Author Topic: longboarding  (Read 39195 times)

shutupbitch

Re: longboarding
« Reply #660 on: October 25, 2007, 02:45:45 PM »
Expand Quote
wouldn't want to be out SKILLED by a surfer...nevermind.
[close]

It's alright man.  Hell, you're the one who thinks it only takes a couple runs to be the best.  So don't worry about.  I'll beat you a couple times.  Then after a while...... you'll still get blown away!

"shake and bake baby"...

AND DON'T SLEEP ON THE MAGIK MAN... "know you see me, now you don't"

"eat my dust"

brent

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #661 on: October 25, 2007, 02:54:56 PM »
Expand Quote
why are you here? seriously answer this question.
[close]

I have.  Don't feel like doing it again.  If you can't understand why I'm here from what I've said, then it's over your head.  And YJ, that's an example of something being over another person's head.
you posted like 35 times in this thread and i really can't understand why. just explain to me one more time cuz i are dumb.
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Doxastic

• Rep: -1
« Reply #662 on: October 25, 2007, 03:17:14 PM »
you posted like 35 times in this thread and i really can't understand why. just explain to me one more time cuz i are dumb.

Ok, quick version: some people pissed me off.  Why?  Cuz some Kool Katz came in a longboarding thread and got hit by jock-asses for lik'n longboarding.  Plus, I love longboarding.  I love all skat'n (except slalom, I still don't get it but ain't about to rag on someone's good time).  And not think'n longboarding is skating can only come out of a kook's mouth.  So I'm here to have some fun with d'em kooks.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
« Reply #663 on: October 25, 2007, 03:21:28 PM »
if you love all skating, why are you talking shit about popsicles and trickboards and all that? is it not the same thing they're saying about you?
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

shutupbitch

« Reply #664 on: October 25, 2007, 03:25:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Ok, quick version: some people pissed me off.  Why?  Cuz some Kool Katz came in a longboarding thread and got hit by jock-asses for lik'n longboarding.  Plus, I love longboarding.  I love all skat'n (except slalom, I still don't get it but ain't about to rag on someone's good time).  And not think'n longboarding is skating can only come out of a kook's mouth.  So I'm here to have some fun with d'em kooks.

It's much funner when  you're having fun with kooks while waiting for a wave.

Young Jeezy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
  • AY!
    • youngjeezy.com avatar image
« Reply #665 on: October 25, 2007, 03:26:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

are you serious? i would figure this would be the kind of bitch that would give a longboarder the time of day. makes complete sense
JEEZY NEVER DIES

Young Jeezy

• SLAP Pal
  • AY!
« Reply #666 on: October 25, 2007, 03:28:21 PM »

oh yeah hxc bro! i wouldnt even use you to wipe my ass
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 03:33:36 PM by Young Jeezy »
JEEZY NEVER DIES

Doxastic

« Reply #667 on: October 25, 2007, 03:28:52 PM »
if you love all skating, why are you talking shit about popsicles and trickboards and all that? is it not the same thing they're saying about you?

Yup, and don't it sound stupid??

On another note.  Since this is a longboarding thread, I decided to post my NEW BOARD!!!!  The builder sent it out today, overnighted it, so that I can have it for a race through Manhattan this Saturday!!!!  Here's the pics:

I looooove that CF!  Plus all the other composites on this baby.... mmmMMmmMMmmm.  I don't care if it rains this Saturday.  I'll be rid'n my composite board and ceramic bearings no matter what!  Ain't this an awesome SKATEBOARD!

shutupbitch

« Reply #668 on: October 25, 2007, 03:31:26 PM »
"shake and bake"

Young Jeezy

• SLAP Pal
  • AY!
« Reply #669 on: October 25, 2007, 03:35:48 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

On another note.  Since this is a longboarding thread, I decided to post my NEW BOARD!!!!  The builder sent it out today, overnighted it, so that I can have it for a race through Manhattan this Saturday!!!!  Here's the pics:

I looooove that CF!  Plus all the other composites on this baby.... mmmMMmmMMmmm.  I don't care if it rains this Saturday.  I'll be rid'n my composite board and ceramic bearings no matter what!  Ain't this an awesome SKATEBOARD!

oh dude! were all so pissed you are posting pics of your longboard! and whats that? you called it a skateboard?!?!?!? that really bothers me! it seems you have achieved your goal!
JEEZY NEVER DIES

Doxastic

« Reply #670 on: October 25, 2007, 03:36:13 PM »

If your ass is as big as your mouth, you'd have to you shamu anyway.

shutupbitch

« Reply #671 on: October 25, 2007, 03:37:29 PM »
forgot the garden gloves?

Doxastic

« Reply #672 on: October 25, 2007, 03:38:38 PM »
oh dude! were all so pissed you are posting pics of your longboard! and whats that? you called it a skateboard?!?!?!? that really bothers me! it seems you have achieved your goal!

Nice.  I guess I can leave now.  HAHAHA..... where's some other pics?

Doxastic

« Reply #673 on: October 25, 2007, 03:40:02 PM »
forgot the garden gloves?

Can't play bass with gardening gloves.  But that would have been helpful.

Doxastic

« Reply #674 on: October 25, 2007, 03:40:44 PM »
i would figure this would be the kind of bitch that would give a longboarder the time of day. makes complete sense

Yeah.  Ain't she cute.

Young Jeezy

• SLAP Pal
  • AY!
« Reply #675 on: October 25, 2007, 03:42:59 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

If your ass is as big as your mouth, you'd have to you shamu anyway.

I KNEW YOU WERE regular!
JEEZY NEVER DIES

Doxastic

« Reply #676 on: October 25, 2007, 03:47:01 PM »

I KNEW YOU WERE regular!

Why?  Because bold letters make it so?  You make sense like a butcher makes bread...

Doxastic

« Reply #677 on: October 25, 2007, 04:28:04 PM »
why are you here? seriously answer this question.

I guess I should tell the truth..... I'm a post whore.  And I want to be a "Hero Member" so bad, just like Shutupbitch, YJ and..... the #1 kook on here..... what was his name..... MFS, or some shit.

shutupbitch

« Reply #678 on: October 25, 2007, 04:46:21 PM »
You need to get gone. you're a dork who posts pics of himself with bloody fingertips to show us how tough you are. You look like a bitchmade surfer that needs to get popped in your hard ass head so you can realize.

Doxastic

« Reply #679 on: October 25, 2007, 04:58:14 PM »
You need to get gone. you're a dork who posts pics of himself with bloody fingertips to show us how tough you are. You look like a bitchmade surfer that needs to get popped in your hard ass head so you can realize.

Hahaha.  YJ posted that for you all.  You guys are the ones hunt'n down my pics.  But you wanna pop someth'n, I live in Bushwick, Brooklyn.  I definitely ain't afraid of some big talk'n bitch on a 20mm hard wheels.  I watch my back every day, so I'll be look'n out for ya.  And I play hard when I'm on stage.  Someth'n a silly little tranny like yourself wouldn't understand. 

shutupbitch

« Reply #680 on: October 25, 2007, 05:10:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Hahaha.  YJ posted that for you all.  You guys are the ones hunt'n down my pics.  But you wanna pop someth'n, I live in Bushwick, Brooklyn.  I definitely ain't afraid of some big talk'n bitch on a 20mm hard wheels.  I watch my back every day, so I'll be look'n out for ya.  And I play hard when I'm on stage.  Someth'n a silly little tranny like yourself wouldn't understand. 

Ya, you PLAY hard. Most guys that can handle their own don't have to walk around like a scared bitch watching his own back. They just go about their lives w/ no fear. Scared little bitch.

Doxastic

« Reply #681 on: October 25, 2007, 05:14:31 PM »
Ya, you PLAY hard. Most guys that can handle their own don't have to walk around like a scared bitch watching his own back. They just go about their lives w/ no fear. Scared little bitch.

It ain't about being scared.  It's about knowing if someone is about to come outta nowhere.  Anyone will go down if you're caught off guard.  So you obviously don't know about Bushwick.  How's that quaint little suburban town of yours anyway?

shutupbitch

« Reply #682 on: October 25, 2007, 05:24:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It ain't about being scared.  It's about knowing if someone is about to come outta nowhere.  Anyone will go down if you're caught off guard.  So you obviously don't know about Bushwick.  How's that quaint little suburban town of yours anyway?

You mean the Valencia Gardens Projects? Or the Hayes Valley hood? The Tendernob aint so tender and loving either. You'd be a scared bitch there too.

shutupbitch

« Reply #683 on: October 25, 2007, 05:27:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

from the looks of your hard wood floor I'd say you have it rough allright.  ::) Excuse me... your moms floor.

Doxastic

« Reply #684 on: October 25, 2007, 05:40:00 PM »
You mean the Valencia Gardens Projects? Or the Hayes Valley hood? The Tendernob aint so tender and loving either. You'd be a scared bitch there too.

Seriously?  You just mentioned three different areas of SF that aren't next to each other.  So you're wealthy enough to have three different apartments in bad neighborhoods?  Not only that.  They're not that bad.  Valencia is in the Mission District.  What you afraid of there?  Artsy hispters or gay men?  And as for Hayes: http://www.hayesvalleyonline.com/.....  comeon....  And the Tenderloin has had it's issues from what I've heard.  But Tendernob is two blocks from antiquing in one direction and two blocks from fine dinning in the other.  Pshh...  May not be suburban Iowa, but it ain't no Bushwick.  Then again, living in a neighborhood where you gotta look out ain't noth'n to be proud of.  So I'll end this debate.

Doxastic

« Reply #685 on: October 25, 2007, 05:42:22 PM »
from the looks of your hard wood floor I'd say you have it rough allright.  ::) Excuse me... your moms floor.

Ha, yeah.  Almost.  Those aren't my pics.  I'm getting the same board as another guy off the 'fish.  Plus, did you read the part about how he's shipping it to me today???  How could I have taken pics on my mom's hardwood floors if the board is in a UPS plane right now?  Durr!

Maple Syrup

• Rep: -16
  • rhymenoceros
« Reply #686 on: October 25, 2007, 05:54:02 PM »
skateboarding is better than longboarding.

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #687 on: October 25, 2007, 06:04:48 PM »
i'd just like to point out your new board is stupid and ugly and I don't like it one bit

AGENT WD-40

• Rep: 0
« Reply #688 on: October 25, 2007, 06:06:51 PM »
Last time I checked, longboarding was skating...Maybe when you grow a set and actually decide to try skating on a longboard, then you can talk...But until then, go outside and try to land a kickflip 20 times in a row...Or watch this video, I think it describes a majority of the posters on this website.

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #689 on: October 25, 2007, 06:08:00 PM »
Some longboards are alright, but the ones without tails? you dont even have the option to ollie. Thats like a de-evolution right there.