Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 584892 times)

eight two fives

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -26
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #3150 on: January 05, 2019, 10:31:29 AM »
Is Tiffany Haddish just Tracy Morgan in drag?
If you can’t tell the difference between a fat old man and a beautiful woman, I feel for you dawg.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 535
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3151 on: January 05, 2019, 10:59:32 AM »
The amount of people with the ability to suck their own dicks is several orders of magnitude greater than anyone could ever imagine.

Most remain undetected by the rest of society because they never leave the house.

So if they left the house they would suck their own dicks in public and get found out? How would you detect this in someone?

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #3152 on: January 05, 2019, 11:04:35 AM »
Expand Quote
The amount of people with the ability to suck their own dicks is several orders of magnitude greater than anyone could ever imagine.

Most remain undetected by the rest of society because they never leave the house.
[close]

So if they left the house they would suck their own dicks in public and get found out? How would you detect this in someone?

DSL’s all day

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3153 on: January 05, 2019, 11:11:42 AM »

3 in 1000 can, but do they?

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #3154 on: January 05, 2019, 02:06:51 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
3 in 1000 can, but do they?

I think we had a thread about this. I would if I could.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1148
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3155 on: January 05, 2019, 02:34:10 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I’m saying that they are too busy locked in their bedrooms fellating themselves to interact with us normies.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

SpankerChief

• Rep: 2
  • Rob_Skate_Lurker_
« Reply #3156 on: January 05, 2019, 07:12:13 PM »
Void, Lovecraft theme very creepy and unpredictable.
[ url ]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2011/09/mind_blown.gif[ / url ]

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 300
« Reply #3157 on: January 06, 2019, 06:09:34 PM »
Been thinking about getting into Gundam model kits. I like the idea of meticulously working on a kit for hours. Plus the robots looks badass.

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #3158 on: January 06, 2019, 07:24:34 PM »
when famous people die i never give a shit. however, whenever i think about mca and levon helm being dead i get super bummed out.

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #3159 on: January 08, 2019, 01:42:10 AM »
Is anyone else not seeing linked instagram photos on Slap? Or is it just my phone protecting me from Michael Rappaport and Pauly Shore?

Bagelskate

« Reply #3160 on: January 08, 2019, 11:22:58 AM »
On vacation in Disney World and there’s tons of ledges, rails, hubbas etc... which current skater would you like to see fuck up disney the most. Also how fast would Disney stop you even if you thought of trying to skate on their property.

Fred gall obvious answer. In reality Rick Howard seems like he would be fun to watch skate in Disney just based on his enjoyment factor.

Parks, no chance of a board making it near there. Disney hotels, I think you could do a couple slappies before security came around.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #3161 on: January 08, 2019, 11:54:31 AM »
On vacation in Disney World and there’s tons of ledges, rails, hubbas etc... which current skater would you like to see fuck up disney the most. Also how fast would Disney stop you even if you thought of trying to skate on their property.

Fred gall obvious answer. In reality Rick Howard seems like he would be fun to watch skate in Disney just based on his enjoyment factor.

Parks, no chance of a board making it near there. Disney hotels, I think you could do a couple slappies before security came around.

Tried in the 90s and I imagine it's only gotten more severe. They were always on us before we made it from the parking lot to anything skateable. There are tens of thousands of cameras on Disney property.

Bagelskate

« Reply #3162 on: January 08, 2019, 12:10:02 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Tried in the 90s and I imagine it's only gotten more severe. They were always on us before we made it from the parking lot to anything skateable. There are tens of thousands of cameras on Disney property.

Damn that’s a let down, thanks for the heads up.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #3163 on: January 10, 2019, 06:01:10 PM »
Who in the FA camp will be the first to quit?

Dorknerd

« Reply #3164 on: January 10, 2019, 11:46:18 PM »
Making a thread about regulating the local. There’s a crew that claim full local status and some even have tattoos repping the spot, but there’s a snake who comes on the regular too. They let him slide and play chums with him, unless he’s not around then they talk mad shit behind his back.
He crashed into me one time and I lost my shit and threw his board over the fence into the creek. This is after pulling him aside a bunch of times for quiet words that eventually became louder and more direct, straight telling him to fuck off home, but to avail.
(We’re all drown men mind you - mid 20’s up towards 50.)
I just can’t respect any of them and it ruins the skate for me. Waiting forever for the snake to finish his run again chews up a bunch of time and then I’m pissed off and don’t enjoy the skate.

I guess my ponderence is whether a full crew claiming local status should regulate kooks out, or if I’m a fuckwit for feeling entitled enough to call someone out for not sharing properly?

Typing this out seems to have let off a bit of steam anyway.
🥃

shit_for_brains

« Reply #3165 on: January 11, 2019, 07:01:04 AM »

KB

slippy

• Rep: 87
« Reply #3166 on: January 11, 2019, 10:25:25 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

KB

Aiden.  Heard he's moving to Plan B
people who refuse to use apple products can blow my fucking stupid hog

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #3167 on: January 11, 2019, 12:15:15 PM »

(We’re all drown men mind you - mid 20’s up towards 50.)

What is dead may never die.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Dorknerd

« Reply #3168 on: January 11, 2019, 08:38:08 PM »
Lol grown. I had a broken foot (2 months recovery) but it’s about good now. Time to find some new spots where crew ain’t...how you say...poosay

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3169 on: January 11, 2019, 08:48:47 PM »
He crashed into me one time and I lost my shit and threw his board over the fence into the creek.

That had to have felt pretty satisfying. 
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Dorknerd

« Reply #3170 on: January 11, 2019, 09:19:46 PM »
Yeah fuck that guy. It did feel good.
Although one guy went and got the board for him, and then bought me beers at the pub because “I was his hero” for chucking it. Fuggouttahere. 2 face cunts.

FROTHY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #3171 on: January 12, 2019, 05:46:18 PM »
Observations: Dogs can wait around for hours looking totally normal and take a huge dump the instant they get outside. Also, many dogs are afraid of their farts - the fart's manifestation is a surprise.

Hypothesis:A dog's need to poop and fart is more subconscious and less stressful than how it is perceived in humans.

Experiment: Feed dogs and humans a very typical diet, proportional to their weight, and let them chill in the living room. Install a continuous IV blood hormone sensor (CIVBHS) into all of them and log their hormone levels throughout the day. Set up methane sensors throughout the room that can detect farts and record their volume. Pooping times will be allotted based on the typical digestion period of each participant, but in general, everyone's gonna wait longer to poop than they want. Farts are ok whenever though. Quantify results.........

Looking for grant money. Let me know if you have any connections.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #3172 on: January 13, 2019, 04:18:20 AM »
  Theyre sure as fuck not taking Bowies shit down from spotify.  Typical bs.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #3173 on: January 13, 2019, 06:37:59 AM »

Why would they take it down? Fill me in here.

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3174 on: January 13, 2019, 06:46:51 AM »
Observations: Dogs can wait around for hours looking totally normal and take a huge dump the instant they get outside. Also, many dogs are afraid of their farts - the fart's manifestation is a surprise.

Hypothesis:A dog's need to poop and fart is more subconscious and less stressful than how it is perceived in humans.

Experiment: Feed dogs and humans a very typical diet, proportional to their weight, and let them chill in the living room. Install a continuous IV blood hormone sensor (CIVBHS) into all of them and log their hormone levels throughout the day. Set up methane sensors throughout the room that can detect farts and record their volume. Pooping times will be allotted based on the typical digestion period of each participant, but in general, everyone's gonna wait longer to poop than they want. Farts are ok whenever though. Quantify results.........

Looking for grant money. Let me know if you have any connections.

Your ideas are fresh, your observations are sharp and your reasoning is sound.

Someone told me that there’s a big difference between our digestive system which is oriented vertically and dogs, which is oriented horizontally.  It may be another piece of the puzzle.

Something I pondered today is the fact that AARP is committing mental warfare on the public by automatically sending an AARP welcome letter to everyone when they turn 50. 

It’s bad enough getting old without these fuckers rubbing your face in it by mailing you an unsolicited letter which might as well say “YOU ARE OLD” in huge letters.  Just who the fuck do they think they are? 

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
« Reply #3175 on: January 13, 2019, 07:37:53 AM »
What the fuck, I thought you were like 15?

I'm assuming Cigs is talking about how Bowie fucked like 16 year olds? Maybe that's been getting renewed attention lately, cause of all the R.Kelly stuff going on?

Pretty embarrassing question, but anybody got a rec for a good vape liquid site? I've just been going to shops, and I'd just as soon cut out that interaction.

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3176 on: January 13, 2019, 07:53:02 AM »
What the fuck, I thought you were like 15?

Haha, I didn’t say that I was the one with the AARP card.

Was that an insult?

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #3177 on: January 13, 2019, 08:22:04 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Why would they take it down? Fill me in here.
  They shouldnt take Bowies shit of there but im bummed at these double standards.  All R Kellys shit got taken down of there cause of the underage girl accusations.  Reminds me of when a snoop song was on the hitparade the same time tom pettys hit was poppin and they bleep out snoops cannibis reference but tom pettys didnt get touched.  Sad really.
  Its really this thing where one is supposed to be high art and the hood shit  cannot possibly be thought of as such.  Good example is Roman Pollanski getting a pass.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 08:30:47 AM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 632
« Reply #3178 on: January 13, 2019, 10:29:44 AM »
I nuked Facebook probably about 3 years ago or so, last weekend made an acc solely to contact one person. Didn't put any information about location employment etc, only shit on there is my name and a profile picture. Didn't link it to phone contacts/insta, location services disabled etc. Lo and behold I start getting friend requests from people I'm friendly with in my area, then people who skate and then finally one from someone I only know through the internet (that person being silhouette who posts here) - how the fuck does this shit happen? I know fb has always got a lot of flack for it's "privacy" settings but for fuck sake there's even a guy in "people you may know" who I only know through Discord/Steam and he nuked most of his online presence a good 6/7 months back so how the fuck is he there?

this the kinda shit that made me get rid of it in the first place

FROTHY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #3179 on: January 13, 2019, 10:53:39 AM »
I nuked Facebook probably about 3 years ago or so, last weekend made an acc solely to contact one person. Didn't put any information about location employment etc, only shit on there is my name and a profile picture. Didn't link it to phone contacts/insta, location services disabled etc. Lo and behold I start getting friend requests from people I'm friendly with in my area, then people who skate and then finally one from someone I only know through the internet (that person being silhouette who posts here) - how the fuck does this shit happen? I know fb has always got a lot of flack for it's "privacy" settings but for fuck sake there's even a guy in "people you may know" who I only know through Discord/Steam and he nuked most of his online presence a good 6/7 months back so how the fuck is he there?

this the kinda shit that made me get rid of it in the first place

This stuff is getting scary. China's social credit system is going to be like a science fiction nightmare, and I'm pretty sure google has a large role in its development. I don't think it's conspiratorial to believe facebook, google, etc. are collecting much more data than they admit.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 11:03:42 AM by FROTHY »