Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 720793 times)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #5370 on: December 24, 2018, 01:11:07 PM »
Expand Quote
#vasectomygains
[close]

Hopefully all this seman I’m absorbing will make me a better skater

Gay, does this work?

Coffee Shop George

« Reply #5371 on: December 24, 2018, 01:21:56 PM »
Safeway didn’t have pecan pie but jalapeño poppers were on sale for $5.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #5372 on: December 24, 2018, 01:34:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
#vasectomygains
[close]

Hopefully all this seman I’m absorbing will make me a better skater
[close]

Gay, does this work?

Depends on whose semen you’re absorbing but yes.

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #5373 on: December 25, 2018, 05:37:29 PM »
I’m glad my dad died when I was a kid because my parent were divorced and my in laws are divorced so it makes the holidays a nightmare trying to manage three families let alone four.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
« Reply #5374 on: January 01, 2019, 06:45:20 AM »
I threw up last night, but it wasn't til I got back home, and I don't even feel too bad today.

Coffee Shop George

« Reply #5375 on: January 01, 2019, 02:34:51 PM »
I just got high, passed out by 10 PM last night, and woke up at 4 AM. Earlier, I was thinking about going out and drinking. Every time I tell myself that it’s going to be the last time, it’s just me making an excuse to relapse. I’m glad that I subconsciously sabatoge my shitty plans by getting high and passing out.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5376 on: January 09, 2019, 05:56:55 AM »
I can't stop thinking about a girl I made love with who doesn't want serious relationship and has a lot of male friends that she likes to make sex jokes with on fucking facebook, it drives me mad haha I'm fucked in the brain
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 05:59:12 AM by the snake »

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #5377 on: January 09, 2019, 06:29:14 AM »
I can't stop thinking about a girl I made love with who doesn't want serious relationship and has a lot of male friends that she likes to make sex jokes with on fucking facebook, it drives me mad haha I'm fucked in the brain

That’s the true madness. Crushing on someone hard where there’s obvious feelings for each other only to be pushed aside by one persons lack of commitment. Especially when the physical is already there. Shit hurts when you see them being flirty with other people.

You got this though. Just be friendly with her, maybe don’t push the relationship thing. Do chill things you would do if she was your gf but don’t label it. There’s a fine line between friend zone and relationship material, tread carefully.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #5378 on: January 09, 2019, 06:37:56 AM »
You're doomed

ungzilla

« Reply #5379 on: January 09, 2019, 07:18:26 AM »
insist upon holding hands frequently, also be sure to calling boning 'making love'

hangontoyourego

« Reply #5380 on: January 09, 2019, 07:23:43 AM »
You're doomed
agreed . fuck it and get the fuck of facebook . don’t waste your time with that skirt . she knows she making you crazy and loving it .

the snake

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5381 on: January 09, 2019, 09:53:50 AM »
you're all right, dudes, thank you for the help, and yes, I'm doomed, I'm possessed^^

the snake

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5382 on: January 09, 2019, 09:57:56 AM »
you're all right, dudes, thank you for the help, and yes, I'm doomed, I'm possessed, best ass I ever witnessed irl, and I can feel a heart of gold behind all her gimmicks^^
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 10:00:12 AM by the snake »

shit_for_brains

« Reply #5383 on: January 09, 2019, 10:53:18 AM »
Expand Quote
you're all right, dudes, thank you for the help, and yes, I'm doomed, I'm possessed, best ass I ever witnessed irl, and I can feel a heart of gold behind all her gimmicks^^
[close]

That last bit that you edited in is why you're totally fucked

the snake

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5384 on: January 09, 2019, 11:07:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

That last bit that you edited in is why you're totally fucked
and you haven't seen the drama messages about my life I just post to her haha
I'm a snake, I'll keep sliding through all that shit lol

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #5385 on: January 10, 2019, 01:26:02 PM »
it was my wife's turn to pick the vacation. we normally pick off the beaten path islands which require puddle jumpers, ferries, and navigating with a map.  she through me a curve ball this year..  i'm going to "sandals" at the end of the month. they are picking us up from the airport in a fucking rolls royce.   i have a classically trained butler while i'm there. i am very torn. i cant remember the last vacation i took that didn't involve off road driving, and eating turkey sandwiches from a cooler filled with sandy beers. its definitely going to be a change of scenery. im hyped becasue it has unlimited free scuba diving, but if there is a fucking "white party" im gunna crack skulls.
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

ungzilla

« Reply #5386 on: January 10, 2019, 01:40:34 PM »
all inclusive baby

i assume that means hating everyone else there w/o exception

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #5387 on: January 10, 2019, 01:47:35 PM »
i will be taking full advantage of that.  i'm gunna fill the bathtub with pina coladas and see how long it takes for my body to absorb the alcohol.
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

redcurb12

• Rep: 29
« Reply #5388 on: January 10, 2019, 02:44:36 PM »
i will be taking full advantage of that.  i'm gunna fill the bathtub with pina coladas and see how long it takes for my body to absorb the alcohol.

Let me preface this post with the fact that I am slightly inebriated, very uneducated and I havent read any papers or done any research at all, or read your post really.

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #5389 on: January 10, 2019, 06:53:34 PM »
I need me a pico pool and tortilla chip pool next to that marg pool and I’d be in heaven

shit_for_brains

« Reply #5390 on: January 10, 2019, 09:20:53 PM »
I went to a sandals once as a goof and it was so fun

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5391 on: January 11, 2019, 05:46:00 AM »
I’m about to start Naltrexone to try and drink less. Stoked on the possibility of drinking less but not Stoked on the upcoming withdraws. Been drinking every day for a little over 7 years now. Anyone have any words of wisdom? Should I try to take some time off work for the withdrawal period? I tried to go a day without drinking 3 weeks ago and had a crazy DT experience. Really doesnt help that my Managers slip me beers during the work day because it “makes me work better/longer”.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #5392 on: January 11, 2019, 06:20:05 AM »
I’m about to start Naltrexone to try and drink less. Stoked on the possibility of drinking less but not Stoked on the upcoming withdraws. Been drinking every day for a little over 7 years now. Anyone have any words of wisdom? Should I try to take some time off work for the withdrawal period? I tried to go a day without drinking 3 weeks ago and had a crazy DT experience. Really doesnt help that my Managers slip me beers during the work day because it “makes me work better/longer”.

If your managers want to keep you drunk because you're a "better worker" then yeah you should probably not be there for the parts where you're feeling like death and want a drink more than anything. Quitting drinking isn't easy but it's doable and if my dumb ass can do it then any one of you guys can.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5393 on: January 11, 2019, 06:41:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If your managers want to keep you drunk because you're a "better worker" then yeah you should probably not be there for the parts where you're feeling like death and want a drink more than anything. Quitting drinking isn't easy but it's doable and if my dumb ass can do it then any one of you guys can.

It’s really fucking weird man. I think I suck as a employee and honestly i’ve aired out about how I think our product is bullshit but I still do my job/work and I get a high level of praise for what I do and now it seems like I might be getting trained/groomed for a management position. I dont get “drunk” on the clock but having a beer or two definitely makes me more approachable and easier to talk to. I really dont do well in professional enviroments or playing any social games at work. Ijust like to come in and knock my shit out ASAP then go home but they want me there more and im now getting included into some heavy work future/planning shit that I dont think I should be involved in.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #5394 on: January 11, 2019, 06:47:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

It’s really fucking weird man. I think I suck as a employee and honestly i’ve aired out about how I think our product is bullshit but I still do my job/work and I get a high level of praise for what I do and now it seems like I might be getting trained/groomed for a management position. I dont get “drunk” on the clock but having a beer or two definitely makes me more approachable and easier to talk to. I really dont do well in professional enviroments or playing any social games at work. Ijust like to come in and knock my shit out ASAP then go home but they want me there more and im now getting included into some heavy work future/planning shit that I dont think I should be involved in.

Well they do, and they probably know the score about their business more than you do. I don't know you but nobody can quit drinking without a flood of self worth issues and doubt creeping in. They see how you work and think you're good at it, you look at the big picture of your life through your experience and think you aren't. Work is quantifiable and by their measure you must be doing good. It'd be a good thing to invest yourself in honestly, give you a nice anchor while you sort out the drinking thing. Stability and responsibility are good. Unless you hate it all.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5395 on: January 11, 2019, 07:00:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Well they do, and they probably know the score about their business more than you do. I don't know you but nobody can quit drinking without a flood of self worth issues and doubt creeping in. They see how you work and think you're good at it, you look at the big picture of your life through your experience and think you aren't. Work is quantifiable and by their measure you must be doing good. It'd be a good thing to invest yourself in honestly, give you a nice anchor while you sort out the drinking thing. Stability and responsibility are good. Unless you hate it all.

I appreciate your advice. I do kinda hate my job because it exploits artists and gives them a avenue to give up on their creative pursuits but it also pays like crazy for the niche field im in. But ultimately I guess its the peoples fault for selling their passion for a dollar. I gave up my drive for the craft to continue living in Seattle years ago. I think my best bet is to ride it out and go through college to get a “real” job... and probably cut back or completely quit drinking because it’s frying my brain.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #5396 on: January 11, 2019, 07:03:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I appreciate your advice. I do kinda hate my job because it exploits artists and gives them a avenue to give up on their creative pursuits but it also pays like crazy for the niche field im in. But ultimately I guess its the peoples fault for selling their passion for a dollar. I gave up my drive for the craft to continue living in Seattle years ago. I think my best bet is to ride it out and go through college to get a “real” job... and probably cut back or completely quit drinking because it’s frying my brain.

I wasn't on death's door but I was miserable and alcohol wasn't letting me feel better. You don't have to be pissing in your pants under an overpass to make a change. If you think it'd benefit you it's at least worth an honest real try. You won't end up worse off for it. I wish you luck.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
« Reply #5397 on: January 11, 2019, 03:42:44 PM »
A few nights ago while I was waiting for a train, I watched a guy at the station getting arrested over some drug stuff (very lame, abolish prisons), but while he was fighting with the cops and getting cuffed, he kept screaming like "Call your backup! I'll fuck them up the ass too!" (so cool).

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • illinoying
« Reply #5398 on: January 13, 2019, 02:49:23 AM »
Last sesh in chicago with the al the judes for a minute shouts out Planman you were killin it tonight

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 992
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5399 on: January 13, 2019, 06:53:27 PM »
asked what’s for dinner and a lil bit later was handed some kraft macaroni n cheese still in the pan and a fork .. i think she’s mad at me but this is kinda how i prefer to eat
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?