Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744709 times)

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
Re: real confessions
« Reply #8340 on: May 21, 2019, 06:47:45 PM »
Expand Quote
I cry a lot. Like a lot, a lot. To the point of it being an impairment sometimes. I can't control them emos. Meditating helps though.
[close]
Opposite problem for me, haven’t had a cry in 15+ years. Would like to as I think it would be a release but I’m not in touch with my emotions.
do you have kids yet Soda?

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #8341 on: May 21, 2019, 10:44:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I cry a lot. Like a lot, a lot. To the point of it being an impairment sometimes. I can't control them emos. Meditating helps though.
[close]
Opposite problem for me, haven’t had a cry in 15+ years. Would like to as I think it would be a release but I’m not in touch with my emotions.
[close]
do you have kids yet Soda?
Nope

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #8342 on: May 22, 2019, 05:29:03 PM »
Having kids made me emotional. I could cry instantly thinking about losing them or them losing me.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8343 on: May 22, 2019, 08:07:53 PM »
Having kids made me emotional. I could cry instantly thinking about losing them or them losing me.
yeah, I tear up even just watching shitty shows on TV these days; having kids defs made me more emotional

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #8344 on: May 23, 2019, 04:11:16 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
yeah, I tear up even just watching shitty shows on TV these days; having kids defs made me more emotional
I can see that but there’s only one way to find out.

bestdudever

• Rep: -14
« Reply #8345 on: May 23, 2019, 09:09:39 AM »
i got close to crying right now, check this out, could go in the mental illness thread too cause fuck dude, this shit is ill as fuck bro im not even high.

i think i was raised as a child in the most beautiful place in america. i just realized its shaped my dreams and my psyche in the most basic and complex ways. like a full architectural base of my conscious building.

i feel like i have to go back and start a family there. its so fucking safe and white and all that good shit bro. what the fuck would i be doing if i never moved around ya know? fuck.

dude imagine your earliest thoughts being at picnics and shit at this park.

can anyone beat me? i hope you can, im sorry if you cant.

sodajerk bust a love nut in your wife and have a kid dude.

no lie it just started raining outside as im typing this fucking sentence. not even lying. the earth just fucked nutted and cried for me.

fuck yes earth.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2276
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8346 on: May 23, 2019, 10:31:05 AM »
i got close to crying right now, check this out, could go in the mental illness thread too cause fuck dude, this shit is ill as fuck bro im not even high.

i think i was raised as a child in the most beautiful place in america. i just realized its shaped my dreams and my psyche in the most basic and complex ways. like a full architectural base of my conscious building.

i feel like i have to go back and start a family there. its so fucking safe and white and all that good shit bro. what the fuck would i be doing if i never moved around ya know? fuck.

dude imagine your earliest thoughts being at picnics and shit at this park.

can anyone beat me? i hope you can, im sorry if you cant.

sodajerk bust a love nut in your wife and have a kid dude.

no lie it just started raining outside as im typing this fucking sentence. not even lying. the earth just fucked nutted and cried for me.

fuck yes earth.
Go outside and get that nut on your face

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

bestdudever

« Reply #8347 on: May 23, 2019, 11:02:46 AM »

nah dude that shit was dope. it all started cause of pho then i was like thats crazy i know some some vietnamese cause i lived with a vietnamese family, all 11 of em, them im like wtf thats pretty crazy right? then i remembered saigon the rapper and listened to a song and then i travelled all the way back to my earliest memories i forgot with that park and put everything together. but you cant really put all that together. so. yea. ... im sure you understand.

skatefresh

• Rep: 21
« Reply #8348 on: May 29, 2019, 07:50:55 PM »
I spent over 5k going to rub n tugs last year.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8349 on: May 31, 2019, 01:13:31 AM »
:o

skatefresh

« Reply #8350 on: May 31, 2019, 02:07:15 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
At first I was just curious, then it turned into an addiction.

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #8351 on: May 31, 2019, 06:09:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Hugs, not handies.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #8352 on: June 01, 2019, 06:13:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

Hugs, not handies.

So are you banging them too? What's the vibe? Do you have favourite girls (or guys if that's your vibe) or do you mix it up each time?
What kind if massage do you get? Head? Neck and back?
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

skatefresh

« Reply #8353 on: June 01, 2019, 06:31:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

Hugs, not handies.
[close]

So are you banging them too? What's the vibe? Do you have favourite girls (or guys if that's your vibe) or do you mix it up each time?

There's a website called rubmaps which you can see all the locations in your area, and read reviews about what is offered. I did have different girls I liked to see and some offer different services. I actually became friends with some of them and have seen them outside of work. A lot of them like the fast money they can make without doing much work. It's pretty crazy, I would say 95 percent of parlors offer extra services. If the windows are dark and they are open late it is a dead giveaway. You just get a regular body massage and they will usually tease you midway through to see how you react. Most will offer a hj, and service level depends on the shop or girl. Usually Korean parlors will offer full service if that's your thing. 

shit_for_brains

« Reply #8354 on: June 01, 2019, 07:17:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

Hugs, not handies.
[close]

[close]

There's a website called rubmaps which you can see all the locations in your area, and read reviews about what is offered. I did have different girls I liked to see and some offer different services. I actually became friends with some of them and have seen them outside of work. A lot of them like the fast money they can make without doing much work. It's pretty crazy, I would say 95 percent of parlors offer extra services. If the windows are dark and they are open late it is a dead giveaway. You just get a regular body massage and they will usually tease you midway through to see how you react. Most will offer a hj, and service level depends on the shop or girl. Usually Korean parlors will offer full service if that's your thing.

I had a very close friend get addicted to that and he got crazier and wilder in a very sketchy but interesting lifestyle until he was killed on the other side of the world. He seemed to really enjoy it and if I'm totally honest it was an appropriate ending to a story like his. I guess what I'm saying is if follow your heart you can't lose.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #8355 on: June 01, 2019, 01:38:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

Hugs, not handies.
[close]

[close]

I went for a Thai massage last week because my neck was jacked and the massage was great but two times she went for my dick and I had to say no. I was there for the massage. I went home and told my wife and she laughed. The next day she came home and said I shouldn’t go back there and I told her I’d go back for the massage but tellnthem upfront not to touch my dick.
Turns out she couldn’t give shit until she told other women at work and they said I shouldn’t go back so she just fed off them.
I don’t want a hj from some random. The massage was good but I don’t need full release.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #8356 on: June 01, 2019, 02:58:37 PM »
I’m learning so much in this thread.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
« Reply #8357 on: June 01, 2019, 04:56:30 PM »
Never been to a massage spot, but I’ll blow a ton of money on cam girls sometimes if I’m going through a tough breakup or stressed or whatever.

skatefresh

« Reply #8358 on: June 01, 2019, 05:16:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

Hugs, not handies.
[close]

[close]

[close]
I went for a Thai massage last week because my neck was jacked and the massage was great but two times she went for my dick and I had to say no. I was there for the massage. I went home and told my wife and she laughed. The next day she came home and said I shouldn’t go back there and I told her I’d go back for the massage but tellnthem upfront not to touch my dick.
Turns out she couldn’t give shit until she told other women at work and they said I shouldn’t go back so she just fed off them.
I don’t want a hj from some random. The massage was good but I don’t need full release.
The handjobs some of these girls give is better than some whack sex I've had. You haven't lived until you've had a prostate massage.

skatefresh

« Reply #8359 on: June 01, 2019, 05:19:30 PM »
Never been to a massage spot, but I’ll blow a ton of money on cam girls sometimes if I’m going through a tough breakup or stressed or whatever.
Chaturbate?

Suave

• Rep: -21
« Reply #8360 on: June 01, 2019, 05:49:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

Hugs, not handies.
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
The handjobs some of these girls give is better than some whack sex I've had. You haven't lived until you've had a prostate massage.
what's that about? and can you trick your dr and giving you one?

bestdudever

« Reply #8361 on: June 01, 2019, 06:03:07 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Chaturbate?
i did earned a couple hunnid tokens on chaturbate. childhood stop being such a sucker, you cant even feel them. mexican clubs have girls for $20 that hang all on you and rub theyre butts on you for the night. step down from rub n tug but infinitely higher than paying cam girls. jeez childhood wtf man?

i wont judge you tho

skatefresh

« Reply #8362 on: June 01, 2019, 08:19:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

Hugs, not handies.
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
what's that about? and can you trick your dr and giving you one?
When a chick sticks her finger up your ass while giving a handjob or a bj. If you've ever had one who actually knows how to hit your prostate it feels like 5 orgasms in one.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 02:42:55 AM by skatefresh »

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #8363 on: June 02, 2019, 01:56:31 AM »

People pay for porn? Wow...

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #8364 on: June 02, 2019, 05:00:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It’s to personalise the experience. There’s way too much porn out there and people have become immune to what used to be the most hardcore of it so they need it tailored to their desires so they pay for that.
My advice is stay away from porn as much as you can.

skatefresh

« Reply #8365 on: June 02, 2019, 07:17:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
It’s to personalise the experience. There’s way too much porn out there and people have become immune to what used to be the most hardcore of it so they need it tailored to their desires so they pay for that.
My advice is stay away from porn as much as you can.
Real talk. Porn will fuck you up in excess. Your brain is dumping ao much dopamine from watching hardcore stuff that it will take pleasure away from other areas in life. Then you just keep needing more fucked up stuff to get off on. One of the best things I ever did was cut back on porn. Shit fucks up your game with girls too.

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1092
« Reply #8366 on: June 02, 2019, 10:12:44 AM »
A friend of mine told me his buddy fell in love with a rub and tug girl. The guy would feel guilty if he did not pay for services regularly. He gave the girl his number and she used to call him up to temp him to stop by and leave messages on his phone. She was a young Asian girl and she would let the guy watch Asian porn while getting his hand job. Then one day the place was raided and he never heard from the girl again.

skatefresh

« Reply #8367 on: June 02, 2019, 12:39:35 PM »
A friend of mine told me his buddy fell in love with a rub and tug girl. The guy would feel guilty if he did not pay for services regularly. He gave the girl his number and she used to call him up to temp him to stop by and leave messages on his phone. She was a young Asian girl and she would let the guy watch Asian porn while getting his hand job. Then one day the place was raided and he never heard from the girl again.
Yeah.. a few have my number and will hit me up to come by. I'm not gonna lie, I caught feelings for a girl one time. I lost contact with her after the store she worked at got shut down. Cute Chinese girl, late 20s. I ended up finding her months later at a shop I had never tried. But I soon realized she was just hustling me for tips. 

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #8368 on: June 02, 2019, 12:51:34 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Yeah.. a few have my number and will hit me up to come by. I'm not gonna lie, I caught feelings for a girl one time. I lost contact with her after the store she worked at got shut down. Cute Chinese girl, late 20s. I ended up finding her months later at a shop I had never tried. But I soon realized she was just hustling me for tips. 
Dude, you’re so in the shit. Seek help, gonto meetings. This isn’t healthy

skatefresh

« Reply #8369 on: June 02, 2019, 01:33:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Dude, you’re so in the shit. Seek help, gonto meetings. This isn’t healthy
I dont go often anymore. The novelty of it sort of wore off. But I'm fine being a sex addict. There's a lot worse things to be addicted to. I can't afford to anyway, since I took a trip to Korea recently that put me into some debt.