Author Topic: 10 YEAR OLD BAKER FLOW RIDER  (Read 20020 times)

Bagelskate

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 62
Re: 10 YEAR OLD BAKER FLOW RIDER
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2018, 02:42:52 AM »
Terry of baker and 10 year old's parents on Baker

It’s a fact TK got kicked off for missing his designated snacks days.

New kids Mom brought orange slices, pbj on wheat and mass amounts of coconut water.

Who would you want on baker???

everythingisgreat

• Rep: -130
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2018, 03:18:53 AM »
I guess T-funk has some competition now.

You mean Zach Allen

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -284
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2018, 03:29:49 AM »
I fucking hate instagram

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2018, 04:01:42 AM »
Expand Quote
God damn it, this ain't what it used to be.
[close]

My feelings exactly.
An example of skateboarding being swept up by normies...more about Micky Papas, Zion Wrights, Chris Channs... fewer Ricky Oyolas, Jeff Grossos, and Brent Atchleys. Less attitude. Less individuality. More Nike swooshes. More Monster girls. More skate coaches. More cookie cutter copy paste interviews that are like “um yeah I just love skating and street league is sick”. Soon every interview will be the same. Sponsorships with Best Buy, Amazon, and Microsoft just because.

The face of skateboarding is changing fast. I miss what it used to be too, but holy hell I need to go skate right now.
How are you throwing grossos name in there? Ricky Oyola, Brent Atchley and fuckin Grosso? -c'mon.    Two of these 3 you mention are famous for their skating. Grosso rips dont get me wrong but please dont give him this degree of credit.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

MeanestCleanestPenis

• Rep: 40
« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2018, 07:27:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Parents who make instagrams for their kids can get to fuck
[close]

spotted the Scottish person

Hahaha, busted. Should have written it phonetically like the Irvine Welsh books: "Git tae Fuck"

Just mainly commenting on the horrible trend of parents throwing their kids into sports super young, making an instagram for them and trying to pimp them out everywhere!

https://www.instagram.com/zachariahsanchez_/?hl=en

The worst example of this

roomservice

• Rep: -209
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2018, 02:14:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

My feelings exactly.
An example of skateboarding being swept up by normies...more about Micky Papas, Zion Wrights, Chris Channs... fewer Ricky Oyolas, Jeff Grossos, and Brent Atchleys. Less attitude. Less individuality. More Nike swooshes. More Monster girls. More skate coaches. More cookie cutter copy paste interviews that are like “um yeah I just love skating and street league is sick”. Soon every interview will be the same. Sponsorships with Best Buy, Amazon, and Microsoft just because.

The face of skateboarding is changing fast. I miss what it used to be too, but holy hell I need to go skate right now.
[close]
How are you throwing grossos name in there? Ricky Oyola, Brent Atchley and fuckin Grosso? -c'mon.    Two of these 3 you mention are famous for their skating. Grosso rips dont get me wrong but please dont give him this degree of credit.
You missed my point. Those three have actual personalities, whether spoken or through their skating. The other three are trick robots or taping their eyes and mouth wide open for a click baiting YouTube thumbnail. Big difference. If it’s all about tricks or fame to you you’re not gonna understand what I was getting at anyway.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1151
« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2018, 02:31:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

My feelings exactly.

[close]
[close]
You missed my point. Those three have actual personalities, whether spoken or through their skating. The other three are trick robots or taping their eyes and mouth wide open for a click baiting YouTube thumbnail. Big difference. If it’s all about tricks or fame to you you’re not gonna understand what I was getting at anyway.

As much as I’d like to say that skating’s increasing acceptance in mainstream society doesn’t bother me, it really does.

I love that skating is (or was) full of outsider weirdos.  What are today’s young weirdos going to have?  It’s Academic tournaments?
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

KRKD1

« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2018, 02:44:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

My feelings exactly.
An example of skateboarding being swept up by normies...more about Micky Papas, Zion Wrights, Chris Channs... fewer Ricky Oyolas, Jeff Grossos, and  Brent Atchleys. Less attitude. Less individuality. More Nike swooshes  More Monster girls. More skate coaches. More cookie cutter copy paste interviews that are like “um yeah I just love skating and street league is sick”. Soon every interview will be the same. Sponsorships with Best Buy, Amazon, and Microsoft just because

:-X

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2018, 02:50:00 PM »
Will his parents let him watch Baker2G when he turns #11yearsold

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -215
« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2018, 03:21:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Hahaha, busted. Should have written it phonetically like the Irvine Welsh books: "Git tae Fuck"

Just mainly commenting on the horrible trend of parents throwing their kids into sports super young, making an instagram for them and trying to pimp them out everywhere!

Jesus frigging Christ, that’s cringey

Oh, and i’ve read every Welsh book. Nothing like the Scottish patter

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2018, 03:48:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

My feelings exactly.

[close]
[close]
- Ive skated the whole way thru since 86 -  also its generous to say Oyola has 'personality' and if Atchley made nyjuh seem like the coolest dude on earth id still rewatch his parts constantly.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 03:52:31 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #71 on: December 29, 2018, 06:11:57 PM »
can you pooseys finally admit baker is wackasfuckhashtag
edit: shalomeofchow
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 06:31:51 PM by MexicanSpaniard »

humanflies

• Rep: 7
« Reply #72 on: December 29, 2018, 06:19:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

holy shit rob welsh is the man

roomservice

• Rep: -209
« Reply #73 on: December 29, 2018, 06:25:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

My feelings exactly.

[close]
[close]
[close]
- Ive skated the whole way thru since 86 -  also its generous to say Oyola has 'personality' and if Atchley made nyjuh seem like the coolest dude on earth id still rewatch his parts constantly.
Missed my point again. Sorry bud, maybe next time.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 06:54:29 PM by roomservice »

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1341
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #74 on: December 29, 2018, 06:28:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Terry of baker and 10 year old's parents on Baker
[close]

It’s a fact TK got kicked off for missing his designated snacks days.

New kids Mom brought orange slices, pbj on wheat and mass amounts of coconut water.

Who would you want on baker???

On his first designated snack day, TK brought a half-drunk gallon jug of iced tea and some ramen noodles. Everyone was clearly bummed so he just never bothered again.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
« Reply #75 on: December 29, 2018, 07:21:15 PM »
They're raising their kid to be a pro skateboarder which means when the industry shits him out, he'll be an unemployed grown man with absolutely no real life work experience. Hopefully they're already rich
Hopefully Reynolds realizes he has Jacopo and doesn't need a 10 year old insta baby on his team to save that scenario from hapening

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #76 on: December 29, 2018, 07:30:31 PM »
If you're not at least 14 skating street, i ain't watching your clips.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 732
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #77 on: December 29, 2018, 07:42:02 PM »

If you're not at least 14 skating street in my area, for the most part, i ain't watching your clips.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 339
« Reply #78 on: December 29, 2018, 08:31:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

even worse.. fuck these parents;

https://www.instagram.com/sk8ing_toddler/
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 735
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #79 on: December 29, 2018, 08:44:35 PM »

ShitNuts

• Rep: -2
« Reply #80 on: December 29, 2018, 09:37:21 PM »
The internet was a mistake.

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #81 on: December 29, 2018, 10:13:39 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Wow these skate parents are sinking to new lows. Imagine letting Danny Way hold your child. Looks like he gave the kid two black eyes.
I'm hoping it's just a shadow and he didn't think the baby was gay

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #82 on: December 29, 2018, 11:00:09 PM »
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #83 on: December 30, 2018, 05:55:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

My feelings exactly.

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
  Its not that I missed your point -it was corny drivel and was below me (hence me mentioning Ive been with street skating since 86) so I wasnt addressing your shiddy 'point'.  (condesending bastard)

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1571
« Reply #84 on: December 30, 2018, 07:05:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

My feelings exactly.

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
  Its not that I missed your point -it was corny drivel and was below me (hence me mentioning Ive been with street skating since 86) so I wasnt addressing your shiddy 'point'.  (condesending bastard)

genuine personality, I think you should be specifying. the industry is packed with dudes (and companies) who try to play the 'personality' card but instead of just letting their true selves on skateboards do the talking they just pick whatever they're given to endorse out of a collection of marketable ready-made personas (or maybe it is that a lot of those dudes really don't have truly outstanding personalities in the first place and the industry has to try really hard to make them look interesting). in a way modern professional skating has a lot to do with acting in addition to just being good at skateboarding because most everybody can do whatever on a skateboard nowadays, so in order to stand out a lot of dudes have to try (and are paid) to live up to some kind of specific myth around themselves, which Instagram makes super easy and in the end a lot of the sincerity is taken away. if one wants to watch what I would consider honest skateboarding nowadays the only option is to watch local / underground indie vids, the less ties to the industry the better and many a time that very insulation actually drives people to get very creative, that doesn't necessarily guarantee the quality of the resulting product but it's always a safer bet than a commercial if you're looking for authenticity.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Free Max B
« Reply #85 on: December 30, 2018, 07:22:23 AM »
nope

free max b
FREE MAX B

humanflies

• Rep: 7
« Reply #86 on: December 30, 2018, 08:15:52 AM »
Wait a second - Is anyone else thinking that maybe Spanky got back on Baker by cutting his hair and curbing his growth spurt, fooling The Boss that he's a 10-year-old kid, coincidentally named Spanky?

Roisto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
« Reply #87 on: December 30, 2018, 08:33:15 AM »
Wait a second - Is anyone else thinking that maybe Spanky got back on Baker by cutting his hair and curbing his growth spurt, fooling The Boss that he's a 10-year-old kid, coincidentally named Spanky?

Dunno about that but what I do know is that he's  on Tinder trying to pass off as a 32 year old female teacher in Southern Finland.

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #88 on: December 30, 2018, 08:49:49 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Dunno about that but what I do know is that he's  on Tinder trying to pass off as a 32 year old female teacher in Southern Finland.

Did you swipe right?

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
« Reply #89 on: December 30, 2018, 09:10:00 AM »

I don’t know what’s worse the kids parents forcing him to skate or forcing him to wear a 49ers hat.