Author Topic: Terry Kennedy of baker  (Read 765032 times)

dannyprovolone

Re: Terry Kennedy of baker
« Reply #3450 on: January 17, 2020, 06:32:51 PM »
mans talking all this cop shit fuck outta here

long live TK & shalom 📐📐📐

BacksideWallride

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #3451 on: January 17, 2020, 06:42:33 PM »

Actually this got me intrigued are you all for real you can be arrested for IG threats? State to state or what? Thats insane, death threats get thrown around all over all social media

Rick_Kane

« Reply #3452 on: January 17, 2020, 06:42:52 PM »
Where's all the virtue signaling in the J Casanova thread? Does nobody care about his mental health?

Kylo Send

« Reply #3453 on: January 17, 2020, 06:58:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm not gonna bite my tongue on this shit...

ALL OF YOU (almost) have been having fun at his expense for almost 2 years. He was threatening to kill his wife back then as well...

And you all would say "Oh, Terry, you crazy" and then make and sell stickers basically mocking him (Sorry Seymour, thats how I saw it don't give a fuck if you or anyone else agrees)

Maybe the guilt of this fact got you all now saying "Oh shit call the cops, call his friends"?
[close]

I agree with you a little bit but he didn't post the 🚦 on her last year or the year before, it was always love back then. After 118 pages it's definitely something that's spiraled out of control, may I say hellride? There is no way the joking is going to stop, so it is what it is, he's putting it out there with no one stopping him, maybe he's trolling, maybe not. @doughnutfool I thought he's "the homie" he films him, ask him what's good.
[close]

I noted he green lit her back then... are you saying only because he's done it over time NOW we should be worried? Because even back then I was like goddamn... The gang shit too

You could be right but I just remember every post being "I love you sara1" so idk... nothing is going to happen tho...I hope...I'm concerned about something happening, that would suck.

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3454 on: January 17, 2020, 07:09:08 PM »
Where's all the virtue signaling in the J Casanova thread? Does nobody care about his mental health?

That dude is sane as fuck. He knows what he's doing and comfortable doing it. Just because his music sucks doesn't mean he's mentally ill.

Example:

satan

• Rep: 38
« Reply #3455 on: January 17, 2020, 07:20:06 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Actually this got me intrigued are you all for real you can be arrested for IG threats? State to state or what? Thats insane, death threats get thrown around all over all social media
The *story* I heard, and I have no reason to disbelieve it, was..
2 ppl on opposite coasts. 1 says when I see ya I'm gonna shank ya, and I'm gonna see you soon. 2nd person reports it, idk if it was to local PD or FBI. 1st person gets Feds knocking on the door, arrested, weekend in jail.. supposed it wasn't local PD who came knocking.
This was all thru IG messages, I assumed dm's. The 2 ppl didn't actually know each other and had never met tho they did have a mutual acquaintance.

Coldpizza

• Rep: 166
« Reply #3456 on: January 17, 2020, 08:51:56 PM »

ALL OF YOU (almost) have been having fun at his expense for almost 2 years. He was threatening to kill his wife back then as well...

And you all would say "Oh, Terry, you crazy" and then make and sell stickers basically mocking him (Sorry Seymour, thats how I saw it don't give a fuck if you or anyone else agrees)

Maybe the guilt of this fact got you all now saying "Oh shit call the cops, call his friends"?

Out of curiosity, with no malice, in the last 2 years what have you done in regards to this? And in the bigger picture where is the line with strangers/celebrities lives and your intervention?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Southernmost

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #3457 on: January 17, 2020, 09:33:26 PM »

Shalom 4 Life!

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #3458 on: January 17, 2020, 10:03:12 PM »

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3459 on: January 18, 2020, 02:21:03 AM »
shut the fuck up bs wallride
shalom

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3460 on: January 18, 2020, 02:54:48 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Out of curiosity, with no malice, in the last 2 years what have you done in regards to this? And in the bigger picture where is the line with strangers/celebrities lives and your intervention?

I've just watched. Even posted a few times. And I didn't intervene on shit because I don't know TK celebrity or not, nor can I do anything about what he does/says or how he's been laughed at for awhile now. Just found this new "concern" about him a lil weird since he's just been someone to poke at and make memes and jokes at his expense forever but now you all are pondering calling the cops.

Just observing but I guess I came out of the gate a little too strong because, as I said I have mental problems too. I take meds for psychological issues, which will probably become a meme because its all jokes around here

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #3461 on: January 18, 2020, 04:02:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I've just watched. Even posted a few times. And I didn't intervene on shit because I don't know TK celebrity or not, nor can I do anything about what he does/says or how he's been laughed at for awhile now. Just found this new "concern" about him a lil weird since he's just been someone to poke at and make memes and jokes at his expense forever but now you all are pondering calling the cops.

Just observing but I guess I came out of the gate a little too strong because, as I said I have mental problems too. I take meds for psychological issues, which will probably become a meme because its all jokes around here
What asshole would do that?

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1341
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #3462 on: January 18, 2020, 04:13:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I'm gonna get into the weeds a little bit here but I think this TK thread is a little more nuanced than you say it is. The shalom movement is an actual good thing to come out of it. Whether TK meant it that way or it was just something he said to bum out his enemies, it's turned into a positive in the community here and in the real world. For me, part of my appreciation is that, even though TK lost his good sponsors and seems to be struggling mentally, he's still out there skating. That's the struggle and I think it's very relatable. We wanna see the people we follow come up but it's hard not to poke fun when they blow it so publicly. Sometimes the jokes go too far and get mean but it's Slap and there's all kinds of voices on here. Whether the love for TK is ironic or legit or somewhere in between doesn't matter because it's real at this point. Nobody wants to see Terry or the people he loves get hurt.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Audrey II

• Rep: 14188
« Reply #3463 on: January 18, 2020, 05:47:11 AM »
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1432
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #3464 on: January 18, 2020, 05:53:24 AM »

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3465 on: January 18, 2020, 06:02:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
I'm gonna get into the weeds a little bit here but I think this TK thread is a little more nuanced than you say it is. The shalom movement is an actual good thing to come out of it. Whether TK meant it that way or it was just something he said to bum out his enemies, it's turned into a positive in the community here and in the real world. For me, part of my appreciation is that, even though TK lost his good sponsors and seems to be struggling mentally, he's still out there skating. That's the struggle and I think it's very relatable. We wanna see the people we follow come up but it's hard not to poke fun when they blow it so publicly. Sometimes the jokes go too far and get mean but it's Slap and there's all kinds of voices on here. Whether the love for TK is ironic or legit or somewhere in between doesn't matter because it's real at this point. Nobody wants to see Terry or the people he loves get hurt.

Why don't we leave it at this. Its sound. Sorry y'all, was having a bad day and green lit myself.

shalominator

• Rep: 22
« Reply #3466 on: January 18, 2020, 06:59:32 AM »

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #3467 on: January 18, 2020, 08:43:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Why don't we leave it at this. Its sound. Sorry y'all, was having a bad day and green lit myself.

You all had valid points. Discussing this and reaching an understanding was very shalom.

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 810
« Reply #3468 on: January 18, 2020, 11:37:26 AM »
Expand Quote
shut the fuck up bs wallride
shalom
[close]
If you ever do another run of stickers I'd like some more.
Shalom

Tommy G

• Rep: -12
« Reply #3469 on: January 18, 2020, 01:08:59 PM »

I can't believe I just found out about this series. Holy shit.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 686
  • Free Max B
« Reply #3470 on: January 18, 2020, 01:23:51 PM »
those beagle tapes are amazing. i dont remember ever seeing herman in vans, was he on emerica by the time the summer tour VHS came out? and evans switch fs flip was OD.

free max b
FREE MAX B

Tommy G

« Reply #3471 on: January 18, 2020, 01:25:26 PM »
That's what I was wondering. I know I saw that in TIS but these tapes are the shit.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3472 on: January 18, 2020, 01:27:25 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

It just started. And Herman says they calculate they can drop one a week for 25 years.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1307
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3473 on: January 18, 2020, 04:23:15 PM »
do you guys think his baker teammates exhausted all possible avenues of getting help or did they just give up at the first sign of trouble? Either way there’s nothing we can do from the outside. I’ve participated in the shalom thing and it definitely doesn’t help but it’s not doing any immediate damage than the comments on his own if posts are doing. Also there’s been some real bonding over shalom that transcended these boards so there’s at least that hint of positivity... shalom

Tommy G

« Reply #3474 on: January 18, 2020, 05:20:57 PM »
those beagle tapes are amazing. i dont remember ever seeing herman in vans, was he on emerica by the time the summer tour VHS came out? and evans switch fs flip was OD.

free max b

Can confirm that was the same clip with him wearing Vans

Stephens Lawyer

• Rep: 139
« Reply #3475 on: January 20, 2020, 07:34:25 AM »
the main thing I've taken away from this page is top hat gas station top hat gas station top hat gas station triangle triangle triangle

Southernmost

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #3476 on: January 20, 2020, 08:30:10 PM »
The Bunt rapid fire asked Spanly who his favorite teammate was. His answer was very Shalom.

swanronson

• Rep: -27
« Reply #3477 on: January 20, 2020, 08:43:40 PM »
do you guys think his baker teammates exhausted all possible avenues of getting help or did they just give up at the first sign of trouble? Either way there’s nothing we can do from the outside. I’ve participated in the shalom thing and it definitely doesn’t help but it’s not doing any immediate damage than the comments on his own if posts are doing. Also there’s been some real bonding over shalom that transcended these boards so there’s at least that hint of positivity... shalom

Its most likely been an issue for a long time. The baker crew are like family, tk has been there since the beginning.

WobbleHeadBob

• Rep: 80
« Reply #3478 on: January 21, 2020, 01:24:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

It just started. And Herman says they calculate they can drop one a week for 25 years.

is that what he meant? I thought he was saying they had 25 years worth of tapes to go through?
sick series either way

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #3479 on: January 21, 2020, 02:36:06 PM »
two black posts in a row on TK insta

9/11 was a national tragedy