Author Topic: pathetic & failed attempts @ sexual relations  (Read 61664 times)

lampshade

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: pathetic & failed attempts @ sexual relations
« Reply #330 on: July 21, 2011, 03:51:18 AM »
I've heard Dogfish Head basically let's you just hang out and drink until you get bored.

The Dogfish tour in DE is rad.  They have a bar with all their beers and some special/limited ones.  They pour you a pint to sip during the tour, then after it's a few hrs. of drinking and beer nerds bs'ing.  Funny thing is before the tour they tell you to have a DD, because the town is so small cops have been know to lurk their entrance when the tour gets out. 

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #331 on: January 05, 2014, 04:41:44 AM »
gonna bring this boi back out, there must be new stories.

A few weeks back I went out with some finnish friends. Expectations are low since I barely knew most of them, but it's turning out to be a pretty fun evening trying to outdrink them.
Eventually I exchange some looks with these two girls at the bar and special meter being full I decide to chat them up casually while I get more beers. Everything works out well and they're joining our group as we continue to the next bar. Finnish single guys are being rejected one after another by the girls and I'm left alone talking to both of them. The night goes on like that and somewhere around the 3am mark the girl I was focusing on tells me she has a boyfriend and sort of stutters around about how she doesn't know what to do since she's into me etc. but I break it off there politely and take the chance to go home with her friend instead. We have another drink at her place and start to make out on her bed. my shirt goes off and she's fumbling around in my pants while I unbutton her top and she has this really strange underwear on and I burst out "haha shit is that a fuckin girdle?!" saying it like kenny powers but meaning it in the most respectful way possible, but she immediately knees me in the balls and I explode into a million colourful rbber balls that come falling down on her room like a sony commercial in 256 colours minimum. My soul is trapped in a gorgeous crimson ball that rolls aimlessly through the crack under her door into the hallway. I can hear her frantic screams behind me but my mind has wandered far away alreay in my new vessel. going through another crack I find myself bouncing down the staircase now and soon enough I'm out on the street again. A breezy rainshower flushes me along the street and I eventually pour down into the sewers where I idly float by debris and busy vermin until I get stuck on a branch. Water keeps gushing past me and slowly but steadily a beautiful flower grows out of me making it's way through even the toughest of concrete and rock until I finally reach daylight again and I'm just elated.

okdad

• Rep: 16
« Reply #332 on: January 05, 2014, 08:36:22 AM »
gonna bring this boi back out, there must be new stories.

A few weeks back I went out with some finnish friends. Expectations are low since I barely knew most of them, but it's turning out to be a pretty fun evening trying to outdrink them.
Eventually I exchange some looks with these two girls at the bar and special meter being full I decide to chat them up casually while I get more beers. Everything works out well and they're joining our group as we continue to the next bar. Finnish single guys are being rejected one after another by the girls and I'm left alone talking to both of them. The night goes on like that and somewhere around the 3am mark the girl I was focusing on tells me she has a boyfriend and sort of stutters around about how she doesn't know what to do since she's into me etc. but I break it off there politely and take the chance to go home with her friend instead. We have another drink at her place and start to make out on her bed. my shirt goes off and she's fumbling around in my pants while I unbutton her top and she has this really strange underwear on and I burst out "haha shit is that a fuckin girdle?!" saying it like kenny powers but meaning it in the most respectful way possible, but she immediately knees me in the balls and I explode into a million colourful rbber balls that come falling down on her room like a sony commercial in 256 colours minimum. My soul is trapped in a gorgeous crimson ball that rolls aimlessly through the crack under her door into the hallway. I can hear her frantic screams behind me but my mind has wandered far away alreay in my new vessel. going through another crack I find myself bouncing down the staircase now and soon enough I'm out on the street again. A breezy rainshower flushes me along the street and I eventually pour down into the sewers where I idly float by debris and busy vermin until I get stuck on a branch. Water keeps gushing past me and slowly but steadily a beautiful flower grows out of me making it's way through even the toughest of concrete and rock until I finally reach daylight again and I'm just elated.
That story reminded me of this: http://www.gutenberg.org/files/375/375-h/375-h.htm
Who are you to judge what kinds of cocks he wants to suck?

Jack Klompis

• Rep: 53
  • you want the pen??
« Reply #333 on: January 05, 2014, 09:25:53 AM »
i was at a bar over the summer with some friends, and i was coming out of the bathroom and caught my friend talking to this blonde chick, so i walk over to them. she has a friend who, while she was kinda cute, was also pretty chubby, but she was was indian (which i'm kinda into) and had a cute face and was wearing this tight black dress that wasn't totally unbecoming in the darkness of the bar. i chat with her for a minute, and she is immediately trying to make out with me in the middle of the bar, leaning right in to my face and carrying out a meaningless conversation that was something along the lines of "so you're from here" "yeah" "really", and just saying things while staring into my eyes waiting for a kiss. so i give her a little smooch, but am super self conscious i might be seen by friends/people, but am drunk enough to wanna try to make something happen, so i say "seems like we could use some privacy" and motion towards the bathroom. i walk right off and head in and wait for a minute or two, she doesn't come in, so i walk out and right back by her, look at her and say "guess that didn't work huh?" and went to the opposite end of the bar to get ripped on for making out with some fat indian chick
look who's eating dinner at 6 o'clock

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #334 on: January 05, 2014, 11:15:22 AM »
i was at a bar over the summer with some friends, and i was coming out of the bathroom and caught my friend talking to this blonde chick, so i walk over to them. she has a friend who, while she was kinda cute, was also pretty chubby, but she was was indian (which i'm kinda into) and had a cute face and was wearing this tight black dress that wasn't totally unbecoming in the darkness of the bar. i chat with her for a minute, and she is immediately trying to make out with me in the middle of the bar, leaning right in to my face and carrying out a meaningless conversation that was something along the lines of "so you're from here" "yeah" "really", and just saying things while staring into my eyes waiting for a kiss. so i give her a little smooch, but am super self conscious i might be seen by friends/people, but am drunk enough to wanna try to make something happen, so i say "seems like we could use some privacy" and motion towards the bathroom. i walk right off and head in and wait for a minute or two, she doesn't come in, so i walk out and right back by her, look at her and say "guess that didn't work huh?" and went to the opposite end of the bar to get ripped on for making out with some fat indian chick

lol

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #335 on: January 05, 2014, 11:35:55 AM »
I had a similar thing happen a long time ago. It was New Year's Eve and I think I was 21. I was at a house party with a few friends. There were probably only like 6 of us who were 21 or older, the rest were the kid who's house it was younger brothers friends who were all in highschool. At first I remember my friends and I were way too cool to go party with the younger kids, but after we got pretty shitty we realized we thought we would be really cool and kick all their asses at beer pong. After more drinks we started flirting with the highschool girls and I had this bigger one in to me. She kept taking my beer and sticking it between her big tits. Each time she kept pulling her shirt down more and more. I'd pull it out and give them a squeeze, and this went on for a while. I was really close to blacking out drunk. Still conscious, but drunk enough to think trying to fuck this chubby highschool chick was the best possible idea. When it got late the party moved into the living room where people were watching tv and we started getting a little handsy on the couch, but there were a bunch of people, and I could tell that I would've passed out long before everyone else did and I needed to make my move sooner than later so I whispered to her to meet me up stairs. I went up, waited about five minutes by myself in the dark then came back down and she was cuddled up with one of her girl friends, and they both gave me a dirty look so I knew whatever chance I had was basically gone. The worst part was that I was so drunk that I actually got bummed and a little pissed that this highschool chick turned me down. The next day I drove 4 hours to go on a snowboard trip with a bunch of my friends and my buddy who rode with me ended up fucking one of the girls and he was super embarrassed about it, but we both had a good laugh at ourselves.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #336 on: January 05, 2014, 02:07:29 PM »
10th grade I was at a Halloween party in a tiny little town. My instincts took over, I went for the "nurse" with the biggest tits.

We start making out and I'm all over her tits/ fingering her. After an attempt or two to get her into my truck (set up with mattress) it wasn't happening. Shot down.

Really late feeling defeated I head to my whip and try to sleep, few mins later this girl who liked me forever knocks on the window. We are sharing a sleeping bag at this point hooking up. She was blowing me and I kept reminding her TEETH! She literally couldn't fit my cock in her mouth. After like 10 mins of mild stuff her friends start banging on the window warning her about me. After that settled down she asked if I had condoms, MY F BAG GOT JACKED NOWHERE TO BE SEEN. I head inside in a frenzy waking up friends and finally got a couple jimmies. back in the truck and she's fully not into it anymore. She said it would hurt too much blah blah

I ended up jacking myself off right beside her

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #337 on: January 05, 2014, 03:57:44 PM »
Care to give us any tips on how to put together a proper F bag? I'm sure your shit had to be pretty tight for someone to jack it.

dickthreats

• Rep: -4
« Reply #338 on: January 05, 2014, 04:26:16 PM »
sex is the root cause of every single problem in the entire history of the human race IMO

weedpop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #339 on: January 05, 2014, 09:50:46 PM »
After an attempt or two to get her into my truck (set up with mattress)

The Muffin Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #340 on: January 05, 2014, 11:22:22 PM »
My entire fucking life.

Being short is the motorcycle of life.

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #341 on: January 06, 2014, 02:17:54 AM »
She literally couldn't fit my cock in her mouth.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #342 on: January 06, 2014, 08:16:26 AM »
I did Mechanical engineering in college so the girls in my classes were nearly nonexistent, however, there was one attractive girl.  I spotted her from across the room on my first day of classes and when groups were selected for the Freshman projects course, she got placed in my group.  It was on.  After working together and getting her to laugh a lot over the following weeks, I found out she had a boyfriend.  I had a few other options at the time, so I decided to pursue them instead.  We remained friends throughout college and when she broke up with her boyfriend I decided it was time to strike.  We were going to meet up later that night, but first I went to a frat party for some reason (very rare) so I got plenty of drinks in for maximum smoothness and confidence.  On her way to pick me up I had just finished puking outside the frat and was in no shape to put the moves on anyone.  I pulled myself together and got in her car and we were off to some party.  The party ended up being about 5 mostly sober people, one of whom she was trying to hook up with.  Even in my obliterated state, I could tell it wasn't going to happen in these awkward conditions.  Feeling a combination of being cheated and my body telling me it was going to shut down I attempted the hail Mary, asking her to give me a ride home (and then you know get her to bone somehow from there).  She pretty much poured cold water on that idea, and I decided it was time to bolt.  Too drunk to think to take a taxi and too cold to walk home, I stumbled onto campus.  I went to the top of one of the towers on campus and passed out on a pretty comfortable couch outside the professors offices.  About 8 am the next day, I heard the elevator bell go off.  I darted up and made it look like I wasn't a homeless intruder and walked home in overwhelming sunlight feeling ashamed.

We rarely hung out after that, but afther college she happened to be visiting the city I moved to after college and hit me up.  Over the years, her looks declined and mine got better, but I still had unfinished business.  I agreed to drinks with her and after meeting up and getting about 5 drinks in we were flirting enough that my friend used his sense to take a cab home and leave us alone.  After getting pretty drunk she said she wanted to go back to her hotel and that I should take a taxi with her.  In the car she whispered in my ear, "I want you to fuck me" and we were making out in the back of the cab like drunken idiots.  We got up to her hotel room and I popped off her bra and we started making out and she grabbed my cock and had a change of heart.  Now believe what you want about what changed her mind, but I know it wasn't because of size or anything.  It was fucked up.  I was about to bury the hatchet of a 6 year pursuit and had the hatchet ripped from my fucking hand at the final moment.  Ya, this girl was my ultimate failure.

The Muffin Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #343 on: January 06, 2014, 08:25:24 AM »
^ You have my deepest condolences. Stay up playa.

Being short is the motorcycle of life.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #344 on: January 06, 2014, 08:26:56 AM »
Water under the bridge, sir.  Things are much better these days.

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #345 on: January 06, 2014, 08:38:17 AM »
Expand Quote
I was up in MA this past weekend and toured Boston brewery. They only let me sample three beers. THREE BEERS.

[close]

the fuck? every brewery tour i've ever been on was like 5 minutes of some dude showing everyone a couple tanks and then 2 hours of everyone drinking themselves absolutely silly. what a gyp-job.
guinness brewery in dublin is the worst thing ever. you don't see the beer tanks or anything, just a museum showing old guinness as and stuff.
at the end they serve you a half pint for free. (as free as it can be when you've already paid 16 euros entry).

Mazzer

• Rep: -20
« Reply #346 on: January 06, 2014, 08:40:37 AM »
10th grade I was at a Halloween party in a tiny little town. My instincts took over, I went for the "nurse" with the biggest tits.

We start making out and I'm all over her tits/ fingering her. After an attempt or two to get her into my truck (set up with mattress) it wasn't happening. Shot down.

Really late feeling defeated I head to my whip and try to sleep, few mins later this girl who liked me forever knocks on the window. We are sharing a sleeping bag at this point hooking up. She was blowing me and I kept reminding her TEETH! She literally couldn't fit my cock in her mouth. After like 10 mins of mild stuff her friends start banging on the window warning her about me. After that settled down she asked if I had condoms, MY F BAG GOT JACKED NOWHERE TO BE SEEN. I head inside in a frenzy waking up friends and finally got a couple jimmies. back in the truck and she's fully not into it anymore. She said it would hurt too much blah blah

I ended up jacking myself off right beside her

So this is a troll profile right?

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -361
« Reply #347 on: January 09, 2014, 08:40:31 PM »
A couple years back I was convinced to go to this club with these 2 chicks and although 1 of them was a homey that I'd kicked it with before, the other just some girl I'd seen here and there that somewhat congregated in the same circle of friends as myself. the homey, who we'll call mary, was a good friend's ex that I had no interest in at all (even if she wasn't my friend's ex) and the other girl who we'll address as emma, was super fucking fine, she was a light skinned black chick with one of those amazing athletic bodies and ass for days. so we get inside and just hit the bar for a few drinks, mary and i had both just turned 21 while emma wasnt quite there yet so we order some liqour, get tipsy and then we get on the floor and just dance and whatever. it turns into emma getting more into me and next thing i know we're sweating all over each other as im groping the shit out of her ass and she's backing it up into my fully erect cock on some r kelly shit. at one point we headed to this upstairs level and she takes me by the hand tight so i'm thinking i'll end up smashing this chick by the end of the night, especially since i was at attention and there was no way in hell she didn't feel it, so all in all it was basically 2 hours of this girl ramming her perfect ass into my dick and when it came time to do or die i tried to talk her into coming back to my spot and see whats up. the city i lived in was where the club was at but the girls were about 45 minutes away in another town. emma drove mary and herself while i took my car up to the club and it was kinda difficult to work something out since emma was about it and mary was kinda being annoying and drunk, mary wasn't trying to hang out in my living room while i fucked her friend for the rest of the night nor was emma trying to spend an hour and half dropping whats her face off and then getting back to my house, so shit ended up just being me going home alone bummed as hell and I never hung out with either girls ever again.

being worlds smoother now than i was at that point in life, if i could revisit the situation i probably would just get emma's number and went to her place after she dropped off mary and handled shit or even actually chilled with her another day and then just somehow worked it in on a hangout. shoulda coula woulda though i guess.

this thread lets me know that i have too many "almost" stories lol

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #348 on: January 21, 2014, 10:07:09 PM »
so this happened to me a couple months back but me and my friend would just message random girls on facebook when we were drunk or bored (most of them dont reply i guess thats a failed attempt). This one girl who is kinda cute nothing special but she messaged me back saying she had a boyfriend so i gave up. She then messages me like a couple weeks later saying she just broke up with her boyfriend and wants to hang out, so we talked for a good 30 minutes on facebook till we exchange numbers and made plans to hang out one night. Well that night came and so i bought beer and she brings a friend, so we are just relaxing drinking and her friend seemed more interesting. Well i put some time in to this girl so i didnt really react to her friend plus her friend had a boyfriend anyway. So we are just drinking and talking and i am realizing this girl is just the worst, she told me she likes the show friends and not Seinfeld. She also doesnt finish her beer, she drinks half of it and says "yeah i dont like the butt" so she pretty much is wasting my beer. Well it was getting late so we leave my friends house and she drops me off and im drunk and didnt want to go home empty handed so i just lean in for the kiss and she denies me. Later i found out she only wanted to hang out with me because she was interested in my friend.

foureyedjim

« Reply #349 on: January 21, 2014, 10:14:20 PM »
I asked a girl out.
She said no.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #350 on: January 22, 2014, 07:40:30 AM »
not really a failed or pathetic attempt, but some patheticness on my friends behalf for not seeing a potentially awesome opportunity.

it was a few years back and me and my two friends got tickets to see the arctic monkeys in columbus ohio. it was about a 4 hour drive there, so we made a day out of it. i was most excited to get there early and drink on the streets, probably because i just turned 21 and acting like a pile was kind of my thing at the time. so we get there, and theres a liquor store right across the street from the venue, so me and one of my buddies go grab half pints of cheep ass vodka then go get in line with my other buddy, who im pretty sure didnt drink the whole time. so we get in line and theres two girls in front of us, both very mediocre looking, but not bad at all. we shoot the shit with the girls, then they decide they want half pints too, so they went across the street while we saved their spot in line. blah blah blah, we talk for a while and they seemed pretty cool and were all having a good time. doors open and people scatter everywhere. me and my friends go to one side of the place and the girls go on the other. after the first band finishes they came back over by us and we talked more. i guess i was doing pretty good with one of them because she asked me to help her finish her vodka she snuck in, then she went and bought us both beers. i wasnt really trying because i knew we had to drive home after the show so i didnt think anything would ever happen if i tried. after the show was over they said they were staying the night in a hotel, but took a cab to the show and asked if we could drive them back to the hotel. i tell my friends and they seem down. so on the way out i stop at the merch booth and buy a shirt while everyone else goes outside. then when i go out, i see my friends across the street flagging me over and they say "hurry, were trying to ditch those girls!" and im like "why? dont you want to see if theyre going to invite us to their hotel room?" and they both said "no, those girls are gross!" or something like that. like i said, neither of these girls were beauty queens, but they were both decent. not fat, nothing really wrong with them, they were just mediocre chicks. and for three guys who werent getting laid on a regular basis, i thought they were perfectly acceptable. so anyways, we got in the car and drove the 4 hours home. now im not saying that if we did take them back to their room that we wouldve gotten laid, but fuck it. they were cool girls, we couldve easily just gotten a case of beer or a bottle of booze and seen where the night took us. it couldve been a really awesome night. its not like we wouldve ever seen them again. its not like any of us had major responsibilities that we needed to attend to early in the morning. my friends were just pussies.

chillout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • beer
« Reply #351 on: January 22, 2014, 10:15:24 AM »
so I studied abroad in Barcelona which resulted in hundreds of these stories but this is top 5 for sure. my roommate had offered two girls from his home university studying in prague to stay at our apartment if they ever wanted to come see barca, expecting they wouldn't take him up on it. ones a bitch and incredibly demanding, and the other is pretty cute and shy. they get there Friday and the whole situation is pretty awkward because my roommate barely knows them. we drink fri and sat, I make a couple moves on the shy one and nothing happens. sunday we go to this bar and all get pretty drunk but not as drunk as fri or sat. this bar does specialty shots and one is called the monica Lewinski. basically its a giant dildo that fits around a beer and the bartender forcefully makes you suck it. me and my roommates put together 50 euros to get my roommate to do it. while watching my roommate the shy girl gets closer and closer to me, starting to rub her ass on my dick. I take a step back to see if its intentional and she continues so I just kinda smile and let her continue. a slightly awkward hour later we're in my bed, both down to underwear and she says she just wants to go to sleep

Hash Slinging Slasher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #352 on: January 26, 2014, 07:38:18 AM »
Had my first one ever last night, for better or worse. Bound to happen sooner or later, right? Anyway, I went to a party at school that was mostly people from the cross-country team and I didn't really expect anything to happen since I don't really know any of the girls, and the ones I do I'm strictly friends with. However, there's one really cute girl on the team that I kind of know who was there, and also friends with my friends. We get introduced and start dancing a little. She dips out saying she has to go to the bathroom, so I think I already fucked it up. So now I'm sitting on the couch kinda bummed when she comes back up saying she's going to another party and grabs my hand for me to come also. We're having fun walking there and shit, just being playful, talking about Adventure Time and things. Get to the party, we start dancing and this time it's like legit dancing, really close and everything. I was for sure too into it and she probably wasn't or something because I think I scared her off. Not even sure though, because at one point she asked if I wanted to go back to the other party but her bitchass ugly friend said they were staying there, so maybe it was her fault. IDK. Then I spent a little bit of time kind of trying to chase her around, then was just like fuck it and left without saying anything. I should've just asked if she wanted to go watch Adventure Time when I had the chance.

I guess I shouldn't be too hard on myself though because I've never really had to try to hookup with a girl before. Like it's just happened, if that makes any sense. Plus I'd been in a relationship for over a year before this and only started going to parties recently, so maybe I didn't do  too bad? I guess it could have gone a lot better, but also a lot worse. I probably fucked up anything in the future with that girl though, which really sucks.

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
« Reply #353 on: January 26, 2014, 10:01:46 AM »
Was texting all week with this girl who's a little taller than I am.. We were talking about the gym and body shapes a couple nights ago, when she says that she'd let me take her extra inches.  I replied with, Or you can take mine.  Haven`t heard back yet...

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #354 on: January 26, 2014, 10:07:07 AM »
you did all you could

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -361
« Reply #355 on: January 26, 2014, 12:23:22 PM »
so I studied abroad in Barcelona which resulted in hundreds of these stories but this is top 5 for sure. my roommate had offered two girls from his home university studying in prague to stay at our apartment if they ever wanted to come see barca, expecting they wouldn't take him up on it. ones a bitch and incredibly demanding, and the other is pretty cute and shy. they get there Friday and the whole situation is pretty awkward because my roommate barely knows them. we drink fri and sat, I make a couple moves on the shy one and nothing happens. sunday we go to this bar and all get pretty drunk but not as drunk as fri or sat. this bar does specialty shots and one is called the monica Lewinski. basically its a giant dildo that fits around a beer and the bartender forcefully makes you suck it. me and my roommates put together 50 euros to get my roommate to do it. while watching my roommate the shy girl gets closer and closer to me, starting to rub her ass on my dick. I take a step back to see if its intentional and she continues so I just kinda smile and let her continue. a slightly awkward hour later we're in my bed, both down to underwear and she says she just wants to go to sleep

/thread

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #356 on: January 26, 2014, 12:55:29 PM »
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #357 on: January 26, 2014, 06:09:57 PM »
 My high school crush. I was hanging out with her during high school and she was over-friendly like sitting on my lap kissing my cheeks etc. However she had a boyfriend and he was like a family friend. Then right before finals she broke up with him but i wasnt into going for it cause this would fuck up our finals anyway.

Then at summer after school we got kinda lost. She went on backpacking Europe and i just skate toured the country with friends and we never happened to be at the same place the same time.

Results came in and we passed in the same university but different department. We met up after a long time and we went out. I was about to make a move when she told me that she met someone and she even showed me a photo to tell her what i think. My answer was bitter like "i thought you had taste". Then i got drunk at night and texted her and it was a disaster. I felt embarrassed the next day. I  had a crush on her for 2-3 years after that but we never went out again.

My crush  ultimately ended 2 years ago when she friended me in facebook and i saw that she was member/voting  some neo-liberal party. Damn how stupid was I.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 06:11:49 PM by Tufty »

okdad

• Rep: 16
« Reply #358 on: January 26, 2014, 07:46:54 PM »
Was texting all week with this girl who's a little taller than I am.. We were talking about the gym and body shapes a couple nights ago, when she says that she'd let me take her extra inches.  I replied with, Or you can take mine.  Haven`t heard back yet...
Bravo
Who are you to judge what kinds of cocks he wants to suck?

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #359 on: January 26, 2014, 08:28:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Bravo
Hahahahaha goddamn