Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744816 times)

Tay

Re: real confessions
« Reply #6030 on: June 27, 2015, 04:04:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Every time I skate I eat massive amounts of shit on the easiest of tricks. My ankles have big scabs on them, I have two inflamed elbows with scabs, skinned knees, missing skin on my hands, missing skin on my back and shoulder, and huge puffy bruise on my hip that looks like a nebula. My other hip has a large gnarly road rash which oozes and hasn't healed for the past two weeks.

I eat more shit than all my friends, and I have nothing to show for it.
[close]
Oh Tay you just need some nice hot bathes to help you relax your muscles and some good old fashioned rest to help you clear your mind. Cut the crossword out the Sunday funnies and sit out in the shade and listen to the birds chirp and the dogs bark.

Signed,
Yo friend Rusty Berrings

Wise advice as always Rusty. Thanks buddy.  :)

perverted super otaku!

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #6031 on: July 07, 2015, 05:38:30 AM »
I slept with a girl who is a dude now, id be interested in hooking up again out of curiosity, it would be a trip  8)

lickcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 201
  • breathcakes
« Reply #6032 on: July 07, 2015, 07:32:13 AM »
I slept with a girl who is a dude now, id be interested in hooking up again out of curiosity, it would be a trip  8)

I understand what you mean, but that's actually fucked up to do it just out of curiosity. A majority of transpeople that I've met and read about prefer to be treated as a human, not a just transperson.

I don't think it would be offensive if you still have a genuine interest in him, as long as you don't want to sleep with him just to see what it's like.

There are many shitty things that come with being trans, such as being rejected for being trans after a connection with someone is being made, being objectified as a freak for being trans, and being asked about the genitals.

I'm not trying to tear you down, I'm trying to provide a little bit of education. The best education, however, is talking to the person you're interested in, since this type of thing varies between people.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #6033 on: July 07, 2015, 07:56:51 AM »
Its not that id do it,or am trying too, but i see your point

Tay

« Reply #6034 on: July 07, 2015, 07:25:18 PM »
I buy large quantities of Poise Pads like an elderly woman, because I can't control my bladder. When popping a squat I sometimes urinate all over my undies legs and socks/shoes with no control. Total bummer. Started three years ago after a night out drinking with friends. Was the third time I've been drunk, and I ended up with irreversible damage to my kidneys.

I'm scared to drink more than two beers. Smoking weed makes me self conscious and sad. Meh... sometimes I just want to get fucked up, but there's no outlet.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #6035 on: July 07, 2015, 07:50:02 PM »
I buy large quantities of Poise Pads like an elderly woman, because I can't control my bladder. When popping a squat I sometimes urinate all over my undies legs and socks/shoes with no control. Total bummer. Started three years ago after a night out drinking with friends. Was the third time I've been drunk, and I ended up with irreversible damage to my kidneys.

I'm scared to drink more than two beers. Smoking weed makes me self conscious and sad. Meh... sometimes I just want to get fucked up, but there's no outlet.

Na who cares of getting drunk or high, its really not that great. Its basically like a weekly thing for me like i have to drink at least once a week. I have like OCD with it. I quit drinking for a year and it was awesome but yet again i had to cause i was on probation. I rather be in your position honestly, i mean im responsible now with my drinking but its just something i have to do and i don't think that feeling will ever go away

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #6036 on: July 08, 2015, 08:10:58 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Na who cares of getting drunk or high, its really not that great. Its basically like a weekly thing for me like i have to drink at least once a week. I have like OCD with it. I quit drinking for a year and it was awesome but yet again i had to cause i was on probation. I rather be in your position honestly, i mean im responsible now with my drinking but its just something i have to do and i don't think that feeling will ever go away

1. Fucking stupid, in what world would you want to piss yourself and get bummed off weed? Especially if you "have to" drink Tobey then you'd be pissing your self all over the place. 
2. Of course you'll feel that way if your attitude is like that. 

ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #6037 on: July 08, 2015, 09:10:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

1. Fucking stupid, in what world would you want to piss yourself and get bummed off weed? Especially if you "have to" drink Tobey then you'd be pissing your self all over the place. 
2. Of course you'll feel that way if your attitude is like that. 

i meant in the position of not being able to drink

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #6038 on: July 08, 2015, 12:46:59 PM »
Fair enough T-bone
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6039 on: July 08, 2015, 02:06:54 PM »
I've never done a shuvit off a sidewlak unless I was riding parallel to the curb. Also don't really ollie stairs too much. I've ollied a 3 one time first try in 2013 but haven't really tried again. I also can't drop in on quarterpipes cuz when I was 13 I tried to and hurt myself badly and won't suck it up and just give it my all. Might've dropped in and had my front wheels off the ground on a small quarterpipe once but I don't think it counts and I prob ate shit that time too. I rolled into Laguna Hills skatepark cuz they coping is so thin to be fair that it was easy. I also can't pump a mini ramp from the flat.

shark tits

« Reply #6040 on: July 08, 2015, 02:52:35 PM »
I've never done a shuvit off a sidewlak unless I was riding parallel to the curb. Also don't really ollie stairs too much. I've ollied a 3 one time first try in 2013 but haven't really tried again. I also can't drop in on quarterpipes cuz when I was 13 I tried to and hurt myself badly and won't suck it up and just give it my all. Might've dropped in and had my front wheels off the ground on a small quarterpipe once but I don't think it counts and I prob ate shit that time too. I rolled into Laguna Hills skatepark cuz they coping is so thin to be fair that it was easy. I also can't pump a mini ramp from the flat.
ain't no 'can't' so much as 'haven't learned yet. your name ain't irish curse so don't sell yaself short.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6041 on: July 08, 2015, 03:21:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
ain't no 'can't' so much as 'haven't learned yet. your name ain't irish curse so don't sell yaself short.
but i'm weird bro. liek maybe i could do it switch or body varial or something and I'm not trying to seem like a dickhead or facetious and be all "yeah those are too easy" or "i'm too good for that" or something of that nature but sometimes for whatever reason something that might seem a little fancier or whatever is easier for me. maybe not that night you were having me try it or that trick in particular but yeah you're right i really should learn those and a sidewalk isn't in walking distance so i don't end up getting to do this too often. probably should build a nice wood manny pad for the driveway.

lickcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 201
  • breathcakes
« Reply #6042 on: July 11, 2015, 08:53:11 PM »

I identify with you. I think it took me 3-4 years of skating to finally drop in. It's still scary on bigger ones. It sucks to say, but to drop in, you kinda just have to do it. It definitely helps to roll in a bunch beforehand. Watch some gnarly tranny part beforehand.

Pumping a mini ramp from flat - I get that.  It's not hard, it's just really trying over and over to get the timing of the pumping right. There's little risk. Watch little kids do it.

Don't worry about stair count. I have only done 6, and I'm capable of more, but it's just not worth the risk/pain to reward.

Pop shove it - my friend has the same exact problem. Hmm.

Sounds like you're a klutz like me. You're definitely capable of getting over your fears, I'll tell you that. Dropping in on small quarterpipes is no problem for me anymore. It's super important to learn, even though I'm totally aware of the resistance you probably have, as I've had that. I'll admit that I'm always scared of rolling in, despite the fact that I can do it on the small quarterpipe everytime. Godspeed, human

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6043 on: July 11, 2015, 10:46:30 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I identify with you. I think it took me 3-4 years of skating to finally drop in. It's still scary on bigger ones. It sucks to say, but to drop in, you kinda just have to do it. It definitely helps to roll in a bunch beforehand. Watch some gnarly tranny part beforehand.

Pumping a mini ramp from flat - I get that.  It's not hard, it's just really trying over and over to get the timing of the pumping right. There's little risk. Watch little kids do it.

Don't worry about stair count. I have only done 6, and I'm capable of more, but it's just not worth the risk/pain to reward.

Pop shove it - my friend has the same exact problem. Hmm.

Sounds like you're a klutz like me. You're definitely capable of getting over your fears, I'll tell you that. Dropping in on small quarterpipes is no problem for me anymore. It's super important to learn, even though I'm totally aware of the resistance you probably have, as I've had that. I'll admit that I'm always scared of rolling in, despite the fact that I can do it on the small quarterpipe everytime. Godspeed, human
yeah i don't think i'm too ramp crazy to be completely honest but thank you for all the advice. i'll do a fakie shuvit to regulars on a quarterpipe in a couple hours when the sun comes up. Also, I don't think you mean Klutz, but rather a Klotz. Roger Klotz to be exact.

shark tits

« Reply #6044 on: July 11, 2015, 11:38:52 PM »
klutz is clumsy oaf. he's got it right. i despise ramps more than anyone but if you call yourself a skateboarder you should at least be able to drop in, even if only to access an obstacle. how people gripe about guys jumping off their boards in contest runs, imagine if they jumped off and couldn't even drop back in? come on man, funk dat!
we're not pro but have a little dignity [and this is coming from the least ramp-y guy you know].

"so tonight, I've been doing my own thing
Love has always had a way of having bad timing"
when an older cat asks 'ya know where's i can get some fire?'
and ass that i am i replied 'like a lighter? HF'.
he wants another kind of fire and i never do this but i copped the man $100 of hard and he laced me $40 for what i like.
i dug him up a stem in the pocket of a disused coat and he gave me an extra $5 which will enable me to retrive my benzos from big pharma and maybe a few large regulars at Cumby's.
hollered at my dude was 'in da club' but he made the trip to my holler an hour or so later.
i let his old lady use my bathroom and he opened his inebriated heart to me a bit. just had a baby to add to his/her brood and he acknowledged how he's appreciative and co-dependent on my brother and i. my feelings for him and our symbiosis are strong too, i've had dealers i've liked before but "Boy, you wanna know the deal
You are wondering if the words I'm saying are for real
'Cause you got more appeal than any dealer in this whole world!"
for real though, i love having a number to call, a friendly laid off blue collar man willing to come early or late and for dragging ass tonight he laced me a 3rd bag 'outta respect'.
after dealing w/ sketchballs, 'the customer is always wrong-niks' and just every manner of feller who don't take his job and by proxy, me, seriously it's a blessing.
TL,DR, an old guy cockblocked my session but facilitated me getting 3 $20s and my dealer and i have a mutual appreciation society going on. might sound pathetic but it's been a really lonely lst couple of yrs,, maybe my whole life and i'll take friendship from unlikely places.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6045 on: July 11, 2015, 11:46:00 PM »
klutz is clumsy oaf. he's got it right.
Easy there gramps Roger Klotz was the bully from the 90's Nickelodeon television show "Doug".

Watch out for Captain Graceful there by the way lmfao. and as far as "if you don't do something this "normal" way you're obviously a klutzy poser". yeah well what if i ain't even fuckin a shamed to have you thinking that there big guy? you gonna cry about it? you're the one that watched my videos before you even met me and saw me doing none of your tricks then slowly but surely start to bitch that i don't do shit your way. why even have me over to your place to begin with if i'm obviously too much of a poser to do shit your way broski?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 12:22:51 AM by Rusty_Berrings »

shark tits

« Reply #6046 on: July 12, 2015, 12:53:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Easy there gramps Roger Klotz was the bully from the 90's Nickelodeon television show "Doug".

Watch out for Captain Graceful there by the way lmfao. and as far as "if you don't do something this "normal" way you're obviously a klutzy poser". yeah well what if i ain't even fuckin a shamed to have you thinking that there big guy? you gonna cry about it? you're the one that watched my videos before you even met me and saw me doing none of your tricks then slowly but surely start to bitch that i don't do shit your way. why even have me over to your place to begin with if i'm obviously too much of a poser to do shit your way broski?
calm your defensive ass down. he was referencing being awkward on ramps not a cartoon. think it was pretty obvious. ain't no 'my way' but skating is more fulfilling the better ya get at it. now, everyone has their limits where fear overpowers something that looks fun but i think dropping in is so rudimentary that everyone should be able to do it. before ollie-ing even. once you said something along the lines of 'i'm not as into skating as you are' and it seems obvious to me that you cuold be but you're approaching it from a strange perspective. on the one hand it's individual and i credit you for that. on the other hand, it's solitary and that can be depressing. i've always had people around me encouraging me to try stuff and in the cases where i dind't bitch out, it's enriched my experience.
if you skate in a limited way and take the letter vs try to experience something new it's just having doors closed. it's not going to impact my life but i'd appreciate if someone saw me doing that and opened my eyes to stuff.
imagine if for yrs you thought you loved smoking and it took someone to tell you that you weren't even inhaling.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6047 on: July 12, 2015, 01:13:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
calm your defensive ass down. he was referencing being awkward on ramps not a cartoon. think it was pretty obvious. ain't no 'my way' but skating is more fulfilling the better ya get at it. now, everyone has their limits where fear overpowers something that looks fun but i think dropping in is so rudimentary that everyone should be able to do it. before ollie-ing even. once you said something along the lines of 'i'm not as into skating as you are' and it seems obvious to me that you cuold be but you're approaching it from a strange perspective. on the one hand it's individual and i credit you for that. on the other hand, it's solitary and that can be depressing. i've always had people around me encouraging me to try stuff and in the cases where i dind't bitch out, it's enriched my experience.
if you skate in a limited way and take the letter vs try to experience something new it's just having doors closed. it's not going to impact my life but i'd appreciate if someone saw me doing that and opened my eyes to stuff.
imagine if for yrs you thought you loved smoking and it took someone to tell you that you weren't even inhaling.
yeah yeah i get that i just never hear no one saying no "klutz" when you can say "uncoordinated".

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #6048 on: July 12, 2015, 05:14:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
but i'm weird bro. liek maybe i could do it switch or body varial or something and I'm not trying to seem like a dickhead or facetious and be all "yeah those are too easy" or "i'm too good for that" or something of that nature but sometimes for whatever reason something that might seem a little fancier or whatever is easier for me. maybe not that night you were having me try it or that trick in particular but yeah you're right i really should learn those and a sidewalk isn't in walking distance so i don't end up getting to do this too often. probably should build a nice wood manny pad for the driveway.

I'm weird like you too man, I am way more comfortable doing a pop shuv-it out of a manual rather than just a straight pop shuv. I don't like stairs, 10 blown out knees in 5-6 years has got me wary of any high impact even though the majority of them have been on flat. I'm so stuck I think I'm becoming stagnant. I've got my go-to's, I do ok in games of SKATE but learning new tricks is tough for me. I'm the most comfortable on manny pads and ledges but I'll always go for a fs board. I'm starting to get self conscious about how many I do. I'm in love with mini ramp skating but I haven't ever skated one. I want to find a super mellow 3 ft to just get started on because I tried dropping in years ago and slammed pretty hard and it shook me up.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6049 on: July 12, 2015, 08:27:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

I'm weird like you too man, I am way more comfortable doing a pop shuv-it out of a manual rather than just a straight pop shuv. I don't like stairs, 10 blown out knees in 5-6 years has got me wary of any high impact even though the majority of them have been on flat. I'm so stuck I think I'm becoming stagnant. I've got my go-to's, I do ok in games of SKATE but learning new tricks is tough for me. I'm the most comfortable on manny pads and ledges but I'll always go for a fs board. I'm starting to get self conscious about how many I do. I'm in love with mini ramp skating but I haven't ever skated one. I want to find a super mellow 3 ft to just get started on because I tried dropping in years ago and slammed pretty hard and it shook me up.
word i really want front boards hell yeah man

Tay

« Reply #6050 on: July 12, 2015, 08:48:32 PM »
You and Rusty are buddies, you guys need to hug it out.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #6051 on: July 13, 2015, 01:44:41 PM »
hell yah! skate pals!

William Jefferson Clinton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -228
« Reply #6052 on: July 15, 2015, 09:58:27 PM »
I wish I never enlisted in the Marines.  Fleet Marine.lifefucking sucks an d I still have 2 1/2 years left on my contract.   I wish I di.dn't listen to all the BS the recruiters fed me.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 11:09:25 PM by William Jefferson Clinton »

straight

« Reply #6053 on: July 18, 2015, 04:18:53 PM »
Don't have anyone to tell this to so I'll leave this here. I've been heavily drinking for a long time now. And today I'm 14 days sober. I feel great. I've been drinking every day for almost ten years with taking one day or two days off at the most. Two weeks ago I was drinking four beers and and a pint of rum every day. I am a functional alocholic and haven't missed a day of work in three years with exception of vacation or dentist appt etc. Every day I would et off work and take four shots on my drive home. Then make excuses to my wife and find reasons I leave the house and find more booze. She has caught me several times and always had suspicions but alcoholics are good at keeping secrets. For the first couple days I had terrible shakes an sweats. And today the cravings are no longer there (for now). Just had to get this off my chest.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6054 on: July 18, 2015, 04:22:40 PM »
Don't have anyone to tell this to so I'll leave this here. I've been heavily drinking for a long time now. And today I'm 14 days sober. I feel great. I've been drinking every day for almost ten years with taking one day or two days off at the most. Two weeks ago I was drinking four beers and and a pint of rum every day. I am a functional alocholic and haven't missed a day of work in three years with exception of vacation or dentist appt etc. Every day I would et off work and take four shots on my drive home. Then make excuses to my wife and find reasons I leave the house and find more booze. She has caught me several times and always had suspicions but alcoholics are good at keeping secrets. For the first couple days I had terrible shakes an sweats. And today the cravings are no longer there (for now). Just had to get this off my chest.
Yee man! good on ya, good way to enter pal status  8)

Watt

• Rep: 0
« Reply #6055 on: July 20, 2015, 02:16:04 PM »

Good job, my dude! I was pretty much where you were until I quit two months ago. I've lost 20 pounds without any significant change in my diet and my energy levels are quite a bit better. You'll save a ton of money, too. It's tough, though. The underlying issues are there, and you'll have to deal with them. Good luck, it's worth it!

dillanharp

« Reply #6056 on: July 20, 2015, 04:39:03 PM »
I wish I never enlisted in the Marines.  Fleet Marine.lifefucking sucks an d I still have 2 1/2 years left on my contract.   I wish I di.dn't listen to all the BS the recruiters fed me.
Fuuuuck, I wish I had never gotten out of the Army. I can't even reenlist now if I wanted to...

Keep it up. I'm still drinking daily, feeling like shit, wishing I was where you are.

straight

« Reply #6057 on: July 20, 2015, 08:57:07 PM »
^^^thanks. Every day i would wake up and take a shower and the first thing if tell myself is "today's the day. I'm not gonna drink today." Then by lunch time I would already plan the rest of my day on when If drink next. Think "what's one more day? I'll start tomorrow." But recently I couldn't stand to look myself in the mirror. My face was puffy and red all over. My vanity is really what started this sobriety. Honestly I dint wanna be a lifer. I want to be able to drink responsibly but that test is later. I felt like everyone around me knew of my problem and that my red face was a badge of shame. I was also afraid to quit because alcohol withdrawal can be very dangerous. Nalid-you just have to want it. Only you can do it. My advice: you have to have a goal. For me- I just want to be healthy and in good shape. My relationship with my wife is already improved. I could go on but I'll stop now. Also, I've been lurking soberrecovery.com. It's slap for addicts.. I haven't signed up yet but lurking has helped a lot.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #6058 on: July 20, 2015, 11:09:56 PM »
I don't think I'm capable of self-sufficiency.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Watt

• Rep: 0
« Reply #6059 on: July 21, 2015, 08:46:02 AM »
I don't think I'm capable of self-sufficiency.

What are the things that scare you the most? Bring them upon yourself. You're going to be an old man and then you'll experience feelings of regret and then you'll die. There isn't a whole lot at stake here, man.