Author Topic: Pro-Trump Skaters?  (Read 82250 times)

tobey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
Re: Pro-Trump Skaters?
« Reply #330 on: January 23, 2017, 04:00:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
bawtard this isnt a joke. People's lives are changing for the worse because of shit like this.
[close]
Oh, nooo, it is funny. Peoples lives can always change for the worst anytime. Motherfuckers just mad. I like a change, see what happens, give trump a chance, he really aint that fuckin stupid. If shit goes haywire, Ill admit I was wrong.

But yoo, they gotta bomb the fuckin government buildings (with no people in em) and shit like that, if they bout bout it. Starbucks window smash? What the fuck is that, I aint against it, but why starbucks, those white protesters love that place.

[close]

Nah Trump is a total idiot.

I don't agree with smashing businesses and shit. Looks really horrible and stupid. But whatever, I ain't out there. Instead I'm on an internet message board.
[close]

The collective is judged by a few cunts that decided to do so. They are stupid cunts, the people marching against an incompetent bigot shouldn't be judged for the actions of a few cunts (not the Australian cunt)
[close]

True. Although when you use the word "cunt", I'm assuming you are referring to just females? There were men involved too.

I been using the word cunt a lot in real life. Usually in traffic when someone's being an idiot, most of them are men

nonstop29

« Reply #331 on: January 23, 2017, 04:18:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
bawtard this isnt a joke. People's lives are changing for the worse because of shit like this.
[close]
Oh, nooo, it is funny. Peoples lives can always change for the worst anytime. Motherfuckers just mad. I like a change, see what happens, give trump a chance, he really aint that fuckin stupid. If shit goes haywire, Ill admit I was wrong.

But yoo, they gotta bomb the fuckin government buildings (with no people in em) and shit like that, if they bout bout it. Starbucks window smash? What the fuck is that, I aint against it, but why starbucks, those white protesters love that place.

[close]

Nah Trump is a total idiot.

I don't agree with smashing businesses and shit. Looks really horrible and stupid. But whatever, I ain't out there. Instead I'm on an internet message board.
[close]

The collective is judged by a few cunts that decided to do so. They are stupid cunts, the people marching against an incompetent bigot shouldn't be judged for the actions of a few cunts (not the Australian cunt)
[close]

True. Although when you use the word "cunt", I'm assuming you are referring to just females? There were men involved too.
[close]

I been using the word cunt a lot in real life. Usually in traffic when someone's being an idiot, most of them are men

No, not just women sorry. I didnt think about it that way haha

not_ericricks

• Rep: -65
« Reply #332 on: January 23, 2017, 04:25:38 PM »
If madonna wants equality should should be charged.

Anyone saying what she said would be arrested
I stand one step above you like a pharmacist

baby dick

• Rep: 7
« Reply #333 on: January 23, 2017, 04:50:26 PM »
Tracer doesn't even go here lol

biggums mcgee

• Rep: 14
« Reply #334 on: January 23, 2017, 05:02:02 PM »
I was once attacked by 3 nazis that beat me with knuckledusters and clubs, an incident that sent me to the hospital with some nice head injuries. It all started because there was a massive nazi attack to an anarchist protest and i happened to walk by the anarchist's area and to also sport long hair and a beard so the fascist scum thought i was taking part in the anarchist protest. The beating happened in front of a policeman who told me to fuck off when i asked for help, bleeding like hell.
The next day i swore that if time came and i found a confirmed nazi (of the kind that walk around in nazi t-shirts and participate in beatings - there are many like this in Greece) alone in some remote place, i would cut a tendon or two of his. I also sued the police force but was later fucked over by them in a random weed search for doing so.
3 years have passed and i still think about hooking with nazis in remote places but my rage has started to calm a little. I don't know if i will ever cancel my oath. I am not happy with my self for thinking like this but i am also not happy with nazis and right wing idiots existing because they promote evil ideas. The gif with the nazi being punched made the facebook news in Greece too and was widely accepted mainly because the pos being punched is a journalist who has been spreading fascist ideology and lies.
i am not sure if randomly attacking nazis is a good practice but in my experience i was the one that got beaten and received no justice so watching that guy punching the nazi reporter in that gif gave me a smile.

sorry for the long rant, had to get this shit out of me but should have probably shared this in the "things you almost posted but you didn't" thread

also  slap spellcheck will not accept nazi for a word, i keep getting the red wavy underline

Wow that's fucking wild, I don't blame you for feeling that way, not one bit!

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #335 on: January 23, 2017, 05:07:08 PM »
Richard Spencer is a moron but he's not important, plus no one deserves to get blindsided like that.

That's OK with you guys? Just punch everyone who shares different views?

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #336 on: January 23, 2017, 05:12:54 PM »
Richard Spencer is a moron but he's not important, plus no one deserves to get blindsided like that.

He's a neo-nazi obsessed with white supremacy and racism. So yes he deserved it, along with anyone else who shares those views.

Tracer, fuck off.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Tracer

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #337 on: January 23, 2017, 05:21:38 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

He's a neo-nazi obsessed with white supremacy and racism. So yes he deserved it, along with anyone else who shares those views.

Tracer, fuck off.
Nah his followers are the neo nazi white supremacist dicks. He's simply an idiot and there's not enough punches in the world that can take care of every one.

calvinsdream

« Reply #338 on: January 23, 2017, 06:52:27 PM »

Glue Reed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
« Reply #339 on: January 23, 2017, 07:14:50 PM »

Tracer

« Reply #340 on: January 23, 2017, 07:33:11 PM »
 :D :D :D

keep embarrassing yourselves

Trump won, and you're going to have to deal with it or move to Brazil. Calling anyone and everyone racist is a temporary solution for idiots like you.

jc

• Rep: -73
« Reply #341 on: January 23, 2017, 07:55:24 PM »
:D :D :D

keep embarrassing yourselves

Trump won, and you're going to have to deal with it or move to Brazil. Calling anyone and everyone racist is a temporary solution for idiots like you.

iloveyou.

Still Tippin

• Rep: -33
« Reply #342 on: January 24, 2017, 09:05:15 AM »

punching and killing nazis is an american tradition, tracer. you wouldn't know shit about that, would you?

datura

• Rep: 23
« Reply #343 on: January 24, 2017, 09:13:55 AM »
I was in DC Friday and Saturday. I support direct action. I support Richard Spencer getting his clock cleaned and the limo burning. If you truly support Trump, or believe people should "just get over it," you are a mealy brained halfwit who clearly understands very little about our current situation.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #344 on: January 24, 2017, 09:16:36 AM »
You guys all stay in this thread and just keep taking deep breaths.

datura

• Rep: 23
« Reply #345 on: January 24, 2017, 09:31:02 AM »

I pray for the sweet release of death daily so joke's on you.

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 900
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #346 on: January 24, 2017, 11:27:14 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

jeez man, you okay?

Lurper

• Rep: -9
« Reply #347 on: January 24, 2017, 11:39:36 AM »
I didn't think I could be more bummed on this thread, but it happened.

Expand Quote
[close]

Interestingly enough, your admittance of being wrong will not undo the potential harms that many people may experience if Trump carries out his (contradictory) promises. To those of us that are happy that income for normal families has finally started rising and unemployment is below 5% and that the more accurate U-6 rating of unemployment is finally below 10%, his "wild card" bullshit does not sound appealing (http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/07/unemployment-rate-shows-at-5-but-more-realistic-rate-is-higher.html).

Furthermore, your admittance of being wrong will be and is worth absolutely nothing in the real world. Despite your belief that this matters, it doesn't. To 18 million who may lose the healthcare that they got via the ACA, your admittance of being wrong won't mean shit (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/01/17/18-million-would-lose-insurance-in-first-year-of-obamacare-repeal-without-replacement-cbo-report-says/?utm_term=.b399934b7a18). It won't mean shit to those who may face problems via changes to medicaid (http://www.forbes.com/sites/brucejapsen/2016/11/27/why-trumps-block-grants-for-medicaid-face-opposition/#715fb8cf20f9). For those of us under the age of 47, the Trump/Ryan threat to our Social Security and Medicare isn't appealing either (http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnwasik/2016/11/16/three-ways-trump-gop-may-cut-social-security-medicare/#1dadee0c4e0e). To those who have their water, air, and land polluted as the EPA is dismantled or dramatically weakened your admittance of wrong wont' mean shit (http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-trump-epa-freeze-grants-contracts-20170123-story.html). You won't mean shit when the FDA rolls back food safety measures and we are getting sick more often from tainted food (http://thehill.com/regulation/healthcare/296152-trump-says-he-would-eliminate-food-safety-regulations). It is not going to mean shit to those who continue to get fucked over by the banks when Trump weakens the consumer financial protection bureau (http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/finance/310155-consumer-financial-protection-will-remain-alive-under-trump). When he reduces the regulations on Wall Street even more (remember who got us into the recession and who benefited from the recovery?), your acknowledgement will still be worth nothing (http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-mnuchin-wall-street-20161130-story.html). It won't fucking matter to the parents who watch their public school get replaced with a for profit charter school or a religious school under DeVos who appears to have no clue about anything other than how to born wealthy and marry into more money (http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/betsy-devos-education-public-schools-233720). To those who are benefiting from the expansion of clean energy jobs your apology won't mean shit (http://www.tennessean.com/story/opinion/2017/01/12/trumps-epa-pick-could-setback-tennessees-economy/96467586/). To me and everyone else that has a union job, your apology won't mean a damn thing after my union is dramatically weakened (http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-blasts-carrier-union-leader-1481169666 or http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/lake-county-news-sun/opinion/ct-lns-reeder-janus-st-1221-20161220-story.html). As Trump continues to insult civil rights leaders (attempting to weaken the cause as well as anyone who dissents against him) your admittance won't mean anything (http://www.wbur.org/radioboston/2017/01/16/john-lewis-1963m). To those who fear Trump's emboldening of neo-nazis, white supremacists, and the far-right, it won't mean shit either (http://myfox8.com/2016/11/14/church-vandalized-with-racist-message-trump-nation-whites-only/ or https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/11/15/you-can-all-go-home-now-police-investigate-hate-filled-note-targeting-iowa-muslim-family/?utm_term=.be98f82f7b29).  

To those who fear that Trump is a existential threat to democracy, if he turns out to be the ultra-nationalistic authoritarian many of us fear him to be, your admittance of being wrong is worth nothing. He is already engaged in falsifying things that don't matter at all (https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/21/us/politics/trump-white-house-briefing-inauguration-crowd-size.html?_r=0) and he is great an inspiring hate. I don't know about you, but the idea of the president lying about something as silly as how many people came to his inauguration does not inspire confidence that the truth matters to this guy or his team at all. Governments that simply make up shit--even when there is verifiable evidence to the contrary--are very scary. Not to mention that he won't divest from his companies (severe conflict on interest), and he has stated that he will never release his tax returns, keeping all of America in the dark about his actual investments and connections (https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/22/us/politics/donald-trump-tax-returns.html).

Finally, as someone who likes change, what changes exactly are going to occur to you because of Trump's transition? Do you have a pre-existing condition that might block you from obtaining healthcare? Are you going to lose your healthcare with this transition? Is your union being threatened? Did Trump increase the fees on your new home that you were thinking of buying (https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-01-20/trump-administration-overturns-obama-s-fha-mortgage-fee-cut)? Are you dealing with struggle of dealing with a student loan, if so, you think Trump's "change" sounds better (http://www.forbes.com/sites/nickclements/2016/07/07/5-student-loan-promises-from-hillary-clinton/2/#46933fd7b1f6 or http://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewjosuweit/2017/01/24/heres-what-student-loan-borrowers-expect-now-that-trump-is-president/#e54c3f264e02).

I'd imagine that you most likely live in a bubble (or think that you live in a bubble) where whether Clinton or Trump or Sanders or J. Bush had won you life wouldn't change one bit. It is easy to "enjoy change" when it is other people that may experience the negative aspects of change. People's lives can certainly change for the worst at anytime, but to celebrate that or encourage that harm is pretty fucked up. People's lives can change for the better as well. Maybe this is a better thing to celebrate and encourage.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"that guy is double parked."
"Who cares? there are people starving to death! besides, how does that affect you? does it lessen the joy of parking?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #348 on: January 24, 2017, 12:00:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

jeez man, you okay?

Look at this guy over here wanting to live ha

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #349 on: January 24, 2017, 12:30:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

jeez man, you okay?
[close]

Look at this guy over here wanting to live ha
I don't read them but Lurper's novel length posts got me huffing like a mother fucker.

TheFifthColumn

• Rep: -113
« Reply #350 on: January 24, 2017, 01:54:31 PM »
When he reduces the regulations on Wall Street even more (remember who got us into the recession and who benefited from the recovery?), your acknowledgement will still be worth nothing (mnuchin-wall-street-story)

Yeah, but the current regulation is kinda sucky.  Changing the quantity of regulation is not the same thing as changing the quality of it.

Here is an example:

"Our results show that bond liquidity deterioration around rating downgrades has worsened following the implementation of the Volcker Rule. We find such adverse effects whether we benchmark to the pre-crisis period or to the period just before the Volcker Rule was enacted, and we find that the relative deterioration in liquidity around these stress events is as high during the post-Volcker period as during the Financial Crisis. Given how badly liquidity deteriorated during the financial crisis, this finding suggests that the Volcker Rule may have serious consequences for corporate bond market functioning in stress times."
-The Volcker Rule and Market-Making in Times of Stress

So in other words, regulation passed to stabilize the economy had the unintended effect of limiting bond market liquidity, because banks have cut back on market making functions. Of course, Dodd-Frank isn't so bad to warrant a full repeal, but it's still full of issues. I think the MFA hit the nail on the head:

"systemic risk is best addressed holistically, as opposed to by regulation of individual participants. Key, and we believe laudable, examples of such an approach are regulations implemented under Title VII of the Dodd-Frank Act, such as central clearing and margin requirements, which apply to markets holistically and approach sources of potential risk on a market structure-basis. This regulatory approach, which may, at first glance, appear to leave entities unregulated because it does not prioritize entity-level regulatory requirements, addresses fundamental market behaviors and investment activities that represent sources of risk comprehensively and in a manner that is even-handed and limits opportunities for regulatory arbitrage. These regulatory efforts have also been effective at addressing structural weaknesses in important parts of short-term funding markets, such as tri-party repo and money market funds. We believe that a market structure-approach is the appropriate method of addressing potential systemic risk because it regulates both sides of every relevant transaction, thereby addressing the financial interconnections between firms. With a comprehensive focus on markets and investing activities, the Council can strengthen the system as a whole, rather than merely changing characteristics of certain isolated individual market participants."
-Managed Funds Association Response to FSOC Notice Seeking Comment on Asset Management Products and Activities

LifeHammered

• Rep: 53
« Reply #351 on: January 24, 2017, 04:06:42 PM »
A friendly reminder that there are other sections of SLAP to browse. Try here for a nice cleansing from this shit thread http://www.slapmagazine.com/component/option,com_jfusion/Itemid,4/index.php?topic=35500.2100

Lurper

• Rep: -9
« Reply #352 on: January 24, 2017, 05:56:59 PM »
Expand Quote
When he reduces the regulations on Wall Street even more (remember who got us into the recession and who benefited from the recovery?), your acknowledgement will still be worth nothing (mnuchin-wall-street-story)
[close]

Yeah, but the current regulation is kinda sucky.  Changing the quantity of regulation is not the same thing as changing the quality of it.

Here is an example:

"Our results show that bond liquidity deterioration around rating downgrades has worsened following the implementation of the Volcker Rule. We find such adverse effects whether we benchmark to the pre-crisis period or to the period just before the Volcker Rule was enacted, and we find that the relative deterioration in liquidity around these stress events is as high during the post-Volcker period as during the Financial Crisis. Given how badly liquidity deteriorated during the financial crisis, this finding suggests that the Volcker Rule may have serious consequences for corporate bond market functioning in stress times."
-The Volcker Rule and Market-Making in Times of Stress

So in other words, regulation passed to stabilize the economy had the unintended effect of limiting bond market liquidity, because banks have cut back on market making functions. Of course, Dodd-Frank isn't so bad to warrant a full repeal, but it's still full of issues. I think the MFA hit the nail on the head:

"systemic risk is best addressed holistically, as opposed to by regulation of individual participants. Key, and we believe laudable, examples of such an approach are regulations implemented under Title VII of the Dodd-Frank Act, such as central clearing and margin requirements, which apply to markets holistically and approach sources of potential risk on a market structure-basis. This regulatory approach, which may, at first glance, appear to leave entities unregulated because it does not prioritize entity-level regulatory requirements, addresses fundamental market behaviors and investment activities that represent sources of risk comprehensively and in a manner that is even-handed and limits opportunities for regulatory arbitrage. These regulatory efforts have also been effective at addressing structural weaknesses in important parts of short-term funding markets, such as tri-party repo and money market funds. We believe that a market structure-approach is the appropriate method of addressing potential systemic risk because it regulates both sides of every relevant transaction, thereby addressing the financial interconnections between firms. With a comprehensive focus on markets and investing activities, the Council can strengthen the system as a whole, rather than merely changing characteristics of certain isolated individual market participants."
-Managed Funds Association Response to FSOC Notice Seeking Comment on Asset Management Products and Activities

I'll check out the link. Thanks.

I support the general idea behind the original version of the Volcker Rule. The notion that commercial banks can gamble on risky speculative trading is a bit worrisome and I certainly don't mind that all those investment firms with over 150 million in assets are subject to greater supervision.

Prior to the rule being implemented an NYU prof wrote a paper addressing the liquidity issue that you bring up https://www.sec.gov/comments/s7-41-11/s74111-316.pdf . How much did he foresee and address these concerns? I'm not certain, I still need read to the paper that you linked to.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"that guy is double parked."
"Who cares? there are people starving to death! besides, how does that affect you? does it lessen the joy of parking?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #353 on: January 24, 2017, 07:00:58 PM »

No skaters in this but just have a laugh

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
  • RIP
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #354 on: January 27, 2017, 11:01:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
trump is the best thing to happen in america in the last 10 years. If you don't see it then you are just brainwashed.
[close]

If you can't enjoy the silver linings of both parties melting down and the corporate, establishment candidate losing her ass off, you are doing it wrong.
[close]

Totally, Trump is clearly a friend to the working class and has some plans to do anything to help them that he just has had to keep secret and never explain and isn't going to relentlessly bolster the ultra-wealthy, giving them reckless and unnecessary tax breaks, because he and his companies have benefitted from tax loopholes for decades so obviously he has an incentive to harm his own family's companies' interest. Obvs.

Make yourself die.
[close]

Swap out "Hillary" for "Trump" then throw yourself off a fucking cliff.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/26/investing/gary-cohn-goldman-sachs-exit-trump/

Don't forget to kill yourself you CHUD.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #355 on: January 27, 2017, 11:12:27 AM »
If I got a $285 million payout, I'm definitely donating half of it.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
  • RIP
« Reply #356 on: January 27, 2017, 11:14:56 AM »
wow u sound like a good person

Commercial D

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -670
« Reply #357 on: August 25, 2017, 09:41:39 PM »
#triggerwarning

Skate videos have been downhill ever since 411VM #20

doyle

• Rep: 213
« Reply #358 on: August 25, 2017, 10:12:59 PM »
^^^

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #359 on: August 25, 2017, 10:18:53 PM »
I wanna get another ten pages out of this thread. Paging dontfearthereefer

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down