Author Topic: The Bunt Podcast Season 6 (Nick Trapasso)  (Read 106019 times)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
Re: The Bunt Podcast Season 6 (Nick Trapasso)
« Reply #630 on: May 03, 2018, 06:14:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hmm kind seemed like Darrel Stanton got the schizophrenia form smoking weed out of shoe wrappers.. This was still  kind a cool. Kind sad that Bandana B run LE to the ground even with Element backing them..
[close]
Some people just have weird reactions to weed no matter how much of chill drug it is, there's a fairly popular current pro that go sent back home by all of his sponsors cuz he made himself crazy from smoking weed. He's better now but when he first came back he seemed like he had one of those neverending bad acid trips, his brain just needed to fix itself over time it was a little creepy cuz it reminded me a lot of people recovering from head injuries.
[close]

i had a horrible reaction to weed 2 years ago that took months to get over and honestly ive never been the same since.
[close]

it wasn't weed... although after a particular incident weed definitely is a trigger at this point.  Ill leave it at that. (quoting the weed shoe wrapper thing)

Does anyone else find the though of Darrel Stanton smoking a shoe paper joint to be hilarious, because I do. Sometimes you gotta get creative.

The lowest I ever sunk was a receipt joint a few times. Didn't taste very good, but got the job done.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 737
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #631 on: May 03, 2018, 06:37:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hmm kind seemed like Darrel Stanton got the schizophrenia form smoking weed out of shoe wrappers.. This was still  kind a cool. Kind sad that Bandana B run LE to the ground even with Element backing them..
[close]
Some people just have weird reactions to weed no matter how much of chill drug it is, there's a fairly popular current pro that go sent back home by all of his sponsors cuz he made himself crazy from smoking weed. He's better now but when he first came back he seemed like he had one of those neverending bad acid trips, his brain just needed to fix itself over time it was a little creepy cuz it reminded me a lot of people recovering from head injuries.
[close]

i had a horrible reaction to weed 2 years ago that took months to get over and honestly ive never been the same since.
[close]

it wasn't weed... although after a particular incident weed definitely is a trigger at this point.  Ill leave it at that. (quoting the weed shoe wrapper thing)
[close]

Does anyone else find the though of Darrel Stanton smoking a shoe paper joint to be hilarious, because I do. Sometimes you gotta get creative.

The lowest I ever sunk was a receipt joint a few times. Didn't taste very good, but got the job done.

Especially because the papers are easily the cheapest part of smoking a joint. Couldn’t he use a pop can? I know that the aluminum is not the best for your lungs but at a certain point it’s gotta be easier to smoke than a shoe tissue paper joint.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

mtvic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
Re: The Bunt Podcast Season 6 (Tony Tave)
« Reply #632 on: May 03, 2018, 07:33:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

how so?
[close]

we had some edibles from a dispensary. i had a small part of a brownie and it just fucked me up so bad. it made me paranoid as shit. i thought i was dying or going crazy and was going to be stuck that way. the next morning i woke up with crazy anxiety that didnt go away. i thought i was still high which i obviously wasnt. after a week i had to go to the doctor to get put on some meds for anxiety. 

it had been like a decade since the last time i had any weed and was definitely not prepared for the potency of newer legal weed. now im afraid to even drink because it makes me nervous when i start feeling buzzed.
What state did you buy this edible in?  Edibles are often made with the worst weed and/or weed that fails pesticide testing, which makes me curious if any of those factors are really the problem.  Some very popular pesticides and fungicides are so awful for us.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #633 on: May 03, 2018, 08:43:42 PM »
Yr man actually seemed reasonably on point. I was expecting a total pile.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #634 on: May 03, 2018, 09:18:09 PM »
What state did you buy this edible in?  Edibles are often made with the worst weed and/or weed that fails pesticide testing, which makes me curious if any of those factors are really the problem.  Some very popular pesticides and fungicides are so awful for us.

california

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #635 on: May 04, 2018, 12:39:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

You sound like one of those people who believe the urban legend where someone allegedly ate mushrooms and went crazy, now he's in a mental institution and freaks out when someone comes near him since he thinks he's a milkshake and people wanna drink him to death  :'(
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #636 on: May 04, 2018, 12:42:51 PM »
That guys probably better off than me

Gino's Back 180 Nosegrind

• Rep: 34
« Reply #637 on: May 04, 2018, 09:31:56 PM »
Listening to the latest episode of The Bunt was enough to scare me straight on weed forever. Thanks skateboarding

fs overkrook

« Reply #638 on: May 04, 2018, 09:41:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
If you’re talking about pat Burke he was actually doing heroin.
[close]
somebody confirm this

I’m confirming this. I live in the same town he was living in. Dude was a junkie. He was wearing leather jackets and gloves in the middle of summer to hide that he was shooting up.