Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1889478 times)

yapple dapple

Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #16470 on: November 11, 2015, 12:31:43 AM »
Cracked my right clavicle and got four stiches to the chin.

givecigstosurfgroms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #16471 on: November 11, 2015, 06:06:09 AM »
Smoked my head off the ground fuckin again.  Downhill fuckin fucker passes me and then blocks off the bottom of the hill.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 332
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #16472 on: November 11, 2015, 07:38:58 AM »
There has been a possom wrecking havoc on my chickens. It snatched one last tuesday and nearly ripped her tail off before I got outside and it split, that one is now in recovery in my guest bedroom. I had the sickest day of skating in a long while yesterday, beers, free food, the whole nine. I came home to the same possom chowing down on another bird, this time she was already dead by the time I got home. I posted up with my gurkha and esee for about 45 minutes and waited for the perpetrator to come back out and finish the meal. I chased it into a pallet along the wall, pinned it with the gurkha through it's lower hips and then put my esee through it's eye socket and put another hole right behind it's shoulder, hoping to hit a lung. I woke up today and couldn't find a carcass even though I know I did the work to put it out and found enough blood to know it didn't make it. I lost a chicken, which my girlfriend raised from an egg, and had to take an animal out in way less humane than I would have liked.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #16473 on: November 11, 2015, 02:08:58 PM »
I came across a little shit on youtube he said he "didn't like the Gonz at all"

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

shark tits

« Reply #16474 on: November 12, 2015, 02:54:46 PM »
just got off the phone w/ rusty's mom and i guess he passed away. they're having a celebration of his life on Saturday i'm gonna try to get up to new hampshire/vermont for. he just kicked it w/ me, gave me a tattoo gun a wk ago. i'm gonna miss that mad scientist.
i hope ya'll will forgive his negative posts, dude was schizo but truly heart of gold. don't know too much else to say, RIP rusty berrings!

shit_for_brains

« Reply #16475 on: November 12, 2015, 03:31:04 PM »
Oh no

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #16476 on: November 12, 2015, 03:34:21 PM »
damn that's terrible, his homemade wheels vid was always enjoyed by me

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #16477 on: November 12, 2015, 03:48:28 PM »
wow, if that is true that is horrible. i know he had it rough but he was one of my favorite people in the world. rest in peace
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

straight

« Reply #16478 on: November 12, 2015, 04:03:14 PM »
Fuck my stomach just sank

abudabi

« Reply #16479 on: November 12, 2015, 04:51:05 PM »
that is terrible, fuck. R.I.P.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 332
  • Low Scovilles
« Reply #16480 on: November 12, 2015, 06:28:52 PM »
fuck man, the ones farthest out here are usually the best 5 out of 9 times. He was part of that better ratio. Shred in paradise amigo.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #16481 on: November 12, 2015, 06:49:42 PM »
can't believe that...dying on a friday 13 ? i hope it's a joke

shark tits

« Reply #16482 on: November 12, 2015, 07:05:44 PM »
it ain't. his mother said that whatever donations or such they want it to go towards the skatepark in his little town which i thought was wicked cool. nah, if it's a joke it's way too involved and the perpetuators are rusty's parents i've never met.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1380
« Reply #16483 on: November 12, 2015, 07:09:47 PM »
That's very sad. I admired his wit and dedication to skating.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16484 on: November 13, 2015, 03:46:59 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
it ain't. his mother said that whatever donations or such they want it to go towards the skatepark in his little town which i thought was wicked cool. nah, if it's a joke it's way too involved and the perpetuators are rusty's parents i've never met.
very sad news then...the world lost another good guy

colin

« Reply #16485 on: November 13, 2015, 08:42:42 AM »
just got off the phone w/ rusty's mom and i guess he passed away. they're having a celebration of his life on Saturday i'm gonna try to get up to new hampshire/vermont for. he just kicked it w/ me, gave me a tattoo gun a wk ago. i'm gonna miss that mad scientist.
i hope ya'll will forgive his negative posts, dude was schizo but truly heart of gold. don't know too much else to say, RIP rusty berrings!

My theory is that as a society or people or species there are certain things that we are not evolved enough to handle, so we are afraid of them.
One being intelligences that we don't understand, so they are not typically celebrated, and the individuals who house them are maligned.
I feel bad for Rusty because I think he had intelligences that just didn't have an outlet or channel based on the constructs of our society.

Jack, let me know how to donate to the skatepark fund.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #16486 on: November 13, 2015, 09:22:32 AM »
Holy fuck that's terrible, my heart goes out to all who knew him on a personal level

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

shark tits

« Reply #16487 on: November 13, 2015, 10:26:24 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

My theory is that as a society or people or species there are certain things that we are not evolved enough to handle, so we are afraid of them.
One being intelligences that we don't understand, so they are not typically celebrated, and the individuals who house them are maligned.
I feel bad for Rusty because I think he had intelligences that just didn't have an outlet or channel based on the constructs of our society.

Jack, let me know how to donate to the skatepark fund.
'even the most primitive cultures had an innate respect for the insane' --- the motorcycle boy [speaking to rusty james]
donation information is in this cut and paste somewheres
Hi Mike,

Tyler’s memorial service and celebration of life will take place at the Dartmouth Skiway lodge at 3:00 PM on Saturday 11/21/15.

Here is a link with driving directions..
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~skiway/contact/directions.html

Ty spent many hours snow boarding here since 1995 - it is a bit off the beaten trail - so  please plan on some extra driving time ..

We will have dinner following the service..

Our hope is that anyone who wishes to share a story , sing a song, read a poem, etc.. will..

A donation in Tyler's honor can be made to the Lebanon Skatepark at https://gofundme.com/lebanonnhskatepark or via check, made out to “Friends of Lebanon Recreation.” In the memo line, "In memory of Tyler S. Kirschner" mailed to Lebanon City Hall, 51 North Park Street, Lebanon, NH 03766.

Buddy and Ginny

Can of Soup

« Reply #16488 on: November 13, 2015, 02:17:21 PM »
Will definitely be contributing to the park fund, thank you for sharing the info.

This is really shaping up to be an awful week--I hope all of you in France are safe.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
« Reply #16489 on: November 14, 2015, 10:26:40 AM »
flatspotted my new set of bones stfs when slipping out on a nollie bs flip.
my local concrete park is too smoth to ride them out so my setup sound like a tractor now haha

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 712
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #16490 on: November 16, 2015, 05:33:02 AM »
One of my best friends tried to kill himself today, out of nowhere... He jumped of a 4th floor. He is on the hospital now but he was studying far away so i cant do nothing. i know he is alive but dont know if he is in good or bad shape. Fuck, i'm shaking like crazy.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #16491 on: November 16, 2015, 05:37:03 AM »
One of my best friends tried to kill himself today, out of nowhere... He jumped of a 4th floor. He is on the hospital now but he was studying far away so i cant do nothing. i know he is alive but dont know if he is in good or bad shape. Fuck, i'm shaking like crazy.
Damn, all the best to you and your friend man. That's terrible.

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #16492 on: November 16, 2015, 01:17:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Thanks man, but the worst thing happened. He didnt survive to a brain bleeding. Fuck, i havent felt this bad my hole life. He was trully the best heart i ever knew... And it was so unexpected. I feel like shit.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
« Reply #16493 on: November 16, 2015, 06:36:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Thanks man, but the worst thing happened. He didnt survive to a brain bleeding. Fuck, i havent felt this bad my hole life. He was trully the best heart i ever knew... And it was so unexpected. I feel like shit.
I'm sorry to hear that man, call his parents, they'll really appreciate hearing from you.

shark tits

« Reply #16494 on: November 16, 2015, 07:13:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

sorry to hear skatan. sorry that oldie but frenchy and turtle boy lost friends or at least people from their past. lots of bad things in life but death has finality.
rusty's memorial is next saturday. i'm actually looking forward to meeting his folks w/ jim and dan but obviously it's about the worst possible circumstances under which to do so. still, i'm trying to look at the positives.
not stoked i can't do more for people.

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #16495 on: November 17, 2015, 02:18:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
I'm sorry to hear that man, call his parents, they'll really appreciate hearing from you.

I already told them. I went to the hospital he was, after a 3h car ride. Me and my friends just waited a bit and they gave us the bad news, i went from sweaty shaking to stone cold paralised in no time. Then we were with his parent, i gave a hug to them and talked about how good their son was. His mother face and state was the most heartbreaking thing ever.

Thank you to i sniff my butthole all the time. Wish i could go to that Rusty memorial.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #16496 on: November 17, 2015, 06:31:44 AM »
really sorry to hear about your friend Sk.A.T.A.N. i cant even imagine how heartbreaking that whole situation must have been. my condolences to you and everyone effected.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16497 on: November 17, 2015, 06:51:47 AM »
Didn't thought a sec the"nigga"stuff was a racist thing in Rusty's posts...so calm down nigga gay PC police !

RIP nigga...

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #16498 on: November 22, 2015, 10:57:19 PM »
1. Got sucker punched a couple nights back. That's always fun. He got my nose good. I'm not sure if it's broken or not. I can't tell if it's slightly crooked or if it's just the swelling making it look that way. It doesn't hurt TOO bad and sometimes I get congested for no reason (probably just from my nasal passages being swollen), but other that I have no weird symptoms. Can anyone who's had a broken nose before chime in? I try to avoid going to the doctors unless its completely necessary. I've heard most non serious broken noses heal on their own, so that's good.

2. A friend of mine who I used to skate with all the time got accused of raping a girl a few days back. This girl came forward on twitter saying that he raped her friend, and asked everyone to retweet and spread the news. Ever since she posted that a bunch of other girls have started coming forward claiming that he's raped them too. I skated with this dude pretty hardcore all year but started seeing him less and less towards the last few months. It's crazy because he was a super nice dude, never took much too seriously and always had a joking demeanor about him. I always thought he couldn't even hurt a fly. Last I saw him was maybe three weeks ago, then out of nowhere this pops up. I've tried to get ahold of him but can't, he shut his phone off and deleted all his social media, probably because he was getting bombarded with threats. It sucks because even if this ends up being untrue (not that i think it is or isn't, I don't know enough to make a call so I'm not going to) his reputation is going to be ruined regardless just from being accused alone.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
« Reply #16499 on: November 23, 2015, 12:39:52 AM »
1. Got sucker punched a couple nights back. That's always fun. He got my nose good. I'm not sure if it's broken or not. I can't tell if it's slightly crooked or if it's just the swelling making it look that way. It doesn't hurt TOO bad and sometimes I get congested for no reason (probably just from my nasal passages being swollen), but other that I have no weird symptoms. Can anyone who's had a broken nose before chime in? I try to avoid going to the doctors unless its completely necessary. I've heard most non serious broken noses heal on their own, so that's good.

2 years ago some random asshole punched me in he face for no reason and broke my nose as well. i went to the hospital, they said it's broken 4 times totally but appears not to be displaced/out of place, so that it would grow together back as normal. i guess it is slightly more crooked now than it was before. they also asked if i can breathe normally or if i get less air in throughy my nose, if that would have been the case i would have to have surgery. they told me that immediately after the incident the doctors cant do much, because the broken nose has to grow together in the first place in order to make a surgery because the fracture(s) coming from punches and what not are too irregular and uneven in order to setting up the nose straight. but i dont really know if you should go and see the doctor, i can only tell you my experiences. dont quote me on that, but from my experience they cant really do anything, if it's not that dramatic, just blue, swollen and you can breathe quite normally. also the doctors told me for a nose surgery i can always come back and let them break my nose again in order to set it straight, but that would be just possible in the healthcare system where i am at. good luck, noble.