Author Topic: The nine club addresses the slap message board hates  (Read 21794 times)

Save the dolphin flip

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -71
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
The nine club addresses the slap message board hates
« on: May 16, 2019, 02:55:52 PM »

They have a point about this forum being a toxic haven for trolling and shit posting in general. I agree and would love to see more productive convo here but at the same time, regarding steezus' being racist thread reaction, I mean what do you expect when you say something that comes off racist. He probably isn't racist but he did say something that if you substitute it for any other ethnicity, it would get called out just as much.

it's a good listen at the very least.

Anyways since I'm on slap, might as well speak in slap language

Eldrigdge is a male version of an air headed bimbo lol get Mike MO on   I prefer his corny south park voices

Am I doing it right slap?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 03:07:05 PM by Save the dolphin flip »

Joclo

• Rep: 19
  • Just wiggin out
Re: The nine club addresses the slap message board hates
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 03:02:56 PM »

They have a point about this forum being a toxic haven for trolling and shit posting in general. I agree and would love to see more productive convo here but at the same time, regarding steezus' being racist thread reaction, I mean what do you expect when you say something that comes off racist. He probsvly isn't racist but he did say something that if you substitute it for any other ethnicity, it would get called out just as much.

Anyways, it's a good listen at the very least.

Eldrigdge is a male version of an air headed bimbo lol get Mike MO on   I prefer his corny south park voices

Hows mike mo still play talking like he's from Lord of the rings? He aint a younger bull nomo

Chim Richalds

• Rep: -101

Artvandeskate

• Rep: -15
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2019, 03:12:36 PM »
I feel like slap is such a necessary evil, these ridiculous opinions of ours need to be heard. Whether or not people want to take it seriously is up to them

ScudMantels

• Rep: -104
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2019, 03:17:38 PM »
Mike mo is a pro skater who has never had a real job, he's entitled to doing his conky sock puppet childish voice. But I tell ya what, if he ever pulls up to my construction site talking like that he's gonna get smacked so hard in the back of the head with a 2x4.

And Steezus just has too much black power, 2 blac 2 strong.

Colt Cannon's Cargos

• Rep: -5
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2019, 03:31:37 PM »

They have a point about this forum being a toxic haven for trolling and shit posting in general. I agree and would love to see more productive convo here but at the same time, regarding steezus' being racist thread reaction, I mean what do you expect when you say something that comes off racist. He probably isn't racist but he did say something that if you substitute it for any other ethnicity, it would get called out just as much.

Get out my face with this lame take

If you come to Slap for "productive convos" you should just focus your account now

I want to talk about TK putting people in the sky and make fun of Jason Jesse's forehead

Kenny Powers

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2019, 03:32:40 PM »

Please don’t save the dolphin flip. Let it die.

Telly

• Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2019, 03:42:42 PM »
I’m not going to listen but I had a six hour drive recently and listened to some of the last experience show.  The one in which they were jerking off to having almost 100k YouTube subs.  After three years.   So that’s how important they are

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2019, 03:43:59 PM »
I love the nine club but this truly was the worst episode they have done.
Such boring.
That one caller talking shit on Gino and BA was just saying really dumb things his whole call lol.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3341
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2019, 04:18:14 PM »
No ho, Mo.

Mongoloid

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2019, 04:21:24 PM »
Who the fuck are you people?

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2019, 04:23:08 PM »
Mike mo is a pro skater who has never had a real job, he's entitled to doing his conky sock puppet childish voice. But I tell ya what, if he ever pulls up to my construction site talking like that he's gonna get smacked so hard in the back of the head with a 2x4.

Did I miss something or does mike mo not own and operate a multi million dollar glasses company?

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 637
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2019, 04:40:31 PM »

full of jerks

• Rep: -33
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2019, 04:43:10 PM »
the fact that no one posted a time stamp is proof that Slap posters are trash

RIDEFLANNELV2

• Rep: 50
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2019, 04:59:23 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Did I miss something or does mike mo not own and operate a multi million dollar glasses company?

You're tripping if you think Glassy is a multi million dollar company.

Here Come The Lame Jets

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2019, 05:04:00 PM »
@Monkey_McPott's call starts at 1:26:00 I think

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2264
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -376
  • ants suck!
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2019, 05:14:01 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Please don’t save the dolphin flip. Let it die.
dont check the jordan mourning thread then
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

whorific

• Rep: -169
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2019, 05:20:11 PM »
He probably isn't racist but he did say something that if you substitute it for any other ethnicity, it would get called out just as much.

Cutting any individual down based on their skin color and lumping people together based on skin color and disregarding the individual IS racist always and forever period. The whole this and that minority can't be racist because some straight white social justice warrior tranny took a class on underwater lesbian basket weaving does not mean words suddenly change meaning. But it's a free country and that's the point he's free to be racist just own that shit.
" I did not say this I am not here"

brettpancake

• Rep: 2
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2019, 05:24:18 PM »
@Monkey_McPott's call starts at 1:26:00 I think

Crob answered that question like such a diva. What's so bad about doing a slap pals questions? It's not like they have to answer every post that gets put up. "We have our own show" was such a cringey comment, acting like he's too good for SLAP. "It's just not our steez" such a fucking cop out. Any forum in the world is at least a little toxic it's not exclusively a SLAP thing.

Sorry in advanced for a jumbled rant. He asks the question at 1:32:00.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 05:26:38 PM by brettpancake »

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 792
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2019, 05:38:36 PM »
The 9 club experience needs more prank callers.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2019, 05:40:15 PM »
They are right about the influx of new posters...New posters are 92.34% trolls, and 100% the reason Nine Club and friends hate SLAP.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

shit_for_brains

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2019, 05:40:33 PM »

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2019, 05:42:01 PM »
Wait why are we doing this thread again

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2019, 05:44:39 PM »
Like I said in the other thread I didn’t think they were gonna include the slap talk in the episode since I started with “you can cut this”. Was only gonna ask them if they’d be down to do the slap pals questions then it turned into a full blown conversation with me painfully rambling on with no end. I do sound like an idiot after a while and I didn’t expect to take up 20 min of the episode (I’d hate me too). Hit up Eldridge after the show aired since I didn’t mean to bum him out so hard, we’re good. Also yes I do hope to eventually ease up to Roger and dig into him with everything I got  :-*

Also as stated above most of the trolls are new posters.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 06:15:10 PM by Monkey_Mcpott »

slippy

• Rep: 87
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2019, 05:46:01 PM »
If skating was ever a professional job of mine I'm sure I'd hate this board a whole lot more.  Even just as a casual user some of the trolling bums me out.  That being said some threads are super rad like that fella thinking about getting a phd in the whatever section.  I know it wont change but holy hell people shitposting the day after someone dies in their RIP thread is truly insane.  Internet or not that stuff is really fucked.  Nine club seems like a lot of work to make and i have watched a ton... for free.  I appreciate the work they're doing, must suck to have portions of your fanbase shit on you so hard
people who refuse to use apple products can blow my fucking stupid hog

Dustwardprez

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2019, 05:55:47 PM »
I feel really bad for Eldridge. He’s so sensitive.

I almost cried for el dee because he almost cried. Im kinda sensitive when it comes to crying.

I want people to be happy

shit_for_brains

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2019, 05:58:10 PM »
Eldridge is super cool. Coolest pro I met that didn't have a reason to be cool to me.

Dustwardprez

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2019, 06:05:18 PM »
Eldridge is super cool. Coolest pro I met that didn't have a reason to be cool to me.

Yeah seems like a nice person

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2019, 06:06:56 PM »
I don't get the ''wouldn't say it to someones face'' argument. No shit most people have enough common decency not to say random negative comments to a random person's face, but they still say it behind their back. Message boards don't create hate, they just give you a chance to see what people really think which might burst your bubble if you lack the self-awareness.