Author Topic: Kicked out of the park because it was a girls only session  (Read 18268 times)

Yesterdays-pop

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -388
Re: Kicked out of the park because it was a girls only session
« Reply #90 on: September 06, 2019, 06:14:30 PM »
I wasn’t allowed in the skatepark by locals til I could
-Ollie a board
-fs 180
-bs 180
-pop shuv
-land 1 kickflip in 20 tries
-slappy noseslide
And I had to drop in on the 6ft quarter first thing, roll away before I could skate anything else
This was in New Jersey in 1995
It was a private park and had lots of good skaters, I was pissed but I never liked skateparks.
Locals also frowned upon, any type of mongo pushing and they had an order in which you could learn tricks. Like you had to be able to 180 every direction every stance before you could try a 360 flip. Flailing the board around on a Hail Mary trick would get your board thrown and you’d have to leave to spot or park.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 06:17:15 PM by Yesterdays-pop »

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 637
« Reply #91 on: September 06, 2019, 06:15:27 PM »
Have you never been denied visiting a privately-owned owned space because it's temporarily occupied by a group of people from which you are excluded? Do you show up at banquet halls and cause a scene because there's a wedding reception and you just want to dance? Do you show up at baseball diamonds and have a little crisis because this was your baseball diamond ever since you were young and now there's a group of toddlers playing t-ball? Do you scurry off to a message board to complain that a pub is hosting a Christmas party and now you can't order a beer? Of course you don't. But girls skateboarding without you... all hands on deck! Figure your shit out.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #92 on: September 06, 2019, 06:23:38 PM »

DotGuru

• Rep: 23
« Reply #93 on: September 06, 2019, 07:54:59 PM »
Expand Quote
I went to my local park the other day and it was closed because someone got murdered there and they were cleaning up the blood.
[close]
Fucking hilarious because that’s the kind of shit that happens here.

Are you from Buffalo?

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 502
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #94 on: September 06, 2019, 08:10:15 PM »
Good. Give em a day a week without dudes condescending then while trying to fuck em and let them just skate

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #95 on: September 06, 2019, 08:12:39 PM »
This male hating shit makes me glad girls for the most part cant even stand on a skateboard without eating shit.

Assuming your edgelord shtick is grounded in some real woman-hating, it’s hilarious that you take offense to this.

Because it’s dudes with attitudes like yours that makes girls-only nights a necessity
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 339
« Reply #96 on: September 06, 2019, 08:17:35 PM »
I flew back to my hometown on Monday and was itching to go to the local park I grew up skating. Rolled up there yesterday, got told that from now onward every second Thursday of the month is a girls skate only day & that I had to leave.

Unfortunately got into an argument with a load of people there and ended up just skating the car park with the other dudes that were turned away. The people organizing it said that female skaters often get intimidated by guys skating the park, which I suppose I can't relate to being male myself. I've never witnessed any hostility towards female skaters at that (or any) park, but then again this is just my perspective.

Trying to work out whether or not my annoyance was justified? or am I overreacting

Its a privately funded park (however its unsupervised, free to enter and open 24/7) so its entirely legit for them to establish rules like this, but this a park I spent virtually every day of my youth in and I'm now finding myself being turfed out due to my gender. I suppose it pissed me off because I'm used to being able to roll up to the park whenever I please.

classic fallacy of "oh ive never seen it therefore it must not exist"
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #97 on: September 06, 2019, 08:39:41 PM »

OP seems like he might buy a BB gun and take a hostage. 

FupaQuesadilla

• Rep: -20
« Reply #98 on: September 06, 2019, 08:58:06 PM »
Expand Quote
This male hating shit makes me glad girls for the most part cant even stand on a skateboard without eating shit.
[close]

Assuming your edgelord shtick is grounded in some real woman-hating, it’s hilarious that you take offense to this.

Because it’s dudes with attitudes like yours that makes girls-only nights a necessity

With all the male shaming that goes on in the leftist media and hollywood, i believe every female should be forced to recognize they cant keep up with the boys in their chosen sport because they are females.

If there wasnt a war against white guys going on everywhere these days i wouldnt care as much about discriminating agains guys at a skatepark.

If guys are supposed to be told their natural horseplaying behavior is degenerate and inferior to the natural behavior of girls, then its only fair to tell girls that their natural skateboarding ability is degenerate and inferior to boys.
Are all you betas pussywhipped by your beloved feminist girlfriends?
Grow a fucking spine you fucking shitclowns

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #99 on: September 06, 2019, 09:06:05 PM »
-Ollie a board
-fs 180
-bs 180
-pop shuv
-slappy noseslide
And I had to drop in on the 6ft quarter first thing, roll away before I could skate anything else
It was a private park and had lots of good skaters, I was pissed but I never liked skateparks.
Locals also frowned upon, any type of mongo pushing and they had an order in which you could learn tricks. Like you had to be able to 180 every direction every stance before you could try a 360 flip. Flailing the board around on a Hail Mary trick would get your board thrown and you’d have to leave to spot or park.

I don’t know if this is a girl or a guy posting this, but thank god they respected skateboarding enough to make sure no one was pushing mongo.

And yea you probably shouldn’t be trying treflips if you can’t do all the 180’s. So many kids today have terrible style and can barely pump because they incessantly try to fling their board out constantly.

I was skating a park recently and this kid was trying switch heels, but he couldn’t even Ollie the hip. You gotta learn the basics first to look good
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 09:09:41 PM by Lowcalcium »

palelight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #100 on: September 06, 2019, 09:35:44 PM »

With all the male shaming that goes on in the leftist media and hollywood, i believe every female should be forced to recognize they cant keep up with the boys in their chosen sport because they are females.

If there wasnt a war against white guys going on everywhere these days i wouldnt care as much about discriminating agains guys at a skatepark.

If guys are supposed to be told their natural horseplaying behavior is degenerate and inferior to the natural behavior of girls, then its only fair to tell girls that their natural skateboarding ability is degenerate and inferior to boys.

Ballsy (hoofy?) tactic to keep the icky girls away...

Bloody Matt

• Rep: -41
« Reply #101 on: September 06, 2019, 09:39:30 PM »
Expand Quote
I flew back to my hometown on Monday and my pussy was itching
[close]

wow, good one.

FupaQuesadilla

« Reply #102 on: September 06, 2019, 10:29:35 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

All you soyboys are shiteating faggots. The lot of you.
For you losers to think its ok to have to cancel your session because a bunch of sandy vaginas cant stand on a skateboard for longer than 5 seconds unless their safe space is cheering and clapping for them making it to 10 seconds of uninterrupted standing on a board

palelight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #103 on: September 06, 2019, 10:36:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

For you losers to think its ok to have to cancel your session because a bunch of sandy vaginas cant stand on a skateboard for longer than 5 seconds unless their safe space is cheering and clapping for them making it to 10 seconds of uninterrupted standing on a board

The angrier you get the more I respect my girlfriend.

FupaQuesadilla

« Reply #104 on: September 06, 2019, 10:57:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Oh wow you sure showed me didnt you.

Beta pussywhipped boy, you won the internets!

palelight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #105 on: September 06, 2019, 11:04:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Meh, 3 outta 10. Had more oomph when my dad would cast aspersions on my sexuality.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #106 on: September 06, 2019, 11:07:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Picking a weird hill to die on, my dude.

Not only is she a world champion in the ladies division, she consistently podiums in the open divisions, IN SKATEBOARDING

https://m.facebook.com/137216939646856/posts/emily-pross-does-it-again-taking-2nd-place-in-open-and-1st-in-womens-at-arirang-/1678045592230642/
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1584
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #107 on: September 06, 2019, 11:15:13 PM »
Totally fine to be annoyed you didn't get to skate....sometimes I drive all the way to the park and it starts raining....that kinda annoyed.....

If it was a contest would you be that guy who just skates anyways?  Would that have been a better situation? 

No one is saying girls should only skate with girls....same as skating shouldn't always be about contests..or always a big demo....but every now and then.....there is value in these events....

What threads like this wreak of though is pent up entitlement and ignorance....keep em coming. 

JosephSmith

• Rep: 49
« Reply #108 on: September 06, 2019, 11:32:07 PM »
I didn’t get into da club once, cause I didn’t have a collar. My feelings were hurt. Also; here I sit all broken-hearted, I came to skate and I only farted.

themeangreen

• Rep: -75
« Reply #109 on: September 06, 2019, 11:44:03 PM »
OP - sorry some ladies kooked you out of your park.

Shouldn't we all be the same though? NO matter who is skating at a spot/ park we are all in it together. If you did something tough for you, you get clapped up. If you're having fun skating, you get clapped up. If you're chilling and cheering on your homies..... well you get the point. I find these solo gender sessions to be counter productive to equality. If ya'll want to do your own thing. By all means. If we are all equal and I don't see how excluding someone from doing what they love in order to express themselves so you can be alone with your chosen group personifies your main goal. Yeah I'd love to only skate with dudes who get down on tranny but we don't ban ppl who skate street from our parks.

Surf-goth

• Rep: -677
« Reply #110 on: September 07, 2019, 04:54:34 AM »
Focus all of their boards, establish dominance.

I'm with this guy
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #111 on: September 07, 2019, 05:24:30 AM »
-Ollie a board
-fs 180
-bs 180
-pop shuv
-slappy noseslide

Wasn't this trick strictly prohibited back then?

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #112 on: September 07, 2019, 05:26:08 AM »
no

free max b
FREE MAX B

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #113 on: September 07, 2019, 05:28:11 AM »
I caught so much shit for slappy noseslides in like 2001-2003.

The older boys yelled at me until I learned to ollie into it.

Dumbledore

• Rep: -2
« Reply #114 on: September 07, 2019, 05:56:04 AM »
lol

Coolguy69

• Rep: 32
« Reply #115 on: September 07, 2019, 06:53:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Imagine being this mad over someone else writing about not being able to skate at a park one time because there was an event there.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 535
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #116 on: September 07, 2019, 07:02:43 AM »
what's next? a dogs only session? shit is getting crazy out here. trump 2020.

crunchydank

• Rep: 9
« Reply #117 on: September 07, 2019, 07:23:45 AM »
What’s wrong with a good ol’ clam jam?

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
« Reply #118 on: September 07, 2019, 07:26:19 AM »
Expand Quote
I went to my local park the other day and it was closed because someone got murdered there and they were cleaning up the blood.
[close]
Fucking hilarious because that’s the kind of shit that happens here.

Happened at my local a year or 2 ago

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
« Reply #119 on: September 07, 2019, 07:27:55 AM »
Anyway, go street skateboarding