Author Topic: Has the attitude towards females being known as groupies really changed?  (Read 25644 times)

Rollininpretty

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -36

Expand Quote

Woman are people.

Sex work is a choice

No one looks to be dehumanized

Nothing justifies abuse or exploitation

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It is illegal using someone for those purposes

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The sex industry is proven to rely heavily on trafficking and exploitation

It promotes violence against woman!

Prostitution is violent

This caters and promotes male sexual entitlement

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I feel my body was used in a way that is not acceptable

Expand Quote
is this the "change to support females" thread?
I'm so confused rn
[close]
[close]
is that supposed to be your body with Manny's hands on it?
otherwise i don't understand what you speak of.
[close]
[close]
prostitution isn't entitlement. entitlement is free pussy, if you have to pay for somethign it's the opposite of entitlement.
with that asides, what in the wide world of sports does sex industry have to do with skateboarding? you are talking a bunch of bollocks, Nancy.
[close]
[close]
it's also illegal for women to prostitute themselves and use their own bodies for that. but none of that is relevant to skateboarding, ya big dummy!
[close]
[close]
you're messing up the rotation putting the quotes at the top. anyways, if sex work is a choice not a crime, going to see a prostitute is also a choice. it's keeping that whore employed. you can't promote sex work as viable and in the saame breath, condemn the men who facilitate the making of a living through sex work, nawmean?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 07:35:47 AM by Rollininpretty »

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
What is the point of this thread?

Rollininpretty

What is the point of this thread?

Sexualization of woman on the media and the abuse that goes along with it.
This would includes objectifying a females body

lady fanny

• Rep: -52
Lady Fanny from Omaha

Squidbeeksmuth

• Rep: -297
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
As long as woman exist there will always be groupies. A guy being popular in music, skating, youtube or any damn thing on the planet there will always be a group of woman following you that wanna ride your wang.
"get fucked, racist red pill incel scum" - Nice lil outrage bro, 4 more years

Rollininpretty

As long as woman exist there will always be groupies. A guy being popular in music, skating, youtube or any damn thing on the planet there will always be a group of woman following you that wanna ride your wang.

There is a misunderstanding that any woman would want to be someone’s groupie. Just because a girl may like the way you skate doesn’t mean she is your groupie.
Many other skaters assume based upon how we look that we are a groupie. No female likes being called a hoe. We are not asking for it or want to be treated this way. Most of us are just skating and looking to skate and that’s it
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 02:26:16 PM by Rollininpretty »

Squidbeeksmuth

• Rep: -297
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Expand Quote
[close]

There is a misunderstanding that any woman would want to be someone’s groupie. Just because a girl may like the way you skate doesn’t mean she is your groupie.
Many other skaters assume based upon how we look that we are a groupie. No female likes being called a hoe. We are not asking for it or want to be treated this way. Most of us are just skating and looking to skate and that’s it

I wouldn't call any woman who actually skates a groupie, I didnt even read any of this thread I seen the title and posted my shit. People may assume groupie because woman climb the popularity ladder in the industry 10 times faster. A woman who can kickflip is automatically partying and kicking it with Shane O'Neill. Probably something like that
"get fucked, racist red pill incel scum" - Nice lil outrage bro, 4 more years

Youoverthere

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
Wondering how op feels about the  doja cat berry video? Still haven’t seen it.

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

SHARPSHOOTER

• Rep: -287
  • Bret Hart
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Wondering how op feels about the  doja cat berry video? Still haven’t seen it.
She won’t comment on it because it goes against her narrative. The video objectifies women, degraded them and even goes as far to throw shit at men which fuels the “man vs woman” fight. That video or themes don’t bother me it’s just funny to see them be so hypocritical .

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75

something tells me she isnt really trying :(

Kylo Send

DaBaby is a musician/celebrity...he has groupies. Skaters do not...Skaters wish they had groupies like DaBaby, so they just call whoever a groupie which is a dick move. Women who are attracted to skaters are not groupies lol, that's arrogant as fuck for a man to think that. You ain't DaBaby homie!

Edit to add: There's definitely male groupies like a mother fucker.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 05:51:56 PM by Kylo Send »

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 736
the word you're looking for is "pro ho" and the fact you didn't know that should answer your question.

MusclesMarinara

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
the word you're looking for is "pro ho" and the fact you didn't know that should answer your question.

In all honesty does that term even really apply here? I'd hardly consider any of those skaters on Fortune actual pros. Anyone know if in LPQs FA venmo thread if they've sent this girl any cash?
Alex Olson never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

Rollininpretty

DaBaby is a musician/celebrity...he has groupies. Skaters do not...Skaters wish they had groupies like DaBaby, so they just call whoever a groupie which is a dick move. Women who are attracted to skaters are not groupies lol, that's arrogant as fuck for a man to think that. You ain't DaBaby homie!

If a male skater gives me a board I consider it a friendly gesture. I don’t expect to there to be my picture all over the internet saying I’m a groupie at the park. This is not the type of support I’m looking for. Especially if they go and tell their abusive friends I’m easy and will do anything.

Kylo Send

Expand Quote

[close]

If a male skater gives me a board I consider it a friendly gesture. I don’t expect to there to be my picture all over the internet saying I’m a groupie at the park. This is not the type of support I’m looking for. Especially if they go and tell their abusive friends I’m easy and will do anything.

Somebody gave you a board, then other skaters started harassing you online? That sounds really wack and immature, can you skate somewhere else? That scene sounds like a bunch of clowns. If they do that, then they probably do a bunch more dumb shit.

Rollininpretty

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Somebody gave you a board, then other skaters started harassing you online? That sounds really wack and immature, can you skate somewhere else? That scene sounds like a bunch of clowns. If they do that, then they probably do a bunch more dumb shit.

Yes

Dirtyrag

• Rep: -2
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Shoutout to those promoted sexualized images of woman and taking part in prostitution in secrecy  :-*

Dirtyrag

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

No one should be slut shamed and abused because someone else sexualized their image on the media 🍑 💦

iNeverSkated

• Rep: 36
  • is this right?
Why is this broad posting from two accounts? What is fortune skateboards? Who the fuck cares about them besides this girl with two much time on her hands? Where is this thread going? When will it end? How the fuck can two people reply the same way and not be the same person?

Excellent questions. This whole thread is very confusing and just a little bit of clarity would help. OP's use of two accounts to incorrectly use the quote function just so she can have a conversation with herself may be the weirdest thing.

Kylo Send

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yes

Do you have Skate Like a Girl in your area? Skate with them...If you don't hit them up on IG or their website and get something going in your area. They do lots of rad stuff!

Dirtyrag

Expand Quote
Why is this broad posting from two accounts? What is fortune skateboards? Who the fuck cares about them besides this girl with two much time on her hands? Where is this thread going? When will it end? How the fuck can two people reply the same way and not be the same person?
[close]

Excellent questions. This whole thread is very confusing and just a little bit of clarity would help. OP's use of two accounts to incorrectly use the quote function just so she can have a conversation with herself may be the weirdest thing.

A company from New York. They have not been around a long time. Manny Santiago I think is also part of it.

Dr Dew

I feel like this thread is the most advertising Fortune skateboards will ever get.

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -139
Hey Prettiest more importantly Mess,

I know for a fact on here and most likely in New York the reason "men" or "women" treat you poorly is because you're a bumbling narcissistic moron.

Dirtyrag

I feel like this thread is the most advertising Fortune skateboards will ever get.

I think we should all be aware of the negative effects of social media. The gang violence and crime that can be committed behind a screen. This stuff is extremely impossible to prove to anyone

lady fanny

Expand Quote
[close]

I think we should all be aware of the negative effects of social media. The gang violence and crime that can be committed behind a screen. This stuff is extremely impossible to prove to anyone
if only there was a way to take a picture of the screen.
Lady Fanny from Omaha

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
Going in circles here. Dirtyrag/Rollininpretty, so what's the endgame for you, to keep shitting on Fortune? I don't think people are buying those boards anyway. In your perfect world, what's the next goal regarding this?

Dr Dew

Expand Quote
[close]

I'm pretty sure everyone's already aware of the negative effects of social media. this thread affected my thoughts on that 0%.

fuck abusers, post screenshots if you have them. if not maybe focus thread and account? or not. it just doesn't seem like you really have a coherent message to share with us

Dirtyrag

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I'm pretty sure everyone's already aware of the negative effects of social media. this thread affected my thoughts on that 0%.

fuck abusers, post screenshots if you have them. if not maybe focus thread and account? or not. it just doesn't seem like you really have a coherent message to share with us

There’s some on page 5

Dirtyrag

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Just being told to do things behind a screen would be what it is.

lady fanny

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Just being told to do things behind a screen would be what it is.
wat?
Lady Fanny from Omaha