jimi420

« Reply #2769 on: August 31, 2010, 10:21:10 AM »
There's some sort of joy that comes from eating the right pussy. it's almost can't be compared to anything.

Even though i'm Atheist i still find it comforting to go to church and pray.

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #2770 on: August 31, 2010, 02:35:04 PM »
i still find Lindsay Lohan to be extremely hot.  i can't help it

"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2771 on: August 31, 2010, 02:35:08 PM »
There's nothing that makes me feel as good as giving a girl an orgasm whilst eating pussy. Nothing.

yes.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #2772 on: August 31, 2010, 02:35:38 PM »
i still find Lindsay Lohan to be extremely hot.  i can't help it

god yes, so hot.

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #2773 on: August 31, 2010, 09:03:29 PM »
i just ate a large pepperoni pizza.

i just read my confession from 06 and i totally remembered grabbing that strippers tits with my dirty ass scab hand. trife times.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

Sweet Mocha

• Rep: 6
« Reply #2774 on: September 02, 2010, 06:21:08 PM »
I always say to my self that I want a girlfriend and have only had one actual one my sophmore year of highschool, but everytime I get a new potential one I just randomly stop going after them, and have had some opportunities to get with some good looking gals but for some reason opt out.

Also, everyone says that college is so much better than highschool and you'll meet the coolest people, but I don't want to leave my best friends from highschool, like my main friends in highschool are the guys I want to have BBQ's with when I'm 40

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2775 on: September 02, 2010, 09:02:03 PM »
I always say to my self that I want a girlfriend and have only had one actual one my sophmore year of highschool, but everytime I get a new potential one I just randomly stop going after them, and have had some opportunities to get with some good looking gals but for some reason opt out.

Also, everyone says that college is so much better than highschool and you'll meet the coolest people, but I don't want to leave my best friends from highschool, like my main friends in highschool are the guys I want to have BBQ's with when I'm 40
Just wait for it man. you'll know when the right time comes.

Eh. I disagree then again I never did the college life thing. I never lived in the dorms, been to college parties etc. The college I finished my AA degree was a community college so not much happens. I'm going to a university and it's mainly an online one. There's classes but the majority of the students are older adults. They all have jobs, kids, the typical adult responsibilities. I always feel like the kid in every class. One class I have there's all people are 30+. Keep in touch with your friends if they mean a lot to you. I still keep in touch with some of my close friends.

popsiclesandskatin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #2776 on: September 02, 2010, 10:37:25 PM »
last night i was trippin out and i like had it all figured out that i was gonna make a death ray because of the crystal castles song and cause tesla could do it and itll keep me safe from the aliens. i was gonna make it out of the microwave.
pretty weak confession but im not telling my real friends this.

TheFreshSC

« Reply #2777 on: September 02, 2010, 11:26:36 PM »
i went to a camping party the last weekend before i left colorado to go back to school in california. There, i met the most amazing girl ever. Everything about her is exactly what i want... gorgeous, laid back, and excellent taste in music. She's fucking perfect, and likes me for some reason. But we both knew i was moving in like 5 days. Still, we hang out every night and the more time i spend with her, the more it feels like i'm falling in love with this girl. On moving day, i text her during the whole 13 hour drive. We continue to text, and even call (crazy, i know) each other over the next few days. I've never dated a girl, and definitely never been in love with a girl, but the one time i get close to both i end up having to leave. I'll be back in colorado in november for thanksgiving break, but neither of us knows what we'll do til then. She digs me as much as i dig her.
But there is some rage inside me that hates the physical impossibility of me being with her. After 5 just days spent with this girl, it's like i'm, in some sense, addicted. And the more i think about how i won't see her again for at least three more months, the more depressed/angry i get. I have some high levels of deep frustration that are seemingly impossible to get rid of.
Now, she's texting me saying she's confused about us, and implying she doesn't want to continue any sort of long-distance relationship. This is the worst. I'm not interested in any other girls. All i want to do is be with this girl, but i have a scholarship to art school in laguna beach that i can't and don't want to waste.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2778 on: September 03, 2010, 12:06:46 AM »
i went to a camping party the last weekend before i left colorado to go back to school in california. There, i met the most amazing girl ever. Everything about her is exactly what i want... gorgeous, laid back, and excellent taste in music. She's fucking perfect, and likes me for some reason. But we both knew i was moving in like 5 days. Still, we hang out every night and the more time i spend with her, the more it feels like i'm falling in love with this girl. On moving day, i text her during the whole 13 hour drive. We continue to text, and even call (crazy, i know) each other over the next few days. I've never dated a girl, and definitely never been in love with a girl, but the one time i get close to both i end up having to leave. I'll be back in colorado in november for thanksgiving break, but neither of us knows what we'll do til then. She digs me as much as i dig her.
But there is some rage inside me that hates the physical impossibility of me being with her. After 5 just days spent with this girl, it's like i'm, in some sense, addicted. And the more i think about how i won't see her again for at least three more months, the more depressed/angry i get. I have some high levels of deep frustration that are seemingly impossible to get rid of.
Now, she's texting me saying she's confused about us, and implying she doesn't want to continue any sort of long-distance relationship. This is the worst. I'm not interested in any other girls. All i want to do is be with this girl, but i have a scholarship to art school in laguna beach that i can't and don't want to waste.

You have a tough situation.  Is she currently going to college? Keep in contact with her and ask her about you two. Ask her what makes her stray away from a long distance relationship. And definitely see her again if you have strong feeling about her. Would it be possible for her to visit you in Cali? It would suck to leave a scholarship wasted if things don't work out.

TheFreshSC

« Reply #2779 on: September 03, 2010, 06:07:51 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
You have a tough situation.  Is she currently going to college? Keep in contact with her and ask her about you two. Ask her what makes her stray away from a long distance relationship. And definitely see her again if you have strong feeling about her. Would it be possible for her to visit you in Cali? It would suck to leave a scholarship wasted if things don't work out.

she's still a senior in high school, back in colorado. next year she'll be going to college, most likely in Montana. At this point, i've settled on the fact that i'm only going to see her on christmas/summer breaks when we're both back home. Really, it would make sense just to end whatever we've got going. I am way too into this girl to just let it go.
Anyway, thanks for the advice Crass

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 365
« Reply #2780 on: September 09, 2010, 11:18:12 PM »
Hahaha at you dumbkopfs thinking mizzark has a vagina

I feel bad that I didn't believe Mizzark transformed himself into Hilary...

I guess I'm the dumbkopf  :'(

Come back, strangefires!!!!!  I'm sorry, but I thought it was an elaborate hoax.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #2781 on: September 10, 2010, 01:20:03 AM »
i wonder if greg fucked him
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2782 on: September 13, 2010, 02:24:03 PM »
that would be quite a gamble  ;)
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

peacepappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -97
  • tae-tae
« Reply #2783 on: September 13, 2010, 02:56:33 PM »

just let one of your friends send her this message and say you put in on an international forum, maybe that'll help?
ohyeahohyeah

TheFreshSC

« Reply #2784 on: September 13, 2010, 03:11:18 PM »
^ ha i would, but there's really nothing i can do. She's going to high school in colorado and im at school in southern california. I'll just see her when i go home on thanksgiving/winter/spring breaks

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #2785 on: September 13, 2010, 03:12:14 PM »

that's a tough one Freshie.  sounds like you guys are both pretty young though.  don't mean that as a condescending statement.  just, maybe neither of you is in the right place to make a sacrifice like that (obviously not good for her to leave high school to come live with you, and you shouldn't blow your scholarship)..   maybe follow the cheesy "if you love someone set them free" philosophy.  if you guys still feel strongly for each other in a year then maybe you can bring her out to where you go to school..

sorry to be of no help .

your story does sound like it should be made into a movie though, starring Michael Cera
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

bumptobar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -34
« Reply #2786 on: September 17, 2010, 11:09:28 AM »
I just bought deodorant.  Not for my arm pits, but for my overly sweaty ass that leaves imprints on the chairs at school. yep.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #2787 on: September 24, 2010, 07:43:25 AM »
I take my shirt of when I shit, no matter where I am.

cancelled

• Rep: -26
« Reply #2788 on: September 24, 2010, 12:43:07 PM »
i used to do that for a few years when i was younger.

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
« Reply #2789 on: September 24, 2010, 05:50:58 PM »
^^^ yeah, I was always scared my shit would get on the tail of my shirt.

I did this for years as a child, pants on the ground lookin' like a fool when I pissed.

if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna