Author Topic: BATB12  (Read 309985 times)

Spirit

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -20
  • Personal Text
Re: BATB12
« Reply #1500 on: September 02, 2021, 08:08:24 AM »

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 478
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #1501 on: September 02, 2021, 08:40:28 AM »
Who
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

marty mcfly

« Reply #1502 on: September 02, 2021, 09:14:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Dylan Jaeb too scared to leave the local park to play and get judged in BATB lmao. This guy thinks he can become pro with that mentality?
[close]

Kid’s 17 give him a break are you really peer pressuring him to going to the Berrics? Lmao
[close]

Going to the berrics : lame
refusing to go the berrics : lame

there is no way out it seems
[close]

Not going but then being too pussy to just admit the real reason is actually the lame aspect.

Just say, "Im not skating in it because..." Boom. If the reason is ..."because they didnt even ask before putting me in the bracket and I think that's wack" that's legit.

But that's not it. Ita because of ego and their whole YouTube star image they think they're better than everyone else.

John Hill hasn't stopped skating everyday all over at different places and posting YouTube videos of himself skating flat. But oooh The Berrics will destroy his delicate mindset. That's so fucking weak.

Berra shouldve replaced him with literal dudes off the street who clearly want it more than this type of ass clowns who is too full of themselves to even play a game of skate at the Berrics because their fragile egos may get dinged up a bit.
[close]

yes let’s have a press conference, the decision part 2 incoming.
Why acknowledge something wack like the berrics. I don’t get you guys, everyone hate on the berrics and the moment someone shows no interest in them they need to justify themself or whatever. It  seems you re projecting hard in your post man, those youtubers are living rent free in your head.
[close]

John Hill DID show major interest though... He wrote in a post he's actually PAY $10,000 to skate in it or something.

He basically begged to be included... and when he WAS eventually included all the sudden he wasn't "mentally there."

I guess he's scared to get skunked and ruin his brand. Kind of backfires because he lost my respect by not even bothering to show up.  It's actually kind of sad. Especially because he is good at flat. He could potentially win.

no

burm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
« Reply #1503 on: September 02, 2021, 09:21:01 AM »
take what small comfort there may be left
seize what you love and damn all the rest

drcroc

« Reply #1504 on: September 02, 2021, 12:55:20 PM »
Rumor is Aaron Kyro is also dropping out. So lame.

I guess these skatepark owners/YouTube stars like Berra, Shrock and Kyro (and Hill) all hate each other. There's no other explanation.

Think about it, if a local skater (pro or not) asked you to skate in his SKATE competition for YouTube video, would you do it?

What would be your deciding criteria for showing up or not? For me it wouldn't be that serious. My criteria would literally be...

1. "Have I been skating enough to land 5-10 different tricks should I win the rock/paper/scissors? And

2. "Has this guy who is inviting me to his game of SKATE done something to betray or publicly embarrass me which has made in, in turn, actually despise him on some level?"

or I guess in the case of Braille/Revive/Progress Daily...

3. "How is showing up to this event going to affect my already pre-established brand/image/business? If I lose will this affect sales?"

Sizzla

• Rep: 223
  • I luv I jah
« Reply #1505 on: September 02, 2021, 01:02:32 PM »
Sizzla nah kno why I&I still a giff mind to dem berrics. Zimmi, Berra him ah pivot dem Berrics tah be a synonym tah braille an ah dem revive claffys. Zimmi all dem cariuma shoes an dey bryte green rails. Berrics ah nah post no new wkndtage nah more, so Sizzla nah mind ova dem nah longa
I an I haff nah white god

TheDingus

« Reply #1506 on: September 02, 2021, 01:08:11 PM »
I wish there would just be a mass exodus of everyone on the bracket. Leave Berrics in the cold with no event at all. Steve berriuma is cashing those berriuma checks and skategoat is having a movie made about his life while all these people in batb are just the foreground for huge berriuma ads whether they wear the shoes or not.

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #1507 on: September 02, 2021, 03:05:19 PM »
When is this gonna end? There must be at least 25 weeks left of battles to get through. Maybe by next summer?

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #1508 on: September 02, 2021, 04:50:34 PM »
did not know about the 10k thing

StillTryin

• Rep: 41
« Reply #1509 on: September 02, 2021, 05:39:21 PM »
Pretty sure John Hill made a video many weeks ago saying he wasn't gonna go anyway so that's hardly news.

Also, can't imagine Kyro ghosting a fellow scientology joint unless he's looking for a floggin' back at the church the Sunday after.

Wonder what kind of flat ground game Spencer Barton can muster up for BATB. Hasn't posted a video in almost a year too.

Lord Viper Scorpion

« Reply #1510 on: September 02, 2021, 05:58:13 PM »
is this over yet

HiResDes

• Rep: -39
« Reply #1511 on: September 02, 2021, 08:33:26 PM »
When is this gonna end? There must be at least 25 weeks left of battles to get through. Maybe by next summer?

Why is the pace so slow I don't understand film all of this shit ahead of the time and release them more steadily.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1146
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1512 on: September 02, 2021, 08:37:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Why is the pace so slow I don't understand film all of this shit ahead of the time and release them more steadily.

They’ll still be trying to finish up this one during batb13.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1261
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1513 on: September 02, 2021, 10:27:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
:)

[close]

the fact that some of you internet social media fuckers support this kook makes my blood boil. probably the most punchable face i've seen in a minute. the audacity for this mango wannabe reject keyboard warrior calling himself "gifted hater" and all these social media kooks eating it up.

[close]
oh my god shut up
[close]

make me you kook fuck.
okay watch this

drcroc

« Reply #1514 on: September 03, 2021, 10:03:09 AM »
Pretty sure John Hill made a video many weeks ago saying he wasn't gonna go anyway so that's hardly news.

Also, can't imagine Kyro ghosting a fellow scientology joint unless he's looking for a floggin' back at the church the Sunday after.

Wonder what kind of flat ground game Spencer Barton can muster up for BATB. Hasn't posted a video in almost a year too.

There's a comment on a video about this where someone claims Kyro isn't going. It sounded legit.

Also Berra mentioned the brackets may change again so...

Xen

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1018
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #1515 on: September 03, 2021, 05:42:28 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

There's a comment on a video about this where someone claims Kyro isn't going. It sounded legit.

The Bracket/Berra video confirms Kyro is out (watching him suck eggs and get mopped would be bad for him and his brand's image)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 07:08:24 PM by Xen »

drcroc

« Reply #1516 on: September 03, 2021, 09:10:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

The Bracket/Berra video confirms Kyro is out (watching him suck eggs and get mopped would be bad for him and his brand's image)

Like 4 or 5 years ago when he was filming all those Braille tutorial videos he was pretty good at flat. Not too sure about switch though.

Obviously in your mid to late 30s you cant really pop anymore so it's a wrap. I can see why someone would not show up based solely on that.

But also... Joslin won and he didn't really pop... He just scooped tricks.

I actually didn't like when Joslin won at first but over time I've come to appreciate the fact he could do so many tricks in both stances so methodically. They all looked uniform to one another the way he forms the tricks.

Sharky

• Rep: -39
« Reply #1517 on: September 04, 2021, 08:38:22 AM »

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 985
« Reply #1518 on: September 04, 2021, 09:34:38 AM »
When are they doing games that aren’t skatepark kids

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #1519 on: September 04, 2021, 09:44:37 AM »
SPOILER WARNING:

You could just tell that the dude in black was gonna lose from the get go on how bad he was landing his tricks and how sketchy and shakey his style was. A lot of the tricks he landed on defense looked like he landed it on accident.
The dude in white skates for primitive right? Isn’t there some sort of fine print stipulation in primitive contracts that require all their skaters have to at least have a somewhat decent flatground game otherwise their contract is voided?
But yeah the dude in white was looking pretty solid, wouldn’t be surprised if he goes far. Definitely looks more solid and comfortable on his board than most of the other joes and influencers who have skated so far.

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #1520 on: September 04, 2021, 09:54:29 AM »
Seems like a bad omen to wear a hat big L on it.

Or maybe he was trying to subliminally psych out Hixson?

Red Eyed Swimmer

• Rep: 2
« Reply #1521 on: September 04, 2021, 12:37:39 PM »
the way the announcer wears his hat really bothers me

dustyassrocketswitchv

• Rep: -137
« Reply #1522 on: September 04, 2021, 12:48:50 PM »
that kyonoske guy is growin on me... does anyone else sense a resurgence in Lakai popularity? fuckin telfords man, somehow they lookin aight
big texas cummer

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1181
  • old and in the way
« Reply #1523 on: September 04, 2021, 01:55:11 PM »
I kind of liked this match. Kyonosuke has such a good style.

Shiro417gunpla

• Rep: 13
« Reply #1524 on: September 04, 2021, 06:55:21 PM »
that kyonoske guy is growin on me... does anyone else sense a resurgence in Lakai popularity? fuckin telfords man, somehow they lookin aight

Facts it's the core dunk alt but sicker needs a low for sure
corduroy emerica ridgemonts

HaveFunSkateboarding

• Rep: 20
« Reply #1525 on: September 04, 2021, 07:13:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Facts it's the core dunk alt but sicker needs a low for sure

The low is on its way. But I was getting this vibe too. Having a “hot new up and comer” on Primitive wearing Lakai’s is a good thing for them. So is Dilo wearing Lakai’s now. The more non-Crail skaters being hooked up with Lakai the better it is for the company.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 392
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1526 on: September 04, 2021, 09:22:13 PM »
THey should try putting non-Crail people on the team then too.

kilgoret

• Rep: -35
« Reply #1527 on: September 04, 2021, 10:49:21 PM »
That announcer kid is a major kook.

goingapelikenigo

• Rep: 89
  • please don't be a hero
« Reply #1528 on: September 04, 2021, 11:53:12 PM »

saw john dilo rock them, looking so good.

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 445
« Reply #1529 on: September 05, 2021, 12:06:26 AM »
I kind of liked this match. Kyonosuke has such a good style.

Yep, decent game.