Author Topic: What are you eating right now?  (Read 435325 times)

Fhk

Re: What are you eating right now?
« Reply #3660 on: August 26, 2021, 02:13:35 PM »
Watermelon is so good. Ever salt it? Or throw little bit chilli on it? Makes the sweetness pop.
Ever put sugar on a cucumber? Taste just like watermelon.

Uh Oh

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 370
« Reply #3661 on: August 26, 2021, 02:52:17 PM »

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
« Reply #3662 on: August 28, 2021, 11:16:30 PM »
Flatbread shite and avos a buck each so all the avos
listen to cosmic psychos

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 77
« Reply #3663 on: August 29, 2021, 04:51:21 AM »
greek

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 548
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #3664 on: August 30, 2021, 02:25:27 AM »
the whole bag

Hell yeah JB, reminds me to re up on a couple bags

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 874
« Reply #3665 on: August 30, 2021, 06:31:14 AM »
Just ate 36 cadburry twirls. They were the little ones so probably only about 550g just annoying because I specifically bought them to ration over the next week or so.

Basically I'm addicted to sugar and have no impulse control once I start. If I have an oak/icebreak/dare (pre made ice coffee drink) I can usually deal with it for the rest of the day but I'm back on lockdown and the supermarkets have no stock so all bets are off.

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3666 on: August 30, 2021, 12:00:10 PM »
shoestring fries

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3667 on: August 30, 2021, 04:07:31 PM »
Just ate 36 cadburry twirls. They were the little ones so probably only about 550g just annoying because I specifically bought them to ration over the next week or so.

Basically I'm addicted to sugar and have no impulse control once I start. If I have an oak/icebreak/dare (pre made ice coffee drink) I can usually deal with it for the rest of the day but I'm back on lockdown and the supermarkets have no stock so all bets are off.

Bro you can’t have that shit in the house ay, you can’t be trusted haha
Watch those ice breaks my mate drank 1-2 every day for something like ten years and had kidney stones at 27 he said it was the most painful thing ever trying to get the stones out of his urethra he had to go to hospital for it

Try a long black and dump ice and like one sugar in it?
Mad refreshing
listen to cosmic psychos

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3668 on: August 30, 2021, 10:22:17 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Watch those ice breaks my mate drank 1-2 every day for something like ten years and had kidney stones at 27 he said it was the most painful thing ever trying to get the stones out of his urethra he had to go to hospital for it

Mad refreshing

Oh yeah I've had them too. Had a cancer scare at the start of the year they found a lump in my bladder. had to get a camera in my dick, turns out it was nothing.

Its been said by infinite people intimate times but shitty drinks are our generations cigarettes. I'll never talk shit on someone who gets sick and ends up smoking again. I've given up shit only for it to start creeping back in six weeks later countless times.

Back to what we are eating just made a cheeseburgers from all aldi products. The normal aldi cheeseburger meat, the buns with the sesame seeds, spicy bbq sauce.
Gotta say pretty good and 4 burgers probably cost about $10. Not including cost of sliced cheese and jar of pickles 

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1650
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #3669 on: August 30, 2021, 10:51:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Mad refreshing
[close]

Oh yeah I've had them too. Had a cancer scare at the start of the year they found a lump in my bladder. had to get a camera in my dick, turns out it was nothing.

Its been said by infinite people intimate times but shitty drinks are our generations cigarettes. I'll never talk shit on someone who gets sick and ends up smoking again. I've given up shit only for it to start creeping back in six weeks later countless times.

Back to what we are eating just made a cheeseburgers from all aldi products. The normal aldi cheeseburger meat, the buns with the sesame seeds, spicy bbq sauce.
Gotta say pretty good and 4 burgers probably cost about $10. Not including cost of sliced cheese and jar of pickles

Aldi has amazing prices for sure.

Hey, by chance did you grow up in CK?
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3670 on: August 30, 2021, 11:19:12 PM »
CK? Nah sorry West Sydney

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 548
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #3671 on: August 31, 2021, 02:58:25 AM »
I just had a Parma (for my American Pals, chicken parmigiana) and they forgot the salad part that was advertised.

Crumbed cheesy chicken and chips takes on a whole different feel without me pretending the salad makes it healthy

That and 4 silver bullets

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3672 on: August 31, 2021, 08:32:57 AM »
bean burritos shoestring fries supreme. used veg chili. less meat sweats

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #3673 on: August 31, 2021, 08:47:30 AM »
Big fan of Aldi. Probably half my food in my kitchen comes from there.

You're 100% right about burgers from only their products. It seems insane how much you get for how little it cost, and it all tastes great. Even their frozen patties are bomb, better than costco in my opinion.

If you are a burger fan and can get one of those blackstone flat top grills, pick one up. I got one for my birthday a few years ago and I won't make burgers on anything else, it's perfect. You can grill up onions and your buns at the same time. I like to do about 1/4 lb patties, gently put them in a ball, then do them smashburger style. Takes like 2-3 minutes. That grill also makes great steaks, fajitas, stir frys, tacos, phillys. All kinds of greasy shit. I tried making breakfast on it once, but it was kind of a disaster. I could see it being great if you were camping, but I didn't like cooking breakfast in my driveway.

I'm working on a taco salad and some tamales we got at the farmers market. I'm a big fan of Herdez sauces, the green one especially.

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3674 on: September 01, 2021, 06:22:43 PM »
2 breakfast bagels for dinner. eggs with pepper mixed in divided in half folded. cheese slice. mustard. spoonful of tomato sauce to supplement a tomato slice. chopped onions. had a mountain of fish and chips last night so i wanna refrain from fried stuff for a while

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3675 on: September 02, 2021, 06:47:32 PM »
Liquid lunch!!!

Nah there’s a pizza too they’re making it
How good are fridays

find duplicate words in text file online

Dunno what all this pestos doing here but fuck it
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 06:55:38 PM by matty_c »
listen to cosmic psychos

animalflesh

« Reply #3676 on: September 03, 2021, 06:50:44 AM »
Pizza looks good! Prosciutto and arugula right?

Not right now but here’s a photo dump of cooler shit from this past 2 months

Hamachi ceviche

Italian dog

Vegan red curry cheesesteak

Sweet n sour Pho

Yellowtail ceviche and spelt bread

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3677 on: September 03, 2021, 07:05:28 AM »
not every photo ive posted was right then and there either. red curry cheesesteak sounds 2nom

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 114
« Reply #3678 on: September 03, 2021, 02:07:36 PM »
 Sandwich - Prosciutto, sharp provolone, sliced cherry peppers, tomato, arugula, olive oil

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3679 on: September 03, 2021, 05:15:24 PM »
That’s the one Thom

Bro some of those plates look unreal that might be the nicest looking hot dog I ever seen
Cerviches are good hey! There’s this Filipino one called kinilaw it goes real good just as a beer snack
Heaps easy to make
That bread and the big bit of butter too, that looks like it would go hard dipping in the stuff the fish is in
listen to cosmic psychos

mushroom slice

« Reply #3680 on: September 03, 2021, 05:52:24 PM »
You guys duck with rap sacks?

HeavyAndExpensive

« Reply #3681 on: September 03, 2021, 06:05:28 PM »
You guys duck with rap sacks?

I remember seeing these for the first time years ago, they were lil Romeo honey bbq, and naturally I thought I was in some sort of fever dream

HeavyAndExpensive

« Reply #3682 on: September 03, 2021, 06:07:02 PM »

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3683 on: September 06, 2021, 06:01:20 PM »
steak

hmmmokay

« Reply #3684 on: September 06, 2021, 07:34:08 PM »
Penne with some Raos roasted garlic sauce + grated parm/romano. Usually not a fan of roasted garlic anything but this is hitting the spot.

animalflesh

« Reply #3685 on: September 06, 2021, 07:59:13 PM »

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #3686 on: September 07, 2021, 07:20:30 AM »
Had a cookout over the weekend for my sons birthday. I made wings and smash burgers. My sister in law made the loaded baked potatoes.

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3687 on: September 07, 2021, 12:53:27 PM »
instant noodles

HeavyAndExpensive

« Reply #3688 on: September 07, 2021, 05:00:50 PM »
White boy chorizo tacos. Ground chorizo cooked with some red onion, red bell pepper on a flour tortilla with roasted garlic cloves spread on the tortilla. The amount of onions and garlic I eat, I swear to god I know my downstairs neighbor can hear my farts fucking rip, especially early morning when it’s dead quiet.

Finished off my white bean/roasted garlic/herb soup for lunch. Again, with those ingredients my toots have been absolutely immense

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 167
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3689 on: September 07, 2021, 09:27:30 PM »
Had a party on Sunday. We made a Jamaican jerk rubbed pork butt, a paella and 6 pizzas in the pizza oven attachment for my smoker. Great success.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.