Author Topic: North Hollywood was an objectively terrible movie  (Read 29848 times)

Hinna

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
Re: North Hollywood was an objectively terrible movie
« Reply #360 on: August 01, 2021, 05:36:32 AM »
hows it free if it costs 40 bucks

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 168
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #361 on: August 01, 2021, 06:19:54 AM »
just use torrent
check my music

Buck Bundy

• Rep: 38
« Reply #362 on: August 01, 2021, 10:29:12 AM »
hows it free if it costs 40 bucks

You’re right. I should’ve wrote it out stating that for a 1 time fee of $40, you can watch any movie or tv show going forward, for free. Im not a computer expert by any means and I was able to do it first try. I recommend everyone go get a fire stick and follow the instructions on any of the hundred YouTube videos explaining how to download the app. I was able to get rid of cable and only have internet. Sure, I miss some live sport events cause I don’t know what app to use for that, but being able to watch any movie, especially ones like North Hollywood, and turn it off 20 mins into, feels great. Just offering some info for those that might not know this is an option.

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #363 on: January 30, 2022, 04:38:44 PM »
Sorry to bump this thread.

This was on Showtime today and I tried for a bit. It was, in fact, objectively terrible. The cameos were cool/funny for about five minutes. Parts seemed like a setup for a Euphoria crossover episode, which would’ve been much better.

Mostly just felt bad for Vince Vaughn.

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 993
« Reply #364 on: January 30, 2022, 04:44:47 PM »
never feel bad for vince vaughn

Reed Richards

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106
« Reply #365 on: January 30, 2022, 05:11:21 PM »
I saw it recently and it was cheeks.  This script was trash. Like I see what they were trying to do but they did it with the least likable character possible. The acting was mostly trash too. Aramis or Nico should've been the lead, acting-wise. They had some pieces there but you can only call in but so many favors from your skate industry friends and even then it can't save a paper thin plot.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
« Reply #366 on: January 31, 2022, 07:19:32 AM »
just use torrent

It’ll probably end up on YouTube or vimeo eventually

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #367 on: January 31, 2022, 09:02:11 AM »
I don’t understand the people saying they had to pay for this suck fest. Go to target. Get a fire stick for $40. Go home and type in adding kodi or cinema hd app to fire stick. Follow the simple instructions for 12 mins. Boom. All tv shows and movies are available and free. #freecontent!

Yooo you got a good link for the instructions for the cinema app? I had it and it don’t work and now I can’t find a working link with instructions. I’m trying find season 3 of bluey for my son. Ha. I think it’s out in Australia already