Author Topic: tinder  (Read 390773 times)

posguy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
Re: tinder
« Reply #1500 on: May 28, 2015, 02:15:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This girl I met this last night off tinder is still sleeping in my bed. I usually fuck em and chuck em before the sun comes up but this girl Bianca I really like. Last night after we went to the bar we went to my house and watched Propeller. Her brothers skated so she knew what was up. The thing is we didn't even have sex we just made out and watched movies. I actually preferred this, after a lot of meaningless drunk sex this was a treat. I actually want to spend the day with her and walk her to the beach. Okay now I'm coming across as a pussy but damn some girls are flowers and you gotta take care of them,especially when they are blossomed and beautiful
.haha okay I'm already whipped but that can change within days. Hopefully not though. Btw she is sleeping in my bronze 56k sweatshirt.. Is this too good to be true?
[close]

Just enjoy the moment. There's a good vibe to this thing, for sure, but try to keep equilibrium. Don't assume it's going to fall apart, there are strong signs you're compatible. Don't assume it's going to work, you don't know each other yet. Be happy and see where it takes you.
[close]

Ain't that the truth, I guess I should just be myself and see where it goes for sure. Thanks for the advice nOtorious!

Keep being a rad dude to be around and good things will come! Hopin' for the best!

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #1501 on: May 28, 2015, 09:45:08 PM »

tinder drunk is the best thing

edit: also the girl that wanted to play call of duty with me (don't know if you remember) but i sent her a message the other night saying like "why do you still follow me on instagram? do you regret messing up your chance with this beef cake"? she just liked my instagram photo and just texted me lol

EDIT EDIT: update just got her number ( the girl i was talking to on tinder)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 10:57:43 PM by tobey »

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1502 on: May 28, 2015, 10:59:48 PM »
never give up!!!!

edit: just got her number also, tonight is a good night
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 11:20:08 PM by tobey »

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #1503 on: May 29, 2015, 05:31:46 AM »
I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

excitableboy

• Rep: 93
« Reply #1504 on: May 29, 2015, 05:40:51 AM »
Your post couldn't have been more timely, Tobey.

I am actually getting really down on myself from this app. I matched with this hot girl and started talking to her. She doesn't respond but finally I guess she had to laugh and typed 'hahaha awesome' at one of my goofy jokes. Good, right? Never give up, as you say. So this happened again, she continued ignoring me but finally admitted to laughing again so to speak. So i ask her lets date and she says 'sure', then continues to ignore me. Another girl did this twice, acting all enthused then fucking nada.

How long does it generally take before you go on a date? The girls I mentioned i've been chatting to for about a week or two. And it's always me initiating contact. Makes you feel like a beggar. Fuck it, I'll keep at it.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1505 on: May 29, 2015, 05:46:28 AM »
Your post couldn't have been more timely, Tobey.

I am actually getting really down on myself from this app. I matched with this hot girl and started talking to her. She doesn't respond but finally I guess she had to laugh and typed 'hahaha awesome' at one of my goofy jokes. Good, right? Never give up, as you say. So this happened again, she continued ignoring me but finally admitted to laughing again so to speak. So i ask her lets date and she says 'sure', then continues to ignore me. Another girl did this twice, acting all enthused then fucking nada.

How long does it generally take before you go on a date? The girls I mentioned i've been chatting to for about a week or two. And it's always me initiating contact. Makes you feel like a beggar. Fuck it, I'll keep at it.

well it all depends on the girl when we hang out, but this was during the school year so it was kind of hard for us to hang out. But usually it would be like a week or two of texting then we set something up. Sometimes i took me awhile for us to hang out and other times it would be like less than a week. But usually its about a week or two to hangout for me but it all depends on the girl really

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #1506 on: May 29, 2015, 01:50:25 PM »
Yr gettin' better at the game, yung Tobes. Keep exuding dat confidence!

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1507 on: May 29, 2015, 11:23:51 PM »
so i made a date with one of those girls and i think i just fucked up. I asked her if she wanted to go to the movies and see mad max fury, which is the movie i have been dying to see but then i remember when i asked a previous girl from tinder to the movies and she said movies are a bad first date because you can't really talk or get to know each other in the movies, but i did ask her if she wanted to get drinks and food before it. I think im getting to cocky always my game plan for girls on tinder is get something to eat buy a six pack and go to my house for netflix, don't think i should try to ruin this streak but its mad max fury.....

Dengles

« Reply #1508 on: May 29, 2015, 11:37:45 PM »
so i made a date with one of those girls and i think i just fucked up. I asked her if she wanted to go to the movies and see mad max fury, which is the movie i have been dying to see but then i remember when i asked a previous girl from tinder to the movies and she said movies are a bad first date because you can't really talk or get to know each other in the movies, but i did ask her if she wanted to get drinks and food before it. I think im getting to cocky always my game plan for girls on tinder is get something to eat buy a six pack and go to my house for netflix, don't think i should try to ruin this streak but its mad max fury.....
I took the the last girl I hooked up with off of Tinder to the movies, but it was a cool theatre with couches instead of normal seats so things got pretty hot and heavy.  But like the movies are always the easiest place to make a move. 

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1509 on: May 30, 2015, 12:03:26 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I took the the last girl I hooked up with off of Tinder to the movies, but it was a cool theatre with couches instead of normal seats so things got pretty hot and heavy.  But like the movies are always the easiest place to make a move. 

i like home field advantage though when making moves, a lot more relaxing

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1510 on: May 30, 2015, 12:13:53 AM »
also got to give credit to foureyejim, he said he took a shirtless picture and posted it on tinder. Well heres mine

girls that ignored me are hitting me up, i guess they like shitty tattoos

Dengles

« Reply #1511 on: May 30, 2015, 12:38:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

i like home field advantage though when making moves, a lot more relaxing
Home field advantage is always great, but making a move in theatre gets my adrenaline racing for some reason so I get all excited like when I was 15 trying to get with girls. 

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #1512 on: May 30, 2015, 01:42:41 AM »
also got to give credit to foureyejim, he said he took a shirtless picture and posted it on tinder. Well heres mine

You look like a bizzaro Cody McEntire. Or Cody McEntire looks like a bizzaro Tobey.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1513 on: May 30, 2015, 05:53:05 AM »
^ hahahahah i like cody so ill take that as a compliment

excitableboy

• Rep: 93
« Reply #1514 on: May 30, 2015, 04:51:57 PM »
Tinder took a rather drastic turn for the better tonight. So much so that I didn't even have time to post here before I went on the date i just got back from.

So I matched with this 30 yr old girl/woman, i message her and within a few messages she asks me what my plans are for tonight. We arrange to meet up and went to a cafe in town and had a few beers. I had them charged to my card which luckily didnt bounce. She is a master student and a breeze to talk to. Smart and funny. Not a smokeshow but somehow she was very sexy. Must have been her intelligence. I've yet to mention she is German. I've always wanted to do a German because the stories about them are remarkably consistent. German girls apparently are freaks. This girl definitely gave off such a vibe---model student turns pro-perv soon as the clothes come off. She said I was cute a couple times and was clearly up for it.

Anyway, she couldn't take me home cause of some psycho landlord who didnt allow visitors, and i couldnt offer to take her home to mine because my house looks like that of a hikikomori (google it) with all kinds of drug paraphernalia everywhere. She would have definitely not been cool with that. I was happy she didn't suggest going to mine so I didn't have to make up a lousy excuse.

A major fail undoubtedly, in the eyes of the tobeys and poorlatinos of this world anyway  ;), but that was the first interaction let alone date ive had with a girl in 2015. So i'm pretty stoked right now.

n0torious

• Rep: 153
« Reply #1515 on: June 01, 2015, 01:01:28 PM »
Fuck yea. Gives you an opportunity to clean up your opium den.

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -77
  • JACKASS
« Reply #1516 on: June 01, 2015, 04:22:16 PM »

<3333333

posguy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1517 on: June 02, 2015, 06:37:21 AM »
got my first few matches yesterday  ;D I gotta work on my opening line game though... what do you guys usually say?

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1518 on: June 02, 2015, 08:15:02 AM »
Fuck yea. Gives you an opportunity to clean up your opium den.
Coffee spat everywhere with this one
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

foureyedjim

« Reply #1519 on: June 02, 2015, 01:59:43 PM »
damn, just got a s/o from slap's resident tinder killer, so stoked

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1520 on: June 02, 2015, 07:12:16 PM »
damn, just got a s/o from slap's resident tinder killer, so stoked

you the real MVP

hanging out with a girl tomorrow night, she said she never watched joe dirt so obviously we are watching that

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #1521 on: June 02, 2015, 07:23:16 PM »
Obviously.

n0torious

• Rep: 153
« Reply #1522 on: June 03, 2015, 08:01:42 AM »
Earlier in this thread I was talking about this girl named Bianca I met off Tinder. Since then I've really come to like her a lot. She has been staying over at my house and we've been being lazy, ordering takeout and eating in bed, that and having sex. Today we went to the skate park and she sat in the grass with blanket looking so beautiful and she just watched me skate.. I can't find anything wrong or something I dislike about her. Tonight I'm meeting her mom. Thank you Tinder and thank you pals for listening to my lubby dubby fairytale shit.

Yea buddy! Good for you.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1523 on: June 03, 2015, 09:39:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Earlier in this thread I was talking about this girl named Bianca I met off Tinder. Since then I've really come to like her a lot. She has been staying over at my house and we've been being lazy, ordering takeout and eating in bed, that and having sex. Today we went to the skate park and she sat in the grass with blanket looking so beautiful and she just watched me skate.. I can't find anything wrong or something I dislike about her. Tonight I'm meeting her mom. Thank you Tinder and thank you pals for listening to my lubby dubby fairytale shit.
[close]

Yea buddy! Good for you.

Dude that's awesome congrats!!!

poorlatino

• Rep: 41
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1524 on: June 03, 2015, 12:11:18 PM »
Haha I love how positive you both are! Thanks guys! Posguy your sig is one of my favorites btw.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 12:24:27 PM by poorlatino »

poorlatino

• Rep: 41
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1525 on: June 03, 2015, 12:21:10 PM »
Tinder took a rather drastic turn for the better tonight. So much so that I didn't even have time to post here before I went on the date i just got back from.

So I matched with this 30 yr old girl/woman, i message her and within a few messages she asks me what my plans are for tonight. We arrange to meet up and went to a cafe in town and had a few beers. I had them charged to my card which luckily didnt bounce. She is a master student and a breeze to talk to. Smart and funny. Not a smokeshow but somehow she was very sexy. Must have been her intelligence. I've yet to mention she is German. I've always wanted to do a German because the stories about them are remarkably consistent. German girls apparently are freaks. This girl definitely gave off such a vibe---model student turns pro-perv soon as the clothes come off. She said I was cute a couple times and was clearly up for it.

Anyway, she couldn't take me home cause of some psycho landlord who didnt allow visitors, and i couldnt offer to take her home to mine because my house looks like that of a hikikomori (google it) with all kinds of drug paraphernalia everywhere. She would have definitely not been cool with that. I was happy she didn't suggest going to mine so I didn't have to make up a lousy excuse.

A major fail undoubtedly, in the eyes of the tobeys and poorlatinos of this world anyway  ;), but that was the first interaction let alone date ive had with a girl in 2015. So i'm pretty stoked right now.

Homie that's not a failure at all! You had a date with a sexy German and she was obviously into you. Hit her up again and set up another date. Just hide your bongs and roaches and clean your crib haha, that's what I had to do. Call her, tonight!

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1526 on: June 03, 2015, 08:31:07 PM »
i had the best excuse from a girl for a first date

so we are at my spot eating and having a drink and i thought the conversation was going good then after she was done eating she looked at her phone and said to me " hey sorry but my friend just got her wisdom teeth pulled out and she wants me to get her a milkshake". I laughed and said "wow thats the best excuse i ever got on a first date", she didnt like that i said i think she thought it was a really good excuse which it was like seriously it was the best excuse i have ever gotten. So she left then i went to the skatepark and landed a switch 360 flip and some of my friends came over and drank watched the vans video

you win some, you lose some. Thats the way she goes

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #1527 on: June 03, 2015, 08:47:05 PM »
Please tell me she didn't leave before the firework stand scene.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1528 on: June 03, 2015, 09:39:44 PM »
Please tell me she didn't leave before the firework stand scene.

she didn't even make it to my house!

EPetrov

• Rep: -30
« Reply #1529 on: June 03, 2015, 09:53:48 PM »
I kinda want to do an experiment with Tobey..its simple, you become me... online.
Youre like a enthusiastic tinder wizard.me I'm annoyed,discouraged, say  ::) :-\ ugh a lot. Be a 6'2", 190lb, southeastern European.some women's say I'm guapo --I don't carry myself like a douche or team hamdsome member though..I got more matches than I can handle (matches means nothing).,I don't even try to talk to most cuz theirs to many wet carrot personalities and I'm over it.I just think it would be super funny..let me know, player.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 10:03:06 PM by EPetrov »