Author Topic: Justin Henry calls out Clint Walker for blackface  (Read 50660 times)

fang

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
Re: Justin Henry calls out Clint Walker for blackface
« Reply #300 on: February 15, 2019, 01:22:27 PM »
Teach him how to focus.

Shalom

ScudMantels

• Rep: -104
« Reply #301 on: February 15, 2019, 01:31:26 PM »
Expand Quote
These sorts of graphs are really helpful for visualizing things as well:

[close]

Segregation hasn't even really ended. American Schools are almost as racially segregated than they were in the in 1968 because Brown vs. Board of Ed has been gutted.

And of course Jim Crowe still exists too, with black voters having more road blocks to participating in our democracy, but that's just because they listen to hip-hop style gangbanging music and wear large pants.

https://www.vanderbilt.edu/ctp/The_New_Jim_Crow.pdf

You still have spoke up and considered any of these points I made

Do you think for a second that different cultures have different levels of values and interests, some that could be infleunced and naturally attracted to bad things

You deflect back to saying whatever race that has the most wealth and money brought forward from the past wins.
This would be my response to that wack video

Joclo

• Rep: 19
  • Just wiggin out
« Reply #302 on: February 15, 2019, 01:59:57 PM »
I'm sorry but this topic does not warrant all this shit talk. This has gotten fucking stupid. I wish they could fight it out behind the closest department store like we used to. Typing fast is the new throwing hands.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 02:02:33 PM by Joclo »

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3370
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #303 on: February 15, 2019, 02:18:29 PM »

Surf-goth

• Rep: -678
« Reply #304 on: February 15, 2019, 03:53:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Oh i see what happened here. You sissies saw i was on my way to being a pal and based on your personal beliefs and trendy sjw borrowed opinions you bumped me down to jr. Member . all of you crybabies suck a dick ban me bitches. Sensitive softboys just can't handle the truth.
[close]

:'(
[close]
I can't speak for anyone else, but these surfgoth tears are absolutely delicious.

Nah if anything i just called it out to show how you sissies can't handle shit.  Think you're clever by trying to flip it but you're still all soft and will continue to cry . I'm cold chillin eating a pizza and havin a brew 😎
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

eraserheadfuckers

• Rep: 26
« Reply #305 on: February 15, 2019, 04:56:56 PM »
Do you think for a second that different cultures have different levels of values and interests, some that could be infleunced and naturally attracted to bad things

You deflect back to saying whatever race that has the most wealth and money brought forward from the past wins.
This would be my response to that wack video
That's not a deflection, that's what I believe and I have demonstrated it with data and research. Material wealth is the biggest predictor of future financial success in our society.
90% of all wealth is inherited.

you're so detatched from reality it's scary. segregation doesn't mean percentages of people who attend or not attend schools. segregation means blacks and whites not being allowed, by law, to go to the same school. there's no "segregation" going on.

Do you get off on being wrong all the time?

The definition of segregation is: the action or state of setting someone or something apart from other people or things or being set apart.

What you are describing is de jour segregation, or legally mandated segregation. What I am describing is de facto segregation, which is segregation as a result of indirect factors.

The Brown Vs. Board of Ed decision defines segregation as de facto segregation, that's why it was required that school districts not only make all schools integrated on the books, but also bus kids around to make the schools actually diverse, because redlining and economic inequality would have maintain a nearly identical racial makeup to 1950's schools even if public schools were simply forced to allow all students.

Good to know you oppose the Brown V. Board of Ed decision...

however if you look at the "rap gangsta" culture, where black kids are accused of trying to "be white" when they strive for academic success you can see where your statistics come from. when you see grown up black people living in poor neighbourhoods who get called "uncle tom" if they get a job in law enforcement or if they don't vote democrat. when you have people shunned or even physically attacked on accusations of not being black enough, ie "having different values than others" that's where your statistics come from. this video is regular.

Where does "rap gangsta" culture come from?

You reject every socio-economic reason I've presented for "black culture" existing and causing people to make worse decisions.
The only other possible explanation would be that you believe black people have an innate/genetic predisposition to creating "black culture", and thus making worse decisions.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 05:02:10 PM by eraserheadfuckers »

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1125
« Reply #306 on: February 15, 2019, 05:36:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Oh i see what happened here. You sissies saw i was on my way to being a pal and based on your personal beliefs and trendy sjw borrowed opinions you bumped me down to jr. Member . all of you crybabies suck a dick ban me bitches. Sensitive softboys just can't handle the truth.
[close]

[close]
I can't speak for anyone else, but these surfgoth tears are absolutely delicious.
[close]

Nah if anything i just called it out to show how you sissies can't handle shit.  Think you're clever by trying to flip it but you're still all soft and will continue to cry . I'm cold chillin eating a pizza and havin a brew 😎

All hail the Master Race:

bo bice

• Rep: 89
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #307 on: February 15, 2019, 05:42:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

stop using black vernacular, hard boy

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2277
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #308 on: February 15, 2019, 06:49:39 PM »
Expand Quote
What if I was raped by a mime?
[close]

pics pls
Bet that mime wasn't silent in the act.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Surf-goth

• Rep: -678
« Reply #309 on: February 15, 2019, 07:19:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

stop using black vernacular, hard boy

Sorry for culture appropriating
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

Jagr

• Rep: 117
« Reply #310 on: February 15, 2019, 09:37:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Segregation hasn't even really ended. American Schools are almost as racially segregated than they were in the in 1968 because Brown vs. Board of Ed has been gutted.

And of course Jim Crowe still exists too, with black voters having more road blocks to participating in our democracy, but that's just because they listen to hip-hop style gangbanging music and wear large pants.

[close]

do you own a skateboard? im willing to send you an old setup so you have something to talk about other than race, gender, or nazis on here.
[close]
thatd be great, will you teach me how to ollie?

just hold on to a fence

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -496
« Reply #311 on: February 15, 2019, 10:12:00 PM »
Damn this thread really devolved. Can we just all agree Clint’s dumb for doing it and even dumber for posting it. Like cmon that shits all in the news right now and you post a pic like that. Good on Justin Henry for calling him and actually being civil about it instead of just trying to fight him. Clint didn’t deserve that level of respect for such a senseless and idiotic post.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

ScudMantels

« Reply #312 on: February 15, 2019, 11:52:11 PM »
Damn this thread really devolved. Can we just all agree Clint’s dumb for doing it and even dumber for posting it. Like cmon that shits all in the news right now and you post a pic like that. Good on Justin Henry for calling him and actually being civil about it instead of just trying to fight him. Clint didn’t deserve that level of respect for such a senseless and idiotic post.

I'll agree with you only because of my devotion with SHALOM so yes I agree that now days we have zero tolerance for dressing up in any black skin for halloween. I'm gonna have a toast to SHALOM now and go burn my old Bill Cosby, and Obama halloween masks. But, I'm gonna keep my black panther one and still paint my neck  darker and eyes just make it work better if you understand, dont @ me
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 11:59:07 PM by ScudMantels »

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -496
« Reply #313 on: February 16, 2019, 04:20:04 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'll agree with you only because of my devotion with SHALOM so yes I agree that now days we have zero tolerance for dressing up in any black skin for halloween. I'm gonna have a toast to SHALOM now and go burn my old Bill Cosby, and Obama halloween masks. But, I'm gonna keep my black panther one and still paint my neck  darker and eyes just make it work better if you understand, dont @ me

You do you bro.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #314 on: February 16, 2019, 05:46:18 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

do you own a skateboard? im willing to send you an old setup so you have something to talk about other than race, gender, or nazis on here.
Coming from the dude who won't shut the fuck up about a couple of stickers, that's rich.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #315 on: February 16, 2019, 06:11:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Coming from the dude who won't shut the fuck up about a couple of stickers, that's rich.

Hey man leave his gigantic sticker out of it. Low blow.

eraserheadfuckers

• Rep: 26
« Reply #316 on: February 16, 2019, 11:20:40 AM »
still waiting to hear what the cause of "black culture" being different from "white culture" culture is.

bo bice

• Rep: 89
« Reply #317 on: February 16, 2019, 12:17:12 PM »
still waiting to hear what the cause of "black culture" being different from "white culture" culture is.

white people weren’t enslaved by blacks people for 400 years in this country

ScudMantels

« Reply #318 on: February 16, 2019, 12:56:09 PM »

I'm still trying to figure out what 'caused' the east indian culture to wipe their ass with their bare hands. Pull up the pie chart on wealth dude, the answers gotta be in there.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #319 on: February 16, 2019, 01:02:12 PM »
When I grow up, I'm going to make depressing graphs for a living.

baby dick

• Rep: 7
« Reply #320 on: February 16, 2019, 02:30:30 PM »
This is hilarious . that black says he's not oppressed but others try to convince him he is.

shalom homie

baby dick

• Rep: 7
« Reply #321 on: February 16, 2019, 02:36:29 PM »
skateboarders are fucking regular. Contrarian sounds like a boring ass nerd. "i make $600 a week and don't do any drugs! It's not hard!" imagine bragging about working at FedEx for 7 years.

how come it's always guys who didn't finish high school who want to claim racism isn't real anymore?

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #322 on: February 16, 2019, 02:44:14 PM »
skateboarders are fucking regular. Contrarian sounds like a boring ass nerd. "i make $600 a week and don't do any drugs! It's not hard!" imagine bragging about working at FedEx for 7 years.

how come it's always guys who didn't finish high school who want to claim racism isn't real anymore?

Ok fuck face what job do you work that’s so high and fucking mighty? I bet FedEx gives him benefits, a retirement plan, and so on. The fuck you do bitch? A lot of guys on here act like they are great but they’re fucking losers.

ScudMantels

« Reply #323 on: February 16, 2019, 02:45:10 PM »

You're being racist right now, making fun of his job at FedEx whitch he enjoys and pays well, assuming he didn't completing high school just because the man is black.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #324 on: February 16, 2019, 02:47:16 PM »
God DAMN this thread sucks turn Justin Henry pro
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 639
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #325 on: February 16, 2019, 02:48:36 PM »
Honestly, this is worse than an anti-vaxx thread. It is based on so many fucking assumptions it is insane. Playing amateur (racist) criminologist must be fun, but fuck, this thread is draining.

I'm amazed that we are going in circles with this culture of poverty bullshit (which somehow isn't actually framed as cultural because culture is malleable/constantly changing, but the culture discussed seems to presented as natural extension of blacks inferiority) and simple blame on the social structure.

It is much more likely--as pretty much any decent social-psychologist/criminologist would frame it--that a shitty position in the social structure creates opportunities to develop a shitty culture that allows one to develop a positive sense of self, recognition, etc. that can't be obtained otherwise. However, the problem is that this doesn't actual solve someone's socio-structural problem and recreates a shitty position in society. Not to mention, minority/poor people are punished more severely than the wealthy/white kids, and youth deviance for poor kids has a greater affect on their trajectories than their wealthy counterparts (see http://people.morrisville.edu/~reymers/readings/soci101/saints_and_the_roughnecks-chambliss.pdf ) . 

This has been shown over and over again. No social science can ever create a law, but there is a great deal of evidence to support this hypothesis. Paul Willis (https://www.amazon.com/Learning-Labor-Working-Class-Kids/dp/0231053576) found this when studying poor white boys in England. Elijah Anderson found this when he studied poor black people in the ghetto (see https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1994/05/the-code-of-the-streets/306601/ ), Philippe Bourgeois found the same fucking thing look at poor Puerto Rican men in the Bronx (see https://www.ncjrs.gov/App/Publications/abstract.aspx?ID=170651 ).

How do we solve this problem? Maybe, someone who actually studies this shit for a living might be a good person to listen to (see https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/11/rethinking-americas-dark-ghettos/508400/ ) instead of some silly talking head on TV (the radio or Facebook) who gets paid to create controversy.

Honestly, it bums me out that some skaters love to stigmatize others and seem to struggle with the notion not everyone has equal life opportunities, considering it kind of relates (relates doesn't mean the same thing) to most of our lives. We rejected or were rejected by the dominant traditional sport/school culture (which teaches "important" values like obedience, loyalty, deferences to the church, team work, and all the other attributes "good" kids must have)  to engage in an alternative culture, which is deemed deviant.

I remember being stigmatized for being a lower/middle-class skater and being accused of stealing when I hadn't done anything wrong and it fucking sucked. It didn't make me want to obey the rules when everyone assumed I was shit to begin with. Also, while skateboarding has helped me in many ways, it certainly didn't help me obtain a career. Jumping down stairs instead of going to class is a pretty good path to nowhere for most people. Skateboarding was an escape from the middle/upper class high school I went to where everyone "knew" they were better than me and my friends.

Finally, the application of the law is unequal. I don't think anyone, with a straight face, can argue race and money have nothing to do with justice. The best example to support this is that blacks make up the majority of drug arrests, even though whites and blacks do illegal drugs are relatively equal rates (50%ish). This is amazing, because it means 6% of the population makes up the majority of drug arrests while 30% of the population seems to be overlooked and dramatically under represented in drug arrests. Not to mention, the prison system was primarily white until the early 80s.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Larry Dallas

« Reply #326 on: February 16, 2019, 02:51:01 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Ok fuck face what job do you work that’s so high and fucking mighty? I bet FedEx gives him benefits, a retirement plan, and so on. The fuck you do bitch? A lot of guys on here act like they are great but they’re fucking losers.
Definitely works at FedEx...

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #327 on: February 16, 2019, 02:58:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Actually no. If you would lurk this forum you would know what I do. Just stating this guy should not be shamed to work at fedex. Half the dudes talking shit on here probably don’t even make minimum wage yet they want to act superior. I respect working at fedex because it pays well and insures your life.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 02:59:42 PM by Stoop Kid 2.0 »

Larry Dallas

« Reply #328 on: February 16, 2019, 03:05:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

Actually no. If you would lurk this forum you would know what I do. Just stating this guy should not be shamed to work at fedex. Half the dudes talking shit on here probably don’t even make minimum wage yet they want to act superior. I respect working at fedex because it pays well and insures your life.
Nah, I'm cool, I don't give a fuck what you do. 

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #329 on: February 16, 2019, 03:07:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Nah, I'm cool, I don't give a fuck what you do.

Coming from somebody who probably doesn’t do shit anyway. You do you and keep being mediocre.