Author Topic: longboarding  (Read 39198 times)

socalduballstar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -7
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: longboarding
« Reply #120 on: September 29, 2007, 05:32:21 PM »
woah bros, no need to start a controversy over here. this is real chill
[youtube=425,350]Sd39XDZOjhw[/youtube]

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 304
« Reply #121 on: September 29, 2007, 05:36:11 PM »
Look up Chicago Longboards, Kebbek, Never Summer, Longboardlarry, Rayne, Landyachtz, Bustin, Earthwing, ColdWar, Honey, Loaded or any of the other companies out there.  Arbor's a great company but...90% of skaters out there don't know that there's more to longboarding than Arbor and Sector 9.  No offense meant dude, they're quality boards...just saying there's so much more out there.

Oh and yeah, I do ride a 36" deck in the bowl.
I don't know, I don't think that any of those are going to improve the performance of my dog pulling me down the street.

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #122 on: September 29, 2007, 05:38:45 PM »
lol

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65427
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #123 on: September 29, 2007, 05:41:13 PM »
woah bros, no need to start a controversy over here. this is real chill
[youtube=425,350]Sd39XDZOjhw[/youtube]

oh god! whats next 311

chalmchalms

• Rep: 54
« Reply #124 on: September 29, 2007, 06:16:20 PM »

No pads, leather. gloves, stupid downhill boards...1080 hands down power slides.....100% Real Skateboarding.
In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol
carries two gallons of coke in the truck to remove
blood from the highway after a car accident.

MFS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #125 on: September 29, 2007, 06:18:12 PM »
fuck yeah, tent city. take that you bitch ass emoboarders

I Longboard!

• Rep: -1
« Reply #126 on: September 29, 2007, 06:35:59 PM »
Expand Quote
You guys have no idea how fun it is flying down a hill at 100km/h, knowing that if you crash, you die.
[close]

or scratch up your plaid shorts and hollister polo...........

Hollister Polo?...Ew.

Mooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
« Reply #127 on: September 29, 2007, 06:39:30 PM »
Yeah dude! Fuck Hollister!
Billabong and element footwear, woo! Braaaaah pass the energy drinks! EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • Dopeness
« Reply #128 on: September 29, 2007, 06:47:24 PM »

No pads, leather. gloves, stupid downhill boards...1080 hands down power slides.....100% Real Skateboarding.

hey alex, what are you up to these days?

damian

« Reply #129 on: September 29, 2007, 10:14:07 PM »
man, i was on the freeway the other day and a fucking rogue longboarder fucking raced past me. the speed limit was 65, and i was going about 70 so them sons-of-bitches had to be in 4th gear or something. anyways, the cop saw these reckless human porsches and fucking cheezed it. i don't  know man, i thought he was gonna get away, but then he realized he can't go up curbs or dodge car scraps and ate shit man. the human porsche was gonna need some body work. he got charged with a d.u.i.

velo

• Rep: -4
    • Velocity Skateboards avatar image
« Reply #130 on: September 29, 2007, 10:14:52 PM »
5 pages deep? so who's better the football or baseball jocks?

damian

« Reply #131 on: September 29, 2007, 10:17:37 PM »
sfahaha, he was racing in that classic longboarder stance with your legs much wider than you shoulder. he never has to worry about balls touching thigh action. have you ever seen a longboarder on a regular skateboard? stance is even more sfashahah.

I Longboard!

« Reply #132 on: September 29, 2007, 10:19:46 PM »
5 pages deep? Yeap, it's cause you fucktards can't figure out longboarding is another discipline of skateboarding!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 10:21:50 PM by I Longboard! »

I Longboard!

« Reply #133 on: September 29, 2007, 10:20:49 PM »
sfahaha, he was racing in that classic longboarder stance with your legs much wider than you shoulder. he never has to worry about balls touching thigh action. have you ever seen a longboarder on a regular skateboard? stance is even more sfashahah.

Why, in a non-discriminating skateboard world, it seems that longboarders ARE on a regular skateboard! That's just fascinating isn't it??

damian

« Reply #134 on: September 29, 2007, 10:23:10 PM »
sfaha, people don't naturally stand in the shitting position. how do you avoid losing items in the pockets of your cargo shorts?

MFS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #135 on: September 29, 2007, 10:23:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Why, in a non-discriminating skateboard world, it seems that longboarders ARE on a regular skateboard! That's just fascinating isn't it??

why are you here!

chalmchalms

• Rep: 54
« Reply #136 on: September 29, 2007, 10:29:41 PM »
stoked, I just discovered how to put someone on my "ignore" list....... takes care of that problem.
In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol
carries two gallons of coke in the truck to remove
blood from the highway after a car accident.

I Longboard!

« Reply #137 on: September 29, 2007, 10:31:27 PM »
sfaha, people don't naturally stand in the shitting position. how do you avoid losing items in the pockets of your cargo shorts?
Hahahaha. Naturally, people don't wear skin tight pants either!

I Longboard!

« Reply #138 on: September 29, 2007, 10:35:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

why are you here!

Because it's FUN laughing at your forum's close minded-ness about longboarding as a discipline in skateboarding! I have honestly NEVER bumped into such a close-minded group of people before! I mean, if we were talking about fruit-booting, yeah...I can definately see why you guys would laugh, but longboarding?? Man, chicks like their wood BIG! And shortboards...well...they just don't cut it!

I Longboard!

« Reply #139 on: September 29, 2007, 10:36:38 PM »
this is hilarious, now the longboarders are lurking the slap forums

well they can't use the "we don't give a shit what you think' argument. Obviously you do.
Hahaha. Who woulda thunk eh?  ;D :o

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #140 on: September 29, 2007, 10:37:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

why are you here!
[close]

Because it's FUN laughing at your forum's close minded-ness about longboarding as a discipline in skateboarding! I have honestly NEVER bumped into such a close-minded group of people before! I mean, if we were talking about fruit-booting, yeah...I can definately see why you guys would laugh, but longboarding?? Man, chicks like their wood BIG! And shortboards...well...they just don't cut it!

nope, these forums are chill, your a kook, get used to it

mikefork

« Reply #141 on: September 29, 2007, 10:38:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
making fun of someone because of the tightness of their pants is just as bad as hating someone because of their religion, sex, age, or skin color you know right? some longboreding hippy you are

I Longboard!

« Reply #142 on: September 29, 2007, 10:39:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Riiiiiiggggggghhht. Hence the hating on longboarders...
why are you here!
[close]

[close]

nope, these forums are chill, your a kook, get used to it

I Longboard!

« Reply #143 on: September 29, 2007, 10:42:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
making fun of someone because of the tightness of their pants is just as bad as hating someone because of their religion, sex, age, or skin color you know right? some longboreding hippy you are

Well, pssssht. Not my fault shortboarders wear skin tight pants.

PS: Your mod skills suck!  ;D

damian

« Reply #144 on: September 29, 2007, 10:45:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

why are you here!
[close]

sfa
i ride on a longboard because my dick is loooong and stand proud and wide;  i don't appreciate my illustrious balls touching my thighs. my i think you got it backwords sfahaha. overcompensation? like the god fearing babyweiners in those giant pickup trucks.

damian

« Reply #145 on: September 29, 2007, 10:46:44 PM »
and i still don't get where all discipline gets involved. i'm too reckless to be a human porsche?

mikefork

« Reply #146 on: September 29, 2007, 10:51:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

sfhahahahahahaha. making fun of my mod skills? what the fuck do you think this is, kindergarten?
shahahaha. i never said anything about longboarding "sucking/being lame/whatever", in fact i have one of those dinosaur jr. workshop longboards. longboarders though are the worst though. you can't get over the fact that people on here don't respect you. if you came on here trying to be a normal reasonable person instead of a crybaby, things would be different. yet you have to go and make fun of us "shortboarders" and our "skin tight pants". that is stereotyping, just how some regulars stereotyped all longboarders as being kooks. the reason why you keep getting shit is because you keep asking for it
p.s- i don't know what i just said and i don't care if it makes sense or not. suck it

MFS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #147 on: September 29, 2007, 11:03:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

you dun fucked up now! someone find out who this dipshit is and hack his shit!

stinee

• Rep: 0
« Reply #148 on: September 29, 2007, 11:23:27 PM »
I Longboard...what the hell did I say?  Stop freaking posting in here.  It's a waste of your time.  As I said, when you're still skating they're going to have dead end jobs and be getting fat in front of their TV's in their free time.  Give it up, I already tried being polite, even appologized for whatever negativity I left in my first few posts...they're just too cool for us.

Knockout Ned

• Rep: 27
« Reply #149 on: September 29, 2007, 11:27:08 PM »
[youtube=425,350]svjfXrCcxwY[/youtube]