Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744202 times)

HeadInLionsMouth

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 142
Re: real confessions
« Reply #3120 on: November 22, 2011, 11:07:59 PM »
getting dumped is the worst

buttchin

• Rep: 18
« Reply #3121 on: November 22, 2011, 11:31:20 PM »
i feel you. just got dumped by my ex whom i tried to get back with.. she's dating to some douchebag now

jimi420

« Reply #3122 on: November 23, 2011, 12:02:19 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i feel you. just got dumped by my ex whom i tried to get back with.. she's dating to some douchebag now
The worst is when you break up with them and then realize too late that you done goofed.
Chin up fellas!

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #3123 on: November 27, 2011, 02:14:10 PM »
My mom was supposed to be one of the main girls on the Little House on the Prairie (when it first aired). Her parents didn't want to lose her to hollywood which is why she didnt get the role. If my grandparents let her get the role I probably wouldnt be here.

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #3124 on: November 27, 2011, 02:49:05 PM »
I often seriously consider suicide

I used to. shit gets better though.

Karlos

• Rep: -3
« Reply #3125 on: November 29, 2011, 01:08:24 PM »
Expand Quote
I often seriously consider suicide
[close]

I used to. shit gets better though.

used to, shit got better and considering it again

popsiclesandskatin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #3126 on: December 08, 2011, 11:15:19 PM »
The song 1979 by Smashing Pumpkins can make me cry.

apad88

« Reply #3127 on: December 09, 2011, 12:12:25 AM »
My mom was supposed to be one of the main girls on the Little House on the Prairie (when it first aired). Her parents didn't want to lose her to hollywood which is why she didnt get the role. If my grandparents let her get the role I probably wouldnt be here.
kinda funny how shit like that works out

DMH

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #3128 on: December 10, 2011, 12:06:12 PM »
The song 1979 by Smashing Pumpkins can make me cry.

Yeah. I don't know what it is, but same here.

Also, Landslide. Fleetwood Mac's version.

Joe Pesci

« Reply #3129 on: December 11, 2011, 01:47:16 PM »
i somehow convinced myself that i like girls feet, even though ive never even really noticed/thought about them in any sexual way until now, and whenever i look at them i cant think of anything but how fucking stupid this is that im attracted to them.

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3130 on: December 11, 2011, 02:49:59 PM »
i somehow convinced myself that i like girls feet, even though ive never even really noticed/thought about them in any sexual way until now, and whenever i look at them i cant think of anything but how fucking stupid this is that im attracted to them.
Not stupid. You like what you like.

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #3131 on: December 11, 2011, 03:01:38 PM »
My social anxiety problems are constantly becoming worse, to the point that I am scared of a lot of people, including my family.
I help my mother run her screen printing shop. We are the only two people that work there. I do almost all of the actual shirt printing jobs, which has turned into a lot of work. That being said, I am quitting my job in April to move to Arizona to live with my girlfriend. I don't know how I'm supposed to say that I'm quitting my job and moving out of the house, so I intend to pack up, leave a note, and leave in the middle of the night. I should feel bad about this, but I don't because it's the only way I know how to go about leaving and getting on with my life.
I like my cats more than I like the few friends that I have.
I prefer to skate alone at night because I don't want anyone to watch me.
I like doing pressure flips.

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #3132 on: December 11, 2011, 03:10:43 PM »
two more things.

I'm 19 years old, and I still haven't had sex.

I once pulled a Ferris Bueller for two weeks straight when I was in 12th grade. My parents still talk about it, fully believing that I got food poisoning twice.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #3133 on: December 11, 2011, 03:49:39 PM »
What do so many people have social anxiety? Have you guys had bad experiences with people or what?

David, I didn't have sex until I was 19. By choice and the girls that wanted to fuck were up to my standards (not that they're ridiculously high). If you're moving with your girlfriend it will happen soon.

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #3134 on: December 11, 2011, 05:00:56 PM »
What do so many people have social anxiety? Have you guys had bad experiences with people or what?

David, I didn't have sex until I was 19. By choice and the girls that wanted to fuck were up to my standards (not that they're ridiculously high). If you're moving with your girlfriend it will happen soon.

I'm not too worried about the sex, I'm sure it will happen soon.

As for the social anxiety, I'm not exactly sure how to explain it. I have had bad experiences with people being very rude and hateful to me in the past. Most of it was while I was in school. I went to an all boys catholic high school, which made me somewhat fear the masculinity in most people. My stepfather being an angry person only made it worse. It sucks to come home every day to someone that acts like they hate you, without even having a reason to do so.

The reason I faked sick for two weeks was because of speech class.  I was supposed to do a ten minute speech on animal rights, which was my topic of choice(I've been vegan for almost four years now). The day before I was supposed to give it, I got too scared, so I faked sick and went home. I stayed out of school for two weeks. People literally thought that I had died.

Most days, I can't handle people at all. I just don't know how to talk to them like a normal person should. Drinking tends to help me, but I'm not trying to turn into an alcoholic, so I've just tried to deal with it.   :-\

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #3135 on: December 12, 2011, 04:25:32 PM »
I get mistaken for being female 2-3 times a week.

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 780
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #3136 on: December 12, 2011, 04:41:30 PM »

This is the internet. Remember?
derp

nothing's been the since same

Dirtymac

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #3137 on: December 13, 2011, 08:42:49 AM »
My social anxiety problems are constantly becoming worse, to the point that I am scared of a lot of people, including my family.
I help my mother run her screen printing shop. We are the only two people that work there. I do almost all of the actual shirt printing jobs, which has turned into a lot of work. That being said, I am quitting my job in April to move to Arizona to live with my girlfriend. I don't know how I'm supposed to say that I'm quitting my job and moving out of the house, so I intend to pack up, leave a note, and leave in the middle of the night. I should feel bad about this, but I don't because it's the only way I know how to go about leaving and getting on with my life.
I like my cats more than I like the few friends that I have.
I prefer to skate alone at night because I don't want anyone to watch me.
I like doing pressure flips.
When I was 19 I was carrying an M-16 through the rice patties in Sang Dang. Now quit yer bitchin', man up and tell your Mom your splitting, bang the ever loving shit out of your girlfriend(you gonna buy a car w/out a test drive???)and get on w/yer life pussy............just kidding.....good luck kid. :)
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #3138 on: December 13, 2011, 08:53:46 AM »
two more things.

I once pulled a Ferris Bueller for two weeks straight when I was in 12th grade. My parents still talk about it, fully believing that I got food poisoning twice.
you'll be fine, I didn't get laid until I was 20. Just don't stress about it. Plus once you move in with your girlfriend it'll happen. If it doesn't, you might want to find a new girl, haha.

Also, with quitting your job and moving, just walk up to her and say it. Make it clear that this is what you're doing, and you're not looking to debate the matter. If she gets mad, sad, starts pleading or anything just remind her that you're over 18 and this is your life. Leaving a note and dipping in the middle of the night is super cowardly.

Oh, and I've found the key to getting over social anxiety is to just not care what people think about you. If they like you, great, if not, it really doesn't matter.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #3139 on: December 13, 2011, 09:15:44 PM »
I don't know what it is about that song "1979" but it always makes me really depressed. 

PFIASB.

• Rep: -94
  • Formerly elmo
« Reply #3140 on: December 14, 2011, 05:25:58 PM »
Oh, and I've found the key to getting over social anxiety is to just not care what people think about you. If they like you, great, if not, it really doesn't matter.
if you can do this you dont have social anxiety so dont try to tell people how to fix it.

anyways..
-i've never asked someone if they want to hang out or skate, i just hope and wait for them to ask me
-nearly every friend i have approached me first
-i have a lot of friends and i have to try as hard as i can to hold a conversation with any of them except one
-if theres more than 10-12 people around me, i have to walk away or i get so nervous i'd rather be dead
people like you are the people who ruin skateboarding and slap 2g

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #3141 on: December 14, 2011, 06:37:47 PM »
Expand Quote
two more things.

[close]
you'll be fine, I didn't get laid until I was 20. Just don't stress about it. Plus once you move in with your girlfriend it'll happen. If it doesn't, you might want to find a new girl, haha.

Also, with quitting your job and moving, just walk up to her and say it. Make it clear that this is what you're doing, and you're not looking to debate the matter. If she gets mad, sad, starts pleading or anything just remind her that you're over 18 and this is your life. Leaving a note and dipping in the middle of the night is super cowardly.

I wish it was that easy.

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #3142 on: December 14, 2011, 08:51:48 PM »
I don't know why but I worry a lot about making an impact on anything.

VictoriousOG

« Reply #3143 on: December 15, 2011, 08:07:07 PM »
I'm not embarrassed by this or anything but I have these moments when I'm driving (alone) and listening to music, I will get a certain rush of excitement/adrenaline out of no where and I begin to start screaming the lyrics and gripping the wheel really hard and just get over excited/stoked. Typically I'll sing a long to a song I know, but this is different. I'm pretty sure it happens to all of us, I wonder if any other drivers have seen me in this moment. This just happened about 15 minutes ago coming home and this was the song:

@1:32

Other songs:

HeadInLionsMouth

• Rep: 142
« Reply #3144 on: December 15, 2011, 10:49:42 PM »
I don't know why but I worry a lot about making an impact on anything.
This is constantly on my mind.  I guess I have some existential angst around the whole idea.  Purpose is important to me, and sometimes it becomes a weight on me

Karlos

« Reply #3145 on: December 21, 2011, 04:44:11 AM »
do some really regular shit when drunk.. payed for a hotel room just to go drink the stuff from the minibar. drank there for a little then took the taxi home. bank account is -50 euros and the taxi driver who knows where i live, left my passport behind my door and told to call him.. now he also wants his 15 euros. fucked up my christmas

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #3146 on: December 21, 2011, 10:12:10 AM »
hahahaha

seriously though, how does that thought process create itself and how do you put it into action?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 10:16:10 AM by Zurg »

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1284
  • i can't it's a geo!
« Reply #3147 on: December 21, 2011, 12:36:44 PM »
why wouldn't you just go to the liquor store opposed to renting out a hotel room and drinking mini bottles?

or better yet, why not just a bar?

your story makes no sense. here's a gnar.
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

Karlos

« Reply #3148 on: December 21, 2011, 04:40:01 PM »
thought process is a too nice thing to call this happening. i dont remember all but one of the last things running through my mind was a salmon sandwich from the breakfast table.. it's an overwhelming feeling, really. maybe one of those like a boss kind of mojos when you dont really care. what im ashamed of, though, is giving the taxi driver my passport and telling ill be back with some money and forgetting it the moment i step in and see my dog.

apad88

« Reply #3149 on: December 23, 2011, 12:10:56 AM »
I get sad when no one hits me up to skate.