Author Topic: What was the last video game you played?  (Read 565877 times)

Yu Dum

Re: What was the last video game you played?
« Reply #3900 on: April 16, 2020, 09:59:12 AM »
Yeah, tried Skyrim again last night. I'm enjoying the similarities to Fallout and all that (thanks bethesda), but it's really not doing it for me in terms of being immersed in the environment and characters.

I'm definitely going to cop DOOM Eternal tonight, though. DOOM 2016 was so much fun.

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
  • HANNIBAL!!
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3901 on: April 16, 2020, 04:57:24 PM »
Yeah, tried Skyrim again last night. I'm enjoying the similarities to Fallout and all that (thanks bethesda), but it's really not doing it for me in terms of being immersed in the environment and characters.

I've played through skyrim twice and don't think I remember any of the characters or map.
I'm with you there.

DannyDee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #3902 on: April 16, 2020, 05:56:30 PM »
I'm not a huge gamer, but with the current abundance of free time and Playstation Store having a huge sale I added Spider-Man, Uncharted: Lost Legacy and NBA 2K20, for pretty much the combined price of a current new game. Right now playing Lost Legacy.

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #3903 on: April 17, 2020, 12:30:46 AM »
Yeah, the free games (PSN+ trial and Play at Home) on PS4 are super good right now. In the last 2 weeks I've gotten:

- Shadow of the Colossus
- Uncharted 4
- Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection
- Journey

I just got my PS4 a few months ago and debating whether I should also buy GTA V and Horizon Zero Dawn while they're on sale. I just wouldn't have the hard drive space to download them now. I played the first 2 Uncharted games on PS3 and I know those games I'll probably only want to play through once so I can delete them after, to free up some space.

I'm currently playing through RDR2 from the beginning since I had to reformat my PS4 and lost all my saves. And still playing some Dragon Ball FighterZ which is such an excellent game, I'm consistently wowed by little design details in it.

I want to buy FFVII but I'll wait until it's discounted like 2 years from now before I buy it.

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1964
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #3904 on: April 17, 2020, 12:59:45 AM »
Yeah, the free games (PSN+ trial and Play at Home) on PS4 are super good right now. In the last 2 weeks I've gotten:

- Shadow of the Colossus
- Uncharted 4
- Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection
- Journey

I just got my PS4 a few months ago and debating whether I should also buy GTA V and Horizon Zero Dawn while they're on sale. I just wouldn't have the hard drive space to download them now. I played the first 2 Uncharted games on PS3 and I know those games I'll probably only want to play through once so I can delete them after, to free up some space.

I'm currently playing through RDR2 from the beginning since I had to reformat my PS4 and lost all my saves. And still playing some Dragon Ball FighterZ which is such an excellent game, I'm consistently wowed by little design details in it.

I want to buy FFVII but I'll wait until it's discounted like 2 years from now before I buy it.

I regret not beating both games back when I had my PS3.

Briefly considered getting a used PS4 to play FF7 but I can't justify the price tag at the moment. Considered jailbreaking to get games but I can't be arsed to do it at the moment.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

JudoOrigami

• Rep: -90
« Reply #3905 on: April 17, 2020, 01:06:48 AM »
From what I've seen/heard about the ff7 remake so far I don't think its worth getting a ps4 specifically to play it. I'm waiting til my brother is done with it then borrowing his

drunk guy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #3906 on: April 17, 2020, 05:01:59 PM »
Been on fire emblem 3 houses, good quarantine game

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #3907 on: April 17, 2020, 10:54:16 PM »
Devolver has a sale on steam so I bought Katana Zero. Two missions in, feels like a sidescrolling version of Hotline Miami. Not bad!

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #3908 on: April 18, 2020, 12:18:42 AM »
Devolver has a sale on steam so I bought Katana Zero. Two missions in, feels like a sidescrolling version of Hotline Miami. Not bad!

That game is so much fun. I loved it.

Yu Dum

« Reply #3909 on: April 18, 2020, 06:37:20 AM »
Bought DOOM Eternal yesterday. That shit is so intense. Just throws you into the action immediately without much explanation. I’m sure I’ll love it after I play it more.

fakie nollie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1072
« Reply #3910 on: April 18, 2020, 11:33:21 AM »
Fuck World 8 in Super Mario Bro's 3.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #3911 on: April 19, 2020, 06:10:17 PM »
Bought DOOM Eternal yesterday. That shit is so intense. Just throws you into the action immediately without much explanation. I’m sure I’ll love it after I play it more.

Done with Doom. It was fun.

Dude, I played Prey (2017) and it fucking glorious.

Yu Dum

« Reply #3912 on: April 20, 2020, 07:44:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Prey is one of the best games I've ever played. I really need to finish it. Can't believe it flew below the radar for most people since it's a Bethesda game with very few bugs and glitches that Bethesda are so well known for.

JudoOrigami

« Reply #3913 on: April 20, 2020, 11:08:22 AM »
started a new file in final fantasy 5 where i was gonna try to beat the game with 4 white mages but realized thats a complete waste of my fuckin life so stopped after an hour

Fat Tire

• Rep: -18
  • "Do A Kickflip!" Hahaha...
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3914 on: April 20, 2020, 11:20:26 AM »
Playing MGS3 again right now, the first game I played that made me realize videogames could be more than Halo or Call of Duty.

JudoOrigami

« Reply #3915 on: April 20, 2020, 11:54:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Prey is one of the best games I've ever played. I really need to finish it. Can't believe it flew below the radar for most people since it's a Bethesda game with very few bugs and glitches that Bethesda are so well known for.

Bethesdas horrible coding is the only reason i played skyrim if i couldnt ride that damb horse up the mountain i would have stopped playing after an hour

Yu Dum

« Reply #3916 on: April 20, 2020, 12:43:20 PM »
I've been in this thread so much lately that I feel like I'm being redundant, but I decided to pick up RE7 again on a higher difficulty. Just Standard mode, but it's definitely more of a challenge this time around. Different aspects of the
"boss" battles that weren't present in Assisted. Might never play Madhouse mode because I'm not that brave, but still having fun.

I'm gonna start playing DOOM Eternal tomorrow. Hopefully it'll start making more sense when I get past the opening sequences because at this point it just feels like gratuitous, directionless violence. No point or real story.

Carrolls Chesthairs

• SLAP Pal
  • HANNIBAL!!
« Reply #3917 on: April 20, 2020, 07:40:06 PM »
I've been in this thread so much lately

I've been trying to rotate through every smash ultimate character and achieve a specific GSP.

Keep posting what you're playing!

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
« Reply #3918 on: April 20, 2020, 07:52:43 PM »
Expand Quote
I've been in this thread so much lately
[close]

I've been trying to rotate through every smash ultimate character and achieve a specific GSP.

Keep posting what you're playing!

This thread and the Netflix one are keeping me quite busy during this pandemic ..

Played GT Sport and street fighter alpha 3 for the last few days , I’ve got marvel vs capcom 2 on the ps3 for later this week

Hmmmm Nice Bike

« Reply #3919 on: April 20, 2020, 08:02:59 PM »
Me and my girlfriend were playing COD World At War, it's better on veteran difficulty since it requires actual teamwork rather than how on normal mode you're basically a super soldier. There's always rumors of a remaster, hopefully someday it'll happen.

Besides that, I was hoping someone here could recommend a good online co-op game for us.

drunk guy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #3920 on: April 20, 2020, 08:32:41 PM »
started a new file in final fantasy 5 where i was gonna try to beat the game with 4 white mages but realized thats a complete waste of my fuckin life so stopped after an hour
this is insane

JudoOrigami

« Reply #3921 on: April 21, 2020, 12:47:55 AM »
buddy im fucked in the head and a certified psychopath that isnt even scratching the surface

JudoOrigami

« Reply #3922 on: April 21, 2020, 12:49:57 AM »
4 white mages is pretty damn doable in my opinion once you get holy and some decent ranged weapons that shit is free. would just take like 200 hours or something

weon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #3923 on: April 21, 2020, 01:04:44 AM »
Finally finished Hollow Knight. Miss it already.

Gonna try Celeste cause it’s on sale

Got Megaman X Collection 2 as well

When I was a youngin I got my PSOne stolen with memory card and Megaman X6 disc included. It was devastating. It’ll be nice to be able to play through that again.
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

JudoOrigami

« Reply #3924 on: April 21, 2020, 01:19:30 AM »

When I was a youngin I got my PSOne stolen with memory card and Megaman X6 disc included. It was devastating. It’ll be nice to be able to play through that again.

I could almost cry reading this that must have been so fucking horrible

Yu Dum

« Reply #3925 on: April 21, 2020, 08:33:48 AM »
Okay, so DOOM Eternal is turning out to be better than expected. I guess I was just thrown off with how quickly they throw you into the heart of action without much of a buildup to it.
I’m looking forward to getting further into it.

Hyliannightmare

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -199
« Reply #3926 on: April 21, 2020, 11:16:46 AM »
Just finished Breaty of the Wild
May finally get kingdom hearts 3

shucknjive

• Rep: -39
« Reply #3927 on: April 22, 2020, 11:49:07 AM »
mArLeY

Hmmmm Nice Bike

« Reply #3928 on: April 22, 2020, 02:30:33 PM »
Why are people still buying Fallout 76? Hasn't enough gone wrong with that game yet to convince people it's just not worth it?

Carrolls Chesthairs

• SLAP Pal
  • HANNIBAL!!
« Reply #3929 on: April 22, 2020, 07:29:16 PM »
incoming gamestop order with:
little big planet 2
dark souls
fallout 3
fallout new vegas