Author Topic: Refugee crisis in Europe.  (Read 66559 times)

Esquivel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
Re: Refugee crisis in Europe.
« Reply #150 on: December 15, 2015, 01:37:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Monty, it sounds like you're parroting the typical bs from European tabloids and their online commenters.

Example:
Expand Quote
You would let them into your apartment or house right away . How many of these refuges are you willing to move into your house ?
[close]

This is the dumbest comment of them all, and it gets spouted a lot on the internet. I am for free education, does that mean I have to teach kids in my house? I am for free medical insurance, do I need to treat people in my house? No, I am paying taxes so that these services are available to all, and it's the government's responsibility to provide them.

[close]

Sure , you pay taxes for all of those things , but what do we do when theres not enough money ? . Biggest problem with taking all these refugees in are housing . We currently have a buss in sweden with 50 something refugese refusing to leave the buss that drove them to their temperary housing cause they dont feel its safe . The compaints was there was no wifi , no close shops , not in a big city and there might be wild life around like Moose . In a situation like this one could say if you really cared about these people let them move into your apartment since the government doesnt have the resources to put them else ware

Please give me a solution to taking in all these people ? higher taxes ? building more schools , more housing ? more hospitals ? create more jobs for teachers and doctors ? . We cant even do that when we have no refugees to help

If a lady gets shot in the street , 2 para medics bring her up to your house and say they need to treat her here and now . Do you refuse cause while you are for free health care you want your goverment to handle it , you pay them for it . Or do you let them treat her . I mean shes not gonna stay there for ever

If some refugese need a place to stay for awhile , maybe afew months . Do you let them ?  I mean they need a place to stay and its not forever

Who are you guys blaming for the war ? was Assad set up as ruler of Syria by US or EU ? . Isnt the current war in syria and Iraq betwen 2 muslim sects ? the sunni and shia ? . Sweden is a neutral country , we had peace keeping missions in Afghanistan , We havent had anything to do with Syria or Iraq , In fact we didnt support the Iraq war , yet we take in refugees from all these countries

I know its known now that Bush and Blair set this whole thing up . I think Bush , blair and cheney should be in some war trail . But are you guys sure Iraq / Afghanistan were better off with the Taliban and Husein and his sons ?

Ill admit Im not the smartest guy , Im a high school drop out and theres alot of shit I dont get . Id just try to remind you guys again that this is just my opinion . Im not trying to insult or call you guys names and shit . So lets try to keep it civil and have a calm discussion about this
[close]

Greece is famous for being in deep shit since 2009. Yet you know something that they dont say at your news? Greece has more billioners and richer billioners than those it had 6 years ago. My family lost 40% of their income during those years so that the billioners can keep on profiting. Kids at schools are hungry. Infrastructure is rotting. Desperate people are commiting suicide. Unemployment is at 27% while youth unemployment is at 50%. And now they let immigrants and refugees dieing in our shores and seas.

Everyone that says that there are no money should be ashamed. There are money in the hands of greedy sociopath assholes, who dont give a fuck about human life. Refugees, immigrants, locals have all right to work, housing and decent living.
[close]
Greeks don't work. They sit around, smoke and drink cold coffee all day. Can you blame them though? They have the entire world wanting a piece of them

Tracer, since you seem to know so much about Greeks let me assume you have been to Greece many times aye? next time you come over please make sure you die on the way.

I wanted to go through this thread to find out what skaters over the world think about the crisis in Europe but i keep stumbling on Tracer's racist and ignorant comments and can't stop myself from protesting against his shitty beliefs. The way it goes I'm never going to make to page 3 as the cunt seems to post every 5 fucking seconds.
Expand Quote
And people say weed makes you creative
[close]
Good weed does - these broke ass skateboard designers smokin spice

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #151 on: December 15, 2015, 04:56:01 AM »
You must be new here. Just ignore Tracer, I dont think he even believes what he writes and I dont know if that is less alarming.

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #152 on: December 15, 2015, 05:18:36 AM »
Yes i am new. i wish i could find that piece of shit, tracer and school his fucking mouth
Expand Quote
[close]

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2542
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #153 on: December 15, 2015, 05:24:17 AM »
is your friend.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #154 on: December 15, 2015, 05:48:54 AM »
Heres a Swedish Article

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/grupp-av-man-hotade-valdta-kvinna/

Since most of you dont read Swedish ill translate and paraphrase it . 30 men in a refugee center tried to attack a woman and her son. They threatend to rape the woman and kill the son . The reason was that they thought it it was a crime that she was without a husband / alone in Sweden .

You might say this is only 30 of all of them , you might say its a isolated event . But every day you see more and more articles and news reports about incidents with violence and complaints . I asked in another post , who exactly are we bringing into Sweden / Europe

People who want to rape a woman and kill her son cause she doesnt have a husband with her .

You call me a crypto-fascists and a xenophobe . You have no clue about my political alignment

Expand Quote
Fourth male immigrants are the ones who search for job and house and then they bring their family if they make it.
[close]

That sounds great , Do you really think Europe has homes for all these people and jobs ?  they are sleeping in tents in sweden . The church had to take people in cause they were gonna sleep outdoors for first snow in Sweden . The unemployment rates in Europe
are high , We dont even have jobs for the people who were born in country

So If they find a home after months / years , if they learn the language after months / years . if the get a job after months / years
Then they want to bring their family over too ? starting the cycle over again

yo dude, before Europe refuses to provide these war victims with shelter we should first consider stopping the constant supply of weapons. Do you know that ISIS get their guns from 'Murica, UK et al? Do you not think it is fair enough that there is a backlash to this trade? Of course i would prefer no refugees in my country (though no weapons are produced in greece) but im putting up with the fact that there are some people in need and if i dont help them they will die. simple as.
Expand Quote
[close]

Dirtymac

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #155 on: December 15, 2015, 11:58:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Heres a Swedish Article

Since most of you dont read Swedish ill translate and paraphrase it . 30 men in a refugee center tried to attack a woman and her son. They threatend to rape the woman and kill the son . The reason was that they thought it it was a crime that she was without a husband / alone in Sweden .

You might say this is only 30 of all of them , you might say its a isolated event . But every day you see more and more articles and news reports about incidents with violence and complaints . I asked in another post , who exactly are we bringing into Sweden / Europe

People who want to rape a woman and kill her son cause she doesnt have a husband with her .

You call me a crypto-fascists and a xenophobe . You have no clue about my political alignment

Expand Quote
Fourth male immigrants are the ones who search for job and house and then they bring their family if they make it.
[close]

That sounds great , Do you really think Europe has homes for all these people and jobs ?  they are sleeping in tents in sweden . The church had to take people in cause they were gonna sleep outdoors for first snow in Sweden . The unemployment rates in Europe

So If they find a home after months / years , if they learn the language after months / years . if the get a job after months / years

[close]

yo dude, before Europe refuses to provide these war victims with shelter we should first consider stopping the constant supply of weapons. Do you know that ISIS get their guns from 'Murica, UK et al? Do you not think it is fair enough that there is a backlash to this trade? Of course i would prefer no refugees in my country (though no weapons are produced in greece) but im putting up with the fact that there are some people in need and if i dont help them they will die. simple as.
So what exactly are you personally doing to help them??? Or any of you people on here for that matter???
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #156 on: December 16, 2015, 12:00:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Heres a Swedish Article

Expand Quote
[close]

That sounds great , Do you really think Europe has homes for all these people and jobs ?�  they are sleeping in tents in sweden . The church had to take people in cause they were gonna sleep outdoors for first snow in Sweden . The unemployment rates in Europe

[close]

[close]
So what exactly are you personally doing to help them??? Or any of you people on here for that matter???

i live in greece and very near to Lesvos, the island withe the biggest refugee problem. It is very common these days for people to gather in groups of 5-10, maybe more and collect whatever they can get (dry food, clothes, medicine, condoms, blankets, baby stuff) and send the lot to people they know that are personally going to deliver the items to refugees. I dont really trust any organisations that do this job. What im doing is no big deal. It is so common in greece that even trendy coffe shops have started creating spaces for refugee item gathering. Actually if you live in greece right now, the only reason for someone not to help refugees is that they dont wanna help refugees. It is this easy and constantly in your face. Anyway, even protesting against the use of weapons and also protesting against any involvement in military actions in asia is "helping refugees" in my mind as these two things are what created refugees in the first place.
Expand Quote
[close]

Dirtymac

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #157 on: December 16, 2015, 02:15:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Heres a Swedish Article

Expand Quote
[close]

That sounds great , Do you really think Europe has homes for all these people and jobs ?�  they are sleeping in tents in sweden . The church had to take people in cause they were gonna sleep outdoors for first snow in Sweden . The unemployment rates in Europe

[close]

[close]
[close]

i live in greece and very near to Lesvos, the island withe the biggest refugee problem. It is very common these days for people to gather in groups of 5-10, maybe more and collect whatever they can get (dry food, clothes, medicine, condoms, blankets, baby stuff) and send the lot to people they know that are personally going to deliver the items to refugees. I dont really trust any organisations that do this job. What im doing is no big deal. It is so common in greece that even trendy coffe shops have started creating spaces for refugee item gathering. Actually if you live in greece right now, the only reason for someone not to help refugees is that they dont wanna help refugees. It is this easy and constantly in your face. Anyway, even protesting against the use of weapons and also protesting against any involvement in military actions in asia is "helping refugees" in my mind as these two things are what created refugees in the first place.
Well thats awesome. Nice work. And yeah, "ignore" works wonders.
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #158 on: December 19, 2015, 03:15:33 AM »
Denmark next. Will they pull their golden teeth off? Dont think so this is too much Nazi like.

http://www.channel4.com/news/yes-denmark-really-wants-to-strip-refugees-of-jewellery
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 03:17:04 AM by Tufty »

jonnysheen

• Rep: -63
« Reply #159 on: January 04, 2016, 04:05:34 AM »
Sweden just pulled up the ladder.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/03/sweden-to-impose-id-checks-on-travellers-from-denmark

In the words of the Social Democrats and Greens government

“The government now considers that the current situation, with a large number of people entering the country in a relatively short time, poses a serious threat to public order and national security,”

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #160 on: January 04, 2016, 06:48:41 AM »
 Schegen seems to fade away. That's a big hit for the image of EU. Another nail on the coffin I would say.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-04/schengen-tensions-mount-as-swedish-border-checks-anger-denmark

posguy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #161 on: January 04, 2016, 09:40:59 AM »
Did anyone else see this? This is a prediction from the lady who predicted that America would be attacked by steel birds and the 2004 tsunami..

Baba Vanga, a Bulgarian clairvoyant, made a chilling prophecy warning of an invasion of Europe by Muslim extremists in 2016.

She foresaw a "great Muslim war" which would begin with the Arab Spring in 2010, play out in Syria and end with the establishment of a caliphate by 2043 with Rome at its epicentre, News.com.au reported ... The prophetess reportedly warned that Europe will "cease to exist" by the end of next year and the continent as we know it will be left “wasteland".

Conspiracy theorists highlight how ISIS is gaining territory perilously close to Europe, with colonies in Libya and Syria...

**All the things she predicted that came true**

The Kursk nuclear submarine disaster
Global warming
9/11 - “Horror, horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing."
The 2004 Boxing Day Tsunami - "A huge wave will cover a big coast covered with people and towns, and everything will disappear beneath the water. Everything will melt, just like ice."
A "great Muslim war" beginning with the Arab Spring and culminating in the rise of Isis
The election of Barack Obama - She predicted that the 44th President would be an African American. She also predicted he would be the last US President.
World War II
The date on which Tsar Boris III died
The break up of Czechoslovakia
The break up of the Soviet Union
The break up of Yugoslavia
East and West Germany's reunification
Boris Yeltsin's election
The Chernobyl disaster
The date of Stalin's death
The conflicts in Syria
The separation of Crimea

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 712
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #162 on: January 04, 2016, 06:32:31 PM »
Did anyone else see this? This is a prediction from the lady who predicted that America would be attacked by steel birds and the 2004 tsunami..

Expand Quote
Baba Vanga, a Bulgarian clairvoyant, made a chilling prophecy warning of an invasion of Europe by Muslim extremists in 2016.

She foresaw a "great Muslim war" which would begin with the Arab Spring in 2010, play out in Syria and end with the establishment of a caliphate by 2043 with Rome at its epicentre, News.com.au reported ... The prophetess reportedly warned that Europe will "cease to exist" by the end of next year and the continent as we know it will be left �wasteland".

Conspiracy theorists highlight how ISIS is gaining territory perilously close to Europe, with colonies in Libya and Syria...
[close]

**All the things she predicted that came true**

The Kursk nuclear submarine disaster
Global warming
9/11 - �Horror, horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing."
The 2004 Boxing Day Tsunami - "A huge wave will cover a big coast covered with people and towns, and everything will disappear beneath the water. Everything will melt, just like ice."
A "great Muslim war" beginning with the Arab Spring and culminating in the rise of Isis
The election of Barack Obama - She predicted that the 44th President would be an African American. She also predicted he would be the last US President.
World War II
The date on which Tsar Boris III died
The break up of Czechoslovakia
The break up of the Soviet Union
The break up of Yugoslavia
East and West Germany's reunification
Boris Yeltsin's election
The Chernobyl disaster
The date of Stalin's death
The conflicts in Syria
The separation of Crimea

Why she doesnt win the lottery with such great prediction skills?!

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

excitableboy

• Rep: 93
« Reply #163 on: January 04, 2016, 07:16:22 PM »
To be fair, Houellebecq said the same and he is far from clairvoyant.

MYXGAMES2015

« Reply #164 on: January 06, 2016, 11:28:09 AM »
Do you actually believe that fucking nonsense? All these "clairvoyants" do is say some vague shit that could be interpreted 1,000 different ways, and give a year it'll happen.

Example:
In 2016, an unlike entity, will gain power, in the West...
Could mean
Sanders becomes president (socialist), Trump becomes president (person), Hillary becomes president (woman), Isis claims even the smallest big of European territory, some other candidate unlike most seen before wins any election in Europe, a small mouse kills a large mouse in a London train station.........

If you say shit like this 20 times a day, you're bound to have a few pretty good predictions.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #165 on: January 06, 2016, 12:18:21 PM »
Do you actually believe that fucking nonsense? All these "clairvoyants" do is say some vague shit that could be interpreted 1,000 different ways, and give a year it'll happen.

Example:
In 2016, an unlike entity, will gain power, in the West...
Could mean
Sanders becomes president (socialist), Trump becomes president (person), Hillary becomes president (woman), Isis claims even the smallest big of European territory, some other candidate unlike most seen before wins any election in Europe, a small mouse kills a large mouse in a London train station.........

If you say shit like this 20 times a day, you're bound to have a few pretty good predictions.

Well clearly people believe her cause they're still talking about her almost 20 years after she died. But you know if you're having a hard time believing that, then stick with religion cause that's the clairvoyant of history that took the whole world, hook, line and sinker.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #166 on: January 06, 2016, 12:52:04 PM »
Dude, your bs argument aside, this is the wrong place for Baba Vanga. Just open a thread for clairvoyance and allow us to wallow in our ignorance...

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #167 on: January 13, 2016, 04:32:58 AM »
Mass Refugee/Immigrant grave in Kato Tritos Village in Lesvos Island

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #168 on: January 13, 2016, 05:05:31 PM »
Syrian, Iraqi, and Iranian asylum seekers in Austria are better educated than the Austrians. Afghanis not so much. (in German) http://derstandard.at/2000028899170/AMS-Kompetenzcheck-Syrer-besser-gebildet-als-Oesterreicher

Also, has anyone else read the story about how the Danish government wanted to take the refugees' wedding rings as part of payment for their stay in Denmark? Nope, not fascist at all.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #169 on: January 13, 2016, 05:12:29 PM »
haha, thanks for putting that in here.

still, the right wing in austria is gonna gain even more popularity, its insane. the most depressing part is that i know lots of people that havent seen an immigrant in their whole life, and most likely will never, yet are afraid to their bones that they will rape every single person they know whilst stealing their jobs.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #170 on: January 13, 2016, 05:22:13 PM »
It's always the ones without direct experience who are the most radical, shaking their fist at the refugees on TV and voting far right.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #171 on: January 13, 2016, 06:16:53 PM »
Syrian, Iraqi, and Iranian asylum seekers in Austria are better educated than the Austrians. Afghanis not so much. (in German) http://derstandard.at/2000028899170/AMS-Kompetenzcheck-Syrer-besser-gebildet-als-Oesterreicher

Also, has anyone else read the story about how the Danish government wanted to take the refugees' wedding rings as part of payment for their stay in Denmark? Nope, not fascist at all.

The government, the Social Democrats, the Danish People's Party, the Liberal Alliance and the Conservative People's Party have agreed to amend the bill concerning valuables," a government statement said, indicating that wedding rings and other items of sentimental value would be exempt from the move. In addition to wedding rings, it listed engagement rings, family portraits and badges of honour as items that could not be confiscated from asylum seekers.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/denmark/12096104/Danish-government-secures-backing-for-bill-on-taking-migrants-valuables.html

How does this not make sense ?  you come to a new country and expect housing , a job and financial aid . But you are not willing to give up
personal property like expensive laptops or jewellery

Its like somebody who lives in a huge house with 2 Ferraris and demands financial aid cause he cant afford it . Why not sell the house , buy a cheaper one and get rid of the cars ?

It's always the ones without direct experience who are the most radical, shaking their fist at the refugees on TV and voting far right.

Sweden has been one of the nations who have accepted most refugees in Europe , from many countries and many wars . During this syrian conflict Germany and Sweden were the top 2 countries accepting refugees in Europe I belive

yet we have no direct experience with refugees ? .

As for denmark

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/22/denmark-happiest-country_n_4070761.html

They have free healthcare , free school and university , Great support of Familes and parents , Working retirement plans , free museums and art places  , focus on environmental issues , liberal drug laws . lots of social support

So yeah alan those fascist bastards . Im surprised Musuelini isnt the PM of Denmark with all that horrible stuff going on
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 06:21:51 PM by Monty Burns »

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #172 on: January 13, 2016, 06:26:29 PM »
Ffs...

Yeah, they "amended" the bill, meaning that they initially wanted to take the wedding rings. Do you understand that? They thought that it was a good idea to take wedding rings off people who spent all their savings trying to escape war, leaving almost everything behind. Can you imagine that? And that is acceptable to you, too? Might want to read up on who else confiscated personal items from innocent people.

How does this not make sense ?  you come to a new country and expect housing , a job and financial aid . But you are not willing to give up
personal property like expensive laptops or jewellery

So, apart from being more or less skint and unable to afford housing and food, they are also supposed to effectively pay to get a job? Are you mental?

Its like somebody who lives in a huge house with 2 Ferraris and demands financial aid cause he cant afford it . Why not sell the house , buy a cheaper one and get rid of the cars

Great analogy. Not only is it like that, it is exactly like that.

yet we have no direct experience with refugees ?

Perfect, thanks for inadvertently outing yourself.

So yeah alan those fascist bastards . Im surprised Musuelini isnt the PM of Denmark with all that horrible stuff going on

If you knew anything about fascism, you wouldn't confuse the welfare state with tolerance or democracy.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 06:53:12 PM by Alan »

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #173 on: January 13, 2016, 06:45:17 PM »
 Yeah Monty we get it, you like Hitler.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #174 on: January 13, 2016, 06:54:15 PM »
Alan and Tufty , you guys are both ridiculous , But tufty takes the cake . I usually try not to insult people but

Yeah Monty we get it, you like Hitler.

you are a fucking idiot

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #175 on: January 13, 2016, 06:56:51 PM »
Luckily I am an idiot. I could be a Nazi like you.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #176 on: January 13, 2016, 07:10:51 PM »

Monty whos grand parents hid a jewish family during WW2 , Who has multiple Jewish friends , Whos been to Israel 2 times staying in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem , whos dated a jewish girl in tel aviv and who supports alot of Israel foreign and domestic policies

Is a Nazi .

Its a good thing you paid attention in school about history , or read any books about what a nazi is . You are right you are a idiot

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #177 on: January 13, 2016, 07:21:40 PM »
Yeah, your grandparents hid them. Not so sure you'd do the same. Well, I guess it depends on the nationality...

Wait, did those Jews pay your grandparents?

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #178 on: January 13, 2016, 07:25:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Monty whos grand parents hid a jewish family during WW2 , Who has multiple Jewish friends , Whos been to Israel 2 times staying in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem , whos dated a jewish girl in tel aviv and who supports alot of Israel foreign and domestic policies

Is a Nazi .

Its a good thing you paid attention in school about history , or read any books about what a nazi is . You are right you are a idiot
Man even Jews can become "Nazis" (and Israel's Zionism is fascism).  Stop demonstrating your ignorance. I judge only your racist rants.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #179 on: January 13, 2016, 07:36:14 PM »
You guys sound like 5 year olds who got their lollipop taken or something

"I dont like what monty says so instead of coming up with a argument , lets accuse him  of being a nazi "

grow up , stop crying , try to use your brain and focus