Author Topic: Justin Henry calls out Clint Walker for blackface  (Read 51009 times)

Larry Dallas

Re: Justin Henry calls out Clint Walker for blackface
« Reply #270 on: February 14, 2019, 08:31:00 PM »
Oh i see what happened here. You sissies saw i was on my way to being a pal and based on your personal beliefs and trendy sjw borrowed opinions you bumped me down to jr. Member . all of you crybabies suck a dick ban me bitches. Sensitive softboys just can't handle the truth.
Don’t let the guy down on Valentine’s Day mods.

Fred Savage

« Reply #271 on: February 14, 2019, 08:35:52 PM »
Oh i see what happened here. You sissies saw i was on my way to being a pal and based on your personal beliefs and trendy sjw borrowed opinions you bumped me down to jr. Member . all of you crybabies suck a dick ban me bitches. Sensitive softboys just can't handle the truth.
Reincarnate your self with a better name and attitude buddy. Being a Jr member is where it’s at.
Shalom
Shalom

Surf-goth

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -678
« Reply #272 on: February 14, 2019, 08:39:45 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Reincarnate your self with a better name and attitude buddy. Being a Jr member is where it’s at.
Shalom
Shalom

Haha . nah dude i am who i am. Say hi ben for me.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

eraserheadfuckers

• Rep: 26
« Reply #273 on: February 14, 2019, 10:04:35 PM »
Why is it that the number of white people homeless and on the streets in Vancouver significantly higher than asians? Love to hear your answer, there's a black culture and lifestyle that exists whether you like it or not.
I don't want any part of this dumpster fire of a thread but, I'm led to believe Asians do better on average than white people in the US on a number of metrics such as school grades, pay etc.

Is that nature or nurture? Is there systemic racism against whites and towards Asians or are they generically superior? Apparently it has to one or the other.

No one is saying that black culture doesn't exist.
The question is, why is it different from white culture? Could you please answer that question for me? I'd really love to know your thoughts.
Weird how none of yall want to answer that question despite being so insistent that black culture is the problem.

RE: East Asians in Vancouver, I'm not familiar with Canada, but in the US, people who immigrate from east asian countries tend to be much wealthier than the rest of the population they are emigrating from, as it takes a fair amount of capital to pick up and move halfway across the world to a country with a relatively high cost of living. It's effectively a selection bias.

74 percent of white children grow up in a two parent household, while only 38 percent of black children do. Don’t you think you’re way more likely to live in poverty if your parents don’t raise you right?

Yes, of course, and why are black parents worse than white parents? You are going to say it's because it's black culture makes them worse parents. The question then becomes, why does black culture encourage worse parenting than white culture?

How do these black people have the money to spend hundreds of dollars per week on weed and Jordan’s? They don’t seem to be struggling when I see them on social media. A smart man could take that same money and invest it into college tuition, or a car.

Do you know the difference between data and an anecdote?

How are there plenty of black millionaires and successful business owners nowadays? Do they have a secret they’re not letting broke black people in on? How were they able to beat the system if they had the same problems? Maybe they just worked hard, saved money, and made good decisions. How many rags to riches stories in black communities do you hear nowadays? There’s a shitload of them. If you’re broke in today’s society, you are willingly choosing to be. Black people who the system are “against” typically didn’t take their education seriously, do drugs, have kids, and have criminal records. That’s not white people’s faults. To the white people on here that believe in white privilege: why do you willingly and knowingly keep the money you didn’t honestly earn? Donate it to black charities. Do you knowingly take advantage of the marginalization of black people? Did you not earn what you have? And if not, is it honest of you to keep it? You should donate a percentage of all of your paychecks to black people to offset your privileges
i’m a black person, and you literally make black people sound helpless and unable to make decisions for themselves. I live a comfortable life making roughly 600ish per week. All I did was never do drugs, graduate high school, not have kids before i’m married, and work the same job for 7 years. My family didn’t.

You are employing a very common logical fallacy to distract from all of the data points I've brought up in this thread that objectively demonstrate racial inequality in America.

There are outliers to all data sets. If I give a new cancer drug 100 test subjects, and it cures 10 of them, we can't  conclude that the drug cures cancer.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 10:12:37 PM by eraserheadfuckers »

Merlin

• Rep: -52
« Reply #274 on: February 14, 2019, 10:27:41 PM »
Wait, so going as black face for holloween is offensive?? When did this happen?

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 666
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #275 on: February 14, 2019, 10:32:54 PM »
Expand Quote
contrarian is the most successful troll in month. truly dedicated to being a moron on the internet. doesnt think shalom is funny.

free max b
[close]

A troll? The man has clear and concise points whereas you just say dumb shit all the time.
I am honestly surprised you have time to get your tongue out of your sisters asshole and into contrarians. You really keep that dudes log in your mouth. One hell of a lifestyle bud.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #276 on: February 15, 2019, 12:13:08 AM »
Wow you guys are really going all out in here
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

ScudMantels

• Rep: -104
« Reply #277 on: February 15, 2019, 12:30:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
contrarian is the most successful troll in month. truly dedicated to being a moron on the internet. doesnt think shalom is funny.

free max b
[close]

A troll? The man has clear and concise points whereas you just say dumb shit all the time.
[close]
I am honestly surprised you have time to get your tongue out of your sisters asshole and into contrarians. You really keep that dudes log in your mouth. One hell of a lifestyle bud.

Free max b

He's 100% right even though he's the surf-goth ding bat. You talking shit and taking your anger out on everyone just because max b isnt free.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 524
« Reply #278 on: February 15, 2019, 01:01:22 AM »
Should probably rethink next years Halloween costume.......

"Hey guys! I painted myself yellow. I'm Chink Walker!"
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

ScudMantels

• Rep: -104
« Reply #279 on: February 15, 2019, 01:02:48 AM »
No one is saying that black culture doesn't exist.
The question is, why is it different from white culture? Could you please answer that question for me? I'd really love to know your thoughts.
Weird how none of yall want to answer that question despite being so insistent that black culture is the problem.

RE: East Asians in Vancouver, I'm not familiar with Canada, but in the US, people who immigrate from east asian countries tend to be much wealthier than the rest of the population they are emigrating from, as it takes a fair amount of capital to pick up and move halfway across the world to a country with a relatively high cost of living. It's effectively a selection bias

Dude, basically your answer to everything is having money and wealth from the past that is being brought forward is the reason why that race does better than the other. Do you think for a second that different cultures have different levels of values and interests, some that could be infleunced and naturally attracted to bad things. That's why I made the comparison how white people are on the streets and asians are not, that's my answer why cultures are different.
 Asians don't tend to be already wealthier moving here, they live smarter
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 01:04:42 AM by ScudMantels »

ArtVandelay

« Reply #280 on: February 15, 2019, 01:59:45 AM »
Clint walter is a ninkcompooper

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 407
« Reply #281 on: February 15, 2019, 02:06:38 AM »
everything about this 'Clint dude', rubs me in the wrong way...

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 666
  • Free Max B
« Reply #282 on: February 15, 2019, 02:39:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

free max b
[close]

[close]

Free max b
[close]

He's 100% right even though he's the surf-goth ding bat. You talking shit and taking your anger out on everyone just because max b isnt free.
Are you surf goths sister that he fucks?

Y’all some weirdos fr. Shalom tho.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

Surf-goth

• Rep: -678
« Reply #283 on: February 15, 2019, 04:00:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

free max b
[close]

[close]

Free max b
[close]

[close]
Are you surf goths sister that he fucks?

Y’all some weirdos fr. Shalom tho.

Free max b

Are you 12? Jesus christ man.you sound like those little kids that talk shit while online gaming.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

pussyslayer7

• Rep: -12
« Reply #284 on: February 15, 2019, 04:05:04 AM »

discuss?

Shalom
What if black man paint his face white, is that okay?

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #285 on: February 15, 2019, 04:35:21 AM »

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #286 on: February 15, 2019, 05:10:24 AM »
Wait, does this mean playing Cowboys and Indians is bad? Shit, growing in the 80's and 90's was fucked.

Edit: Shalomlomdobalee
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 05:12:50 AM by LandonPrimo »
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #287 on: February 15, 2019, 07:45:20 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Its 'okay' for anyone to do anything to theyre face but black face has hateful connotations where as white face isnt gonna dredge up anybodys pstd.  Fuckin stupid question.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #288 on: February 15, 2019, 08:02:28 AM »
What if I was raped by a mime?

calvinsdream

« Reply #289 on: February 15, 2019, 09:11:24 AM »

:'(

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 751
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #290 on: February 15, 2019, 09:15:00 AM »
Surf-goth is Clint Walker
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
« Reply #291 on: February 15, 2019, 09:17:28 AM »
SG is Stefan Molyneux.

eraserheadfuckers

« Reply #292 on: February 15, 2019, 09:20:14 AM »

Dude, basically your answer to everything is having money and wealth from the past that is being brought forward is the reason why that race does better than the other. Do you think for a second that different cultures have different levels of values and interests, some that could be infleunced and naturally attracted to bad things.

Yes it's called generational wealth and it has been demonstrated to have a HUGE impact on people's lives.
Please take a look at this research on generational wealth and race.
https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2918739
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12111-007-9001-x
https://socialequity.duke.edu/sites/socialequity.duke.edu/files/site-images/FINAL%20COMPLETE%20REPORT_.pdf

That's why I made the comparison how white people are on the streets and asians are not, that's my answer why cultures are different.
Asians don't tend to be already wealthier moving here, they live smarter
You're wrong about east asian people immigrants not being economically advantaged in Vancouver:
http://www.superdiv.mmg.mpg.de
Korean

Chinese

Japanese

9 in 10 Chinese immigrants have enough money to buy a house upon arriving. The immigration selection bias overwhelmingly represents highly educated, wealthier people than the averages in these countries. Again, this makes sense because moving halfway across the world is expensive.

So, your answer is "white culture" is different from "asian culture" because white culture encourages homelessness more?
why does it encourage homelessness more? what's the cause of that difference?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 09:23:21 AM by eraserheadfuckers »

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #293 on: February 15, 2019, 09:22:17 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

:'(
I can't speak for anyone else, but these surfgoth tears are absolutely delicious.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
« Reply #294 on: February 15, 2019, 09:23:23 AM »
These sorts of graphs are really helpful for visualizing things as well:

eraserheadfuckers

« Reply #295 on: February 15, 2019, 09:31:13 AM »
These sorts of graphs are really helpful for visualizing things as well:

Segregation hasn't even really ended. American Schools are almost as racially segregated than they were in the in 1968 because Brown vs. Board of Ed has been gutted.

And of course Jim Crowe still exists too, with black voters having more road blocks to participating in our democracy, but that's just because they listen to hip-hop style gangbanging music and wear large pants.

https://www.vanderbilt.edu/ctp/The_New_Jim_Crow.pdf

weon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • todo gratis todo gay
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

feedmeseymour

« Reply #297 on: February 15, 2019, 12:43:59 PM »

Segregation hasn't even really ended. American Schools are almost as racially segregated than they were in the in 1968 because Brown vs. Board of Ed has been gutted.

And of course Jim Crowe still exists too, with black voters having more road blocks to participating in our democracy, but that's just because they listen to hip-hop style gangbanging music and wear large pants.

do you own a skateboard? im willing to send you an old setup so you have something to talk about other than race, gender, or nazis on here.

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #298 on: February 15, 2019, 12:59:35 PM »
Can we all just agree that it's all about choosing the right shade of shoe polish?

eraserheadfuckers

« Reply #299 on: February 15, 2019, 01:04:54 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

do you own a skateboard? im willing to send you an old setup so you have something to talk about other than race, gender, or nazis on here.
thatd be great, will you teach me how to ollie?