Author Topic: Brad Staba horror stories  (Read 23704 times)

Lowcalcium

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
Re: Brad Staba horror stories
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2020, 06:26:55 AM »
I wish this was really Brad  :(

Switch FS K-Swiss Grind

• Rep: 76
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2020, 06:28:30 AM »
The only way to prove you're really Bread Stabber is to write SLAP on your dick and recreate a still from the film Big Sausage Pizza
on the commentary for the scene where jeremy klein rollerblades at that little skatepark he said the actual blader with dreads who was there came up to him and asked him if he listens to korn

baustin

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 117
« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2020, 06:36:49 AM »
Has anyone in this thread ever filmed a single trick that rivals something I filmed for the Foundation vid above?

I see there are mousepad experts, cuckold archaeologists, and navy seals in the thread dedicated to attacking me.

Here's what you all have in common:

If you removed this "message board" from your lives you would actually enable the time to do something more productive than making shit up about a skateboarder that every poster combined cannot hold a roman candle to.

If you are reading this, make a Slap exodus. Watch your life improve. Slexit.

But that's all from me, as I actually have a busy schedule making money and skating, both at levels my haters will never fathom.

Vote for Trump 2020, Trump jr in 2024. Destroy all liberals like the cockroaches they are.

KAG 2020.

Have fun talking shit with your imaginary friends (Message boards are the digital adult equivalent of imaginary friends, another reason to Slexit).

Love,

Brad

Yeah, every Skate Mental board being on clearance online just screams "making money" lol. Get fucked you kook.

Switch FS K-Swiss Grind

• Rep: 76
« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2020, 06:59:53 AM »
The only way to prove you're really Bread Stabber is to write SLAP on your dick and recreate a still from the film Big Sausage Pizza
omg guise it's really him, he just sent me this by PM
on the commentary for the scene where jeremy klein rollerblades at that little skatepark he said the actual blader with dreads who was there came up to him and asked him if he listens to korn

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 478
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2020, 07:20:51 AM »
I saw Brad Staba at a grocery store in Los Angeles once. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Ishaboi

• Rep: -1
« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2020, 07:28:44 AM »

Escape Hell

• Rep: 26
« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2020, 07:55:09 AM »
Yo Brad, I get paid tomorrow but I’m broke and hungry. Let me get 5 bucks till tomorrow aight?

• Rep: 31
« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2020, 08:00:38 AM »
If this is really Staba post a 50% off Tired hard goods  SLAPPALS code.

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2020, 08:02:09 AM »
If this is really Staba post a 50% off Tired hard goods  SLAPPALS code.

Yu Dum

« Reply #69 on: January 23, 2020, 08:14:33 AM »
LOL imagine giving a fuck about Brad Staba's existence. This thread is wild.

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2020, 08:17:42 AM »
brad would have spelled guerrilla right

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1261
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #71 on: January 23, 2020, 08:21:08 AM »
Has anyone in this thread ever filmed a single trick that rivals something I filmed for the Foundation vid above?

I see there are mousepad experts, cuckold archaeologists, and navy seals in the thread dedicated to attacking me.

If you removed this "message board" from your lives you would actually enable the time to do something more productive than making shit up about a skateboarder that every poster combined cannot hold a roman candle to.

But that's all from me, as I actually have a busy schedule making money and skating, both at levels my haters will never fathom.

Vote for Trump 2020, Trump jr in 2024. Destroy all liberals like the cockroaches they are.

KAG 2020.

Have fun talking shit with your imaginary friends (Message boards are the digital adult equivalent of imaginary friends, another reason to Slexit).

Love,

Brad
ok but send the box pussy

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2020, 08:34:08 AM »
I think it's creepy that you can't spell his name without the word "stab". Or "rad". Or the word "bra". Also the soda brand "tab" is in there. If you rearrange the letters shared by his first and last name, you can get the band name "abba". All of that stuff adds up to one big horror story to me.

I heard he had the nickname "Hot Dog Handler" in high school after a schoolmate realized his name was an anagram for "Bas Da Brat"

jerrygurneyscream

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #73 on: January 23, 2020, 08:46:36 AM »
I wanna hear Corey duffel and James brockmans stories

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3340
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #74 on: January 23, 2020, 09:15:16 AM »
Brad, to prove that it's really you, we need you to answer this one question: can you do salad grinds?

Depending on which way you answer, we'll know for sure whether this is really you posting on this anonymous message board or if it's someone posing as you.

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2020, 09:26:55 AM »
^Broud Legend Stabadino
Expand Quote
And people say weed makes you creative
[close]
Good weed does - these broke ass skateboard designers smokin spice

MusclesMarinara

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 104
« Reply #76 on: January 23, 2020, 10:00:24 AM »
LOL imagine giving a fuck about Brad Staba's existence. This thread is wild.

Alex Olson never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #77 on: January 23, 2020, 10:10:52 AM »
I saw Brad Staba at a grocery store in Los Angeles once. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

i love how this story is just being adapted to any/every pro skater being mentioned. 
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

thebacker

« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2020, 10:22:40 AM »
He kick my dog

Rumpelnoskin

• Rep: 77
    • SkateVideoSite avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #79 on: January 23, 2020, 10:30:04 AM »
bRad put TK on Skate Mental he need some help

foolysalem

• Rep: -2
« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2020, 10:37:23 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i love how this story is just being adapted to any/every pro skater being mentioned.
I believe this format is widespread on the internet. I saw the same thing about flying lotus but I'm not sure about the origin of it

homegrown83

• Rep: -83
« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2020, 11:06:49 AM »

KAG 2020.

Love,

Brad

You still skate?

Bighugemegajohnson

• Rep: -75
« Reply #82 on: January 23, 2020, 11:18:43 AM »
If this is really broad stabbing, then what’s your favorite Leo kottke album?

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #83 on: January 23, 2020, 11:19:50 AM »
Hey Brad, you really bitched out back there man. (When Chico punched you)
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2020, 11:38:46 AM »
Strad Baba

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #85 on: January 23, 2020, 11:40:47 AM »
Starve this fool.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3340
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #86 on: January 23, 2020, 11:52:32 AM »
Staba Stranding: a Hideo Kojima Production

JohnnySaintLethal

• Rep: 15
« Reply #87 on: January 23, 2020, 11:58:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I believe this format is widespread on the internet. I saw the same thing about flying lotus but I'm not sure about the origin of it
I remember seeing someone posting this about jesse alba and I thought that’s totally a thing jesse alba would do and made me not like him.

Merman

• Rep: -40
« Reply #88 on: January 23, 2020, 12:20:17 PM »
I heard brad staba has a really small penis

All the safer to staba you with.
Waka waka!

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1026